Cassie and Sandra Ch. 01

Story Info
Twins Cassie and Sandra both want the same guy...
2.4k words
4.47
14k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie stood at the precipice of her twin sister Sandra's bedroom, peering in through a crack in the door as Dean McCann held her sibling down, keeping her bent over the edge of the mattress. He pounded into her with powerful thrusts, the muscles in his ass contracting each time he drove his hips forward. She could hear the loud crack of Dean's thighs slapping against Sandra's bare ass, and it mixed harmoniously with the young redheaded woman's mewling, picking up in intensity as she grew ever closer to a climax.

Although Cassie could feel that the front of her panties were almost completely soaked through, she didn't dare risk touching herself while standing in the doorway. There was no telling how they might react if they heard her, and she didn't want them to halt their rigorous fucking. However, she did allow herself the slightest of pleasures as she tweaked her erect nipples through the thigh-length nightshirt she was wearing, biting her lip to prevent any noise from escaping her mouth.

Earlier that evening, Cassie and Sandra had gone out to the local club they frequented, which is where they ran into Dean. He had literally been the boy-next-door when they were growing up, but his parents had moved away after he went off to college, so they hadn't seen him in a long time. Dean had been a few grades above the twins back in high school, and when they were freshmen, they'd often spend their time after school watching him and the rest of the swim team practice.

Cassie had long harbored a crush on Dean, but Sandra was always apathetic about him. She preferred to go after football players, liking the bulky, muscular guys over the more slender and toned swimmers. If Cassie had been braver, she might've even gone through the entire team like her sister did for the football players. Unfortunately, she never got up the nerve to even approach him, let alone offer herself up as a team bonding exercise.

At the club that night, it was Sandra, not Cassie, who managed to catch Dean's eye. Despite being identical twins, Sandra always fared better when it came to boys. Part of that may have been their differences in apparel choices--Sandra usually wore something tight and skimpy, like the outfit she'd chosen to wear to the club.

It consisted of a short tan miniskirt that barely reached down past her ass, black plunging halter top showing off her bosom, a pair of fishnet stockings, and knee-high black high-heeled boots. Cassie, on the other hand, wore jeans, a loose-fitting t-shirt, and a pair of Uggs. Dean spotted the sisters first, weaving through the crowd to reach them.

"Cassie! Sandra!" he said loud enough for them to hear him over the cacophony of blaring bass, thumping drums, and chattering patrons. "Over here!"

The twins realized who he was and happily made their way to him. "Dean! I can't believe this! How are you?" Sandra asked.

"Pretty good," he replied. "You guys look amazing! Why don't you join me for a drink, so we can catch up. It's been ages since I've seen you."

Sandra cast a glance towards Cassie and shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

The three of them chatted about their lives since high school while throwing back shot after shot. Cassie, as usual, was being very quiet and shy, allowing her sister to do most of the talking. Therefore, it didn't come as much of a surprise when the increasingly intoxicated Dean soon zeroed in on Sandra, ignoring Cassie completely.

"Wanna dance?" he asked her.

"Okay, sure," Sandra answered. He got off his stool and offered her his hand. She stood up and took it, and he led her out onto the dance floor, leaving Cassie behind at the bar. Awkwardly, she twirled around in her seat, now all alone as she watched Sandra and Dean enter the frenzy of the rhythmic, pulsating mass of people using the music as an excuse to simulate getting intimate with one other.

There was a knot in Cassie's stomach as she watched her sister grinding against her longtime crush, undulating seductively, her limbs entwined with Dean's. Cassie could do nothing but look on enviously and continue to drink. At one point, she thought she saw Dean's hand beneath the front of Sandra's skirt, but with so many people dancing all around them, she couldn't be certain. By the time they returned to the bar, both of their skin was beaded with sweat, and they barely paid any attention to Cassie, instead devouring each other with their eyes.

When Sandra and Dean said they were ready to go, Cassie called for an Uber to pick them up outside the club. Dean was all over Sandra as they waited, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her midsection as he peppered the side of her neck with kisses. When the car finally arrived, Sandra confusingly darted past Cassie, climbing into the backseat first, and leaving Cassie to get in after her. Dean entered last and pulled the car door closed.

Adding to Cassie's discomfort, Sandra decided that she didn't want to sit idly as their driver ferried them home. Since she had chosen not to sit in the middle, she leaned across Cassie so she could rub her hand over the bulge in Dean's pants. He was obviously very aroused by this, and ended up pulling out his cock, which Sandra proceeded to suck while stretched out over her sister until they arrived at the twins' apartment complex.

By the time the group made it into the apartment itself, Sandra and Dean wasted no time before clawing each other's clothes off. Cassie quickly relegated herself to her bedroom, but the torture of having to listen to the moans of ecstasy as Dean fucked her sister's brains out finally overwhelmed her, causing her to go take a look for herself at what was transpiring.

When Cassie first peered into Sandra's room, she was riding Dean in a reverse-cowgirl position, still wearing her fishnets and boots, but nothing else. This went on for a while, until Sandra popped off of Dean's rod, which Cassie could tell was glistening with her juices. He stood up and bent her over the bed, driving his cock into her swollen pussy. As he began to fuck her, he pushed her head down into the mattress, taking her hard from behind.

Cassie just stood there awestruck and watched them go, getting even more turned on while listening to her sister's muffled moans as Dean pummeled her cunt. Suddenly, he grabbed a tuft of her hair and tugged it, pulling her head back so her face free from the pillow, and allowing her cries to ring out across the entire apartment. Her face was twisted up in a look of unbridled carnal pleasure, and they both tensed up, ready to explode.

