Cassie and Jerry - The Park

Story Info
Continuation of Cassie and Jerrys growing love and sexploration.
2.5k words
4.71
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm summer breeze blows gently through Jerry's kitchen window as he sits reminiscing last week's wonderful events after meeting Cassie. He has done nothing but think of her every waking moment since their initial first contact. Her beautiful eyes, her sexy lips and those lovely and sexy hips he drew her in his mind. They had spoken to each other every day since they had the moving sexual encounter, and both could only think of the other. Jerry noticed that he had sat there for a full twenty-minute daydreaming about Cassie and realized he needed to get ready to go. He started to stand and that's when he noticed the raging hard on, he was sporting pushing the front of his shorts out. He chuckled to himself and thought damn girl even in my daydreams you get me all excited.

Meanwhile Cassie Rolled over in bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stretched out on her silky sheets and instantly began thinking about Jerry. She closes her eyes and instantly is back to that night when they were together. She is reliving the whole experience in her mind and as she does her cock is growing harder and harder. She reaches down and slowly starts to rub it while keeping her eyes closed not leaving the blissful night she is recalling. Her hand wraps around her now hard cock and starts to stroke it slowly at first followed by increased speed. She is nearing her point of orgasm and can feel her balls starting to tighten and her cock stiffen up and she is ready for this release when the doorbell rings causing her to stop and open her eyes bringing her back to reality.

Cassie opens the door to find a teenage girl standing there holding a box and some beautiful red roses Cassie in the meantime is only in her robe and trying to hide a raging hard on. The girl asks, "Are you Cassie?" to which Cassie replies "um yeah." She hands her the tablet to get her signature and then hands her the box and the roses and bebops down the sidewalk. Cassie turns and closes the door and walks back to the table and sets the box down and then goes into the kitchen to get a vase. With the roses in a vase with some water and no card visible anywhere she returns to the box. There is an envelope tapped to the top and she opens it to find a note that reads open and follow instructions exactly and you will have the time of your life "J".

Cassie goes into her bedroom and takes a deep breath and exhales as she opens the box, inside she finds a vibrating cock ring attached to a butt plug, a sexy bra and panty set and a note. She reads the note, and it says take a hot shower then put the vibrator in place then put on the panties and bra and finally get dressed to go for a walk. Cassie follows the instructions to the letter and when she's done, she looks in the box and there is a second note. She opens it and it read "Go to the park near your work and go to the bridge path, I will be there, but you won't see me, and I will be in control of the vibrator." Her stomach tightens with reading this, but she is also curious and a little horny seeing another "J" as a signature.

Cassie pulls up to the park entrance nearest the bridge path and parks her Jeep and grabs her water bottle, ear buds and phone. She locks her vehicle and starts walking towards the path wondering what awaits her. She starts down the path with her music playing and enjoying the views but anxious, the tightness of the vibrator and it rubbing some right places is making her excited. Soon she is hard as a rock and her ass is wet with moisture and she needs some relief. She gets to a spot that is secluded and then her ass and cock start shaking violently, and she drops to her knees in the grass. As suddenly as it starts it stops, then it starts again only worse. She tries to rub it to make it lessen the vibrations but to no avail.

Jerry is sitting in the trees just ahead of where Cassie is and with his phone controls the speed, variation and intensity of the vibrator. He is driving her insane with the fluctuations of intense and easy then a roller coaster of intensities. He looks closer and can see there is a wet spot forming on the front of her shorts and smiles as he eases it up. The he stops the cock ring part and cranks up the butt plug to maximum setting. Cassie has been on her knees for a while and he's feeling bad so he lightens almost all the way, and she finally can stand back up all be it her legs are like jelly. There's a park bench nearby she moves closer to it and sits to catch her breath. An older woman jogging is coming up the path and comes to a stop at the bench and sits down. She looks at Cassie and says, "I know Hun this exercise sucks." Cassie nods and in a breathy voice says don't want to overdo it either, the older woman nods and gets up leaves.

Jerry's cock is rock hard from causing Cassie all the excitement from the vibrator and he is horny as hell and wants her bad. He steps out from behind the bushes, and she spots him, they smile at each other, and he motions for her to come over. She stands and wobbles a little and comes over to him and when they are face to face their hands instantly grab each other's hard cocks. They kiss passionately and start to rub each other both noticing the wet spots from their cocks leaking pre-cum. They break their kiss, and he motions to a not so used trail, and they start walking quickly over to it and start down it. Once they are a little way down it there is a secluded little spot, and they move to it. Once there they both start undressing each other like mad when the final piece of clothing hits the ground he drops to his knees.

Jerry grabs Cassie's cock and wraps his lips around its head and starts sucking her hard and fast not caring at all if anyone walking by could see. Cassie starts moaning and will not last long with the prior excitement along with the current sucking. Jerry grabs her balls and starts massaging them as he sucks which causes more moans to come from Cassie. She grabs the back of his head, and her hips start to thrust forward and back. Jerry sucks harder as Cassie fucks his mouth, she starts to moan more and longer, and her balls start to tighten, and she grabs his hair in bunches and tight. Her hips start bucking wildly ramming her hard cock in and out of his mouth until finally she slams forward one last time and shoots her load deep into Jerry's mouth. She moans loudly with almost a growl and her body shudders; he sucks every bit of her cum out of her and when she is done, he slides off her cock with his mouth. She looks down at him and he smiles opens his mouth and shows her the load and he swallows.

