Cassie's Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'DAILY!?' I had tried to shriek this, but it came out as soft self-admonishment.

"'You must partake of a man's fresh sexual release every day. Every single day. Without it, you will wither and die. You will start with mine. Here. Now. I will grant you only one option, but be careful. Whichever you choose, it will be valid for the rest of your life. Do you wish to enjoy the act of fellatio? I can make this so. What is your choice?'

"And suddenly, I had an astounding thought! I can't say I have a photographic memory, but it's pretty damned good, if I do say so myself. In about two seconds, I played back the exact words he had used in his 'judgement,' and I thought I saw an out. It was sinister. It was devious. And ... it was incredibly risky. If the curse was based on INTENT, then I was screwed; and making the wrong choice here would be ensuring a lifetime of torment. But, if it was based on his exact words, then maybe ... just maybe .... I looked up into his stern eyes and I said: 'Please, sir. Do not change my core beliefs and desires. Do not make me crave something that I never have.'

"He shrugged noncommittally. 'As you wish. Now, crawl to me and begin your punishment.'

"I moved to him on my knees and took his cock in my hands. It had softened somewhat during the 'sentencing,' but my stroking soon remedied that. I was repelled by everything: his odor, the texture of his shaft, his soft moans of delight, and finally, the taste. My greatest concern was that he'd order me to tell him what I was thinking. If he did that, I knew I'd be screwed. And yet, I couldn't stop my wild, swirling, wicked thoughts. I could get out of this! I could nullify the curse; or at least, the worst part of it! I just had to make it through this weekend, so I could put my affairs in order. I just had to make it to St. Louis. I just had to make it to ... you."

"Me?!" Mamie exclaimed. She watched in mute shock as Cassie rose and walked to the other side of the large room. The tale had elicited so many questions, all of which suddenly fled her mind. "I don't understand."

"I'll explain it to you," Cassie responded, picking up her suitcase and thumping it onto the bed. She opened it and began unpacking. "It's really sort of simple, even if it is crooked as hell. I told you what he said. I told you the curse, word for word, as I remember it. Do you see the catch?"

Mamie thought about it. "It can't be real. There's no such thing as warlocks and curses. It must have all been some sort of elaborate put-on. Do you mean that if you don't believe you can ...?"

Cassie laughed bitterly at that. "Oh, it's real, alright. You weren't there. It didn't happen to you. Sis, I was frozen to the spot while we were at that table. He told me to shut up, and I couldn't make a friggin' sound. He had the power to change perception ... to change reality. And up there in his motel room, he told me to crawl, and I did. He had complete control over me. I didn't WANT to suck his stinky, slimy cock ... but he told me to, and there was absolutely, positively nothing else I could do." She laughed again. "Oh, yeah. I believe. I unconditionally believe everything he said."

"Did he ... um ... cum in your mouth?"

"Well, of course he did. That was the point of the curse, wasn't it?" She paused and got a sort of faraway look in her eyes. "That first time was a real shock, I've got to tell you. I had been trying really hard to get the asshole off. I mean, I just wanted it to end! The only other time I'd done that was with a boy back in high school before I found my identity, and he came in about fifteen seconds flat. I'd hated it ... everything about it. But this time, I could tell that my warlock executioner was trying to hold back as hard as he could, just to stretch out my punishment, you know? I figured out after a while that playing with his balls reduced his concentration a lot, so I kept experimenting with that; and pretty soon, he lost it. I still hated the act itself. I guess that was the whole point, huh? And the taste was pretty much the same as I remember from all those years ago. But ... wow!

"It's kind of hard to describe. If I asked you to go into detail about the taste of water, you'd probably have a hard time doing it. But, if you're really, really thirsty ... like a day in the desert thirsty ... then a glass of cold water is the best tasting thing ever! Know what I mean? And that's what this was. The actual taste was sort of superfluous. As soon as he came, I discovered that this was something that I HAD to have! And suddenly, that 'something' was where it needed to be: inside my mouth. And that's the instant I knew for certain: this was real. This was forever and always. As much as I deplored the thought of it, this was something that I had to taste every day. Every single day of my life, from that moment on, I would have to have experience this taste."

She finally found what she'd been looking for, and she walked back to Mamie carrying a plain cardboard box about half the size of a loaf of bread. Mamie was curious; however, there were too many questions about the strange story.

