Cassie Loves to Do Services Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie get's a gangbang.
5.1k words
4.41
15.9k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is set in a free-use, sex obsessed world. You don't have to read the first one to understand it, but I do gloss over some things that got explained earlier so it could help. This story doesn't have a huge amount of plot. It's porn. A lot of sex and not much else. If you are looking for something else, feel free to skip. For everyone else, I hope you enjoy this story and feel free to leave a comment with constructive criticism or praise.

All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

Morning

5:30AM

Cassie's alarm wakes her up. She pops out of bed as cheerful and happy as ever. She makes her way to the bathroom to do her normal routine. Empty her bowels and bladder, enema, shower, lube, choose a butt plug. Hmmm, she's feeling kinda frisky today. Maybe a cat tail plug. That could be a lot of fun. Some cat ear berets to really set the mood. Cassie giggles to herself as she puts herself together. The weight of the tail makes the plug squirm delightfully inside her.

Still naked she heads down the hall. She stops in front of a bedroom door. She kneels down, back straight, and knocks. Her father opens the door, fresh from the shower.

"Good morning honey. Oh, going as a kitty today huh?" He said smiling at her.

"Good morning daddy. Yes, I was feeling a bit frisky."

"I'm sure your classmates will love it. It's a good look on you." Her father assured her.

After the pleasantries were out of the way, Cassie got her true desire. She gripped her father's hard member and swallowed the head. Running her tongue all around and along his length as she pushed her head forward, taking it deeper and deeper into her throat. Giving a blowjob was a great way to wake up in the morning, and her father certainly had a beautiful cock to worship. Once her lips were touching his pelvis she paused and flexed her throat a few times. Starting to run out of air she pulled back and started to bob back and forth. Her father groaned appreciatively and placed a loving hand on her head.

"Good girl. You're so good at that." He said.

It wasn't much longer under her expert ministrations that she felt his balls tighten and she was rewarded with a mouthful of the delicious cream she craved. Leaning back, she showed him her mouthful and then swallowed it down. Then Cassie leaned forward and cleaned him off with her mouth.

"Thank you for the treat, Daddy!" Cassie said happily.

"Thank you dear. That was amazing." With that her father headed back into his room to get dressed for work.

Cassie padded down the hall again to her brother's room.

"What'cha doing bro?" She asked.

"Just watching some videos before work. You got time for a ride before school?" He asked.

"You ask me that every morning, hehe. You know I've always got time for you." She said with a seductive smirk.

She walked over to where he was sitting in his computer chair naked. His dick already hard and pointing straight up.

"Ohh, that looks painful. Let me help you out."

She straddled his lap and using a hand to point him in the right spot, slowly sank onto his length. They both moaned in pleasure. Cassie was so tight, and her brother was just the right thickness and length to fill her so wonderfully. After taking a moment to adjust to him and really enjoy the way he stretched her she began to bounce on him. At this point he had latched onto a nipple and was playing with the other with his hand. Cassie loved having her nipples played with. They were so sensitive. Feeling him nip and suck at one and pull and flick the other got her so turned on.

She loved the way his dick pulled at her lower lips as she rose and pushed all the right buttons on the way back in. She was fast reaching the breaking point and could see by his face her brother was too.

"Cum with me bro." She said breathlessly.

With a roar, he did just that. Blasting into her with a night's worth of built-up cum. The feeling of him depositing his seed deep inside her pushing her over the precipice into a euphoric realm of her own. She fell against his chest breathing heavily as she came down. She loved the feeling of his sweat-soaked pecs against her own sweat-soaked breasts. After she had gotten her breath back, she rose off his deflating cock.

"That was great, but I do need to get ready for school. Have a good day." She told him, leaving his room.

"Same to you sis." She heard him say as she left.

She went back to her bedroom. Rinsed off quickly in the shower and got dressed in her schoolgirl uniform. Then making sure she had all her school supplies, and her tail and ears were still in place she headed off to school.

SCHOOL DAY

Cassie arrived at her homeroom and took her place on the floor mats. Kneeling, back straight, hands folded in her lap. She waved at a few of her friends as the other girls filed into the room. Mr. Benson came in a few moments later. After the bell rang, Mr. Benson walked over to one of the girls.

