Cassie's Christmas Homecumming

Story Info
It's Christmas Eve and Cassie's daddy has missed her.
7.3k words
4.56
12.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a one-off unrelated to my other stories.

I hope to have the Controlling Mom/Sis sequels out in the next couple of weeks.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

***

As Cassie navigated through dark, twisting backroads in a rental car that smelled oddly of burnt popcorn, she couldn't help but wonder why she still so religiously had to make the cross-country pilgrimage to her parents' house every year for Christmas. She was twenty-six now, she made a yearly salary that kept her very comfortable, and had a slew of friends and acquaintances who would have been happy to let her spend the holidays with them. As foolish as she knew it was to call it quits at this point, a part of her wanted to just pull a U-turn and head back home. The flight had been horrendous--delayed two times due to inclement weather, and when it finally landed and she waited much longer than she thought she should have to pick up her luggage, she'd nearly gotten into a shouting match with the rental car agency when they misplaced her reservation.

The only plus was that she seemed poised to beat out the worst of the winter weather that had stalked her across the country. But the promise of fog and mist and rain instead of snow didn't do much to lighten her mood. It was Christmas Eve and she had all the Christmas spirit of a pile of dried-up reindeer turds.

But despite it all, when she finally pulled up to her childhood home and saw it all lit up for the holidays, Cassie felt her anxieties simply melt away.

The trip had been hell, but it was genuinely good to be home.

After taking a deep, sustaining breath, she crawled out of the rental and took a second to stretch her arms and legs. She hadn't even gotten the chance to pop the trunk when she heard the house's front door creak open.

"Oh my God Cassie's here!" she heard her father yell into the empty air. "She's back! She's here! It's finally Christmas!"

"Hi, daddy," she said, trying but failing to hide her smile.

He scrambled down off the front porch and very eagerly (and without asking) took her overnight bag from her once she'd pulled it out of the trunk. "Hurry up and get inside so I can take a good look at you!" he said, slamming the trunk shut.

Cassie thought about objecting, but her dad had always been excitable. And, she supposed, she couldn't really blame him for being excited to see her. After all, work had been so hectic lately that she hadn't had the chance to visit since last Christmas. Oh, she Facetimed and spoke on the phone with him and her mother regularly, but that couldn't replace an actual visit.

Once she was inside and had her boots off, she allowed herself to take a deep breath. The house still smelled the same--homey, if a little musty. She looked around, at the garland and lights festooning the banisters and high shelves, the lights strung up in the doorway to the living room, and at the tree, bright and glowing, next to the smoldering fireplace. Three stockings were pinned to the mantle--one for her dad, one for her mom, and one for her.

"What are you doing just standing at the door like that, Cassie?" her dad called out from the kitchen. "Go take a load off! I've got a Christmas movie playing in the living room and tea brewing out here! Just give me a few minutes. Your mom's working late, she should be back in an hour or so."

"OK, daddy," she said, stifling a yawn. She was exhausted but she couldn't possibly begrudge her father his personal time with her. She sank into the couch after poking the logs around in the fire just for the fun of it, and let her attention wander. She tried to avoid thinking about work, but fears of how behind she'd be when she got back to the office after the New Year came unbidden. She'd have to outdo the whole lot if she wanted that promotion. She knew she could do it, she just needed to pace herself. But she was not looking forward to going back to the rat race. If only she--

Suddenly, her father plopped down onto the couch next to her, holding two steaming mugs of tea.

"Shit, daddy," she said, taking the mug he proffered, "that smells amazing."

"You think so? I've been working on my brewing game. Your mother says I still have a long way to go until I can steep it just the way she does..."

Cassie took a long inhale. "It's perfect," she said. They clinked their mugs together and Cassie smiled.

"So..." her father said after blowing on his mug for a couple of seconds. "How was your flight?"

"Ugh," she groaned, "Hell. Can we talk about it later?"

"Of course we can," he said. "We can talk about anything you want."

"Hah," she said, then shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, daddy. I'm so tired, my brain feels like mush."

"Mush is good," he said, "there's nothing wrong with mush. Let's just sit here, drink our tea, and watch the movie."

Cassie took a sip. She didn't notice, but her father's grin broadened when she did.

She sat watching the movie for around ten minutes, her attention waxing and waning. The mug in her hand had cooled considerably by then, and she started taking sips much more frequently.