"But you said that you'd figured out a way to beat the curse."

Cassie had resumed her seat, and she began opening the box. "Not quite. I said that I thought I'd found a way to nullify the worst part of it." She paused and gave her sister her full attention. "I won't go back over that whole conversation, but the gist of the curse is this." She held up her hands and began counting off the main points on her fingers. "I've got to taste fresh cum every day. I've got to ensure a man's pleasure. I've got to use my mouth. And, as an added bonus, he let me keep my own sexual desires." She paused, looking keenly at her sister. "Do you see it? Do you see the logical fallacy?"

Mamie sat back in her seat and contemplated the puzzle, but she finally shook her head.

Cassie smirked and went back to the project of opening the box. "I KNEW the curse was true. We still have to determine if I'm right about my plan. The next day, Sunday, I tried to resist as long as I could. But finally, by the evening, I couldn't stand it. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I couldn't sit still, and eating and sleeping were out of the question. It had been okay earlier in the day, but now there was no question. I wouldn't be able to make it through the evening without it. I went to a bar and picked up the first needy-looking guy I saw, took him around to an alley and sucked him off. Yesterday, I packed and made phone calls, getting ready to come here. I went back to the same bar and found the same guy. At the very least, I knew that he'd be quick about it.

"By the time I got here today, after a six-hour drive, I was already having withdrawal symptoms. There was no time to work out my plan. I needed a fix. Bad. So, I sent you out on a fake errand, got Reggie a beer with an ample dose of my hypnotic powder in it, and the rest you know."

"I ... I still don't get it."

Cassie held up a hand. She only needed three fingers this time. "Drink a guy's cum. Ensure a guy's sexual pleasure. Use my mouth." Again, she paused and searched her sister's eyes; and again, Mamie couldn't figure it out. Then, exasperated, Cassie revealed her epiphany. "He never told me that I had to use my mouth on the GUY! And, as long as I ensure his sexual pleasure, I don't necessarily have to do it MYSELF!"

Mamie blinked. "What?"

Cassie suddenly lost patience with her obviously less-intelligent sister. "Oh, never mind. You don't really have to understand it, you just have to play your part."

Mamie blinked again, but this time, she shook her head a little, as if attempting to break loose a stuck cog. "What?"

With a bit of dramatic flourish, Cassie pulled a tall wooden pyramid from the plain cardboard box. "Remember THIS?"

She hadn't recalled leaning forward, but with a sharp gasp, Mamie leaned back in the office chair with enough force to cause it to roll several inches backward. "Oh, Cassie! Oh my God! No! You don't have to ...."

Cassie set the device down on the table in front of her sister and snapped the front cover off of the metronome. "Oh, quit being so melodramatic. You know how much you love looking at this thing. Do you know how many times you've watched it? Do you remember the first time I showed it to you?"

She didn't know why the sight of the musical timer filled her with such a sense of suffocating nervousness. But, if she didn't like it, she could just look away, she told herself. "I ... um ...."

"No, baby," Cassie said softly, "you don't." She wound the device a few times with the key in the back, then adjusted the weight toward the end of the front swinging arm. "You don't remember. But you do know WHY you don't remember, don't you?"

"I .... You ...."

"Yes, that's right. Because I didn't let you remember. But that's okay. I'll tell you now, and I'll let you remember forever. I can do that tonight, because we're about to change everything. And oh, Mamie, you're just going to love it! I can guarantee you're going to love it. You're going to love it because I'm going to make you love it. But you won't mind that at all. And you'll love it SO much!"

She set the device in motion, clicking loudly to a rhythm that was as old as Mamie could recollect. She gave a single gasp, but made no other sound or movement. Her entire perspective began to shift, and on the edges of her consciousness, she realized what was happening. Cassie had gotten up and moved behind her. She was rolling the chair in toward the metronome, so that now, it was Mamie's entire world.

"You were the first person I ever hypnotized," Cassie said softly in her right ear. "You know that. You've always known that. Since we were in junior high, since we were thirteen years old. We've been doing this that long. It seems like forever, doesn't it, baby. Nod your head if you think we've been doing this forever. That's it. Say it, now. Say: Forever. That's it. Good girl. And ... you know what comes next, don't you? You just ... let ... go ... let ... go ... let ... go."

