Cassie's Coven

Story Info
A forming coven of witches need nerds for a ritual.
1.1k words
3.93
3.4k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need virgins ASAP. My name is Cassie and I have four fledgling witches ready to fully unlock their powers. These ladies are eager, horny and ready to begin their new lives. I don't have time to wait around. That's why I cast a tracking spell on an old Gameboy. If we follow the beeping dot on the screen we should find... LARPers in the park? Yeah, this will do.

"Ladies! Let's get hunting!"

We follow the trail up to a small hill. A boy in costume armor with a shield and prop sword is overlooking the scene bellow. From what I can tell it looks like three groups are competing against each other for... something. It doesn't matter. He seems to be forming a strategy.

"Who wants him?" I ask.

"I'll take him," Angela says, licking her lips.

I hand the full bodied little Vietnamese American girl a vial of potion and she's off.

"Nice armor, makes you look hot."

The boy is broken from his stupor of concentration. He looks at her like he's never seen a girl before. I realize he's just never been called 'hot' before.

"Uh... thank you?"

She presses herself up against him. He burns bright red.

"C...can I...h...help...you?"

"Tell me your name. Your real name."

"Nic."

"Hi, Nic, I'm Angela. Though when I make you cum, you're gonna call me Mommy."

"Ex...excuse me?"

"I'm taking you home and I'm going to fuck you. Now."

"I..."

She splashes the contents of the vial on his armor.

"Hey!"

The armor shimmers, then becomes real metal armor. Real heavy metal armor. He collapses onto the ground.

"What the fuck?!"

Angela points at him and lifts her finger. The armor and the boy now trapped inside lifts as well. She skips her way out of the park as he's carried after, screaming for help.

We continue along until the Gameboy leads us to a fountain. A striking woman in what appears to be custom monk robes is resting nearby. Julia runs up to the girl. I shake my head smiling at the little Colombian / Romanian lady with the nice rack. At least she still has the vial I gave her and the others after I gave Angela hers.

"Are you OK?" she asks sweetly.

"Oh yes, thank you. I'm just giving these sore feet of mine a rest."

"Ooh! I got something to help with that!"

She dumps the vial onto the other girl's feet. She sighs in deep relief.

"Oh god, that feels great."

She started sweating and her breathing became ragged. Her face was red and her moans lustful.

"What's wrong?" Julia asks, confused.

"So. Horny. Fuck. Me. Now."

"Oh, not in public. That would be rude."

She scoops her up and carries her bridal style out of the park.

In a grove of trees, we came across an elf. At least, that's what his costume looked like. He had fake ears barely glued on. He wore a cloak and held a walking stick. He was clearly practicing casting a spell away from the others.

"Mine," Cara growls.

Her Finnish accent made it sound so sexy. She stormed up to the shocked 'elf'.

"You think you can do magic?"

"Wha...?"

Her looks always throw the boys off. She was short but her rack huge. Piercings around her eye and in her lip made her very intimidating for her size. She grabs the stick from him and dumps the potion on it.

"Hey!"

She points it at a tree.

"Allamut toin mikparv!"

The tree shrinks to the size of a sapling. The elf screams.

"How the fuck did you do that?!"

"Like this."

She blasts a bush, shrinking it to the size of a berry. She then points it at his dick.

"I'm going to shrink your little man to a real little man."

"No! Please! Don't!"

"If you do exactly as I say I won't."

"Anything!"

With that she marches him out of the park.

We reach a playground. Leaning against a slide is a boy trying too hard to look cool and uninterested. It was hard given his leather armor and quiver on his back free of any real arrows or even a real bow.

"Go get 'em," I tell Kaylee.

The short busty brunette marches up to the taller boy.

"Nice equipment," she tells him.

"Thank you."

"Any good with it?"

"Expert."

"Oh. How about a little contest then."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Three targets. Whoever knocks down the most wins."

"What will I win?"

"Sex."

His face burns red.

"Deal!"

She grabs a soda bottle from their resting place beside a trashcan. She sits the bottle in front of the slide. They back up about a foot. He shoots and knocks it over. He hands her the bow. She shoots and misses.

"Too bad," he teases.

She resets it and they back up another foot. He hands her another arrow and watches the bottle. Big mistake. She dumps half her potion onto the bow. This time when she fires she hits.

"Not bad."

She hands it back to him. He shoots and misses.

"Huh."

"Too bad."

She sits the bottle onto the top of the slide. Now three feet away he shoots and misses again.

"Shit."

She takes the bow, fires and hits it.

"Nice try."

"Yeah, I guess," he says sadly.

He holds out his hand for the bow.

"Not yet," she says, retrieving an arrow.

"Why not?"

"It's time for me to get my prize."

"P...prize."

She pours the rest of the potion onto the arrow.

"You would have gotten sex. You agreed before I could tell you what you would win."

"And what's that?"

She loads the arrow and targets his chest.

"Hey!"

She fires and the arrow explodes into a net ensnaring the shocked boy.

"I win you."

She drags him away as I continue off alone.

At the far end of the park is the county pool. A boy is playing a lute, sitting by the gate. He is a nerd. Only nerds play the lute. He's adorable. He's mine.

"Heya, Nerd."

He looks up at me and gasps. Yea I'm a fox. Especially when I've morphed my clothes into a black leather bra and mini corset and matching black panties. A pair of black fuzzy handcuffs dangle from my finger.

"Who...who are you?" the boy squeaks.

"My name is Cassie. I'm a witch."

"That's not really a class..."

I place my finger over his mouth to shush him.

"No, I'm a real witch."

I morph my clothes back to street clothes and back again to make my point. His eyes are wide and his breathing heavy.

"What... what do you want?"

"I'm here to make you an offer."

"What... what kind of offer?"

"I want you to join my coven."