Cassie's Choice Ch. 03

Story Info
Lottie has sex with her ex girlfriend.
5.7k words
4.62
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess rests her head on my shoulder as I tell her everything.

"So, you're telling me you just had a threesome with two randos?" she asks.

"Yeah," I reply. "That's what happened."

She rolls her eyes and takes another sip of her drink.

"You're such an idiot, you know that?" she says.

"Thanks," I reply.

"Seriously though," she says. "This isn't going to help you get over her. If anything, it's going to make you even more depressed. You're putting yourself out there to get hurt again."

"I haven't gotten hurt yet," I say.

"Maybe not physically, but emotionally?" Jess asks. "Isn't that why you broke up with her in the first place?"

"You don't understand," I say.

"I don't need to understand," she replies. "You made your own decisions. You live with the consequences." She leans forward and grabs my hand. She squeezes it tightly. "But you can't keep doing this to yourself," she adds.

"I know," I say.

"Look, maybe this wasn't a bad idea," she says. "Maybe this will give you closure. Or maybe it won't. Who knows."

"Closure?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says. "Now that you've slept with other people, maybe you can move on."

"How?" I ask.

"Well," she says. "You could always try dating someone else. But you know, if you decide to date other girls, I mean... then I guess it means you don't care about me anymore."

"Not true," I reply. "I still care about you."

She smiles.

"Well," she says. "If you're going to go back to being a little slut, at least you got to have a little bit of fun with me first."

I shake my head and laugh.

"You're such a jerk," I say.

"You love it," she replies.

"I do," I admit.

"Good," she says. "Because I'd definitely like to do this again sometime. Talking like this. It's really nice. It feels like old times."

I smile and nod my head.

"It's weird," she continues. "I thought I'd never see you again after we broke up. And here I am, sitting right next to you."

"I know," I say. "It's been kind of crazy since graduation."

"Yeah, I bet," she says. "After all those years of being together in high school, everything is different now that we're adults."

"I thought life was over when we broke up," I say.

"Me too," she replies. "I went through a lot of shit after that. You know, with my parent's divorce, and having to drop out of college. And when you and I stopped talking, it just made it worse."

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

She turns to look at me and smiles softly.

"Don't worry about it," she says. "Everything worked itself out. Besides, the past is the past. We've moved on."

We sit there in silence for a few moments, listening to the tv playing in the background. The sound of the television drowns out any words we might say.

"I've missed you, Jess."

She shrugs and pretends not to hear me. I pull her closer to me and hug her tight. She runs her fingers through my hair and whispers in my ear.

"I've missed you too," she says. "I'm glad you called me tonight." She kisses me gently on the lips.

"I could stay like this all night," I say.

"Me too," she replies.

"Do you want to watch something?" I ask.

"I'm beat," she says. "I'm exhausted. I haven't slept yet."

"It's late," I say. "I have class tomorrow."

"So, what do you say?" she asks. "Let's call it a night?"

I turn the lights off, and we crawl into bed. She puts her arm around me, holding me close to her. I rest my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. She starts running her fingers through my hair. Her hands slowly trail down my back and onto my ass. She rubs my cheeks, squeezing them hard. She turns me over so that my back is facing her. She kisses my shoulders and caresses my breasts. She moves her hand down to my pussy and massages my clit. I moan softly and squeeze my thighs together. She keeps rubbing my clit with her thumb, stroking me faster and harder.

"I thought you were tired," I joke.

"I am," she says. "But you feel so good..."

She continues to finger me, getting me wetter and wetter. I can't hold back anymore. I start moaning loudly as my orgasm starts building inside of me.

"Oh god," I whimper. "I'm gonna cum, Jess!"

She stops fingering me and pulls her hand away.

"Goodnight."

I lie there in bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Did you just... blue ball me?" I ask.

She laughs.

"Of course not," she replies. "I would never do such a thing," she says with a teasing tone.

"Fine," I reply. "Whatever."

She snuggles up against me and kisses my forehead. She wraps her arms around me and holds me tight. I press my face into her neck, breathing in her scent. I bite her earlobe and nibble on it softly. She moans softly and sighs into my ear.

"Can I ask you something?" I whisper.

"Sure," she replies.

"Who did you think I was when you first saw me?" I ask.

She thinks for a moment before responding.

"Honestly?" she replies. "I thought you were kind of a weirdo."

"Rude!"