She was saying the words in time with the metronome, but even after she stopped, the words continued to be spoken.

"Ssshhhh!" Cassie ordered, and the spoken words stopped, though their effect clicked and clicked on and on. "And now, little one, you know that we have to go especially deep this time. If we're going to change things ... if we're going to change YOU ... we have to go all the way down. We haven't done this very many times before. But we have to do it now. We have to. And in order to do that, you have to be completely blank and empty. Blank ... and ... em ... pty ... blank ... and ... em ... pty ... blank ... and ... em ...pty."

Again, Cassie's voice stopped, but the spoken words kept clicking away in perfect, droning rhythm. This time, however, they went on and on and on. There was no telling how long it was before Cassie again silenced her.

"Ssshhh!" Her voice was calm. Fathomless. "How do you feel, Mamie?"

"Blank and empty."

"Wonderful. You're such a good girl. You always have been. So now, we're going to fill you back up again, with some wonder new thoughts. Brand new thoughts that you've always had. Brand new feelings that have always been there. I love you, sis; and I wish I didn't have to do this. But it's the only way that you're going to be able to help me; and that's about to be the most important thing in your life. I've got to admit, I've almost done this before. Lots of times. I've thought about doing it so often. However, I've always wanted you to have your own desires ... your own proclivities. Well, that has to change. Let's go even deeper now, shall we?"

The world shifted. Mamie opened her eyes and stretched her naked body like a cat waking up in the warm sunshine, and she rolled to her left on the big king-sized bed, throwing her right leg across Cassie's bare thighs and moving her arm across Cassie's bare breasts, snuggling more completely into her sister. Her lover. She was cuddled into Cassie's shoulder, her cheek in that wonderfully smooth area of skin between her neck and her breast; and she felt Cassie's fingertips trail lazily down her unprotected back and the tops of her buttocks, making her shiver in pleasure.

And Mamie said: "I love you, Cassie. I love you SO much."

And her heart almost burst with joy when Cassie answered: "I love you, too, big sister. My little big sister."

"I am yours! I am ALL yours! Mind and body and soul! I belong to you!"

Those fingertips continued to meander aimlessly across her back and ass. "Yes, Mamie, I know you do."

Mamie looked up into her sister's eyes beseechingly. "Why? Why didn't you do this to me long ago? Why didn't you make me belong to you in the very beginning? Why did you wait until now to make me feel this way? I've always wanted you to!" Cassie seemingly wasn't going to answer that, so she put her cheek back down, a little closer to the breast this time, and she thought about it. She HAD wanted that, hadn't she? To be guided, firmly but inexorably, into a lesbian affair with her sister? But, yes, of course she had. She'd always wanted this.

She hesitantly moved her right hand to Cassie's left breast and began to massage it gently. She was listening carefully, and was emboldened when her sister's breath seemed to catch and shudder at the action. And she thought: She likes this. She likes it when I do this. And she said: "Can I suck on you? Please?" And she was further heartened by Cassie's soft moan, and she took that as an answer of sorts; so, she scooted a little lower and she sucked Cassie's right nipple into her mouth.

Those meandering fingertips left her bare back, and there was now a hand keeping her head in place, urging her to keep doing this. "Ooooh, Mamie! Yes. Yes, please. Oh, I've wanted this for SO long!"

The nipple was engorged and hard and rubbery in her moth. She experimented, grasping it softly in her teeth, flicking it rapidly with the tip of her tongue, sucking first softly, then strongly and insistently, then rapidly, with a suck suck suck rhythm, like a hungry baby. She pulled away slightly while keeping her massaging right hand busy with first one breast, then the other.

"You've been denying yourself, haven't you?" Mamie asked earnestly. "You've been sucking off all those nasty cocks, and you haven't allowed yourself pleasure, have you? When was the last time you orgasmed?"

"I ... I don't remember. It's been a long time."

Mamie returned to the nipple, sucking again, and she let her hand trail downward while shifting her leg from atop her sister's. Cassie's legs parted automatically, and Mamie was surprised to find that there was no hair here. She tried to remember the last time she had seen her sister naked. Had she always shaved down below? Was this something that lesbians all did, or was it just Cassie's prerogative? But that didn't matter. Not really. If Cassie liked bare pussies, then Mamie would shave, too.

