Cassie Loves Alphas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess in my head I was still fighting it, not believing how much he was into it. I knew we'd just have to find out.

"I'm just saying I don't know if I'll be home right away or what shape I'll be in, " I said, almost apologetically.

"It only matters that you come home, to me," he insisted. "That's the whole point of it, for me. This is between me and you, he's just a tool we can use to help us get off."

"Oh, he's a tool, all right," I giggled.

"You need to stop stalling and get your beautiful butt moving, he is NOT a guy that likes people that are late!" he urged. He swatted my backside on the way out the door.

"I'll be back.....whenever," I shrugged with a shy smile. It was time to open Pandora's box and see what came out.

It's quite a mind trip if it has never happened to you. But, there I was, driving my car, probably totally underdressed, purposely, on my way to do god knows what with his boss. Oh, and get this, Frank really digs control and humiliation himself, which shouldn't shock anyone. Flashing back to how this night all got set up. I'd showed up at his office on the pretense of dropping Paul's lunch off. His jerky grin made my whole body flush, he knew what I did, that I was there to "complete the deal."

"So, what brings you in?" he smirked. He knew, he just wanted ME to be the one to have to offer it.

"I uh, was thinking about the other night...."

"I'm sure you were," he said with a crooked smile.

It really WAS tough talking to him like that, even though I was there for multiple reasons. It didn't make it easier to have to humiliate myself in front of him. He rather enjoyed it.

I had kind of rehearsed a little seductive speech but the more I tried, the more I just stammered. Finally, I had to wing it.

"I was just thinking about what you said that night, how I was "just a tease."

He nodded with a sly look and waited for me to continue to reveal myself.

"I'm not!" I blurted out.

"Oh?"

"No, I uh....just thought it was really rude of me to lead you on like that if I didn't intend to, you know, please you."

"It was," he nodded sternly as if scolding me like a little girl. "Just come out with it," he sneered, "it'll be much easier on you that way."

"I just think I need to...um....make it up to you."

"Ok, how?"

"Let me take you to dinner on Thursday."

I'd picked that day purposely, I knew Paul was working on a year end project for Frank and that he'd be at the office late. It was just another embarrassment for Paul, that his boss had put a major time consuming project in his lap which would give his girlfriend time to....well, we'll get to that.

"Let me take you to dinner, Paul's going to be busy, as you know," I said. He immediately got the meaning, it's not just dinner, now we have time to....you know."

It had saved me from totally debasing myself right in that office by saying something like, "I want to suck your cock!" I knew that by giving him the opportunity to be alone with me that he'd provide the impetus.

Back to that fateful night. I looked down at my skirt. It was a black, pleated, ruffly type. It showed a lot of leg, it was well over the knee. I had a black lycra type top which hugged my boobs. I had a sheer bra underneath, though I was constantly debating with myself whether or not to remove it. I had a very light jacket so I'd easily be able to cover my hard nipples, should that be necessary. I kept it on for the time being. I had on really nice black heels, I've never met a manly man that didn't like a girl in heels. I chuckled at myself at how hard I was trying to please him already. He'd picked the place. I picked him up at the office, right under Paul's nose. He made me use the maintenance entrance for a bit of cover. True to his chauvinistic nature, he insisted on driving, so we switched to his truck and hid my car in the maintenance lot.

When I had first had approached him, instead of his face lighting up when he saw me, he arrogantly looked at his watch and motioned for me hurry to his truck. I felt like I'd been called to the principal's office.

"Sorry I'm late," I panted. "I was just...."

He cut me off. "If you are trying to make it up to me you are off to a horrible start."

Paul was right, Frank did NOT like people being late. Interesting, though, through the meal he was the perfect gentleman. He knew the right wine to pair with the meal and he ordered for me, with all the specific directions on how to prepare it without coming off as a total pretentious douche. He seemed to know everyone there, he chatted with the waiter, the bartender, the bouncer, even one of the cooks. The wine and the situation had me already a bit "edgy" down there. He definitely kept looking at my tits, but without the ogling drooling look you get from college guys. It was like an appreciative, "wow, very nice," all conveyed with just a nod and a smile. He was being such an adult I wondered for a moment whether or not I'd misjudged him, even though since he'd already had his fingers in me I wondered how that was possible. I wanted to do something for him, something to get the ball rolling. It would also give me the answer for sure. I excused myself to use the ladies room. I removed my bra. My nipples stuck out like gumdrops through the tight top. "Let's see if he can look at THESE so smoothly," I grinned into the mirror.