She giggles and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm kidding," she says. "I thought you were really cute. You had these big green eyes, and they sparkled whenever you smiled."

I giggle and wrap my arms around her neck. She hugs me back. I run my fingers through her hair and kiss her on the cheek.

"You're cute," I reply.

"Thank you," she says. "But you're the one who's cute. I'm just a horny bitch."

"I prefer horny," I say.

She laughs and shakes her head.

"We should go to sleep," she says. "I'm fucking exhausted."

"Mmm hmmm," I say. "Night, Jess."

"Goodnight, Lottie."

***

The next morning, I wake up to a soft knock on my door. I sit up in bed and squint my eyes open. I rub my eyes and yawn.

"Come in," I mumble.

Cassie opens the door slowly and walks inside my room. She looks down at the bed and her eyebrows furrow.

"Oh... sorry... I didn't realize you had company over."

Jess stirs in the bed, stretching her arms above her head.

"Nevermind, I was just heading out to class," she replies. "I should go."

Jess watches the interaction between Cassie and me silently from the bed. I continue to stare at the floor. After a few seconds, Cassie stands up and closes her bedroom door behind her. As soon as I see her walk away, I roll over onto my side, trying to ignore Jess' knowing stare. I sigh and pull the blanket over my head.

"What was that?" Jess asks me.

I lift the blankets off of my head and look at her.

"Nothing," I say. "Just... nothing."

"Listen, Lottie, I love you but I can't be your second choice," she says.

"You're not my second choice," I reply.

"I'm not stupid Lottie, I could tell by the way you looked at her that you don't want me anymore."

I shake my head and turn away from her.

"But I was just thinking about last night," she says. "And I thought I could change your mind. But I'm realizing maybe I can't."

I look back at her and take a deep breath.

"I'm not saying this because I don't want you anymore," she says. "It's just that it's obvious you're still hung up on Cassie. And I don't want to play second fiddle to her."

"Second fiddle?" I ask. "Cassie and I aren't even together anymore."

"It doesn't matter," she replies. "You're still hung up on her. You can't deny it."

I shake my head and turn away from her again.

"Stop being dramatic," I say. "Why are you acting like this?"

"But you're going to fuck her instead," she replies.

I shake my head again and stare at the wall behind her. I sigh and clench my fists under the covers.

"This is ridiculous," I replied angrily. "I don't want to talk about this anymore

"So," she says. "Are you going to fuck her or not?"

I glare at her and shake my head.

"You're such an idiot," I say quietly.

"I know," she replies. "And you're going to make me pay for it later."

I chuckle and lean back against the headboard.

"I'll tell you what," I say. "Forget about Cassie for a while. Let's focus on us."

"No," she says. "I don't want to forget about her. I just want you to stop obsessing about her."

"This is so stupid," I say.

"You're the one being stupid," she replies. "Why can't you just let go? She's not worth all this drama. She sits down on the edge of the bed and crosses her legs. "I'm sorry," she says. "I didn't mean to upset you."

"Well, you did," I say. "I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this."

"I'm sorry," she says again. "I shouldn't have snapped at you like that."

I nod my head and turn away from her.

"Look," she continues. "If you want to fuck her, then go ahead. I won't stop you. But I'm not going to give up on you. I already lost you once. I don't want to lose you again. I love you, and I want to be with you."

I turn to look at her and smile.

"I just need some time," I say. "After what happened with Cassie, it's going to take some time for me to get over that."

"Okay," she says. "Take as much time as you need."

I nod my head and lie back down on the bed. I grab her hand and bring it to my lips. I kiss it softly and lay my head on her stomach. I feel her fingers running through my hair.

"What if I told you we could do something to help you move on?" she asks.

I look up at her and frown slightly.

"Like what?" I ask.

"We could fuck," she replies. "That always helps."

I laugh and shake my head.

"No," I say. "I can't do that."

"Why not?" she asks.

I look back at her.

"Because," I say. "It wouldn't work."

"Why not?" she asks again.

"Because," I reply. "It would remind me of Cassie."

"It will be different this time," she says. "You won't be thinking about her. You'll only think about me."

"I can't promise that," I reply.

"Lottie," she says. "I just want you to try. If you don't like it, we'll stop. But please just give it a chance."

I put my hand on her thigh and squeeze it gently.

"All right," I reply. "I'll try."

Her eyes light up and she smiles at me.