She was wet, slippery, oozing with need. The probing finger sank deep, quickly. Cassie arched her back and moaned. Mamie pulled out and strummed her fingertips up and down, playing the erected clitoris like a tiny harp for a long minute, then sank the middle finger again into Cassie's depths and raked the stiff bud with the tip of her thumb.

All this time, she had continued sucking the right nipple, but now Cassie's right hand was joined by the left, and together they began urging Mamie's head lower. "Please!" Cassie begged in a screaming whisper. "Please! Oh, now, please!"

Mamie refused the let the novelty of this situation provide a reason for hesitation, and she scooted quickly down between the splayed, straining thighs. She took it all in in a moment: the pungent odor; the quivery, glistening lips, gaping in wanton need; the deep cavernous, drooling canyon, aching to be filled. And, she plunged her nose and lips and extended tongue into her sister's very center.

It was difficult after that. Cassie's legs were wrapped around her head; and so, as the muscular body pitched and arched and rolled, Mamie could do nothing more than continue what she was doing, licking and sucking and nibbling whatever sloppy little things she could reach. Cassie's thighs, latched tightly over her ears, dulled the shrieks and screams of pleasure. But eventually, at long last, the muscles unknotted, the legs seemingly turned to jelly, and Cassie's whole body went limp.

Mamie crawled back up until their faces were even, their breasts ballooning into each other's, and she waited patiently for her sister's gasping, gulping breathing to slow. She wasn't expecting the kiss. She couldn't remember kissing anybody passionately except her husband, and this was oh so different: soft and intimate and feminine and forbidden and intoxicating. She was breathing hard when it was over.

"Not now, little one," Cassie said softly, firmly. "I know you have a deep need, but if we wait until tomorrow, it will be so much better for you. If you let me have my way with you then, you will be mine. You'll belong to me after that. It's what you want, isn't it?"

"I ... I don't understand."

"You don't need to understand. I have freed you. From this moment on, there is only one thing you ever have to do; and that one thing is to obey me."

Unexpectedly, Cassie rose, making Mamie scramble to get out the big bed after her. She did as she was directed to do, putting on her pants and blouse and sandals, while leaving the underwear and bra in the clothes hamper next to the bathroom door. In only another minute, Cassie was leading her back out, down the stairs and into the house.

In a bit of a daze, Mamie watched her sister whisper something into her sleeping husband's ear. He immediately stood up, swaying a little from side to side. His eyes opened, but didn't seem to focus on anything in particular. After a moment's hesitation, he bent at the waist, hauled his underwear and pants back into position, staggered over to the stairs and started up toward the bedrooms.

"He's going to be asleep when you get up there," Cassie told her. She worked for a few seconds to release the clasp on her wristwatch, then she walked over to her sister and slid the timepiece onto her left wrist.

Mamie lifted her hand and studied the device. It was a smart watch of some type, the screen blank until it sensed movement. The face of the thing showed the digital time, 11:14, plus a three-quarters moon, the date, July 18th, and one other icon that she couldn't decipher. "Are you going to tell me what I'm supposed to do with this, or am I programmed to run on full automatic now?"

Cassie laughed aloud at that, and gathered her sister's unresisting body into her arms. Mamie returned the embrace without thought, nuzzling into Cassie's shoulder and thinking about how stiff her nipples had become beneath the thin fabric of the blouse. After a long minute, she raised her face to some unbidden, silent command and allowed her lips to be captured. It was a miraculously gentle kiss that held more power than any she had ever had from her husband. Her knees buckled.

"Whoa!" Cassie husked, breathless herself, and she pulled Mamie upright again. "Easy there, girl."

"I want you."

"Not now. Soon. Listen to me. This is important."

Mamie drew away a little and gave her all of her attention. "I'll do anything."

"I know you will, sweetheart. And in answer to your question, yes, I've given you several post hypnotic suggestions. You could fight them, of course."

"I won't. I promise."

"I know. You're very sweet to do this for me. Just give in and do whatever you feel you need to. He'll be asleep when you get to your bedroom. And, he won't be wearing any pajamas. I want you to be nude and cuddle with him all night. You're going to have wonderful dreams. Just as soon as he leaves for work in the morning, I want you to come up to the apartment. And ... I need to do a little experiment. I want to see how you react to humiliation. It's important to me. I don't want you to put anything on. I want you to go up the outside stairs completely naked."