"Daddy," she said after a long, jaw-popping yawn, "are you sure this is a Christmas movie? I'm not following it at all."

"Of course it is, pumpkin. We watch this movie every year."

"Wuh--we do?"

"Yep! It's been our tradition since the Christmas you came home from your freshman year in college. You were so worried about your grades, you were crying that they were going to kick you out. Me, you, and your mom all sat here with this movie playing, drank this tea, and we talked until you felt better."

"Uh...I sort of remember that night, I guess. Things did get better after that."

"They sure did. So you know the movie and the tea always help. Relax. Watch. Drink. It'll help make sure the triggers work later."

"Triggers?"

"Of course, triggers. You've been away for so long and I'm afraid they might not work as well as they used to, so I have to slowly and carefully lull you into a trance before I use them."

"Daddy, what the fuck are you talking abou--"

"Shh, Cassie. Take a deep breath. Watch the movie. This is your favorite part."

Cassie did as she was told and her anxieties melted away. "Yes, daddy, this is my favorite part."

"Good girl. Tell me how work is going."

"Oh, it's fine. It's competitive and I'm busy all the time, but I'm making good money."

"Good, good."

They sat in silence for a moment. The Christmas movie was making less and less sense, but she didn't worry about it. In fact, she wasn't really worrying about anything. She'd been obsessing about her job barely ten minutes ago but now so much as thinking about work during Christmas break seemed silly.

"Got a boyfriend?" her father asked, startling her from her reverie.

"Daddy!" she groaned. He laughed and bumped her shoulder with his.

"It's OK, pumpkin. You can tell me anything. You can be completely honest with me. I want you to be completely honest with me."

"OK, daddy, I'll be honest with you. No, I'm not seeing anybody right now."

"I see. Have you been with anyone since last Christmas?"

"I haven't had a boyfriend since...um...June?"

"June? Pumpkin! That's so long without sex!"

"Daddy, gross!"

"Oh, stop it. Sex is perfectly natural."

"I know..."

"You should be having as much sex with as many partners as you can. Tell me about the last time you got fucked, pumpkin."

"Uh..." a part of her knew she shouldn't be talking about things like this with her father. But the rest of her was too distracted by the movie--which had turned into a wild cascade of swirling patterns and colors--and by her delicious tea to care.

"It was a Tinder date..." she began slowly, "we went back to his place."

"Did you suck his cock before you two got down to business?"

"Of course I did."

"Good girl. I know how much you love sucking cock. How long did he last?"

"Well, I stopped sucking before he came so he could fuck me before he ran out of stamina."

"He only came once? What a pussy. I filled your little pink pussy up three times before you had to leave to catch your flight last year. Did you see him again after that?"

"No. I think we both understood that we were a one and done thing."

"That's good. You deserve to be with someone who will treat you like the beautiful princess you are."

"Daddy..." she blushed.

"Oh, stop. You know how beautiful you are. Your beautiful blonde hair, those deep blue eyes. Your luscious teardrop tits. You're irresistible and I think about you all the time."

"Thank you, daddy."

Cassie finished her tea and her father took the empty mug from her. The movie had turned completely to colors and patterns and Cassie was so entranced that she didn't notice her father take her hand and move it to his crotch. Without needing to be told anything, she unzipped his fly and took his hard cock out of his pants and into her hands and started to stroke it.

"That's my good girl," he whispered into her ear. Cassie's entire body shuddered. "I think the tea and the 'movie' have done most of the hard work. So you shouldn't have any problem understanding me when I say this: 'It's time for you to be a good, obedient girl for your daddy.'"

Something in Cassie's mind clicked when she heard that. Her nipples hardened, her pussy moistened, and her eyes widened. The TV was still swirling colors, but the only thing that was important to her now was her daddy.

"Yes, daddy," she said back. "I will be your good, obedient girl."

Wasting no time, her father turned her face to his and locked his lips onto hers. "Oh my God, Cassie," he said in between kisses. "It's been too fucking long. I know you have a life, I know you don't always have time to see your parents, but holy shit, this last year without you has almost killed me."

"I'm sorry, daddy," she said during a break in the kissing.

"Don't be sorry, pumpkin," he said before sticking his tongue into her mouth. "We're here now and we barely have an hour before your mother gets home. C'mon, let's get you into the shower, you stink like the plane. We need to get you squeaky clean before I completely defile you."

