All Comments on 'Cassie and Sandra Ch. 01'

by davisxmachina

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

Wow, nice effort there. You got 4 whole words down on the page before you butchered one completely. I'll give you one piece of constructive advice: look up any word longer than two syllables and try to understand the definition before you put it in a story.

smh

davisxmachinadavisxmachinaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@cageysea9725 You're right, I should've used the word threshold. Thanks for catching that mistake. I appreciate it.

davisxmachinadavisxmachinaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@cagerysea9725 Since you were kind enough to help me out with my error, I'd like to return the favor. In your bio, you write, "It proves I'm correct in my Sumter about them..."

I believe you meant to say "assumption." Sumter is the name of a town and a fort in South Carolina, so I don't think that's the word you wanted to use. Thanks again for the help, and have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was going to comment on how much I enjoyed this story, but I have to comment on how much I enjoyed you correcting that mistake that troll, cageysea, had made. I had to look up that word in his bio and google search Sumter to be absolutely certain. I can't even find a word that comes close to what he was trying to use. I don't even care if he will come up with some long-winded comment to explain himself or try make himself feel better by insulting you, or me for writing this comment; nothing will take away the joy that he was called out on a major boneheaded mistake like that. This troll does nothing but waste his time stalking the comment boards, looking for anything, even the smallest detail, to insult people in the comments. I don't even think he even reads some of the stories, he just posts nasty comments on them for the fun of it. But you finally took him down a peg, kudos to you, good sir.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

davisxmachina, you should put more effort into typing something for publication than one does for putting something in a bio. It's telling that you don't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavisxmachina@davisxmachina
I enjoy writing erotica as a hobby. I used to write stories for only a select few people, but I've decided to start sharing them with a larger community. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES