Cassie Loves Alphas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to wipe my face of his cum before he stopped me. "Leave it, I want that to be a reminder to you all the way back home." He started the car and made me stay like that as we returned to the office. He said he wanted me, " naked and dripping, like the slut you are." It gave me another surge of wetness to the point I'd have ridden the gearshift nob if I could've.

We arrived back at the office and instead of pulling right next to my car he wanted to test me again. He made me get out, naked, his cum still drying on my face, and dress outside the car. I was still topless as he leaned out his window.

"I'll text you in a week or so to continue your "practice."

I sighed, "a WEEK," I thought. I realized it was just another form of control, denying a slut what she needed.

He seemed to read my mind. "I AM married, after all," he quipped. "Otherwise I'd have torn UP that pussy."

That thought actually disappointed me, he was one of those guys who thought blowjobs weren't cheating but intercourse was. "Fuck," I immediately thought, "I'm not going to get that thing in me."

" Don't worry, I'll have a nice big load saved up for you. I want you in this lot though at that time, any later and I am going to spank that ass and so hard you won't sit right for days."

I gulped, another weak spot for me. I knew he could sense that.

"Do you promise?" he asked confidently.

"Yes, sir. I promise I'll be here on time and I'll suck your cock so good that you'll forget about this time."

I wanted him as hot and bothered as I was at that moment.

Paul absolutely devoured me when I went home. He listened to every detail, the degrading talk, having to show the waiter how hard my nipples were, the thing with the college kids, then finally the whole blowjob scenario. Each item I told him just seemed to drive him crazier. He demanded I tell him everything and how I felt about each thing as it happened. I found myself admitting how much I liked each thing as I told him. I don't think either of us got more than two hours of sleep. We both had so much pent up sexual energy, me from what had just happened, him from me telling him every excruciating detail and the humiliation for both of us. We were lying in satisfied bliss after it all.

"After all that, is it too much that I promised to blow him until he's "satisfied?"

He frowned. He had that post coital regret thing starting. "I'm not sure," (even though he was TOTALLY sure the night before when he was blowing multiple loads in me). "I mean, I think it would be inevitable that someone would want you, often. Especially a guy like that who, thinks he can have everyone at his beck and call. But god, HIM? I hope we did the right thing."

"Well, he did it. He has cum in your girl's mouth, there's no going back from that part. He's seen me naked, he's had fingers in...well, all of me. Even if we wanted to, we can't stop what's going to happen every day when you two see each other."

"I know. Let's see what that's like," he said without a lot of confidence. Does it matter what I think, though?" he asked probingly. "Would you do anything differently if I wasn't involved?"

"Well, I wouldn't have even known him to do anything."

"I know, I don't mean that. If I wasn't part of the equation, now that you've done what you've done and promised what you have. Would you see him again?"

I nodded. "This was the first night with him, after all. God, can you imagine what else he might want to have me do?"

I could see him actually trying to imagine it. It seemed to excite him a little, maybe there was hope for him yet.

"You'd better be ready for it, though, and practice how to react in case he tries to spring anything on you. "What if he brings it up on Monday, about how he treated your girlfriend like a total exhibitionist, humiliation slut? Oh, he even said, "it'll be weird seeing Paul on Monday knowing I made his girl lick the sweat off my balls."

"Ouch," he admitted. Still, I could see a grin forming from the corner of his mouth. He dug the humiliation like I did. He couldn't hide his natural reaction to it.

"I don't think he will bring it up, though. I think he totally wants this silent, in the dark, especially after the way he was embarrassed being seen in public with me by his nephew. He's got a jealous trophy wife, apparently."

He nodded. "What do you WANT to do?" He asked firmly. "What would you do, right now, if you were totally single, what would you want to happen?"

"I'd....kind of want to see where this might go, I mean, this was just night one, I know he's just gotten started. But believe me, I think about it too, like, what if....it all goes bad? Or wait, what if....I like it too much?" I blurted, after just considering that notion.

"Stop fighting yourself. What do you want to happen?"

"I want....to continue."

Paul cringed, then gave me a exasperated look. "Then I'll try to deal with that. Do you think he's going to make you do anything with the college guys?"

I knew he was asking because of our "stranger" fantasies. I shrugged "I don't even know if I'm supposed to do something."

"He doesn't own you sexually, not totally. Not yet anyway. We can still do our own thing, in fact, I want to. Like I said before, he's just a tool for us to get off, if it stops doing so, or if it ceases to be fun we can stop. Do you agree?"

It seemed odd to me that he was fighting the Frank thing while immediately pushing this. I wasn't going to waste the opportunities when I got them. "Absolutely....so....what are you saying, you want me to text them....something, just for us?"

"Not yet, see if Frank has that even on his radar, we'll keep that on the back burner. The stranger aspect has had me thinking, though, I have my own ideas."

It needed to happen, my pussy was worked up over everything, it was going to need some filling and soon. Luckily, things began to happen quickly. It was just the beginning for us. Hopefully, it would stay "us" and not just "me."

{End of Part 01}

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story, Chloe! Very fucking hot! Cannot wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this. I would really appreciate any man who allowed me to enjoy other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. The fact that the husband is involved and they are basically using these others guys as tools to enhance their sex lives is the best way to do this. Perfection.

Sadly the group of jerkoffs that post their lame “cuck shit” comments won’t bother to read it to appreciate it.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Welcome new author! This story was super hot. I loved it, and am looking forward to the promised Part 2. Five stars. ~~ JB Edwards

alan13703alan13703over 2 years ago

Terrific story. Great to red something that has a touch of realism. I am like Paul and the deeper urges always win out. 😛

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife Warms Up Pt. 01 Megan slowly starts to participate in my hotwife fantasy.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Going on the Game Innocent young wife is persuaded to prostitute herself.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories