Cassie's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Lottie has a threesome and an encounter with Cassie.
5.6k words
4.56
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has a part one, I recommend reading it first for full context. This story has a decent amount of plot, so if that's not your thing then move along.

***

"Fuck that bitch," my best friend Tara says, taking a sip of her drink after hearing my recount of today's events. "That's what you get for messing around with a straight girl."

"Tara," Grace says in a warning tone. "Go easy on her. She's heartbroken." Grace is Tara's girlfriend. We met in our freshman year of college when we all lived in the same dorm building.

Grace shoots me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry Lottie. You know she didn't mean anything by it."

Tara sits up straighter and continues to stare at me. She shakes her head slightly in disbelief.

"You know, Tara," I say, getting irritated. "I don't appreciate you being so rude to me. If you have something to say, then please say it. Otherwise, you need to stop judging me and just leave me alone."

Tara rolls her eyes. "Whatever," she says dismissively. "Forget about it. Let's change the subject."

"Good idea," Grace says. She leans back into the couch and crosses her legs. "We should go out tonight. To cheer you up maybe?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

She glances over at Tara and they share a knowing glance before returning their attention to me.

"Lottie, you can't just sit in your room and mope," Grace scolds. "Come on. Please?"

"Alright," I agree reluctantly. "Where are we going tonight?"

"How about that new lesbian bar that opened, 'The Dime', right across the street from campus?"

We arrive at The Dime shortly after 10 pm. There aren't many people there yet. A few girls here and there.

We order drinks and take a seat near the stage. A female singer is belting out songs while playing an electric guitar. She has long brown hair and is wearing tight leather pants and a low-cut tank top. The woman comes up to the microphone and introduces herself as "Gia."

"She's pretty hot, huh?" Tara whispers in my ear.

I nod and smile weakly.

"You ok?"

I glance over at her. She's gazing at me with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assure her.

Tara pats my shoulder reassuringly.

"Have you had enough to drink?" she asks.

I shake my head. "No. Not yet."

"Ok, let's get another round," she suggests.

We continue to talk and listen to Gia sing through several more songs. When she finishes her last song, we decide to hit the dance floor.

We're dancing when my cell phone rings. I glance at the caller ID and see that it's Cassie. I decline the call and put it back in my pocket. After a couple of songs, I notice Gia staring. She catches my eye and smiles warmly at me. She waves to me, indicating that I should join her at her table.

I return her wave and make my way over to her table. I slide into the chair opposite her.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She asks.

"Sure," I reply.

I order a club soda with lime and Gia orders a vodka tonic.

We chat for a bit, getting to know each other.

"Are you two sisters?" Gia asks me, pointing at Tara.

I shake my head and laugh nervously. "No, we're not, just friends."

"Oh," she says surprised. "So... are you single then?"

"Uh-huh," I reply.

I look over at Tara and she gives me a wink.

"Is something wrong?" Gia asks, noticing my expression.

I shake my head and take a swig of my drink.

"No, not really."

"You seem distracted," she observes.

"I'm fine," I lie.

She leans forward conspiratorially and whispers in my ear. "I have a boyfriend," she

admits.

"Oh," I say noncommittally.

"Want to meet him?" she asks.

"No. I don't," I say, and stand up quickly.

I start to walk away but she reaches out and grabs my arm.

"Wait," she says, pulling me back. "Please, just stay here and have a drink."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not thirsty."

"No, really," she insists. "I promise you'll have fun. Come on. Don't leave without giving me a chance."

I sigh heavily. "Fine, whatever," I acquiesce.

I sit back down at the table and order another drink. Gia places her hand on mine. I pull away.

"I'm sorry," she apologizes. "I didn't mean to scare you off."

"It's okay," I say. "I guess I'm just a little nervous."

She grins. "Don't worry, I won't bite."

I try to smile back at her but I'm still uncomfortable.

"Babe!" she call when a tall man approaches our table. He's handsome. Tall and tan. He's wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a white T-shirt. His black hair is cut short.

"Hey," he says, leaning down to kiss her.

She giggles and wraps her arms around his neck.

"This is my boyfriend, Jack," Gia announces proudly.

"Hi," he says, giving me an awkward side hug.

"Jack, this is Lottie," Gia says, introducing us.

"Nice to meet you," he says.

I smile politely in response.

"I was thinking of asking Lottie to come home with us tonight," Gia says.

I look at her in surprise. "What?"

