Cassie's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony and the others stripped naked. I figured I'd be servicing all three. My heart raced, a little excited, because I'd never had three guys at once. Two guys, a guy and a girl, two girls, but never three holes filled.

Anthony grinned wickedly, and grabbed a handful of my blouse. Two tugs and he ripped the buttons off and my bra was exposed. A knife cut my expensive bra in half, and then sliced through my skirt and panties. I didn't care anymore.

He spread out on the mattress and had me mount him. The drool from my gag struck his chest and he grinned. I rolled my hips to push down on his cock, and moaned as it slid inside me, greased by my primal, wet need.

Black t-shirt gut guy walked around behind me, and used a big plastic syringe to squirt lube up my ass. At least he had warmed it, and there was plenty. He pushed in firm but I adjusted and when he hilted I arched my back, ass cunt on fire with pleasure, balls kissed ass as he fucked in time with Anthony. The thin flesh between fuckholes glowed with pleasure as the two cocks pounded me.

Skinny Guy pushed his cock through my ring gag and with hands firm on my head, fucked my mouth.

A fantasy come true! I instantly fell into a stoney like swirl of pleasure as three cocks pleasured and pounded. Way back in the edge of my mind I knew it wasn't good to take three more loads of cum, it would make me more addicted. But oh so not important at this moment!

Anthony and Guts came almost together, I guess practically rubbing cocks together inside me sent them over the edge. Their powerful streams roared into me, and instantly my body glowed so hot from the cum it almost burned. I was in Heaven!

Then the magic taste came. Skinny Guy flooded my mouth and he tasted just as strong and sweet as Gut Guy. Damn, extra powerful cream. More whiskey-like, but still delicious maple syrup. I gulped and sucked hard to get every drop.

They pulled out and dripped cum, even those little bits made me moan and want more. Anthony poured water from a plastic bottle down my throat, and much as I needed it, I wanted more cum instead.

After a rest they mounted me again. I panicked a bit, I definitely did not need more loads. But it did feel sooo good. I also figured with three of them they were just rotating so each one could try all my holes. So two more sets, that'd be a total of nine loads...damn! But worth it.

Except after they all had fucked each hole, they did it again. Six sets and about eighteen loads!

They tossed me a blanket and took the gag out. I begged to go home but Anthony just grinned.

"I just miss you, slut."

All three laughed.

"There's a bucket there in the corner, you've got enough chain to reach."

I thought I would have a nightmare-filled, fitful sleep, but I dropped off instantly and slept sound. Morning was different. All three holes ached. They'd used plenty of ass lube, thank God, and my cunt was constantly wet, even now on waking, but still sore. My throat, especially at the back, ached, and my jaw from being in the gag so long. I didn't know how much more my body could take.

I hated the idea of the bucket, but I needed to empty so I squatted and even pooped. There was a roll of toilet paper and some wipes. I had flaky dried cum all over, but before I could use a wipe, footsteps clunked on the stairs. Anthony led the guys, naked, down into my prison.

"Morning beautiful."

"Please, it was fun but-"

He cut me off by holding my jaw open, his grip vice-strong, and pouring a bottle of water into me. Then came a couple slices of bread.

Anthony pulled the ring gag off a shelf and I screamed. The guys laughed. But just before it went into my mouth I managed to get out "Weed!"

I begged and begged to get stoned, I said I couldn't handle more fucking without it. So Anthony rummaged in my bag and pulled out a little box and a pipe, and he let me pack a bowl. I made it a fucking huge one and smoked as quick and deep as I could. They let me get through the whole bowl, but only because I smoked it fast like a fiend.

And the day began. The soreness hurt, but the cocks still felt so fucking good, and the magic cum burned and tingled and tasted sooo good. I only lived for cock, and the smell of sex and need and flesh. At some point I gulped water and had more slices of bread, and even was allowed to pee in the bucket.

By the evening the cum loads got smaller, but even a small load of magic cum burns sweet. I couldn't say exact, cuz I was stoned for the day...fortunately Anthony let me do another bowl in the afternoon, but it had to be about twenty loads from each...no, three guys, swapping holes, twenty-one. Sixty-three fucking loads! On top of nine yesterday! Normal men couldn't have done it.

Sunday was the same but worse, I was major sore and every fuckthrust felt both like fire and ice. I felt so slutty and ashamed and yet my cunt just oozed juice, I wanted this sooo bad.

I don't remember Monday, except at the end. By the count it had been another twenty-one sets, another sixty-three loads. My ass and cunt bled.

"That's it slut, you can go." Anthony unlocked the collar and chain, and released my wrists, now chafed red. His buddies, cocks flaccid and dripping cum that even now I wanted to suck, melted into the couch.

Stunned, I hesitated.

Anthony laughed. "It's got to end sometime."

I blinked, and then searched the edges of the room for my blouse. With no buttons it was a loose vest. My skirt I had to wrap around me and hold with one hand. I spit in Anthony's face and he laughed.