"Ms. Marsh, would you do me a service this morning?" He asked a beautiful brunette off to Cassie's right.

Cassie was slightly disappointed she didn't get asked but was happy for Trish.

"I'd love to Mr. Benson. I could use a treat." Trish said with a big grin. She reached up and undid his belt. Reaching inside his pants she found her target and pulled out his rigid member. Using one hand to fondle his balls, she eagerly sucked the 7" item of her desire into her mouth.

While he was enjoying the ministrations of his student Mr. Benson began to address the girls. "I need a few volunteers for the monthly football team gangbang. I know most of you really enjoy participating, but we only need 3."

At least 15 hands were raised instantly. Cassie being among them. The monthly gangbang with the football team was every student in this classes dream. Getting 2 whole periods to be surrounded by muscles and hard dicks. What wasn't to love?

"Hmmm let's see. Anyone who has been in the last 3, put your hands down." Mr. Benson said, trying to limit the number of volunteers.

There were about 6 hands left up.

"Alright, Amanda, Cassie, and Brenda. You'll be excused for the last 2 periods of the day to head down to the lounge off the locker rooms. When you get there, you can prepare yourselves for the gangbang in whatever way you need to. When you are all ready flip the switch on the wall to let the team know and have fun.

"Now on to the schedules for the day." Just as he was saying this, he moaned and grunted and shook a little as he painted Trish's throat with his seed.

"Thank you Ms. Marsh." He went on reading the schedules out. Then he got to Cassie.

"Let's see, you have 1st and 2nd period in classroom 114. 3rd period will be servicing class 213. 4th you will be cleaner for classroom 115. After lunch you will have your last 2 periods in room 112 and of course you'll be excused after that."

Cassie was happy with her schedule. She was really, really, happy it was her turn for the gangbang. She participated last year after she turned 18 and it was a cherished memory. As the bell rang signifying the end of homeroom the girls headed off to begin their day. Cassie headed to room 114. A few of the girls commented positively about her choice of plug today. Cassie was pleased everyone liked it. Of course, when she got to the classroom, she had to take it out. That hole had other uses for the time being. She took the plug out and placed it in a cubby and then reapplied the lube to her ass. She grabbed the school supplies she need and climbed onto the padded bench and stuck her torso through the hole. As she was getting her supplies in order and laid out in front of her, her friend Ripley poked her head and torso in next to her.

"Hey, fancy seeing you here." Ripley said with a grin.

"We almost always share the first couple classes." Cassie shot back.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Ripley asked her friend.

"Nothing big. A couple classes, one servicing, one cleaning, oh and the monthly gangbang with the football team." Cassie replied, slipping that last one in as if it was no big deal.

"WHAT, you got selected for the gangbang! You lucky bitch. It's been 8 months since my last one and I've been dying to go to another since."

"I know. It's gonna be a great day." She said. Just then she felt someone step up behind her and felt fingers run along her labia.

"Mmmmmm." She moaned as the fingers split her lips and began to lightly rub along the inside. Then the fingers retreated, and she felt a sizable cockhead replace them. She sighed in pleasure as the cock pushed deep into her warm tunnel. Then began to grunt in approval as she felt the boy begin to thrust in and out of her. After a few moments of this Cassie came hard. The thought of the gangbang later already had her super horny, so it didn't take much to push her over the edge. A few seconds later she felt the hot cream shooting into her.

Her 2 periods of class went well. She took a few more loads in her pussy and ass. She came a few more times as well. She also enjoyed the subjects her teacher went over. She was slightly distracted but managed to absorb some knowledge all the same. After cleaning up in the restroom she headed to class 213.

When she got there, she conferred with the other 3 girls briefly and set about her task. Slipping under her first desk and being greeted with a 5.5" incher. Not one to turn down a treat she attacked it with gusto. After getting her reward she savored the flavor she loved before moving on to the next boy. After getting 5 good loads in her belly, the class was over, and she headed down to 115.

She removed her top as was her routine to avoid getting it soiled and took her place by the door. Kneeling down and waiting for the students to file in. She didn't have to wait long as class got started and guys started popping in to get their rocks off, before coming over to her to get their members cleaned. Cassie loved the taste of her female classmates and the boys' fluids mixing on her favorite part of the male anatomy. The combined flavor was intoxicating, and she took to her task with relish. Once class was over, she headed to lunch. Cum may be delicious but she did need actual food.