"Thank you," she says. "Now let's go eat breakfast. I'm starving."

***

We decide to go out to brunch instead of cooking. We get dressed and head downstairs. Both of us have the same idea of where to go. We step outside and walk towards the restaurant. I notice her checking me out as I walk by. I smile and wink at her. She blushes and turns away from me.

"I like your outfit today," I say.

"Thanks," she replies. "It's one of my favorites."

"I love your hair," I say. "Do you always wear it straight?"

She nods her head and smiles.

"Mostly," she replies. "But sometimes I'll curl it. Do you like it?"

I nod my head and reach over to touch her hair. She lets me touch her silky strands and runs her fingers through mine.

"You're so beautiful," I say.

She smiles and looks up at me.

"You're pretty cute yourself," she replies.

I place my hands on her hips and pull her closer to me. I kiss her softly on the mouth and run my fingers along her jawline. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a deep embrace. Her lips are soft and sweet. She tastes like coffee and cinnamon. I lick her lower lip and feel it trembling beneath my tongue. Our tongues meet and dance together as we kiss each other passionately. It feels so natural and perfect.

"Let's get inside," I say.

I push her back and walk ahead of her into the restaurant. Once we're seated, our server comes over to take our order. I look at Jess across the table and smile at her.

She takes a sip of her drink and smiles back at me.

"Sorry about earlier," she says. "I didn't mean to snap at you."

"Don't worry about it," I reply. "Just forget about it for now and enjoy our day together. I skipped class for you."

She smiles and leans back in her seat.

"I guess I owe you one," she says. "What would you like to do this afternoon?"

"How about a movie?" I suggest.

She nods her head and bites her bottom lip.

"Sounds great!" she replies. "Do you have a movie in mind?"

"I do," I say. "Or I had, but now I have two."

She looks at me and tilts her head to the side slightly.

"Two?" she asks.

"Yeah," I reply. "I thought maybe after watching one of them, we could watch another one."

She grins at me and reaches out to take my hand. She kisses the back of my hand and squeezes it gently. I run my fingers through her hair and smile at her. I take a sip of my drink and look down at my phone. I open up the app and show her the screen. She reads the title and smirks. She shakes her head and looks up at me.

"It sounds good," she says. "I'm sure it'll be fun."

"I hope so," I reply. "I've never seen either of these movies before."

"Then it'll be nice to watch them with you," she says.

I nod my head and chew on my lower lip.

"Me too," I reply.

The server brings our food over and places it on the table. Jess starts eating immediately. I take a few bites of my eggs and then look over at her. I notice she has stopped chewing and is staring at me. I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head slightly. Her cheeks turn bright red and she quickly returns to eating her food. I look back at my plate and finish my meal. When I'm done, we both stand up and pay the bill. We leave the restaurant and start walking to my car.

"Where are we going now?" she asks.

"I don't know yet," I reply. "I haven't decided where we should go before the movie."

"How about the mall?" she suggests. "I need to buy a new outfit for Sam's birthday next week."

"That's a great idea," I reply.

We get into my car and drive to the mall. The parking lot is packed, so we have to park far away from where we were planning on going. We walk into the mall and start looking around for stores. I notice Victoria's Secret is having a sale and point it out to Jess. There are a lot of lacy bras and panties in the sales bin. I pick up a couple of pairs and show them to Jess. She laughs and shakes her head.

"You're not going to be able to fit those on me," she says.

"Don't worry," I reply. "You can still use them."

I slide them back onto the rack and continue to search through the store. Jess follows behind me and watches as I pick up more items. When we finally leave the sales section, we find ourselves in the lingerie department. I stop and look around at the various sets. They're mostly black and red. I pick up a few things and show them to Jess. She shrugs her shoulders and picks up a few items herself. We each grab a pair of underwear and a bra. I put them back on the shelf and put my arm around Jess' waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my shoulder. She smells really good and her perfume tickles my nose.

"You wanna try them on?" I whisper in her ear.

She nods her head and smiles at me. I lead her to the dressing room area and the sales associate unlocks the door for us. I sit on the bench inside the changing room and removes her clothes. She slides off her skirt and shirt and unclasps her bra. She turns around to face me and lifts her arms up. I slip her bra off and toss it onto the floor. Her breasts bounce slightly as they fall free from their confines. I run my hands up her naked body and cup her boobs. They're soft and warm. I run my thumbs across her nipples and feel them harden under my touch. I drop my mouth to suck one of her erect nipples into my mouth. She moans softly and grinds her pelvis against mine. I kiss down her chest and take her nipple between my teeth and tug on it gently.

