Cassie's Christmas Homecumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, dear, I'm sorry. But you understand, right? If our positions were switched..."

"Oh, I know, you big lummox, come here," she said, pulling him in for a kiss. "Mmm, you taste just like Cassie."

"I know," he said pathetically, his cock stiffening again.

"Don't worry, I...well, actually, I won't be quick. I'm going to take my time with that delectable little pussy of hers. But we do have all week, after all."

Cassie's mother hopped up onto the bed and gave her hypnotized daughter a quick peck on the lips. "It's nice to see you, Cassie. God, I've missed you. Time to serve your mommy."

Cassie blinked and immediately sat up. "Yes, mommy, I will serve you," she said. They made out for what felt to Cassie's father like hours. "Oh my God, darling, you taste so sweet," she said once she'd finished. "But nothing in the whole wide world tastes as sweet as your little pink pussy. Why don't you lay back down for me?"

"Yes, mommy," Cassie complied. Her mommy spread her legs apart as far as they could go and poked around a little bit.

"Dearest, I love that you cleaned her up and shaved her for me!" she said. "You know how much I hate a hairy muff. But I am a little disappointed that you didn't take the time to have her put her makeup on."

"Well, I guess I was in a bit of a hurry..."

"Yes, of course you were. I'm sure you tried your damndest to get her in bed and fuck her senseless before I had the chance to find out she was here. Well, since I love to see my little brainwashed daughter all made up like a whore, and since I want to punish you for trying to break her in without me, I think it's best if we took a few minutes to work on our faces. Cassie, it's time for a makeover."

"Yes, mommy," Cassie said, immediately rising off the bed. Her mother took her by the hand.

"What do you think, dearest, bright colors?"

"Just, uh...make her look like she did the day she graduated from college."

Cassie's mommy laughed. "I should have known. Back in a flash!"

For Cassie's daddy, a flash was too damn long. He paced the room a few times, impatiently tapped his feet while sitting on the chair where he usually piled up his dirty clothes before his wife yelled at him to clean up. But the anticipation kept him hard as a rock the entire time.

***

Down the hall, Cassie stood staring at herself in the bathroom mirror, her mind empty. Her pussy was still dripping, but the horniness she'd felt before for her daddy had all been set aside. The trance her mommy put her in was slightly different from the one she usually entered when her daddy wanted her. For daddy, she was obedient and sexual. For mommy, she was pliant, suggestible, and always eager to please. It was her mommy who had taught her to apply herself, who had helped her avoid getting kicked out of college. Mommy was the reason why she was so good at focusing, why she never took no for an answer, why she kept on trying.

It was thanks to mommy that Cassie was so good at eating pussy.

"Here we are, darling!" her mommy said as she entered the bathroom holding Cassie's makeup bag. "Of course you remembered to bring it. You're such a good girl, after all."

"Thank you, mommy," Cassie said. Her mommy grinned and pulled her lips to hers. Then she unzipped the bag and one by one took out everything she was going to need.

"Just so you know, Cassie," her mommy said as she applied liquid foundation to Cassie's face, "I didn't mean for tonight to turn out like this. Your father promised that he would wait for me if you got home before I did. But I suppose you can't blame him--he's been wanting to see you for months. All I wanted to do was trance you and send you to bed so you woke up feeling refreshed. You must be exhausted after all that travel."

"Yes, mommy. It was grueling."

"Sorry, baby. But now that we have you like this we might as well take advantage. Besides, I can't deny that I've been waiting to watch his massive cock pound you to kingdom come for months. But don't tell him that. It'll go straight to his head."

"Yes, mommy."

"Such a good girl..." her mommy said as she moved on to the blush, using just enough to highlight her daughter's cheekbones.

"You're being a good girl and focusing on your career over your relationships, right?"

"Yes, mommy. I'm doing very well at work. Though daddy seemed disappointed earlier when I told him I haven't been having a lot of sex."

Her mommy scoffed. "If it were up to that big oaf, your main income would be an OnlyFans page and he would be your top subscriber. Now don't get me wrong, you'd make a killing on that site, and there's nothing wrong with women who get by from using it, but no daughter of mine is going to sell sex on the internet."

"Yes, mommy."

"You are strong, capable, brilliant, beautiful, and fierce. You are going to take the world by storm."

"Yes, mommy."

"You are going to dominate in every field you try and let nothing stand in your way."

"Yes, mommy."

"I guess you could make an OnlyFans, but only if it's something you're absolutely positive you want."