"Relax," she says. "He's a great guy. Really nice. He just wants to watch"

I frown as I take another sip of my drink.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

I shake my head. "Nothing."

"Look, I know it sounds weird, but this is just a fantasy of mine. My Jack and I have always talked about doing it with a girl."

"I get it," I reply.

"So what do you think? He wouldn't even have to touch you."

I swallow hard. "I'm not sure."

"Come on," she pleads. "Just think about how hot it'd be. You and me together."

"This is crazy. I don't even know you."

"Trust me," she says. "You're going to have an amazing time."

She places her hand on my thigh. She leans closer to me and speaks softly into my ear. "Would you like to see more of me?"

My breathing becomes shallow as I feel myself growing excited. My heart starts to race. I feel flushed and aroused.

"Yes," I whisper.

I can't believe I'm agreeing to do this. I've never been this bold before.

"I'll show you everything," she says, moving her hand higher up my leg.

"Stop," I gasp.

I push her hand away.

"What's wrong?" she asks, looking worried.

She pulls her hand back to her lap.

"Not here. We should go somewhere more private," I suggest.

She nods and stands up.

As we walk to the parking lot I glance over at her. Her long brown hair hangs loosely around her shoulders. Jack follows closely behind her. I'm mesmerized by the sway of her hips. She's stunning.

When we reach the car, Jack opens the door for me. I climb inside and he walks around to the driver's side. He gets in and closes the door. Gia climbs into the passenger seat.

"Our place okay?" Jack asks.

"Sure," I reply.

He drives out of the parking lot and onto the main road. He turns left and heads towards downtown. It takes us about 15 minutes to get there.

Once we're downtown, he parks the car and we step out. We walk along the sidewalk and enter the apartment. I'm stunned by the size of it. The living room is huge and the floors are marble. There's a full kitchen and dining area. The bathroom is gigantic too. I'm floored.

Gia leads me upstairs. "This is our bedroom," she says, turning towards the closed door at the end of the hallway. "Do you want to see?"

I nod eagerly and follow her.

When we get to the door, she pushes it open and steps aside for me. Inside the room is a king-sized bed surrounded by mirrors. There's also a vanity with a large mirror and stool, a dressing table, and a walk-in closet.

I move closer to the bed and look down at the sheets. A rush of excitement rushes through me. I've never done anything like this before.

I glance back at Gia who is standing next to me. "It looks clean," I say nervously.

There's a bottle of massage oil sitting on the bedside table. She kneels down in front of me. She runs her hands over my arms and legs. She traces my tattoos with her fingers.

"They're beautiful," she says.

I blush and look away shyly.

"Your skin feels so soft," she says. "I bet you feel amazing underneath those clothes." Her words send chills down my spine. I'm suddenly very aware of my body. I bite my lower lip as she continues running her hands over me.

"Mm...," she purrs, taking my face between her palms. "You have such a sweet face. I love your lips."

Her breath is warm against my cheek and she kisses my lips tenderly. I close my eyes and lean into her. She's so beautiful.

"Open your eyes," she says, smiling at me.

I slowly raise my gaze to hers. She has the most captivating eyes I've ever seen. They're deep and dark brown. Her long eyelashes accentuate her face beautifully.

I inhale deeply. "You smell wonderful," I say.

She giggles and runs her nose along my jawline. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I breathe.

I take a deep breath and hold it. I know exactly where this is going.

Gia guides me to lie down on my back on the bed. I lay there with my eyes closed, waiting patiently for her to begin.

She straddles my waist, leaning down until we're face-to-face. She places her hand on the center of my chest, right above my heart.

"Tell me what you're feeling," she says softly.

"I'm scared," I whisper.

"Of course you are," she replies. "That's natural."

"And I don't know what to expect," I add.

She strokes my cheek. "Try not to worry. This will all be new to you, but I promise you'll enjoy yourself."

I nod and she squeezes my hand reassuringly.

"Okay," she begins, "I need you to relax."

I exhale and close my eyes.

"How does that feel?" she asks, gently stroking my chest.

"Good," I reply softly.

She takes one of her hands and moves it down between my thighs. She spreads them apart and I feel her fingertips lightly caressing me over my panties.

"Does that feel good?" she asks.

I nod.

"Are you wet?"

I swallow hard and nod again.

"I want you to relax," she says. "Let go of any tension you might have."

I try to focus on her voice. I listen intently as she tells me about her boyfriend. She describes their sexual escapades and how much she enjoys making love with him.

