Cassie's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers move faster inside and her moans get louder. She reaches under her and spreads her pussy apart, giving us easier access to her g-spot. Her moans become loud screams as she cums again. This time it's harder than ever before. She arches her back and throws her head back as she comes.

Her body twitches and her muscles tense up. Her body convulses as she climaxes. Her body goes limp as he continues fingering her. She turns around and kisses him deeply, pressing her body against his.

He sits down next to her and kisses her again. They stay like that for a few minutes, kissing each other. I watch from the corner of my eye as they kiss passionately, their hands roaming over one another's bodies.

She gets up and straddles his lap facing me. She places his cock at her entrance and lowers her body onto him. He grips her hips and guides her down until he's buried deep inside her. She continues sliding up and down his shaft, moaning softly.

Jack wraps his arms around her and holds her close. He kisses her neck and shoulders while she rides him. She continues grinding herself against his crotch, moaning loudly.

"Oh yes," she says, biting her lip. "That feels so good."

She looks over at me and smiles.

"You should join us," she says, pausing to take a breath. She stops riding him, looking at me seductively.

I stand up and walk over to them. I kneel down between their legs and look up at them.

"What are you waiting for?" she asks. "Join us."

I smile and crawl up her body, letting my hands run along her thighs. I lean forward and kiss her, then move over to Jack. I kiss him, then lick his lips. I continue kissing him as I reach between his legs.

I grasp his cock and guide it to her pussy. I slide it inside her, stopping when it's buried deep inside her. I let go of him and move back. I sit on the edge of the bed

and watch as she rides him.

He reaches around her and starts massaging her breasts. I start sucking on her nipple as he does this. She moans softly, enjoying the attention.

"You have the most amazing nipples," I say, pulling on one.

"Mmm," she replies, shaking her head. "I love your tongue. Oh god, please don't stop."

He kisses her and gently bites her neck. She moans softly, moving her hips in rhythm with him. He strokes her nipples and rolls them between his fingers. She wraps her legs around his waist and pulls him tighter to her.

She starts rocking her hips back and forth more quickly, moaning loudly. He grabs her hips and thrusts up into her. She cries out in pleasure, bucking her hips back to meet his thrusts.

"Oh god," she says, biting her lip.

She continues riding him, whimpering with each thrust. His fingers squeeze her breasts harder and he bites her earlobe. She moans loudly and closes her eyes tight. Her body goes rigid and she cries out as she cums. She pushes herself up and lays down, breathing hard.

"Oh god," she says, rolling over. "I'm so sore."

She lies on her back and stares up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. He kisses her and lays down next to her. He strokes her stomach and kisses her neck and shoulders. He runs his hands down her chest and belly.

They lay together for a while, kissing and caressing each other. They fall asleep like that, wrapped in each other's arms. I wake up several hours later and sit up. I look over at them and smile. They both stir as I sit up.

I gather my clothes and put them on. I slip out of the room quietly and leave them

sleeping.

***

I stumble out of the Uber and make my way into the house. There is an empty bottle of wine sitting on the counter in the kitchen. I quickly walk down the hall and into my room. I shut the door behind me. I'm about to crawl into bed when I notice

Cassie lying in my bed naked.

"Cassie?" I whisper.

She doesn't move. I lean forward and place a tentative hand on her shoulder. She

groans slightly, so I pull off the covers.

"Cassie?" I repeat.

She's lying on her stomach, facing away from me. I reach out and gently shake her shoulders.

"Cassie, wake up," I say louder this time.

She groans, rolling over onto her back. She lifts her head and looks at me.

"Where have you been?" she asks.

"Out," I reply.

"Doing what?" she asks.

I sigh. "I went out with a couple of friends."

"Oh, well... good," she says. "I was worried I wasn't going to see you tonight."

I sit up on the bed. "You were?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says. "I had a rough day. Noah was such a dick today. And then when I came home, you weren't here." She sits up and moves closer to me. She puts her hands on my knees and gently pushes me back until I'm laying flat on the bed. "Did

you have sex tonight?"

I glance over at her, her hair is messier than usual. Her makeup has smeared and her cheeks are flushed. She looks beautiful but exhausted.

"What are you doing here Cassie?" I ask. "You were the one who ended things between us."

"I know... but I... realized something," she says.

"And that is?" I ask.

She lays down on top of me and kisses me. She rubs her body against mine and I feel her hardening nipples poking me through my shirt.

"You're mine," she whispers.

"Cassie, you can't keep doing this."

