Cassie's Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie! Somebody might see!"

"Exactly. We'll discuss your feelings after our little chore. Oh, God, Mamie, I hope it works!" She grasped her sister's shoulders and turned her toward the stairs. "Off you go, now. I'll see you in the morning."

"I love you!" Mamie said over her shoulder.

"I love you, too, sis."

Reggie was snoring softly, lying on his left side, sleeping on his side of the bed. Slipping her clothes off and leaving them in a pile, she joined him, spooning him, holding him, gently grinding her breasts and mons into his back and buttocks. Recently, due to her worries about infidelity, she'd gotten very little sleep at night; but for some reason, a vision of the metronome came into her mind and seemed to displace everything else.

She jerked awake. Her wrist was vibrating, and she had to roll away from her husband, onto her back, to look at it. Six-forty-five. She tapped the face of the watch with a fingertip and the thing stopped shaking. Had Reggie set the alarm? Well, it didn't really matter, anyway. In another quarter hour, he'd be wide awake. She wished she could remember the dream. It was a really good one, but it had faded, and all she could recall was that it entailed Cassie and a large field of warm grass that tickled her bare back.

First things first. She reached between her legs and stroked. Mmm. That felt good. And wet. She was probably wet from the dream. Or, maybe it was left over from snuggling with Cassie last night. It didn't matter. She was wet. That's all that counted.

She reached out for Reggie's shoulder with the intention of pulling him over toward her, but he was already on his back. Already in position. Okay, step two: check. She reached down to fondle him and encountered an incredibly hard cock. Holy cow. He must be having a good dream, too. Step three: check. This was really going well. Only one more to go.

The hours in the gym paid off. She mounted him in one, easy, fluid movement, lifted herself up on her knees, reached down and grasped him, pulling him forward to line it up, and she impaled herself. The whole maneuver had taken two seconds.

"Whaaat!?" he shouted. Then, as she pumped her body up, down, up again, he groaned. "Mamie! What the hell has gotten into you?"

She couldn't help but issue a moaning grunt as she let herself fall again. He was really deep. "You can't tell? YOU have gotten into me!"

She felt his hands on her waist, clutching as she rode him. "What time is it?"

"Oohh! You've got to be up in ten minutes."

He was getting into the act now, helping her rise by lifting with his hands, helping her skewer herself by pulling. "You ... You've never done this before."

"Oh, God! Oh, Reggie, you're so deep! You ... You're leaving for KC today. You won't be back 'til Friday."

He was straining upward to make contact now. She might be on top, but he was fully in charge, lifting her, pulling her back while thrusting his hips up to meet her. One hand let go and sought out her breasts, mauling them, squeezing hard. She had wanted to feel detached about the act because of her jealousy, but her mind was caught up in it now. Every time their bodies clashed together, she issued a soft groan.

He expanded inside her, though she had thought it impossible for him to get any bigger. She knew his body well, and realized this was his moment. Letting go of her breasts, he again grasped her waist and anchored her to him, but she couldn't bear the fullness, and leaned forward, crushing her breasts into his chest. Usually, she couldn't feel his cum filling her; only his cock twitching and straining inside her canal. But this time the liquid felt hot, and it splashed and filled her completely; and then some.

His arms were around her, holding her to himself tightly, securely. And the alarm went off.

Groaning in exasperation, he rolled to the right, pushed her away, then rolled the other way and reached for the clock, shutting it off. He got up. "I didn't have a chance to satisfy you," he groused quietly.

"That's alright," she commented calmly, tenderly. "I'll be ready for you when you get back home. Drive carefully. Can you get your own breakfast this morning? I'd like to snooze for a few minutes."

"Of course," he said. And he walked into the bathroom.

It was the longest half hour in the history of half hours. Several times, she wondered if he'd fallen asleep in the bathroom, but after he finally, finally emerged from that sanctuary, freshly showered and shaved, a peek at her fancy watch told her it had only been his standard fifteen minutes. She saw him in silhouette as he bent to kiss her goodbye, then he picked up his suitcase, already packed the day before, and closed the bedroom door softly behind him.

She couldn't stay there; she had to get up and pace. His spunk was dribbling out of her, and that concerned her immensely, but she was afraid to put a towel or tissue there for fear that it might sop it all up. Would there be enough left? At last, she heard the kitchen door slam, and she snuck down the stairs, always on guard for the prospect that he might have forgotten something and come back. But when she got to the kitchen, she saw the car backing out, the garage door closing. Just to be on the safe side, she watched until the taillights had disappeared down the street.

Now for the hard part. She took a deep breath, but that didn't seem to help. It was about thirty feet to the garage building, and then there was that looong stairway that ran the length of the structure itself. The sun still wasn't up, but there was more than enough light to see. For a moment, she thought about putting on her sandals, but after playing the words back in her mind, she decided that naked meant naked. She ran, and her breasts set up a sort of weird harmonic bouncing, seemingly in every direction at once; so, she slowed to a rapid walk. She kept her gaze just in front of her next step, but halfway up the stairs, she began wondering if they would ever end, so she stole a peek. The top still seemed to be miles away. What if the door was locked?

But then she was inside. Cassie wasn't in bed, but rather standing beside it. Oh, gosh, Mamie thought. Of course, she'd be nervous and worrying that her wild plan might not work. Had she gotten any sleep at all? Ignoring the "bouncing booby" problem, Mamie raced across the room and flung herself into her sister's arms.