"Yes, mommy."

"Don't let anybody else tell you what you want--only me. Your mommy knows best, Cassie."

"Yes mommy, you know best."

"God, I love hearing you say that, darling. I know that makes me no better than your father. He took my perfectly acceptable hypnosis technique and brainwashed you into a docile, obedient, entranced sex slave. He's such a sex-crazed maniac. He always was. But I have to admit, if he hadn't hypnotized you into a sex slave, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist. You know that, right?"

"Yes, mommy."

She moved on to Cassie's eyes, slowly applying color and mascara. Her pussy was soaked.

"You know how attractive you are and how badly you're desired by so many people, don't you Cassie?"

"Yes, mommy."

"And you give it up only when you want to because you're my good, well-disciplined daughter. Unless, of course, you're at home and either of your parents want you. Then, you'll slip right into the trance and let them have their way with you. Do you know why that is, Cassie?"

"Because I am a good little brainwashed slut for my mommy and daddy. I crave my daddy's cock and my mommy's pussy. I love to suck on my mommy's titties and grind my pussy against hers. I love to suck on my daddy's balls and the feeling of his warm cum inside me after he creampies me. Any time they want me, all they have to do is trigger me and I will become completely obedient and nothing will be off the table."

"Such a good girl..." her mother purred. "Your daddy and I have programmed you so well. Now, that's enough talking. It's time for your lipstick."

"Yes, mommy," Cassie said in a bare whisper before her mommy painted her lips a crimson red color that she knew would drive her daddy wild.

"Perfect," her mommy said, placing the pencil back on the sink. "I think I went a little heavier than you would go on your own, but I'm sure your daddy will love to see you all dolled up like his little whore. But first, give me a kiss."

Cassie responded immediately, red lips meeting red lips. The kiss was chaste compared to the tonsil hockey she'd played earlier with her daddy, but it was still almost a full minute before her mommy broke the kiss.

"What a wonderful kisser you are, darling. Now, time for the final touch," she said, spraying her daughter with just a few spritzes of the sexy perfume she now only wore when having sex with her parents. "There. You're perfect. Now," she took Cassie's hand again, "let's go back to the bedroom and torture your daddy for a little longer. I can't wait to taste your pussy."

"Yes, mommy."

***

When Cassie and her mommy reentered the bedroom, her daddy leapt to his feet.

"Holy shit," he said, watching Cassie cross the room, his mouth wide open. She stared dreamily off into space, her wine red lips curved into a drunken smile. "How did you do it, babe? She looks amazing."

Cassie's mommy tittered as she directed Cassie to lay on the bed. "I didn't do that much, dearest. Our daughter is just naturally beautiful. And it helps that she's brainwashed and has no problem presenting herself sexually to us, isn't that right, darling?"

"Yes, mommy," Cassie said, eyes open and legs spread. "I will be sexual for you and daddy."

"Dear..." her daddy groaned, his cock throbbing.

"Nope! Sorry, dearest, you've gotta wait right there," Cassie's mommy said, licking her lips and slowly moving onto the bed. "I get to taste her pussy before you have the chance to fill it up with cum." She smiled domineeringly at her daughter from atop her and then kissed her again. First at the lips, then the chin, neck, both breasts, and the belly, leaving red lipstick marks as she went. Then, throwing a wicked grin her husband's way, she dove into her daughter's soaking wet cunt.

"Mommy!" Cassie shrieked. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh, Cassie, your pussy is just as delicious as ever!" her mommy said. "Such a perfect pussy..." She stuck three fingers into her daughter's cunt and moved up to her clitoris.

"Mommy, my clit! Oh my god! You're going to make me--"

"Already, darling? You can last longer than that!"

"But mommy! Daddy's gotten me so horny! I need to cum!"

"You be a good girl and obey your mommy! You will cum when I tell you to cum!"

"Yes, momm-AAAH!" she screamed as her mommy doubled down.

Cassie's daddy's cock twitched as he watched his wife eat out his daughter. Without thinking, he moved in close to Cassie, to her perfect, painted, O-shaped lips, and began to stroke himself over her.

"Cassie..." he moaned. Cassie's eyes shot open. She smiled prettily at her daddy, then licked the underside of his cockhead before her mommy sent her into another fit of convulsions.

"Dearest!" Cassie's mommy said, noticing how close he was to her daughter's face. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I can't help it, dear," he said, stroking himself as if his life depended on it. "She's just...she's so fucking perfect."