I imagine that it's Cassie.

She unbuttons my denim skirt, then she slowly runs her hand down my inner thigh. I tense up and clench my teeth.

"Relax," she says soothingly, continuing to stroke me.

She removes my skirt completely and places her hand between my legs.

"Let me give you a massage," she says, grabbing the oil from the bedside table.

She squirts some of the oil onto her hands and rubs it between my thighs. I feel the warmth spreading through me as she massages my upper thighs and lower abdomen. Her gentle touches make my knees weak.

She moves her hands higher, rubbing the oil into my stomach. My shirt is getting dirty. She continues up my neck and around my face. Her warm hands slide across my cheeks and forehead.

"God, you're so sexy," she says, tracing my lips with her thumb.

Her fingers linger on my chin and she tilts my head up so that I'm looking directly at her. The way she stares into my eyes makes me tremble.

"You're so beautiful," she whispers. "So pretty."

I'm speechless. My mouth is dry. I feel lightheaded.

"Jack thinks you're gorgeous," she continues. "He loves your tits. He wants to suck

on them."

My lips part in shock. I stare at her, wide-eyed. She smiles and runs her finger over my lips.

"Suck my finger," she commands.

I hesitate.

"Now," she adds firmly.

I comply quickly, sucking her finger into my mouth.

"Good girl," she coos.

She leans forward and presses her tongue against mine, sucking it gently between her teeth. She cups my breasts in her hands, teasing my nipples over my shirt.

They harden instantly.

"I want you naked," she says, removing my shirt. She drops it to the floor and reaches for the hem of my panties, pulling them down my legs. I kick them off.

She turns me onto my stomach and runs her hands over my ass, squeezing my cheeks. She kisses my back, trailing her tongue along the curve of my spine.

She stands up and kneels beside the bed. She reaches under my legs and lifts me

up. I wrap my arms around her neck and rest my head against her shoulder.

"Shhh..." she whispers, stroking my hair. "You'll be fine. Just try to relax."

She lays me down on the mattress and I spread my legs wide, spreading my thighs. She crawls between them and runs her hands up the length of my body. She stops when they reach my pussy. She gently spreads my lips apart with her thumbs.

I let out a moan as she runs her fingers over my wet slit. She inserts one finger into me and I feel myself melt.

She works her other hand between my legs, rubbing my clit. I close my eyes and focus on her touch. She slowly moves both of her hands up and down my body, spreading my wetness everywhere.

She smiles at me as she works her fingers inside me. She watches me intently as her fingers dance inside me. I can barely contain myself. My breathing quickens and I start to tremble.

"Oh god..." I whimper.

"You like that?" she asks, smiling. "You feel good."

My breathing gets heavier. I grip her wrists tightly.

"How does that feel?" she asks, looking into my eyes.

"So good," I breathe.

She smiles and continues to work her fingers inside me, pressing her palm firmly against my g-spot. I moan loudly.

She takes her free hand and places it over my mouth. She bites down gently on my bottom lip and gently pulls her wrist away from my mouth. I gasp for air and look up at her. She's watching me intently.

"Yes," I reply, gasping.

She smiles and kisses me again. Her hand slips between my thighs. I groan loudly when she caresses my clit.

"Tell me what you want," she says, kissing my lips.

"I want you," I pant, moaning quietly.

"Don't say that," she says with a smile. "Not yet."

She kisses my cheek and repeats the same process as before. She strokes my body, spreading my juices wherever she goes. She plays with my clit and sucks on my nipple.

I feel dizzy. Every touch sends shivers through me. I'm so turned on. I'm desperate for release. I feel myself building up to climax.

"Please..." I whisper. "I need it."

Gia laughs. "No, baby," she says. "You don't want that yet."

"But..." I moan, trying to control myself.

"You can't cum yet," she says, smiling.

The way she says 'cant' makes me shudder.

I moan and grind my hips against her hand. She squeezes my thighs and starts moving her fingers faster inside me. My body tenses as she keeps pumping her fingers in and out of me.

"Don't you dare cum before I tell you you can," she whispers in my ear.

She kisses my neck and my shoulders as she continues pleasuring me. I feel my orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Gia... I'm gonna..." I say, grabbing her arm.

"No, you're not," she replies, placing her other hand over mine.

I try to ignore the waves of pleasure coursing through me and focus on her voice.

"I know," I say, closing my eyes. "I'm so close."

