Cassie and Eric Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was fucking her, she started saying, "I noticed how turned on you were when I was talking about having exes with bigger dicks and craving a big one, you like when I talk about that stuff baby?"

"Yes. I think so." I admitted.

"That's hot, my sexy husband, but it's true. I do need a big dick; I'll settle for your dick for now but were going to start to need to look for a big dick for me." Following that, my dick got even harder inside her pussy. "Oh! I felt that! You are so naughty baby boy, I love it!" Something about her adding "boy" to the regular "baby nickname" made me even more turned on and it made me feel like she was in total control.

About five minutes into the sex she added, "hmm baby, I didn't want to hurt your feelings earlier, but seeing how much you are liking this, I'll be honest. You definitely have the smallest dick I ever had." I didn't respond, just sped up my humping. "Do you think you'd want me to get fucked by a big dick? After all these years of being stuck with your small one?" she added.

Without even thinking I responded, "Oh yeah baby, that'd be so hot."

"We're so going to make it happen. I am going to get fucked by a big dick and you're going to encourage me to do it. But, be careful baby, I might get addicted and never want this little dick fucking me again!" That almost made me cum. Then she stopped me. "Stop. I don't want you to cum before me again, ok? Lick my clit for a bit and then keep fucking me, but let me cum first." I went down on her, I loved hearing her deep moans of pleasure. She made me go on my back and told me she wanted to cum on top. She was riding my cock softly but progressively faster and harder and trying to get my dick to thrust deeper. I kept my hands on her big ass as she bounced on my dick and always loved the fact that her ass cheeks were bigger than what my hands could cup. A couple of minutes later, she was cuming hard on top of me. The sight of her sexy body just orgasming so beautifully on top of me was almost too much but I was able to hold it in. "Good boy." she whispered. As she kept riding my dick she got back to the dirty talking: "The reason I wanted to delay your orgasm is because I noticed that you are much more honest with your feelings when you are horny. I want to confirm some things":

She started... "You know you have a small dick, right?"

"Well, I didn't think it was small..."

"Oh, trust me, it's small. The real problem is that, it's not that short, but it's really thin and won't stretch me out."

"Oh... I guess it is on the thin size..." I couldn't argue with her in this state of horniness.

"Yeah. It is baby, trust me. Do you agree that my pussy needs a big dick?"

"Yes baby."

"Do you WANT me to fuck another man with a big dick?"

"Well, that sounds hot in theory..."

"It's a yes or no question"

"Yes baby."

"Now I want you to cum while thinking about all the men who are going to be allowed to fuck me after this."

It didn't take long, I imagined the possibilities and about ten seconds later, I was already cumming, it must have been one of the biggest orgasms I ever had.

The following week was extremely busy for both of us and we didn't really have time to discuss anything about last weekend. It had been on my mind essentially every day and made me extremely horny. On Friday, after we both got home from work, I realized we hadn't had sex since last Sunday and I was boiling inside. Cassie wanted to watch a TV show she had recorded, so I decided to do some research online. There were a couple things I wanted to look into. I learned that there are quite a lot of men out there who encouraged their wife to have sex with other men and I also learned that some men were into what they call "small penis humiliation" which seemed the case for me at some level. I was relieved that this was a real thing and I was "normal". Both of these fetishes seemed extremely sexy for me. The last thing I looked up was average penis sizes... there was some conflicting information but I noticed that the average was probably around 5.75 inches long and close to 5 inches in girth. I looked down to my hard member and thought, I am probably slightly above average then!

"Hey! What are you doing?" Cassie was done watching her show and had come up to the bedroom to see what I was up to. "Are you hiding here with your laptop? What are you working on?

"Oh... nothing really..." I said with a guilty tone.

"Show me! Baby!! You are a naughty one! Looking up dick sizes! I was actually thinking about this the other day, what is the average?" she said, again with this recurrent casual tone.

"From what I found, looks like around 5.75 inches long and 5 inches for the girth."

"Really? That seems small" she said.

"Yeah well... some sources have a bit of a smaller average and some a little bigger, so I went with the middle one."

"Ok. So... how do you compare?" she said with a mischievous smile.