Oh, he noticed. I also noticed a change in him. He became more focused, more serious. I knew I'd awoken the tiger.

"Change your outfit?" he said coolly.

"Yeah, a bit," I giggled. "It was really getting hot in here, wine does that to me."

"Just the wine?" he inquired smugly.

"Maybe," I said, giving it right back to him.

The waiter came with the bill and interrupted us just before we were able to finally come to the point. Frank would NOT let me pay, even though I was supposed to be buying him dinner. The waiter left with the credit card.

"No woman is ever going to pay for a date with me."

"We're on a date?" I chuckled.

"Whatever," he said dismissively. "You still owe me."

"For what?"

"For teasing, for being late....and now for teasing again," he said, gesturing at my nipples, which were out in force through the fabric because I'd wanted him to look.

"How can I repay you then, if you don't let me pay?"

"You want to pay me back?"

I nodded.

He smugly smiled. "I'm sure we'll find a way. I'm sure you'll make it worth my while."

He was taunting me, purposely stroking that fire I had in me for this kind of treatment. Guys like that know, they always do, which is why I'm probably drawn to them so much, at least sexually. Even though he was an arrogant ass, he had that air of confidence that made had me buzzing, I couldn't help myself if I wanted to.

I was starting to get wet even as my brain was fighting itself like, "why for this guy?" I hate controlling jerks when they are managing my money or telling me who my friends can be, but not when they are ordering me around sexually. It was an inconsistency my brain couldn't explain away.

"I can see your proud nipples," he said coolly, as if discussing the weather. "Do you like showing them off?" His eyes penetrated mine, like he was searching my soul. I blushed and nodded. He asked, "would you like to begin paying me back?"

I nodded and said, "yes.....sir," it just kind of slipped out naturally. I actually saw his grin get wider hearing it. The waiter returned with the receipt. I saw him shyly look away after quickly eying me. Frank had left a huge tip for the guy, I wondered why he wasn't as generous with his employees.

"Enrique," he announced loudly, "Cassie really loves that top, show him, what do you think, does it suit her?" He knew the waiter would see how hard my nipples were.

Bingo, another hot spot for me, exhibition, especially "forced" exhibition. I pulled my elbows apart shyly, exposing me chest to the red faced server. My nipples could've cut glass at that point. Enrique walked away with a smile, and seemed to be adjusting himself as he did so.

"You like showing yourself off, don't you?"

I nodded. "I just don't usually have the guts," I admitted.

"Uh huh, like I said, you need direction, control. I could see that right away."

I nodded again. I couldn't deny that he was right about me from the start

"I think you like to be tested. Good to know," he smugly smirked. The excitement was ramping up. Everything had encouraged him to take it further.

"About this....payment," he said as if discussing a deal, "are you sure you are up for it? You mentioned "not teasing" earlier, are you a person true to your word?"

I blushed again, barely able to nod my assent. It was coming to it, the tsunami was coming, it was about to overtake me.

"So how do you propose to atone for your actions?"

He was making me say it. He was orchestrating my debasement wonderfully.

"I'm....going to please you....orally, sir," I barely managed to eek out.

I'm not sure how he managed it, but an even bigger smug grin formed on his face.

"Are you sure you are up for the challenge?" he taunted.

"I'm really good at it!" I blurted out, to my shame. "You won't be disappointed! I promise you'll be totally satisfied." I couldn't believe he was making me admit that to him.

"Sucked a lot of cocks, have you?" he said, driving in the knife even deeper. He loved making me react.

"Yesss," I groaned softly at having to admit my promiscuity to him.

"We'll see," he said dismissively, just to degrade me even more.

We started to walk out, the whole dinner had been a masterful performance by him at getting me riled up. I knew it was just the beginning for him. We walked past two college aged dudes bouncing in with their waiter outfits. They tried to look at my tits in that natural way guys do, always checking out the titties, but, they were still encased in the lycra and partially covered by the sides of the jacket. Frank noticed. He nudged me subtley with his elbow.

"Hey, Uncle Frank!" said one.