I staggered to the car, thankful it was dark, and locked the doors. My heart raced. I needed to think but instinct said GO! I slammed the gas pedal and screeched down the street. I wanted Lucy. I needed Lucy. But this was too hard to talk about, it would draw her in and I'd have to explain so much she wouldn't believe.

I went home to Jason's and had five showers.

***

Monica held my hand and cuddled me in our bed.

"How bad?" I managed to croak out. I'd been showered, fed, hugged, and my fuckholes smothered in ointment.

Monica sighed and gave such a sad smile. "Later, in a few days, when you're on your feet."

"I'm gonna know when you get me a fix."

That logic she couldn't fight. I wanted—needed-to know how many times a day I'd need a fix now.

Monica squeezed my hand tight and gripped my arm. "From what you said...you took almost two hundred loads."

I nodded, tears flowing...and yet the experience had been in a sick way, amazing and wonderful.

"Six."

Fuuuck! Six loads a day?

"Maybe eight. It's not exact, and you said one of the guys was potent."

Every four hours. Hard to do with work, even with vials. Oh, work sent me a message on Wednesday when I didn't come in. Bye-bye job. Not a problem now!

How would I manage? Jason could only do so much and still supply the other three girls. I now knew magic cum suppliers could go over twenty times a day, not just eight or ten. But it must be a strain.

Jason would do his best, and there were the other suppliers I'd met at the party that started all this. And the Fuky Do. But it would be so much work!

"What am I going to do?" I whimpered to Monica.

She held me and kissed my forehead.

"I mean, it's only a matter of time before it's all of us."

We had a brainstorming session with the other girls and Jason. We didn't find an answer after a whole evening. I started to get weak. The other girls look embarrassed for me and started to get up to leave the kitchen.

I told them to stay. This was all of us. I went on my knees between Jason's legs and blew him. All eyes on me, especially when I sucked like an animal when the cream started. There wasn't any savoring or sexiness, I just fucking needed load number five for the day.

I left the dregs and the other girls all took a pull off the cock to drain it dry, like it was a cow teat.

I think we were going to call it a night, too many dead ends and too much embarrassment at being addicts. I checked my spunk app, wondering if the stats showed any new addicts. They did, but the ad that flashed up—that's another way we paid the geeks, we let them sell ads--showed webcam girls.

"Hey!" I said, and called everyone back. I had an idea. It formed beyond the basic as I talked, and after a couple hours, the five of us had a plan.

We'd get a big house with a barn. We'd be eight girls and four suppliers. The barn would be turned into cubicles for us girls, us webcam girls. Good money doing what we loved. There were a lot of details to work out, but now we could quit jobs and Monica could stop being an escort.

Jason and Monica made calls. We had the three suppliers from the party so we were good. It went unspoken that Anthony would never have anything to do with any of us.

So in a few weeks, I'd have a new life, completely different. Without Luce. I looked at Monica, who knew what I was thinking. I had to end it one way or another. It was almost ended. I kept sending memes to Luce and she responded to those, but no other conversation.

Mon had become a lover and friend, but I still needed Lucy. Mon brushed a stray strand of hair from my face and listened, with the soft smile of enthusiasm and support, yet understanding the pain.

"Lucy's been my best friend since before high school. I love her."

Mon kissed my forehead, sweet and slow. "If you push her away, you'll hurt her beyond imagining. And yourself. But if you take her in, you'll condemn her."

"Ya, that's it," I said, stomach tight and twisting. "I don't know which is worse."

"But all us party girls love sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll." Mon caressed my cheek and smiled at me, blonde sunshine. "Whatever happens, you'll have me."

I took a week to decide. I smoked and drank, and took my loads every four hours, of course. I went home to Luce on Saturday morning.

***

I must have been grinning wide when I got home, with a hot, fat load inside me, because Luce noticed.

"You're super happy—again," she said, grinding some bud and packing a bowl.

"Just got back from Jason's." I was super happy. A cum addict, fucking Jason, the girls, and Mon...

"Yeah, I missed you for dinner last night. I made my special spaghetti sauce."

"Sorry, babe." I took the offered bong and did a rip, passed it back.

Luce lit up, then did a second rip before handing it over.

I could see Monica in my mind, grinning at me as she wrote that text in the kitchen. I could see her at the restaurant, happy she had arranged to get me addicted. I loved Luce, and I wanted to save her the pain. But I also missed her, and wanted to share everything with her.

"Hello? Earth to Cass!"

I did a huge rip, and took the dregs of smoke after the first.

"Go girl!" Luce giggled.

I smiled, and just then the doorbell rang. It seemed extra loud and echoey, because I had known it would ring.

Luce frowned. "I wond-"

"That's my friend. He saw a picture of you and just had to meet you. I hope you don't mind."

Luce half blushed and grinned.

"You get the door, kay?"

Luce nodded and went to the door.

She opened it and smiled straight away. She liked what she saw. Good.

"Hi! I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you."

The man, so tall and strong, smiled and stepped inside. He glanced over at me and smiled, that devil grin. He looked down at Lucy and gave her a magic smile. "I'm Russell."

I brushed the tear sliding down my cheek away, and smiled because this would be best for us both. I flicked the lighter.