During lunch she sat and talked and laughed with her friends. One of her friends reached down and pulled a gob of cum from her pussy. After sucking it off her finger she offered to make out with Cassie and share it. Cassie was never one to turn down dessert, so she agreed and had a hot, steamy, kiss with her friend.

"That should tide me over til the gangbang later." Cassie said.

"I'm still so jealous of you." Ripley said enviously. "You better tell me all the details later."

"I promise. In fact, why don't you come over after school? I don't have to work today and I'm sure my dad and brother would love to have you for dinner. They'll probably feed you too." Cassie said with a laugh.

Not missing the double entendre, Ripley agreed.

After lunch it was back to class for the girls. After a few more good orgasms and knowledge acquiring, she was excused to head to the lounge. She was so excited!

THE GANGBANG

Cassie arrived in the lounge around the same time as the other girls participating. They all stripped down and hopped into the shower for a quick rinse before the main event. After the quick shower the girls each chose a spot in the lounge and set about lubing and posing as seductively as they knew how. Which at this point in their lives, they were damn good at it. The girl closest to the switch flicked it and the football team entered.

30 guys, naked, with hard muscles and even harder cocks filed into the room. They quickly split up into 3 groups of 10. 1 group for each girl. Cassie was SO excited!

As her group came over she gave them a smile. "My my, are all those cocks for little ol' me?"

"You bet Cassie. We intend to fill you up nice and full." One of the boys said.

"Sounds great to me." Cassie replied. "Let's get this party started."

With that, one of the guys lifted her up and laid down beneath her. He placed her ass onto his dick and began to push. As he bottomed out inside her, another guy approached her from the front and placed his member at her warm tunnel. As he also pushed inside her she reveled at the feeling of the 2 cocks putting pressure on the thin skin between them. She laid her back onto the guy under her as they got a good rhythm going between them.

As she tilted her head back, another cock was in her face. 2 more were to either side of her head. Cassie just did what came naturally, she opened her mouth and grabbed the other dicks. Now Cassie had all 3 holes filled and 2 cocks in hand and she was in heaven. Then she felt lips on her nipples, and she exploded. Hot cream spilled out of her as the guy fucking her pussy grunted in appreciation as her pussy spasmed in pleasure. He didn't last long as the friction finally brought him to the edge and he burst inside of her. The guy in her ass was close behind as he too shot his seed into her bowels. She felt hands on her as they flipped her over onto her knees and a new dick was entered into her cunny. All the while the guy in front of her kept fucking her face for all he was worth. After a few more strokes he pulled out and shot his seed all over her face.

"Ohhhh, a bukkake is it?" Cassie said with glee.

She didn't have long to speak though as another dick was in front of her. She gobbled it down hungrily. The guy in her pussy finished and as he pulled out another entered her ass. The parade of dicks was amazing. All the while, every inch of her body was being licked, caressed, and squeezed. Cassie couldn't be happier.

By the end of the gangbang, Cassie was covered in cum. She had taken several loads in both her ass and pussy and was feeling very satiated.

"Thanks boys, that was amazing." She said as they started to file out to their locker room for showers.

"Thanks Cassie. We can always count on you for a good time." One of the guys said.

Cassie laid on the cushioned floor for a few minutes to collect herself before looking over at the other girls. They were as messy as her and both had euphoric expressions on their faces.

"Either of you want to do a circle cleaning or just a shower for now?" Cassie asked.

For once she was satiated enough to be fine with either.

"I wouldn't mind a cleaning first." One of the girls said.

Cassie reevaluated how she was feeling and decided a cleaning did sound like a good way to end her school day. She sauntered over to the other girl. Heidi was her name. A gorgeous brunette with a lithe body. She was an athlete on the volleyball team and kept in shape.

Cassie slowly straddled Heidi and lowered her cum filled snatch over her mouth. Then with gusto she leaned in and began to lap at Heidi's messy quim. The other girl in the room was fine with just taking a shower and left the 2 to themselves.