Cassie smiles an almost evil smile removes the vibrator and pushes him onto his back in the grass and then straddles him and begins lowering herself onto his hard cock. When her quivering asshole is right above his cock, she pauses and then presses down onto him feeling the head pop into her sends excitement chills down both of their spines. She continues to slide down further and further until she is sitting on him, and he is buried balls deep in her. She begins sliding up and down on his shaft and she is so hot she wants all of him and now this drives her sexual excitement, and she starts riding him faster and faster. She is bouncing on him as she drops down on him each thrust, and he is moaning every time she drops down fully engulfing him. He is also thrusting up with each motion down she makes burying him that much further into her. The musical sounds they are making between the skin slapping, moaning and mild screams is enough to make the woods horny. Jerry feels his balls tightening and grabs her hips hard Cassie thrusts hard one last time and Jerry thrusts up and unloads blast after blast of hot cum deep into Cassie's ass. She can feel the heat of it coating her insides and moans a low guttural moan of pleasure.

In a pile of sweaty flesh and panting heavily Cassie and Jerry lay under the sun on the grass holding each other tightly. They kiss and Cassie says let's go back to my place and we can clean up before we start round two. Jerry smiles and nods his head as he starts to stand then he helps Cassie up and they get their clothes back on and somewhat order. They walk together down the path of rubbery legs and Jerry's hand keeps finding Cassie's ass and he squeezes it before she giggles and slides it to her hip. They follow each other back to her place and walk in together and then get in the shower together. They help wash each other in a slow very romantic fashion kissing and rubbing but not getting overly heated and then the dry off and move back to the living room. They lay with each other and kiss and lightly rub each other's hands all over each other's body when Jerry finally breaks the silence and says, "will you go away this weekend with me?"

That night Jerry stays with Cassie and as they lay in bed naked rubbing each other's bodies Jerry starts stroking Cassie's cock getting it fully erect. He then slides down and starts to suck her and she wriggles about from the pleasure until she has had enough and grabs at his body motioning him to spin around. He does and finally his hard cock is at her waiting mouth, and she licks the head and then proceeds to take all of him in her warm velvety mouth. As they lay there sucking each other she plays with his balls and gives them attention as well and he does the same. They are not hot and heavy but rather slow and methodical and paying close attention to the reaction of each other. Both are starting to feel that little tingle and both start to suck a little more and then a little quicker. Cassie is first to really suck hard and fast followed by reaction Jerry and then just as she feels her explosion about to happen, he starts shooting jet after jet of hot cum into her mouth which causes her to do the same to his mouth.

They get back in their proper spots in bed and hold each other when Cassie says, "Yes I will go away with you." The next day Jerry heads back to his place and gathers up the necessary items and he had let Cassie know what to pack. He wheeled up to her place around ten in the morning and she met him in the parking lot where she tossed in her bag and hopped into the truck. They drove for about an hour and then pulled down a small side road then onto what looked like a two-track lane. Over the next hill Cassie could see the trees opened into an opening. Cresting the hill, she was in aww there was beautiful green grass and ahead was an incredible two-story monstrous log cabin. Not to mention beyond the cabin there was a small lake with a dock and a gazebo with a hot tub in it. They pulled up into an open garage and then hopped out and Cassie said, "Is this yours?" Jerry replied, "I wish this is my buddies and lets me borrow it when I need it."

They open the large front doors and step in and Cassie's jaw drops they are in a great room and up above is a wraparound loft, in front of them is a stone two story fireplace and the floor is all hardwood with plush rugs in places. They walk over to a curved staircase and up to the second floor and across to the bedroom area. All large windows facing the lake and a set of sliding glass doors that lead out onto a large balcony. They drop their bags onto the bed and Cassie grabs Jerry and hugs him hard and says, "We are going to enjoy ourselves," which he says, "and each other." They kiss a very romantic kiss, and he rubs his hands up and down her back.

Later that day as the sun is getting low in the sky the sit out on the large deck enjoying the cool breeze and the placid lake. She stood from her lounger and moved next to Jerry and started kissing him and running her hands all over his body. Soon she had her hand on his hardening cock and rubbing him totally hard. He reached up and started to fondle her breasts and playing and pinching her nipples lightly. Soon she was helping him out of his shorts, and he was helping her out of her bathing suit top.

Once they were fully naked they stood and walked over to a outdoor fireplace that had a soft fire burning in it to take of the night chill. Jerry knelt and then laid down and motioned Cassie to get on top of him and straddle his chest. She knelt and straddled his stomach and then proceeded to scoot forward until she was sitting on his chest and her rock-hard cock was right at his mouth. He licked the underside of the head and then told her "I want you to fuck my mouth," which she eagerly obliged by moving forward and leaning over his head and bracing herself with her hands over his head. She then guided her cock to his mouth and slid it inside and then started slowly bucking her hips he slurped and licked driving her insane with pleasure. She started moving faster and driving completely into his throat causing him to gag every now and then. But he wanted all of her and continued sucking hard which drove her to start wildly fucking his mouth her balls slapping his chin and a loud slurping noise coming from his mouth every time. He starts to stroke himself as she is driving herself to a major orgasm and she feels her balls starting to get that familiar tingle and then they tighten up. She suddenly stops and pulls mostly out of his mouth. He clamps his lips around her cock tightly and is stroking himself violently. She starts to unload a torrent of her lovely juices into his mouth just as he starts shooting stream after stream onto his stomach and she collapses forward. She rolls off of him as he swallows her seed and she says "I love you."