Cassie Loves to Do Services Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just want to get your dick wet with her too." Cassie said with a smile.

"Eh, the thought had crossed my mind. But truly, I do enjoy Ripley's company as well. Besides, dinner should be almost done."

"Let's go."

The two siblings headed downstairs where Ripley and their father were just finishing up with dinner.

"Ah, just in time. Dinner is just about finished, will you two set the table please?" Cassie's father said as they walked in.

Cassie noticed her father and her friend looked a bit flush and breathless and smiled. "Of course, daddy."

The siblings set the table and they all sat down to eat. They made small talk about their day and plans for the weekend.

"This is wonderful Mike. Thanks for having me over." Ripley said appreciatively.

"Anytime Ripley. You're a wonderful guest. Now how about we settle into the den." Mike said.

"Sounds good to me." Cassie said. "I haven't had my dose of daddy this evening yet."

Ripley spoke up next. "While you are having fun with your dad, maybe I'll keep Billy company."

"That sounds like a great idea." Billy said excitedly.

The four cleared the table and headed to the den. Mike turned the TV on for background noise, but no one was really interested in what was on. Cassie only had eyes for her father. As he turned around, she was already there. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and gave him a very warm, passionate kiss. As they made out, she reached down and started to gently caress his shaft. As he came to life to her skillful touch, she started to stroke it. While she was stroking him, he was caressing her body in the most wonderful ways. A light touch on her cheek that he dragged down her neck. His hand tracing her jaw and dipping between her youthful, perky breasts. He circled his hand around the orb drawing tighter and tighter spirals around her areola until he found the nub and grazed his fingers and then palm over it, sending delightful sensations through Cassie's body.

Unable to hold back, Cassie broke off the kiss and dropped to her knees to take her fathers straining rod into her mouth. The hot heat from her mouth made her father groan in bliss. She savored his delicious cock for a few moments before pulling off. She turned around and bent over the arm of the couch nearby.

"Fuck me daddy, I need it so bad." She moaned.

Not one to disappoint his little girl, her father stepped up behind her and pushed in to the hilt. The moans from them both almost harmonized as they joined together as one. Hesitating only a moment to enjoy the wet heat, her father began to pull out and thrust back in. Building a strong rhythm that had them both gasping and moaning in pleasure.

At the same time Cassie and Mike were enjoying each other, Ripley stepped up to Billy and started to kiss him. She had always admired Cassie's big brother and on the other occasions she stayed over they always had a good time. She knew he could be a generous lover and she was eager to explore his skills tonight.

Ripley pulled her head back. Looking into Billy's eyes with lust, she said, "What do you say, Billy, can I play with this toy for a bit." Grabbing his cock as she said this.

"You know I can't say no to such a polite request." Billy said, with a slight gasp at the sensation. "But I'm still feeling a little peckish after dinner. How about we both play a bit."

Not one to refuse a good eating out, Ripley helped him lay down and got into position, with her legs straddling his head. She lowered her dripping pussy down to his face and leaned forward to enjoy her treat.

Throughout the den the only sounds that could be heard were moaning, slurping, and flesh being slapped together as the four satiated their lust with each other. The smell of sex and arousal was heavy in the air, and the four could barely think. After a few moments, Cassie cried out in primal pleasure as her pussy spasmed and her body went rigid. Not long after, Billy grunted and began shooting his load into Ripley's hungry mouth. Mike continued to pound into his daughter as she rode the waves of pleasure as her orgasm stretched on. Just as she was about to come down from the peak, she felt her father tense and felt a warmth blasting into her insides which triggered a larger orgasm to sweep through her.

Ripley kept nursing on Billy's cock as he put his skilled tongue to good use. It didn't take long for her to stiffen and cry out in pleasure. Billy still didn't stop. He sucked hard on her clit and prolonged her orgasm for as long as he could. Finally, they all broke apart and sat heavily on the furniture to recover.

"That was great!" Said Cassie. "Anyone want a beer?"

After everybody indicated that they would, she walked into the kitchen. She came back moments later with 4 beers in her hands. After handing out the beers, she cracked hers open and took a deep swig. As everybody worked on recovering, they talked and joked around.

After about 30 minutes, Cassie said, "Anybody up for round 2?"

"Insatiable as always." Her father said with a smirk.

"I learned from the best." She said with a wink in his direction. "I have an idea I want to try. Ripley you lay down over here. Billy come between her legs. Lay your cock on her pussy but not inside alright? Daddy, you come up here by her head. Lay your dick across her mouth."

They got arranged as she directed. Not sure where this was going but interested to find out. Once they were in position, Cassie crawled on top of her friend. Nestling her brothers rod between her and her friend's pussy lips she began to grind up and down on his length. This also caused the 2 girls pussies to rub together around his cock causing them to squirm in pleasure, increasing the stimulation Billy was feeling. At the same time Cassie leaned down and started making out with Ripley with her father's cock in the middle. Their tongues did battle around the head and shaft of his rock-hard erection.

The sight of the 2 girls combined with the feeling of 2 pussies and mouths working the men into a frenzy meant they didn't last long. Billy broke first sending a torrent of cum splashing onto both pussies and stomachs. Mike came a few moments later, bathing both girls faces with his cream. The girls eagerly licked and lapped at the treat as they continued to kiss and trade the cum, while still rubbing their nether lips together until they were a shuddering mess.

"You're right Cassie." Her father said breathlessly, "that was a great idea. I'm pooped, and I got to work tomorrow so I'm going to head to bed. You girls have school too, so don't stay up too late. Goodnight."

"Goodnight daddy!" Cassie said, giving her father a kiss. An open mouth, full of tongue kiss of course.

"Goodnight Mike." Came from Ripley as she stepped up after Cassie to also give him a good long kiss.

"Well, I also have to work tomorrow, so I'm off to bed as well. Goodnight sis, Ripley." Billy said.

The girls also gave him a good long goodnight kiss and he went off to his room to get ready for bed. The girls decided the guys had the right idea. First, they really needed to shower first. Cum was great but sleeping while covered in it was rather uncomfortable.

The girls headed upstairs to Cassie's bedroom and into her attached bathroom. Cassie got the shower going and they both hopped in. They were too tired to really get into too much play, but they helped wash each other and gave a few kisses and caresses. When they were clean, they crawled into Cassie's bed and with Cassie being the big spoon, snuggled in to sleep.

The End

12