Cassie and Heidi lapped and suckled at each other's pussies until they both burst in explosive orgasms.

"Alright, I think I'm clean enough for a shower." Cassie said with a laugh.

"Sounds good to me." Heidi said.

They both made their way to the showers and with a little bit more caressing and playfulness, they got cleaned up. Cassie put her uniform back on and went out to find Ripley.

Ripley was waiting out front for Cassie to finish. The girls met up and headed to the parking lot to Cassie's car. Ripley would most likely stay over and could catch a ride back with Cassie the next day. Her car would be safe at the school parking lot for the night.

On the ride home, Cassie regaled Ripley with all the fun she had at the gangbang. While Ripley was jealous, she was happy her friend had such a good time. Cassie had sent a text to her dad earlier letting him know Ripley was going to be staying over so he'd make enough dinner. After a short drive, the girls were at Cassie's house.

Evening:

As the girls entered the house, they both removed their uniforms and put them in the hamper next to the door. Being naked was always more comfortable and there was no need for modesty in the house. The girls walked into the kitchen to find Cassie's father working on dinner.

"Hi daddy." Cassie said with a smile. She really did love her father.

"Hi Mr. Davis." Ripley said.

"Hi girls, and Ripley please I keep telling you to call me Mike. No need to be so formal in this house." Cassie's father said warmly.

"I just like getting a rise out of you Mike. In more ways than one." Ripley said as she pointedly looked at his stiffening member. "Need any help with dinner? Or other things?" She asked suggestively.

Cassie laughed and said, "she's not going to be happy until you bend her over the table and fill her up dad. I'm going to go say hi to Billy while you two have fun. We'll talk at dinner."

At her words Ripley did indeed bend over the table and with a finger beckoned Cassie's father over with a gleam in her eye. Mike stepped up and gave her exactly what she desired. Ripley moaned as her best friend's father filled her to the brim with a hot and hard slab of meat. It had been a little while since she had stayed over, and she had been eager for a good dicking from Mike. He pounded into her at a furious pace while she squirmed and moaned her approval. Soon they were both approaching climax, and both shouted as they erupted in pleasure.

"Thanks Mike, I needed that. Now really, do you need help with dinner?" She asked with a smile.

Meanwhile Cassie had gone upstairs to say hi to her brother.

"Hey Billy, guess what?" She said as she entered his room.

He was in his usual spot, playing games on his computer.

"What's up little sis?"

"I got picked for the gangbang today! It was a great time." She said excitedly.

"Oh yeah. That must have been fun. Did the guys treat you nicely?" He asked, a little of his big brother protectiveness creeping into his voice.

"Of course, Billy." Cassie said with a bit of an eye roll. "You know there would be hell to pay if they weren't perfect gentleman. Gentleman who nearly fucked me into a coma, but gentleman nonetheless."

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time. What you got going on now?"

"Ripley is staying over tonight. Right now, she's getting fucked senseless by dad so I figured I'd come bother you." She said with a laugh.

"Oh cool. I'll make sure to say hello after I welcome you home."

"Mind giving me a dessert before we go get dinner?" Cassie asked.

"Well since you asked so nicely, how could I possibly refuse?" He asked as he turned off his game and turned in his chair to face her. Billy stood up and wrapping his sister in a hug, he leaned down and placed his lips upon hers. She responded immediately, kissing him back and they made out for a few moments. Then Cassie sat down on his bed and gestured for him to stand in front of her. His dick was hard and ready and she leaned in to run her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip.

"Mmmmm." Cassie said as she enjoyed the taste. "That's exactly what I wanted for dessert. Now to get to the cream filling."

With that statement she took her brother's hard member into her throat. As much as she loved all the hard cocks at school and all the cum she got there and at work, nothing compared to her father in the morning and her brother in the evening. She loved them both with all her heart and that made their cum all the more special. Cassie took great care in employing all the techniques she knew to give her brother the greatest pleasure she could and she soon had him moaning in appreciation. Before long, he was giving her exactly what she wanted as he exploded onto the back of her throat with a cry of pleasure.

Cassie savored the treat for a moment before swallowing. "Thanks bro, that hit the spot for sure."

"I'm always willing to treat my little sister. Now whad'ya say we go say hi to your guest?"

12