"Yes, daddy," she said as he scooped her into his arms and ran her up the stairs.

***

Cassie stood naked and at attention as her daddy fiddled with the knobs on the shower. He had also stripped down to nothing, and his massive cock--the biggest she had ever known--swung about at his every movement. She might have fantasized about it entering her or coating her with cum, but her daddy wanted her mindless and so she thought about nothing at all. Once the water was at a temperature he deemed adequate, he took her hand and guided her in.

"We only have your mom's bodywash in here at the moment," he said as he began to rinse her up and down. "I'd say go find your bag and dig out your own, but I don't want to waste any more time than we already have. I hope you don't mind smelling like your mommy tonight. At least until I have you smelling like my cum."

"No, daddy, I don't mind."

"That's good, since I love the way your mom smells. You always smell better, though. You brought that perfume you wore during your college graduation home with you, right?"

"Of course I did, daddy. I know how much you love it."

He smiled, his cock twitching. "What a wonderfully thoughtful little girl you are. God, you smelled so good that day. You looked so good that day too, of course. With your crimson lips and your smoky eye shadow, your hair all teased out. I masturbated to that picture of you for weeks. I wanted to take you home and put you in a trance and fuck you until you wouldn't be able to walk straight, but you told me you were too busy to visit."

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"Oh, it's OK, pumpkin. Your mom and I fucked like crazy that weekend. Like we were in high school again. And like I said before, you're here now, and that's all that matters."

With loofah in hand, he began to scrub his daughter's body. She moved her arms to accommodate him when needed, then spread her legs apart so he could wash her ass and pussy.

"Oh, pumpkin," he said, admiring her body. "Fuck. You're just as sexy as you were when you were eighteen. You've barely put on weight at all."

"Yes, I have, daddy," she said. "I'm about ten pounds heavier than I was last Christmas."

"Well, I don't notice it. And if anything, I'm sure the extra pounds just make you look sexier. You don't worry about your weight, do you?"

"Sometimes."

"I wish you wouldn't. You're a beautiful, brilliant woman. You're perfect the way you are."

"Yes, daddy."

"I want you to shave your legs and pussy now. I don't want any hairs down there."

"Yes, daddy," she said, taking her mommy's razor and slowly and methodically shaving herself. She'd been lax these last couple of weeks what with winter and her dating drought, but even so, there wasn't that much. Her daddy watched her hungrily the entire time. Once she'd finished, she let him run his hands up and down her legs and onto her pussy to make sure it was pubeless.

"Now, get down on your knees so I can wash your hair. And while you're down there, please feel free to play with my cock."

"Yes, daddy," she said, obliging. Once his cock was firmly set in her mouth, he began to lather her up.

"Oh, fuck, that's it, Cassie," he said as he massaged the shampoo into her scalp. "Yes, suck on your daddy's cock."

"Mff, dffy," she moaned. He effortlessly spun her around to rinse her hair, then lathered her up again.

Cassie loved the feeling of her daddy's fingers massaging her head and the feel of his rock hard cock pulsing in her mouth. Her pussy was desperate for attention but she wouldn't dare touch herself until her daddy told her to, so she was left to letting her pussy drool in anticipation.

"My balls need some attention too, pumpkin."

"Yes, daddy," she said, taking his huge cock in his hand and pumping it as her tongue moved down to his balls.

"That's it," he said as Cassie took one nut into her mouth and then the other. "Oh fuck. Tell me how much you've missed my cock, pumpkin."

"Yes, daddy. Your cock is the most perfect cock I've ever seen. I can't believe I've gone the entire year without it inside of me."

"You've dreamt about it, haven't you?"

"Yes, daddy, just like you conditioned me to. Sometimes I have dreams just like this--that I'm soaking wet and letting you fuck my mouth. I never realize it's you, though. Just a faceless man with a giant, perfect cock..."

"Do you remember when I first hypnotized you, pumpkin? What I had you say while I was brainwashing you? You were laying on your bed naked, masturbating, while I slowly stroked myself just inches from your face..."