Cassie held her and petted her hair, her back, comforting her, shushing her, and Mamie realized only now that she was crying. She felt a hand fiddling with something between them, and it was only then that Mamie comprehended that her sister was wearing a thin summer robe. But now, that was untied and it slithered to the floor without a sound. Cheek against cheek. Breasts against breasts. Chests and tummies and thighs, all along their bodies, skin against skin, smooth, soft, erotic.

Mamie was pulled onto the bed, and Cassie pushed softly against her, so that she could survey her sister's body. "Your nipples are very erect," she commented softly.

"It was chilly outside."

"I think it might be a little more than that."

"Oh, Cassie! What if somebody saw me?"

"Did you notice anyone?"

"I don't know! I couldn't make myself look!"

Cassie smiled. "But now we know for sure that you'll do anything I tell you. Anything at all. And ... we know that humiliation excites you. I knew it would. I can use that. I want you to feel excited, and now I know how to do it."

Mamie blushed furiously. "Cassie, a lot of his juice dripped out of me! What are we going to do if ...?"

"Ssshhh!" she admonished. "You've done everything I've asked. You've done SO well, my pet. Whatever happens now, it's no longer your concern; it's only mine. I can't thank you enough. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Again, she hadn't expected a kiss. They had all been different, Cassie's kisses. This one was deep and demanding; not just the lips, but the tongue, as well. Mamie felt claimed. She felt possessed. And she yielded.

She was too dizzy to register the exact instant the lips claimed her left nipple, but they did so with authority. Mamie's breasts felt so full, her nipples so hard and straining! She had never felt so ... so ... feminine. All of the things that made her a woman seemed to be responding so emphatically to everything Cassie did; every touch and stroke and squeeze and lick and bite and sucking kiss. Her body was afire, her spirit floating, her passion soaring.

The lips were on her stomach now. Oh, God. This was it. It was about to happen. The tongue stroked her clit and a massive shudder claimed her body, but it was momentary. The magic tongue was tracing her labia now, up and down and back and forth. And now it was diving inside. Deep. Cassie was using the fingertips of both hands to spread her lower lips apart. And now, her mouth was against the entire surface of her pussy, pressing firmly against the whole opening. And now, she sucked. She sucked hard.

Mamie's lower body arched up off of the bed entirely. She had never felt anything like this, nothing even close. It was indescribable. It was incredible. And she could feel it: the suction was causing her passageway to collapse, squeezing everything that was liquid out of her, into her sister's mouth. The orgasm built quickly, but was abruptly tamped down as Cassie's lips came away with a loud, slurping pop; and Mamie groaned in frustration. But now, Cassie had buried two fingers into her oily passageway, then she crooked the tips and pulled them back out. She was using her fingers to rake Reggie's cum out, closer to the surface. And now, the lips were back. Sucking. Hard.

That did. Mamie exploded. Never, ever had it been like this. The world spun around her. Lights flared behind her tightly shut lids in swirling, helter skelter patterns. Every muscle she knew about clenched in utter ecstasy, and a few that she never knew existed did, as well. Her body was lost to her, completely beyond any control at all; and her thoughts fled entirely, overwhelmed by this degree of pleasure. Her mind suddenly clicked off, as if someone had just flipped a switch.

Eventually, slowly, she became aware of Cassie's soft arms around her, holding her, comforting her, tender fingertips stroking and petting protectively, possessively.

"Oh, my gosh," she murmured. "That was ... amazing." But she jerked in startled recollection, and she backed off enough to gaze into Cassie's eyes. "Did it work? Did it?"

But Cassie's broad smile answered the question even before her words. "Oh, wow! Did it ever!" She laughed aloud and held Mamie in a tight, naked embrace. "It tasted wonderful! Great! We did it, Mamie! YOU did it! You saved me! I still have to drink a man's cum, but I don't have to actually BE with a man!" She laughed again. "I can't believe we beat a fuckin' curse through a technicality! I feel like Daniel Webster!" She paused and held her sister tightly again. "Well, I guess I beat it. But I've just sentenced YOU to the curse of bringing me a cunt-full of cum every day. It's just that now I get to drink it from someone I love. And, of course, I have to be the one that ensures the guy's pleasure before you can take it from him. But, by giving you to him, I've already assured that pleasure. Again, a technicality. Of course, that means some other dude when Reggie's not here. So, I guess I'm not just your selfish bitch of a sister, I'm also your pimp.

Mamie snuggled further into her sister's arms. "That's okay. I love you. I'd do anything for you."

Cassie sighed. "You're smart enough to realize where all that passion is coming from, right?"

"Sure," Mamie muttered in exhaustion. She tried to work herself even deeper into Cassie's protective embrace. "But ... big deal. Last week, my life was falling apart. Now, I might be your sexual plaything and a prostitute, but you've given me love. Real love. It all might be hypnotically induced, but I don't care. I've never felt better in my whole life!"

"We need to keep working until I get this just right," Cassie told her. "That's going to mean daily sessions with the metronome. I want to always be certain that you enjoy whatever it is that you have to do. I want you to be satisfied. I want you to be happy."

"Mmm. Whatever you want."

There was a long pause after that. Cassie was thinking hard. "And we have to deal with that skank secretary that's trying to steal your husband. What's her name?"

But Mamie had fallen asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED