Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 01

Story Info
Sara's nonconsensual encounter reveals a disturbing desire.
3.1k words
4.49
130.3k
192

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,249 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

*

Sara's entire body tensed as she felt his hands glide slowly up her beautiful dancer's legs towards the bottom of her skirt. As a college freshman, Sara had been trying to make new friends by going to parties and getting to know other students. Tonight, she had gone with a group of other freshmen girls to a fraternity house hoping to meet some people.

Now, Sara was in a stranger's bedroom on her back, only partially aware of what was being done to her. She vaguely remembered being curled up on a sofa with her shoes off sitting between two cute guys she had met that evening. After some playful flirting and a few drinks, Sara took turns making out with both of the fraternity boys. It had been really turning her on, but when one of the guys slid his hand up her skirt while the other one unbuttoned the top button on her dress, Sara suddenly realized she was getting in over her head. She recalled trying to resist as one hand began stroking her pussy through her panties while the other undid a second button on the top of her dress and slid inside to touch her perky young tits.

It was then she realized she was getting very drowsy. As the teenager began falling further into unconsciousness, she felt herself being lifted off the couch and carried into a back room by the two guys who then placed her on a mattress.

In a dreamlike state, Sara began to wonder if they had slipped something in her punch. Her mind still clouded, she was barely aware of one of the guys taking her by the wrists and pinning them above her head while the other began undoing the large buttons that went all the way down the front of her royal blue dress. From the low cut top to the bottom of the knee length skirt, Sara felt each of the buttons being undone, her dress sliding off of her beautiful nineteen-year-old figure as the fraternity guy unwrapped her like a present.

Sara had always appeared confident on the outside, but in truth, she was somewhat shy, sensitive, and very self-conscious in new situations. Her eyes were amazingly blue and innocent, her silky brunette hair came down to her shoulders, and her lips were the kind that you could just spend hours kissing.

Sara's legs were absolutely gorgeous. As a performing arts major, she had been involved in all types of dance her entire life. From ballet to freestyle, Sara was born to express herself through dance, and she had the most perfectly toned legs to prove it.

Sara didn't know it yet, but those legs were about to be spread wide open.

The stranger unhooked the front closure of Sara's white lace bra, freeing her beautiful, perky mounds. Her breasts rose and fell as the college girl's steady breathing betrayed a lack of awareness of what was happening to her.

"Damn," one of the guys said, admiring Sara's perfect body as she stirred, the helpless teen only partly aware of her situation. "She is gorgeous."

Sara's clouded mind tried to tell her that something was wrong, but as she felt her white lace panties being slid down her innocent body, her pussy flooded in preparation for what she subconsciously knew was coming.

"Oh..." Sara shivered as she felt her beautiful legs being spread apart by the fraternity guy who was about to fuck her without permission. As a dancer, Sara's legs were very flexible. She was used to holding splits and could spread her legs very wide.

"Wow, just look at this," he said, spreading Sara's legs into a mid-air split, her pussy now completely exposed to the world and throbbing as if it was begging to be fucked.

Unable to think clearly, Sara tried to resist, but her muscles wouldn't respond. Her perky breasts rose and fell with each nervous breath as she suddenly felt the head of the stranger's hard cock touch the entrance to her pussy.

For a brief moment, Sara's head cleared. "Ohmygod..." she thought to herself, "he's going to rape me!"

Sara tried to struggle but her wrists were well pinned by the other stranger. She had only been fucked once before in high school, and it hardly lasted long enough to count.

This was very different.

Sara felt like a virgin about to be defiled and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The college girl could only wait helplessly as she felt the walls of her labia being parted by the guy's cock as it slowly glided its way inside her.

"This can't be happening...this can't be happening..." Sara repeated over and over in her mind as the unwanted shaft tunneled inch by inch into her young pussy.

Her young, WET pussy.

"Ohgod no...why am I wet? I can't WANT this!" Sara thought to herself as she felt the walls of her pussy actually expand to allow the invading cock to push all the way into her. His shaft was much larger than the one that had fucked her briefly back in high school.

"Ohgod, he's inside me!" Sara realized as her mind started to cloud again. She was only partially aware that the large cock violating her pussy had begun to pump back and forth in quick tiny thrusts deep inside her.

The teenager drifted in and out of reality, her body shifting on the bed with every stroke inside her warm, moist depths. Sara was being fucked without her consent. She was helpless, alone, and being raped by someone she had met just a few hours ago. It was the most vulnerable she had ever felt in her life.

Yet, mixed with feelings of defilement and shame came something else...something Sara would never have expected to experience while being forcefully taken.

Pleasure.

"Wow, her pussy is soaked," the guy fucking Sara said to his friend holding her down. "This girl wants it bad."

With each pump of her rapist's throbbing cock inside her, Sara felt lances of sexual pleasure fire through her entire body. She gasped each time she felt him thrust his shaft invasively into her love canal. Her pussy seemed to welcome the defilement, caressing his shaft firmly from all sides and bathing his cock in her warm, wet, and unresisting depths.

"Damn, Sara," he said, more to himself than to her, "your pussy is a perfect fit."

As Sara drifted in and out of consciousness, her body was slowly and steadily ravaged by the stranger for what seemed like an eternity. Waves of immense pleasure mixed with feelings of shame and embarrassment washed over Sara's perfect body as she was being taken against her will. Even if she could have regained her senses enough to fight back, her wrists were pinned above her head by another stranger, and her legs were being held wide open by the guy who was fucking her.

"Oh fuck, Sara..." she finally heard him whisper as his thrusts picked up speed, "your...pussy is... fucking amazing. I'm...going...UM!!!...to come inside you."

In her dreamlike state, Sara shook her head.

"No...please..." she managed to breathlessly say the words, struggling against the other guy that was holding her wrists down. "Please! Don't make me pregnant!"

Ignoring her pleas, the stranger began fucking Sara at full speed, pumping into her pussy as she lay helplessly underneath him and unable to fight back.

"Um...unh...no...no...ohgod no...please..." Sara didn't know if she was actually saying the words or if they were just in her mind. She did, however, feel her body shift on the bed with every thrust of the fraternity boy's cock.

The cock that was violating her.

Fucking her.

Raping her.

"No...nuhh...ohgod that feels so...good..." Sara was taken aback as the thought went through her mind. "Good? No, it can't feel good...UM!...I'm being raped. Ahhh!! Why does it feel good?"

As if someone had flipped a switch, Sara's hips began thrusting upward, fucking him back as her cunt was pounded relentlessly.

"Damn, Sara," said the guy holding her down as he watched her pump her pussy onto his friend's shaft, "you are really getting into this, aren't you?"

"Nooo...please...don't...come...inside...meeeeee," Sara weakly shook her head, but even as she begged him not to rape her, Sara could also feel an orgasm building within her depths.

"Ohgod, no!" Sara screamed inside her mind as her g-spot was stroked relentlessly by the fast thrusts of the cock violating her.

"I can't be coming. I can't be enjoying this! I can't..."

Slamming his large cock all the way into Sara's pussy, he unloaded his liquid deep inside her unprotected cunt.

"OHGOD!!!" Sarah cried out in her mind as her body reared up in tension, her entire world crashing down as orgasm took her. She felt the warmth of his liquid spreading inside her as the walls of her pussy gripped tightly around his shaft, milking him for every last drop. It was as if her pussy had wanted to be defiled.

"Noooooo..." When it was over, Sara's head fell back defeated. She felt violated, degraded, and worst of all, a sense of shame that throughout the experience she had actually felt pleasure. Being raped was a traumatic experience, it wasn't supposed to feel good...and yet, it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life.

"How is this possible?" Sara thought in disbelief. "How could I have enjoyed being raped and defiled like that?"

In her partially aware state, she didn't notice that her two captors had switched places...until it was too late.

"Ohgod...no! No, please!" Sara struggled as best she could as the other fraternity guy moved between her legs and lined his cock up with her already violated pussy.

Sara closed her eyes and braced herself as she was about to be defiled a second time.

"Ohgod...not again..." Sara began drifting in and out of consciousness once again as she felt the other stranger's cock begin to tunnel inside her pussy. Before she knew it, Sara's second rape had begun.

***

"That was five years ago, Doctor Boone," Sara confided to her therapist while laying back on the couch in his office. "I still think about it."

"That's normal, Sara." Dr. Boone assured his patient, writing down some notes on a pad. "It was a very traumatic experience for you. These things take time to emotionally heal."

"I know, but..." Sara moistened her lips and replied hesitantly. "I don't still think about it because it was traumatic." Sara's voice lowered to a whisper. "I think about it because it felt good."

Dr. Boone raised an eyebrow. "You mean you wanted to be raped?"

"No," Sara was quick to answer. "As I was being raped, though, it felt amazing. I actually came several times...really hard. I was so turned on at the thought of being taken without my permission. I enjoyed struggling against both guys as they held me down and took advantage of me. It was so hot knowing that they were pounding into me while I was barely conscious, and that I couldn't do anything to stop them. Certainly, THAT'S not normal."

Dr. Boone tapped his pen on his pad. "I'll admit it is unusual, but many women have a so called 'rape fantasy' where they are taken against their will."

"Really?" Sara's eyes brightened, relieved that she wasn't totally crazy.

"Sure," Dr. Boone replied, "most women, however, don't actually want the fantasy to come true."

Sara was silent for a moment, wondering if she was ready to admit what she was about to say.

"But..." Sara's voice was as soft as a whisper, "what if I...actually...did...want it to come true?"

For the first time in his career, Dr. Boone was speechless, not only from hearing Sara's confession, but because he noticed how hard his cock was.

Afraid she had said too much, Sara began to cry and lowered her head into her hands.

"I'm really messed up," Sara said more to herself than to her therapist.

"Hey, hey, shhhhh..." Dr. Boone quickly consoled his patient. "It's totally fine. I think I can help."

Sara looked up at Dr. Boone with her beautiful blue eyes. "How?"

Dr. Boone spoke softly. "What if I could take away the guilt and shame you feel when someone forces you to have sex without your consent?"

Sara's mouth fell open as she listened carefully.

"I can make your non-consensual encounters feel just as amazing as they did five years ago but without the emotional trauma."

Sara couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You mean you could actually condition me to enjoy being raped?" Sara asked hesitantly.

"To an extent, yes," Dr. Boone replied. "I could make the conditioning such that it would only work with people you find sexually attractive and know would have no intention of harming you physically."

This time, it was Sara who was speechless.

"That way, if a stranger ever tried to molest or harm you then you would be able to fight back."

Her mouth still gaping, Sara finally found her voice. "That is the most twisted thing I've ever heard."

Dr. Boone shrugged. "Your choice. Think about it, and call me if you decide to schedule a conditioning session."

Her mind blown, Sara stood up and shook Doctor Boone's hand before heading out the door without saying another word.

The drive home was just as quiet. Sara didn't listen to the radio, use her mobile, or even wave to the neighbors as she drove down her street. She couldn't think about anything else. Did she really enjoy being raped five years ago? Did she really want to experience that feeling again? Could she even be conditioned to reject the guilt and shame she felt? How was that even possible?

"Too many questions to think about," Sara thought to herself as she unlocked the door to her small rustic cabin style house. Tossing her purse and keys on the table, Sara hurried to her bedroom and closed the door. Even though she lived alone, she needed the isolation to think.

Sara threw herself on the bed and laid face down on her soft silk sheets, her head resting gently on her pillow.

Sara wasn't sure why, but the tears came anyway.

"What is wrong with me?" Sara thought to herself as she replayed the events from five years ago in her mind. "Did I like what they had forced me to do? Deep down, did I really enjoy being helpless, held down, and raped...twice?"

Without realizing it, Sara's hand glided down between her legs.

"Is it okay to enjoy being raped by two guys who I thought were really attractive?"

Sarah unsnapped and unzipped her jeans, making room for her hand to be able to slip inside her panties.

"Did it feel good to be held down...have my legs spread wide...and have a cock slide into me knowing I couldn't do anything to stop it?"

Sara found her clitoris and began masturbating gently with tiny little circular motions of her hand.

"Oh..." Sara let a soft gasp of pleasure escape her lips as she teased the most sensitive part of her beautiful body.

"What if one of them...or both of them were here now?" Sara wasn't sure if she was still trying to analyze what had happened to her or just wanting to make herself come.

"Would I want them to rape me again?"

Sara's lovely rear was jerking from side to side and her hips were giving little pumps as the young girl's pussy began to get really wet.

"Oh...ohh...ohhh...ohhhh..." Sara closed her eyes tight and thrust her hips into the mattress as she pleasured her sensitive, erect clit with her fingertips. Wanting more, Sara slipped her other hand into her panties and slid two fingers inside her very wet pussy.

"OOHHH!!!" Sara cried out in sheer lust as she quickly found her g-spot and began gliding her fingers across it over and over again, all while her other hand continued to wank her clit.

"Ohgod..." Sara moaned to herself as her hands worked faster and faster, the walls of her pussy quivering as she reached her climax.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come!" she screamed in her mind.

Sara felt so ashamed that all she could think about while pleasuring herself, was being taken against her will by those two college guys five years ago, and how amazing it felt...

...and as she came hard, her body locking in tension, her head rising off of the pillow, and her mouth open in a scream with no sound, Sara only knew that she wanted to be fucked that way again.

"Oooooooo...Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! OHHHH!!!!!" Sara finally found her voice, squealing in high-pitched yelps each time her body jerked from powerfully intense jolts of orgasmic pleasure.

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!" Sara kept going, continuing to masturbate through another powerful climax and forcing a second wonderful orgasm out of her pussy.

Finally, as the waves of pleasure began to subside, Sara's body relaxed onto the soft bed and smooth silk sheets.

"Mmmmmmm..." the young girl sighed with contentment as she took several long deep breaths.

Sara's mind began to clear from the post-orgasmic euphoria. Rolling over onto her back and staring up at the ceiling, she reached for her phone.

Sara only partially noticed that as she was dialing the number with one hand, the other had slipped back into her panties and was gently rubbing her clit again.

"Hi, this is Sara..." she said into the phone when Dr. Boone answered.

"Hello, Sara, is there anything I can do for you?"

Moistening her lips, Sara's voice was almost trembling as she spoke just one word softly into the phone...

"Yes."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.