Cassie had never wished to be her sister as much as she did at that moment. She ached to feel Dean's massive cock deep inside her, taking him to the hilt. The couple bellowed in unison as they came at the same time, and a lump formed in Cassie's throat as she watched Sandra get filled to the brim with his seed. Realizing that they had finished fucking and might turn around, she hurried back to her room, not wanting to get caught peeping on them like a voyeur.

Once she was back in her bedroom, Cassie wasted no time in retrieving her favorite dildo from the bottom drawer of her nightstand. She rolled her damp panties off and kicked them aside, then splayed her legs wide open. Even though she was sopping wet, she still popped the dildo into her mouth, taking it all the way down to the base and letting it get coated in a thick layer of saliva.

Satisfied that it was now slick enough to slide into her pussy with each, Cassie proceeded to spit it back out and move it down between her legs, guiding it into her waiting hole. It spread her open as she worked it farther inside, and was soon slamming it in and out, fucking herself with the same vigorous thrusts she'd watched Dean give to her sister. She did her best to control the volume of her moans, but one or two slipped out before she could catch them. Still, she presumed Sandra and Dean were still too preoccupied with each other to notice. Cassie finally came, she came hard, and fell asleep soon after.

At around 3 AM, she decided to get up for a glass of water and a snack from the kitchen. She couldn't hear any noise from Sandra's room, so she didn't bother to put on any panties, leaving it to her nightshirt to cover her modesty. As she was bending over to check the lower shelf in the fridge for something to eat, she heard the toilet flush in the bathroom directly behind her, and a soon after, there was a pair of hands grasping her by the waist before she could react.

"Sorry if I woke you when I went to the bathroom," Dean said. Cassie was just about to respond when he added, "You know, Cassie's probably sound asleep by now. Why don't we have a little fun right here?"

One of Dean's hands moved down between Cassie's legs, and she felt his fingers trace her inner thigh on their way to her mound. She gasped as he pressed them inside her, needing to grab the sides of the fridge to steady herself. Just feeling his touch sent a bolt of electricity through her body, and she became light-headed, the room starting to spin around her. Dean pulled his digits back out and brought them to her mouth, making her suck her own juices off and getting them nice and wet.

He slid them back inside her and began to finger-fuck her, stimulating the soft flesh and shocked nerves with is fingertips. She could hear them sloshing each time he pumped them in and out, and she was soon rocking back and forth in sync with him, allowing his fingers to push even deeper. Entering a frenzy, there was no way she could stop herself from what happened next.

"Oh God...fuck me, Dean!" Cassie whispered.

One benefit of having an identical twin was that even someone who knew the pair well would have a very tough time telling them apart from just the sound of their voice. It was also dark enough in the kitchen that it disguised any physical features that might clue him in to her true identity. While the sisters had used this to their advantage in the past, usually to mess with people, this was the first time a guy sleeping with Sandra mistook Cassie for her.

Dean was eager to comply, and dropped his boxers to the floor. He pulled out his rock-hard member, lining it up with Cassie's slit and pushing it inside. Once he'd impaled her on his spear, he drove deep into her pussy, and she was overwhelmed by his girth. It was even better than she'd imagined. He started to fuck her just like he had fucked her sister earlier in the night. A few moments later, he grasped her face under her chin and pulled it back towards him, pressing his mouth to her ear.

"You love having my cock deep inside your cunt, don't you?" he intoned. "I love that you're a slut who can never get enough cock. You're still hungry for it, aren't you?"

"Yes, Dean...yes!" Cassie moaned.

"You're gonna take it like a good little slut and let me empty my balls deep inside you!"

"Yes! Oh, fuck...yes! Fuck me, Dean! Don't let up! Harder! Give it to me harder! I need your cock so bad!"

"I love the way you beg for my cock, Sandy.You've got me so fucking hot right now. I don't know how much longer I can hold out," Dean said.

"Just let it go, Dean," Cassie commanded. "Cum inside me...pump your seed deep inside my belly!"

"Fuck! Here it comes..."

"Yes! Holy fucking shit! Yes! I'm cumming, too! Fuck!"

Dean pulled Cassie's ass tight against him, ensuring his cock was completely buried inside her when he began spewing his hot, thick seed into her cunt. After they'd both finished, Dean spun Cassie around and locked his lips to hers, flicking his tongue into her mouth as they kissed deeply.

"Dean, can you do me a favor and go grab some tissues from the closet in the bathroom?" Cassie asked.

"Sure," he replied.

"Thank you." Cassie kissed Dean one last time and said, "I'll see you back in my room."

Cassie made sure to be back in her own bed before Dean found the tissues and returned to her sister's room. The next day, Cassie woke up around 9 AM and headed out to the kitchen, where Sandra was making breakfast.

"Hey Cass," she said. "Want some eggs and bacon?"

"No thanks," Cassie answered. "My head seems to be throbbing this morning from drinking too much last night."

"That's not all you had too much of last night, from what I hear," Sandra noted.

"What?" Cassie asked nervously. "What do you mean?"

Sandra laughed and placed a comforting hand on her sister's arm. "Don't worry, I'm not upset. But even with how drunk I was, too, I know I didn't black out and forget coming out here to get a snack and then getting fucked right in front of the fridge. That doesn't leave many other options for who Dean fucked in the middle of the night while I was fast asleep."

Cassie groaned and dropped her face into her hands. "Did you tell him?"

"No," Sandra said. "I was a little confused when he woke me up and handed me a box of tissues that 'I' asked him for, but I figured out what happened pretty quickly, so I just told him thanks and went back to bed." With an impish grin, she added, "And before he left this morning, after we woke up and had one more fuck, he mentioned that his fantasy would be to have a threesome with a set of hot twins. I told him I'd have to run it by you first, but I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind."

Cassie smiled sheepishly and nodded. "I don't think I'd mind at all..."