"She is, isn't she? Fine, I guess you can fuck her face while I eat her out."

Cassie's daddy wasted no time. Despite being a man getting on in years, he leapt onto the bed with the grace of someone more than half his age, propped up Cassie's head with a couple of pillows (though Cassie herself was too involved in her mommy's ministrations to notice), and, without saying anything more, rammed his cock into his princess's mouth.

"MMMF!" Cassie screamed. She met her daddy's eyes for just a moment. He caressed her face tenderly and then shoved himself all the way to the back of her throat.

"Dearest, you're going to break the bed!" Cassie's mommy laughed. But her husband couldn't even hear her.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Cassie moaned in rhythm with her daddy's vicious face fucking. She relaxed her throat and allowed him in as far as he could fit. It wasn't long before a perfect crimson lipstick ring appeared at the base of his cock. Seeing that just made him piston harder.

"Be careful not to break her, dearest! Dearest? Are you even listening to me? God, you're such an oaf! Oh well." She pushed her face hard into her daughter's soaking muff and began to fuck her with her tongue while jockeying her clit in between her fingers.

"MMMMF!!" Cassie screamed. Her mind--if you could still call it that--was nothing but a puddle of mush. Somewhere in the back of her head, she continuously repeated her old mantras. 'I love my daddy's cock. I love my mommy's titties. I am my parents' sex slave. I am my parents' sex slave." The mascara her mommy had applied so carefully earlier ran down her face, and the scent of her sweat mingling with her perfume sent her daddy over the edge.

He pulled out and shot his load across her face.

"Oh fuck!" Cassie yelled. Her eyes rolled back as far as they could go and her legs shot into the air.

"Uh-oh, dear," her daddy said as he clambered off the bed. "It looks like she's about to cum whether you want her to or not."

Cassie's mommy sighed. "You just had to condition her to get off to the feeling of your cum on her skin, didn't you? Well, my jaw's started to get tired anyway. Cum now, Cassie! Cum for your parents!"

"Yesss mooom-AAH!" Cassie hollered as her orgasm washed over her. Her mommy massaged her inner thighs and her daddy stuck just the head of his cock back into her mouth so she could suck on it as she came. The entire room shook. Cassie's eyes were wide open but she only saw stars.

Grinning wickedly, her mommy climbed off of the bed after licking her husband's cum off of Cassie's face, wiped her daughter's pussy juice off of her chin, and gave her husband a kiss. "I think we outdid ourselves this year, dearest. She might not remember that orgasm, but she's definitely going to dream about it."

"Yes, dear," her husband said, not really paying attention. He was engrossed in watching Cassie's tits heave as she regained her breath. His cock, despite his recent orgasm, was still hard, twitching, and dripping.

"You want to fuck her now, don't you, dearest?"

He spun to her and nodded, too eager to think of anything to say.

His wife rolled her eyes but smiled. "Have at her. Merry Christmas, dearest. I love you."

"I love you too!" he said as he threw himself at his brainwashed daughter. He moved almost too quickly for his wife to follow what happened. One moment Cassie had been laying there, insensate and waiting for new orders, the next, he was lying on his back where Cassie had just been, his cock pointed straight up at his daughter's soaking wet opening. He held Cassie up just inches away from his dick, looking his brainwashed sex slave right in the eye.

"It's time, Cassie. Time for you to obey your daddy."

"Yes, daddy," she said. Her eyes opened wider and became just a little more blank.

"That's my good, obedient pumpkin. My good little hypnotized sex kitten." He lowered her down just a little, rubbing the head of his cock against her sopping lips. "Tell me how badly you want me, Cassie."

"Yes, daddy. I want you so bad. I can't stand it. I need your perfect cock inside of me."

"Good girl," he said, lowering her down just a little bit more. "You know, deep down, how perfect my cock is. You know, even when you're not in a trance, that you'll never find another cock quite like your daddy's out there, no matter how many men you hook up with."

"Yes, daddy. No one will ever beat your cock."

His head was almost entirely inside of her now.

"Tell me what you want, Cassie."

"I want you, daddy. I want you inside of me. I want you to fuck me until I can't walk straight."

"Tell me what you are, Cassie."

"I am yours, daddy. Completely, utterly yours."

He let go and Cassie fell, her tiny pink pussy engulfing his massive cock in its entirety.

"Oh my God..." she said slowly as her daddy began to move.