"I don't know, I never really measured myself to be honest, I think maybe once in high school but I don't remember the measurements and they may have changed."

"Ok wait here! I'll go get the measuring tape!" My heart beat accelerated; I was really excited about this for some reason.

My wife loved to play games with me in everyday life, we were always finding ways to have fun together. "we should make a little game out of this, we haven't had sex all week so you are probably really horny today, I know I am." She said as she was walking up the stairs with the measuring tape. I was listening. "If your dick is over average, we will have sex, but if it's below average, you have to eat me out but you don't get to fuck me tonight. Does that sound fair?"

I was speechless upon hearing that proposition. "What?! That means I won't be able to have sex with you if it's smaller than the average?!"

"Hey, it's a game, take it or leave it!" My competitive side couldn't say no.

"Alright let's do it!" I was already extremely hard.

"Oh wow. Baby, you are already ready to be measured. I love how this kind of talk makes you horny, you really are a bad boy. I will measure both lengths and girth before letting you know the measurements, don't look!" As she measured, she was giggling and smiling, it was such a tease. I started questioning myself; could I be smaller than the average?

"Alright baby, the verdict is in... drumroll please... So, your length is... just over... 5 inches. Your girth is about 4.5 inches" She didn't seem as surprised as I was. "Sorry baby!! You lost, but at least you get to eat my pussy!" she said mischievously. I was shocked. I didn't know how to react. I felt embarrassed but at the same time extremely turned on and I was hard as a rock.

"Aww... don't be disappointed baby" she said trying to reassure me... "you have the cutest little penis." The use of "cute" and "little" as adjectives for my dick made me feel inadequate, and for some reason calling it a penis instead of a dick or cock made it feel even smaller, but, again, part of me liked that.

"Thanks baby" I said, "and we do have good sex." I added.

"Yeah, now get over here and lick me baby. A deal is a deal. She slid her panties off and laid on the bed. I could tell she was extremely wet; her pink pussy was shimmering and I was ready to go. I must have licked her for about 15 minutes. I was really into it, I felt possessed, I alternated my pace with my tongue, starting slowly and progressively building up speed and pressure over her clit. I was fingering her while licking and noticed how soaked she was. Her constant moaning was incredibly sexy. As she was reaching an orgasm, I kept slowing down, teasing her and keeping her on the edge, and then all of a sudden sped up and licked her hard while I finger-fucked her pussy. "Oh yeah baby don't stop!!" she yelled out. "This feels so good, I'm cumming!!" She had an earth-shattering orgasm again, and looked extremely pleased. "I think you are getting even better with your tongue, baby" she added.

"Haha, glad you enjoyed it. Do I deserve some kind of reward for that?" I asked with a corner of a smile.

"Well, you know you can't have sex, but I guess you can masturbate, after all, you did an amazing job." This was humiliating, my own wife "denying" sex from me, but I guess a game is a game and that's all it was. I started stroking in bed. She turned towards me and watched me. She grazed her fingers across my body, rubbing my nipples, and lightly grazing my balls, it felt amazing.

"You know baby, I am really liking where our sex life is heading to right now, I don't think I have been this horny since the first time we had sex." I agreed between strokes. "This is really sexy; I am so turned on by all of this fantasy play."

As she was massaging my balls she started talking again, "those measurements didn't surprise me, you do really have a... tiny... penis. You are lucky that I am even allowing you to cum right now, you know that?"

I played along. "Yes baby, you're right, you're very generous, I said half-jokingly focused on my pleasure.

"You are damn right." It was crazy how she could turn from this extremely sweet and soft woman to such a dominating force in the bed room, I loved it. I was amazed that even after 7 years of marriage, I was still learning things about her. She grabbed my cock and added, "it's crazy how thin this thing is when I think about it. A real dick would feel heavy in my palm but with you, it feels light and I can get my fingers all around it so easily" That did it. I couldn't hold it in. I had a huge orgasm and came all over myself.

After getting cleaned up, we cuddled in bed, lovingly. We were both smiling, and it was obvious that we both were possessed with a huge sense of sexual satisfaction right now. As I lay there, spooning my wife, I realized that this was probably the beginning of something great for our sex life. I was curious to dig deeper and see how far and naughty we could become.

12