She smiles and brings her lips to mine again. She kisses me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I kiss her back, wrapping my arms around her body.

I moan softly when she bites my lip. She pulls away from me and looks down at me.

"Lottie," she says. "You're so beautiful. I love being with you. You know that, right?"

She scoops my hair up into her hands and tugs on it gently. Then she starts kissing my neck and moving down towards my chest. I can feel her hot breath against my skin as she continues down. She's so close, but I can't let myself touch her. She reaches my waist and stops.

"You're so soft," she says. "You're so perfect."

She pulls away and I watch as she pulls down my skirt. She slides them down my legs and throws them aside.

I sit up, grabbing the sheets to cover myself. She sits up and looks down at me.

"Don't," I whisper.

She shakes her head and scoots closer to me, bringing her face right next to mine.

I feel her warm breath on my cheek. She kisses my neck. I whimper softly.

"I love your pretty pussy," she says.

Her fingers slide under the fabric of my panties, touching my bare skin. I gasp as she starts rubbing my clit. I open my eyes and look down at her. She's staring back up at me.

"I wanna taste you," she whispers.

"No," I choke out.

"Please," she whispers.

"Stop it."

She pushes me back onto the bed, climbing on top of me. She sits down hard, pinning me to the mattress. She pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it aside. Then she reaches for my bra. She unhooks it and lets it fall from my body.

"Stop," I whimper.

"Did you miss me?" she asks.

I whimper again. I try to push her away, she puts all of her weight on me.

My whole body is shaking. My heart is racing. I begin to tremble uncontrollably. She moves her hips, grinding against me. She laughs softly as she watches my reaction.

"You like that?" she asks.

She kisses my neck and works her way down toward my collarbone. She licks and nibbles my skin. I can feel her warm breath against my skin. When she reaches my chest, she turns her attention to my breasts. She licks each nipple and sucks on them, causing me to squirm underneath her. I feel her hands on my thighs, pushing them apart.

I finally find the strength to shove her off of me.

"Get the fuck out of my room."

"But, Lottie..."

"Just get the fuck out!" I scream at her.

She stands up and walks over to the door. She pauses before opening it.

"I'm sorry," she whispers.

"For what?" I ask.

"For everything," she says. "I just needed to see you one last time."

"Is that it?" I ask. "You just needed to see me one more time?"

"I love you, Lottie," she says.

"No, you don't," I whisper.

She opens the door and steps out into the hallway. She shuts it behind her, leaving

me alone in my bedroom.

I roll over and lie back on the bed. I try to calm my breathing, but it's no use. I'm hyperventilating. I run my hands through my hair, trying to regain control of myself.

I hate myself for falling for her. I hate myself for letting her manipulate me into doing things I never would have done otherwise. I hate myself for thinking she really cared about me.

I crawl out of bed and go into the bathroom. I take a long shower. Once I'm done, I grab a towel and dry myself off. I wrap the towel around my body and head back into my bedroom. I lie down on my bed, covering myself with the blanket. I curl up on my side and cry softly into the pillow.

I try to tell myself that this is probably for the best. She's in a relationship with someone else. This was just a passing thing between us. It was never going to work out.

I stare at the ceiling, wishing I could turn back time. I wish I never met her.

I sigh and turn on my back. I look up at the ceiling lamp. It casts a dim light over my entire bedroom. I look down at the clock on my nightstand. It reads 3:15 AM.

I put on my glasses and look at my phone. There's a text from Cassie.

I frown and delete it. I lie there in silence, staring at the ceiling. I want to sleep, but I can't seem to drift off. My mind is racing.

I lay there for what feels like hours hours, tossing and turning. Finally, I give up on sleeping and scroll through my phone. I open up Instagram and start going through some of my old photos from high school. I'm scrolling through my tagged photos from my freshman year of college when I come across a photo of me and Cassie.

I stare at the photo for a while. I remember how happy we both were. How much fun we had together. I remember the look on her face when she got a bid from Alpha Phi.

I look away from the screen and stare at the ceiling.

"Fuck her," I say to myself. "She doesn't deserve you."

I roll over and grab my phone. I open up my contacts and type in a number.

"Hey, it's me," I say when she picks up.

"Lottie?" she replies. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lie. "I just wanted to talk."

"It's 4 am."

"I know," I say.

"Are you drunk?"

"No," I reply.

"Why are you calling me? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I say. "Look, I really want to see you."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Lottie."

"You know I'm the only one who can make you cum."

I hear a rustling noise coming from the other end of the line. "I'll be over there in fifteen minutes."

12