"Oh, hey Norm, time for your shift?"

"Yeah, Josh and I are here until close. Who's the girl?" he smiled, eyeing me up and down.

"Work colleague, end of year stuff," he said, with only a hint of truth.

"Ah, thought you traded in for a younger model," he joked. We all laughed.

We walked to coat check. Frank had been put off a bit by the encounter, I could tell.

"Wife thing?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, she'd fucking cut my balls off if she thought I was messing around."

I laughed to myself that big strong, confident Frank was afraid of his own wife.

"But you still want to....?"

"You owe me, this is business," he smiled lewdly.

"While we wait, I have another test for you. Go get their numbers. He motioned at the two guys still talking to the maitre'd. He pointed at me, then them. I knew what he wanted.

"You really dig showing yourself off, don't you?"

"Yesss," I purred, "especially when I have to," I admitted.

"Well then that needs to happen more, and it will. Go do it."

Purposely, I opened the jacket. If my nipples weren't hard enough before, the cool air from the open door hit them and I could actually feel them throb. The guys were looking back when I approached.

That was the final indignity, before we left the restaurant He was leading me, coaxing me down a deeper, darker path. I was willingly going along. The guys high fived each other after they handed me their numbers on a napkin. I walked out with blood rushing to my face and elsewhere.

"I need to text Paul. He thinks I'm out with friends. Hopefully he's still at work," I lied.

He just grunted his assent. He clearly didn't even want to think about Paul, though I'm sure it couldn't have been guilt, he didn't seem the type, after all, he was married himself. He was the one breaking the bonds of holy matrimony.

I wanted Paul in on it somehow. I knew his desires, his kinks. I knew he'd like all of it so far, that is, if he could handle as much as he thought he could.

"Hey baby, can't talk right now. Just letting you know he's a controlling fuck, just like we knew. He's already kind of seen my hard nipples....and let the waiter see as well."

He texted back a surprised emoji with a bunch of exclamation points.

"He's going to make me suck his cock to prove how good I am." I wrote, adding a smiley winky emoji.

"Fuck," he wrote back.

"I'm about to do it, gotta go." Then I thought about it for a second. I had to at least give him the chance to back out. "If....that is, you want me to continue."

"I can't stop you," came the response. I sighed. Part of me kind of hoped he couldn't take it. Going forward would mean a change of....everything for us. Even though I'd had sex with others already, this was something else. This was the point we'd never be able to take back.

"That's not good enough, should I, yes or no?"

"Yes," came the response. I knew it must've taken everything he had to type it.

Frank helped me into his truck, his big paw fully on my ass, "lifting" me into the cab. He growled, "the real tests begin now, if you are not a tease as you insist. Show me, and everyone else that might see, those tits you are so proud of." He made me lift my top over my tits, allowing him access to paw me as he drove. He alternated from my tits to my panty clad pussy. It didn't cover me for long. I pulled them down just far enough to allow him to touch me, bare. He could feel how slick I was already, a point he lewdly proved by showing me my own wetness on his fingers. A few cars passed by, but even after he made me sit up straight, I doubt any of them got any looks. I think he was satisfied for the moment just by making me squirm at the possibility.

He drove us down a quiet neighborhood and beyond, to the parking lot of a small park. It was dark, the park was closed, Frank just pulled the truck up to the gate and stopped.

"Now, let's see what you got, girl. It's one thing to talk a good game."

He leaned over and kissed me roughly. I could sense his fire, his urgency. He'd teased and tormented me all night and worked me into a frenzy but in doing so, got himself all worked up in the process. He was rubbing my pussy with his fingers, stroking the lips firmly, expertly.

"Turned on?" he smirked. I just kissed him deeper, our tongues were battling each other for supremacy. I moaned when one of his fat fingers penetrated me fully. I slid my hips up to make it more accessible for him. He was fighting the material of the panties which were still above my knees but were just enough to limit his movements. He didn't like to be frustrated.

"Get these the fuck off," he grunted. "Hell, take everything off. I like my sluts naked."

It was another test, no doubt, seeing how I responded to that sort of talk. I can't tell you how quickly I stripped, being motivated just hearing him talk to me like that. I can't explain it, I'm a strong, independent, smart woman but jerky, cocky men sexually ordering me around.....just drives my pussy insane. He took all my clothes in his hand and tossed them in the backseat. I started to protest but he'd already started to shove my face down to his already engorged cock. It was....impressive. I'd felt it before...through his pants, I wasn't disappointed.