"Of course I remember, daddy," she said, stroking his cock from base to tip, her eyes going blank as she recited her old mantras: "My daddy has hypnotized me. When I'm entranced, I will obey my daddy unconditionally. When I am out of the trance, I will forget everything he does to me. I am a perfectly brainwashed daughter for my daddy. I crave my daddy's giant cock more than anything and would do anything to get it."

"That's right, Cassie. Say that last part again."

"Yes, daddy. I crave my daddy's giant cock more than anything and would do anything to get it."

"But that's the best part, isn't it, pumpkin? You don't even have to do anything to get it. Just slip into the trance like the good girl you are and I'll give you more cock than you can handle."

"Yes, daddy," she said before sucking his throbbing member back into her mouth and taking him all the way to the back of her throat.

"Oh, God, pumpkin, fuck," her daddy moaned. He laced his fingers through her wet blonde hair and rammed himself into her mouth as far as he could fit. Cassie took it all without the faintest whimper. "You're going to make me cum. I'm going to shoot it all into your mouth and you're going to swallow like a good girl, aren't you?"

She nodded eagerly. She hadn't tasted her daddy's cum in almost a whole year.

"Oh fuck! FUCK!" he said as he shot his load into her mouth. She sucked him clean, probing around his cock with her tongue to make sure she didn't leave anything, then pulled her mouth off him and sucked his load down in one gulp. All the while, he grinned down at her. His cock hadn't deflated at all.

"That's my good girl," he said, turning off the water. "Now, get up. Let's dry you off and brush your hair out so it doesn't tangle. Then I'm going to take you into the bedroom and fuck the ever loving shit out of you."

"Yes, daddy. I can't wait for you to fuck me."

***

As her father closed the blinds and lit mood candles, Cassie just lay on her back on her parents' bed, her legs spread, her eyes staring vacantly up into the empty air. She didn't think about anything at all, really. She was aware of how wet her pussy was, and how desperately she wanted her daddy to fuck her, but the awareness was only superficial. She wouldn't be able to relate all of the details, but now that she was entranced and on her back, she knew, in a general sense, that this was how she'd be spending her entire Christmas vacation. It was how she'd spent every Christmas since she was eighteen. If she really concentrated on it, she might have had the mental faculties she needed to realize that this wasn't the normal ways fathers and daughters spent time together on Christmas. But her daddy didn't want her thinking too hard, so she didn't.

His preparations complete, her daddy climbed onto the bed. Hovering over her, they made eye contact for a moment, then he kissed her again. She let his tongue writhe around the inside of her mouth and squealed as his strong, firm fingers brushed against her soaking wet pussy lips.

"Looks like my good little girl is ready for me," he said, positioning his cock at her pussy entrance.

"Yes, daddy!"

"Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you, pumpkin."

"I want you so bad, daddy! Nobody has ever fucked me like you!"

"That's right," he said as he teased her clit and labia with his rock hard cock. "You want me so bad it hurts. Well, it's all right. For the next seven days, you are completely and utterly mi--"

The bedroom door opened with a crash and Cassie's mother stomped into the room. Cassie, barely aware of what was going on, just blinked a few times and moaned pathetically when she realized she wasn't going to get any dick. Her daddy, however, turned white, his cock shriveling up.

"What. The fuck. Do you think you're doing?" his wife said, her arms crossed, her red lips pursed in disgust.

"Now, dear, I know this looks bad..."

"To me, it looks like you're about to have sex with Cassie. Our daughter. Our only child. She's lying on the bed, legs spread, and clearly waiting for you to enter her."

"Now, dear..."

"I can't fucking believe you. You know damn well that you're not allowed to fuck her sweet little pussy until I've had my way with her!"

"But dear, you were late, and she was early, and I haven't seen her in a year!"

"No buts, mister!" she said as she began to quickly strip out of her work clothes. She kicked her heels off, shimmied out of her skirt, and practically ripped off her blouse. "It's all a part of our agreement! I was the one who hypnotized her first! You were the one who took it too far! She was going to flunk out of her first semester of college, so I gave her a few suggestions to make her better at studying! You were the one who put her into a trance and fucked her! And what did we agree on?"

Sighing, her husband climbed off the bed. "That you wouldn't call the cops on me as long as you always got first dibs on her pussy."

"Damn straight!" his wife said as she threw off her D-cup bra and peeled off her panties, revealing a long trail of grool running down her leg. "And I can't believe you hypnotized her without me! You know how much I love watching her slip into a trance."