"I told you you couldn't come yet."

"But I... I can't..."

She kisses my neck and my shoulders.

"You're so fucking hot," she says, smiling. "Do you know that? You're so beautiful."

"I need..." I breathe.

"I know," she replies.

She continues playing with my clit. I moan softly.

"What do you need?" she asks.

"Please eat my pussy," I whisper.

"I told you no," she replies.

"Please... please just fuck me."

"If I fuck you now, you won't be able to handle it." She continues working her fingers inside me, making me tremble uncontrollably.

I feel myself reaching my peak.

"Don't make me wait anymore," I plead. "Please."

"No," she licks my neck and shoulders and continues to play with my clit. "Just wait a little longer," she whispers.

I feel like my entire body is on fire.

"Fuck!" I yell. "Oh god! Gia, I'm about to..."

"You're almost there," she says. "Can you hold on?"

I look up at her with pleading eyes, unable to speak.

"It's okay," she says, stroking my face. "You can come."

I lose all control. My body shakes as I scream in ecstasy. Waves of pleasure ripple through me. My whole body tenses up and every muscle tightens. My toes curl and my legs squeeze shut around her wrist. She squeezes my thighs, holding me in place as I come all over her hand.

I hear Gia laughing softly and I open my eyes. She looks down at me and smiles.

"Wow," she says. "You came really hard."

"Mmmm," I reply, still trembling.

She kisses me again, then sits back on her heels. She lets go of my hands and pats my ass. I turn over and sit up on the bed.

"How was that?" she asks, running her fingers through my hair.

"That was amazing," I say, staring at her.

"Now I need you to do me a favor," she says, leaning towards me.

"Okay," I reply.

"I want you to watch my boyfriend fuck the shit out of me," she says, smiling mischievously.

I swallow hard.

"Why?" I ask, looking at her.

"Don't ask questions," she says, standing up.

She walks over to the door and opens it. Jack is standing there, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. His cock is hard and pointing straight ahead.

I step back and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Come on in," she says, smiling.

He enters the room and closes the door behind him. He comes up to her and kisses her passionately. They continue kissing, their tongues entwined. They move to the bed and lie side by side, touching each other. Their hands roam over their bodies, exploring every inch.

They kiss again and he rolls on top of her. She wraps her legs around his waist and pulls him closer to her. I watch as he moves his hips and grinds himself against her pussy. She moans softly as his dick rubs against her.

He pulls away from her and flips her over onto her stomach. I can see her pussy glistening with her juices. He lies flat on top of her and lines his cock up with her pussy. He slides it inside her without any resistance. She grabs the sheets and moans loudly.

"Oh god," she says. "God, that feels so good."

He starts moving inside her, slowly at first. Then he picks up speed. I watch as his dick plunges in and out of her dripping pussy. The look on her face changes from one of pleasure to pure bliss.

She rocks her hips back to meet each thrust. Her mouth hangs open in ecstasy and her eyes are closed tight. She grunts and whimpers as she rides him.

He reaches down and gropes her breasts, squeezing them roughly as he fucks her. Her moans turn into screams as she cums, hard. She arches her back and her body bucks wildly. She squeezes her eyes shut as she orgasms uncontrollably.

Jack continues to pound her, his balls slapping against her ass. He keeps going until he's ready to cum too. He pulls out and shoots his load all over her stomach. He collapses on top of her, panting heavily.

"Fuck," he says, sitting up.

"That was amazing," she says, pushing herself up on her elbows. "Come here, Lottie."

I stand up and walk over to them. I kneel on the floor between them.

"Eat my pussy," she says, licking her lips.

I place my hands on either side of her thighs and lean in, letting my tongue slip into her dripping cunt. I flick it across her clit, then slide my tongue inside her.

She moans loudly as I lick her pussy, swirling my tongue around her clit and sucking on it. I use my hands to massage her tits and squeeze her nipples. She groans in response.

Jack strokes his cock while watching me eat her out. He grunts in anticipation as he watches me work her wet pussy with my tongue. He brings his cock to her mouth while I eat her pussy. She takes it in her mouth and sucks him off, moaning loudly.

He pulls out of her mouth and stands up next to her. He leans over and kisses her. I continue eating her out as he rubs her clit with his finger, causing her to moan loudly.

He eases two fingers inside her and presses them against her G-spot. He begins fingering her furiously while I eat her pussy. She pushes her hips up to meet his thrusts, moaning in pleasure.

12