"You can get them later," he groaned as my mouth began to bathe his cock in my saliva. "if you are as good as you say. Is Paul still working?" he asked with a hint of concern.

"Yep, still buried in paper work, bastard," I joked before engulfing him again.

I was naked, my mouth full of this arrogant ass's cock, being talked to like a common street whore and god I was wet and horny. I'd never wanted to please anyone that badly in my life. I gave him everything I had, my tongue was in constant motion. His one big paw was on my ass, down my crack and alternated finger fucking me with teasing my asshole until I backed into him, letting him know he could penetrate me there as well. I sucked him as he sawed two fingers into my pussy and his big 'ol thumb in my ass. I knew I'd kind of "promised" Paul to "just" suck him, but as we'd discussed, if he wanted to take something...well....I wasn't going to stop him. He wanted this though, he wanted to take my mouth, make it his, after all my promising.

He especially liked me tonguing his rather large balls. He grunted, "going to be rather odd seeing Paul on Monday, knowing his prissy girlfriend licked off my ball sweat, but I guess that's his problem, not mine," he joked cruelly. God, I wanted to slap this guy, while at the same time I was nearly begging him to cum in my mouth. It was love/hate, hated him (sort of) but loved his cock and how I was being used.

"I'm not so prissy now, am I?" I taunted right back, flicking my tongue over his slit lewdly as I looked up at his preening face."

"Not at the moment," he chuckled.

I worked him up so much I had him squirming in his seat. I could feel him get closer. "Give it to me, baby," I cooed as he neared orgasm.

"Oh yeah, like that," he moaned as I encircled the head with my tongue while at the same time softly sucking on the head.

That did it, he blew. I mean, for an old guy he came a ton. It surprised me really, Paul certainly doesn't cum that much, nor most of the guys I've had lately, though they are all in their 30's or later. Suddenly I got this ominous, yet funny thought about those two college guys from the bar. I instantly wondered how much they'd cum in the same situation....then I wondered if Frank would make me find out.

I didn't have time to dwell on it, Frank flooded my mouth. I gulped down as much as I could and allowed anything else to drip down the sides. I kept my mouth on him and let him come down from his high before I finally let him go....albeit reluctantly. I looked up at him, my face beaming with pride, and probably glistening from his cum.

"Was that good, sir?" I asked obediently.

I saw his whole demeanor change. His face stiffened. He shrugged. "Yeah, it was all right. I mean, I've had better, I've had worse," he said, acting as indifferent as he could after babbling like an idiot just a minute before. I knew his game. I acted defensive.

"Was it not good? I'm sorry," I gushed. "I can do better! I can put a finger in your ass or...."

"Whoa, no one puts anything in my ass," he smirked. "YOUR ass, on the other hand...."

It reminded me he that he was still inside me. He pulled his thumb out and waved it under my nose. It was another test. I was starting to read him. I took his hand a guided his thumb in my mouth and licked and sucked it like it was a cock. I saw his eyebrows raise in surprise and a bit of admiration, though he didn't want to admit it.

"Do you want me to do better?" I asked. "Do you want me to get you up again?"

He laughed. "I'm not as young as I used to be. But I remember your promise, "totally satisfied." Are you still just a tease or are you a woman of your word."

"You....want it again?"

"Yes, another day, you need to still prove your worth. Plus, that dinner WAS really expensive...." he added, just to drive his point home a little more.

"Okay, sir, I'll suck you again," I said demurely. I was still stroking his softening cock, and coaxing the last drops of cum out of him. I licked the tip to get the last taste before he put it away.

"Yes you will," he said, his demeanor changing back to one of total control. "I'll text you....the next time I need my balls drained."

"Yes, sir," I said softly, cringing at his vulgar description, and while my pussy buzzed at the thought.

It wasn't something out of left field for Paul and I. We'd actually discussed the "more than once," thing, though not specifically for Frank. It was one of those fantasy items for Paul though, about me having to please a guy more than one time. The "regular" lover kind of thing. I had confidence I could "convince" him it was ok, if it came to that.