"Mmmm," she says.

I lick the tip of her breast and flick my tongue across it. She gasps loudly and squirms beneath me. I put my hands on her inner thighs and force them apart. I slowly slide her panties down her legs. She kicks them off and sits down on the bench, spreading her legs wide for me. I kneel down between her spread legs and trace her clit with my tongue. She sucks in a sharp breath and tenses up.

"Remember," I whisper in her ear. "You have to be quiet."

She nods her head and exhales deeply. She pushes her hips forward and guides my head into her pussy. I suck her clit into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. She throws her head back and moans softly. Her pussy is dripping wet and I work my tongue harder. She grabs hold of my hair and pulls me into her cunt. She rubs her mound against my face as I stick my tongue as deep as I can and move it fast. She begins to buck her hips and grind herself against me.

I keep licking her cunt and work my tongue faster and deeper. Her breathing becomes heavier and she moans louder. I glance up and see her staring at the mirror above the bench. She's holding onto the sides of the bench and rocking her hips against my face. She's panting heavily and her eyes are closed tight.

"Lottie," she whispers. "I'm gonna cum."

She squeezes her thighs together tightly and shudders violently underneath me. Her pussy spasms around my tongue and she buries her face into her shoulder. I continue to lick her until she calms down. She stands up and looks down at me. She wipes the sweat off her forehead and smiles at me.

"God," she says. "That was incredible."

"Was it?" I ask.

"Yes," she replies.

I stand up and clean myself up. Her pussy juices coat my chin and drip down my neck. I wipe my face clean and help Lottie put her clothes back on. We leave the dressing room and head to the register to pay for the items. After paying, we head outside and I unlock my car. I slide into the passenger seat and giggle when I see that Lottie isn't wearing panties under her skirt. She catches me staring and grins at me.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asks.

"Very much," I reply.

"You like seeing my bare pussy?"

"Yes," I reply.

"Good," she says. "Because you're going to see it a lot more often."

She slips her skirt down. I reach over and run my hand up and down her slit. She sighs and leans back in her seat. She spreads her legs as far as they will go and lets me play with her pussy. I run my fingers through her wetness and watch her clit swell. She grinds her mound against my hand and moans quietly. I slip my fingers into her cunt and caress her walls. She grips the edge of her seat and sucks in a deep breath. She closes her eyes and trembles beneath me.

"Ohhh god," she whispers. "Please don't stop. Keep doing that."

I continue to massage her clit and she rocks her hips against my hand and slides her fingers into her cunt. She uses two fingers to stimulate herself while I rub her clit. She closes her eyes tight and moans loudly. She keeps grinding her pelvis against my hand and I know she's close to coming. Her pussy drips all over my hand and her scent fills the air. She cries out and rides wave after wave of pleasure. She finishes by squeezing her legs together and bucking her hips against my hand. She pulls out her fingers and shudders in ecstasy.

I wipe my hand off on jeans and squeeze her thigh. She smiles and kisses me lightly. I pull her skirt up again and place my hand on her lap. I kiss her and run my tongue across her lips. She opens her mouth and allows me inside. She takes my tongue between hers and strokes it back and forth. She tastes sweet and I run my fingers through her hair. We make out for several minutes before pulling away.

We leave the mall and drive to a nearby movie theater. We go inside and find two seats near the back. The movie will start in about 15 minutes. We decide to share a large popcorn, which we munch on throughout the movie. I hold Lottie's hand the entire time and kiss her occasionally. I love the way she smells and the softness of her skin. By the end of the movie, we're both tired and a little hungry.

"Let's get something to eat," I say. "I'm starving."

"Okay," she replies.

"Maybe we could go back to your place," she suggests. "Have a drink or two, order some pizza, and just relax."

"Sounds good," I reply.

We head back to my apartment and eat pizza while watching TV. It's getting late and we're both tired, so we decide to call it an early night. We lay side by side in bed and cuddle up against each other. Jess lays her head on my shoulder and puts her arm around me. We kiss softly and talk softly. I wrap my arm around her and hold her close. She continues to stroke my hair and I run my fingers through her hair. Eventually we drift off to sleep.

12