"That's right, Cassie," he said, starting out slow, pulling out until he was nearly out of her pussy and then pushing her back down on him. "It's just you and me now, baby. Just a daddy and his sex slave."

"I love that I'm your sex slave, daddy."

He grinned. "That's my good girl." Then he fucked her. He moved so fast that his balls smacked her ass on every down thrust. He fucked her so hard and so fast that her brain could barely process what was happening. She opened her mouth, but the only sound her brain could produce was a long, drawn-out wail of passion.

"Take it, Cassie! Take every inch of your daddy's cock!"

"Daddddyyyyy!" she cried out.

Lost in each other as they were, neither of them noticed Cassie's mommy until she was standing just a few steps away from the bed, a gigantic strap-on tied around her waist.

"Room for one more?" she asked when her husband finally noticed her.

Somehow, he managed to lean Cassie forward and keep her still long enough for her mommy to stick the lubed-up dildo deep into her ass.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out at the unexpected sensation. Her parents fucked her together--first in alternating rhythm and then synced-up so both thrusts hit her deepest points at the same time.

"Dear, I think this is the best Christmas threesome we've ever had!"

"Absolutely, dearest! And the best part is it isn't even Christmas! What do you think, Cassie? Are you looking forward to the next seven days of non-stop sex with your parents?"

"Uuuuhhhhhh..." Cassie moaned. Her parents laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes!" her daddy said, smacking her ass. "Now, I've got to cum! You're going to take every last drop like the good little girl you are, aren't you, Cassie?"

"Yes, daddyyy! Cum in me! Cum inside your sex slave of a daughter!" Cassie yelled. Her mommy pulled the strap-on out so they could have this moment together and her daddy wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close so her tits were smooshed up against his chest and his head was swimming in the scent of her perfume.

"Oh fuck!" he said, thrusting a few more times before unloading everything he had into his daughter's cunt. Cassie cried out, the creampie triggering an orgasm that was even stronger than the one she'd had before. Her daddy held her the entire time, then locked his lips on hers.

"Well, that was fun!" Cassie's mommy said as her daughter and husband made out. "Should I go get started on dinner?"

"Oh, yes, daddy, yes!" Cassie said. Her daddy had started thrusting into her again.

Smiling, Cassie's mommy shrugged. "Well, don't wear her out too quickly, dearest. Remember, you have the whole week."

"YES!" Cassie screamed as her mommy excused herself.

***

Christmas morning dawned clear and cold. Cassie woke up an hour or so after sunrise and allowed herself to yawn, stretch, and relax. She had slept almost unbelievably well in her childhood bed, yet felt oddly sore for some reason. Well, that's just what too much traveling will do, she told herself.

"Are you awake, pumpkin?" her daddy said, knocking on the bedroom door. Without waiting for an answer, he let himself in, holding a steaming mug of what Cassie assumed was coffee.

"Daddy!" she admonished. "What if I'd been changing?"

"Oh, come on now, pumpkin. It's nothing I haven't seen before. But anyway, you need to come downstairs! It's Christmas! I've been dying to give you your present!"

"Ugh, fine, daddy, just...give me a minute, will you?"

"Of course, baby. Anything you need. I'll just leave this here..." he said, practically skipping over to the bedside table and placing the mug down.

"Thanks, daddy," she said with another yawn.

"Anything for you, pumpkin. I'm so glad you made it home for Christmas, Cassie."

She smiled despite herself. "Me, too, daddy."

After he left the room, Cassie let herself idle about in bed for a few more minutes, then grabbed the mug by the handle. She took the tiniest sip--how had he managed to know exactly how she took her coffee?--which turned quickly into quick, large gulps.

She blinked a few times and then set the mug back down. Without thinking anything else, she quickly threw the covers aside and climbed to her feet.

"Daddy wants me downstairs..." she said, a tad robotically.

Her parents were sitting in the living room, exchanging presents. Catching sight of her daughter, Cassie's mommy grinned warmly, then stood up and embraced her daughter.

"Good morning, darling," she said. "How did you sleep?"

Cassie didn't answer. She was completely focused on her daddy, who sat in his easy chair with a huge, shit-eating grin on his face.

"Dearest! On Christmas morning?"

"Well, it's not like I could just give this to her like any other present, could I?" he said, reaching around the chair and pulling out a white box. Cassie opened it and removed the tissue paper to reveal a black strappy bodysuit.

"Really, dearest..." his wife murmured.

"Oh, come on, dear! It'll be great! She already loves it, don't you, Cassie?"