Cassie's Family Reunion

Story Info
Cassie goes to family reunion. Sex is best with family.
4.8k words
4.49
29.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is from my series of Cassie loves to do services. You don't need to read the other 2 stories to understand this one, but it can help. This story takes place in a free-use, sex obsessed world. It's a lot of porn and very little plot. If that's your thing, welcome! You're my kind of person. If it's not, no worries, just close the page and find something more to your liking. No hard feelings. For those of you still here, I hope you enjoy. This story will include heavy amounts of incest with nobody batting an eye about it.

All characters are 18 older.

5:00 AM

Cassie wakes up to her alarm and gets up excitedly. Today is gonna be amazing. She makes her way to the bathroom to do her morning rituals. She brushes her long red hair and styles them into braided pigtails. She brushes her teeth and uses the toilet. Cassie sets the shower running and sets out her razors and shaving cream. She wants to be smooth for today. As the water hits the right temperature, she hops in and begins to lather up her body. She pays special attention to her crotch and asshole to be as clean and presentable as possible. After shaving all over her body, especially her pubic area, she rinses off and towels her body dry. Opening a special drawer, she looks upon her small collection of buttplugs. Selecting one that is stainless steel with a sapphire gem on the end, she squirts some lube onto it and using a finger coats her asshole and inside as well. Using a small amount of pressure and with a small moan of arousal she seats the buttplug firmly in her ass.

That done, still naked, she walks down the hall to a door. Kneeling in front of it she straightens her back and after knocking on the door she folded her hands in her lap. A moment later the door opens on her father who, having just got out of the shower, was also naked.

"Good morning, Daddy!" Cassie said excitedly.

"Ah good morning honey. I take it you are excited for the family reunion today."

"Oh yes. It's going to be great. I haven't seen everybody since Christmas. I've been missing Uncle Mark and his big dick. I haven't tasted Aunt Lacy's pussy in months and need a fix. Plus, Cousin Jason just turned 18 two months ago, and I've been wondering what he's got hiding down there." Cassie said.

"Well, I'm sure everyone is just as excited to see you. I'm just as eager to taste Lacy's pussy again. I'm not sure what she does to make it taste so good but you're right about it being addicting." Cassie's father said with a laugh.

As they were speaking Cassie's attention was drawn to her father's rising member. Unable to wait any longer she reached out and began to stroke it. Then she leaned forward and licked from the base to the tip before taking it into her mouth and slowly lowering her head until her nose pressed against his pubic bone.

"Ahhh, that feels so good honey." Her father moaned.

Pulling back to get a breath, Cassie began to twirl her tongue all around the stiff rod while her hands began to fondle his testicles. Taking a deep breath, Cassie plunged back down and began to work her throat muscles to give him the max amount of pleasure she knew how to give. Combining the throat manipulation with short quick bobs she soon had him quaking with his impending orgasm. With a shout he erupted, coating her mouth and throat with his delicious seed. Cassie swirled it around in her mouth to enjoy its heady taste before swallowing it down.

"That was amazing. I'm going to get ready for today." Her father said, retreating back into his room after giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Cassie smiled and headed over to her brother's room. Billy was as always sitting on his computer. He was showered and looked presentable, besides being naked.

"Hey bro, you ready for the big day?" Cassie asked.

"You kidding? I've been looking forward to this for months. Our cousin Mary's been sending me teasing texts of her orgasming while moaning my name for a week now."

"I see the effect it's having." She said motioning to his rock-hard cock. "You want some help with that?"

"You know I can't say no to an offer like that." Billy said with a grin.

Cassie sauntered over to where he was sitting and straddled his lap. Lowering herself down until she felt his erection just start to penetrate her, she leaned forward and kissed him lustily and hilted him the rest of the way inside her. She loved the feel of her brother's manhood filling her so full. As they moaned into each other's mouths she began to ride him, pumping up and down in quick needy motions. His hands were kneading her breasts while hers were on his chest to stabilize her as she bounced. After a few minutes of this, Cassie broke off he kiss to throw her head back and scream as her climax crashed over her in a wave of euphoria. Bill took this moment to latch onto a breast and swirl his tongue around the nub introducing more pleasure into Cassie's orgasm. All through the climax she continued to pump, and Billy couldn't hold back any longer as he thrust up into Cassie and shot his load deep inside her. They both stilled and kissed more tenderly as they came down from their mutual climaxes.

"I needed that, but it is time to get dressed and ready. We'll be leaving soon to make the 3 hour drive out to Uncle Marks estate house." Cassie said with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Good point. Don't want Dad getting mad about any delays."

"Right, like Dad will really be that mad." Cassie said with a laugh, knowing her father was a big softie.

Cassie headed back to her room to get dressed. She knew it didn't really matter what she wore as family reunions were clothes optional and she'd probably strip as soon as she got there, so she just threw on a cute crop top and a short skirt to be comfortable during the drive. Heading down to the main level of the house she saw her Dad and brother had the same idea, going with t-shirts for both and khaki shorts on her father and gym shorts for her brother. Her dad was at the stove making some bacon and eggs. Cassie gave him a quick kiss before sitting at the kitchen table with her brother. Their father served them a couple of plates and they made small talk about their plans at the reunion while they ate.

Finally ready to go they made their way to the car to begin their journey. Cassie and her brother both decided to get in back so they could entertain each other while their dad drove. As the drive started, they both were playing on their phones, but Cassie reached a hand over into her brothers shorts and began to slowly stroke his shaft and fondle his balls. Not to be outdone, Billy also reached over with one hand and began to slowly rub her pussy lips and clit. It became a game to see how long they could slowly pleasure the other before one broke and had to escalate things. They continued this game for several minutes while idly chatting and scrolling through their phones, getting more aroused and excited but trying not to show it. Cassie broke first, pulling her brothers cock out of his shorts and engulfing it with her mouth. She wanted another treat and was quick to put her skills to work extracting it. Billy didn't stop toying with her pussy while he enjoyed her ministrations, but he did up the tempo while also dipping his fingers into her hungry snatch. He would pump his fingers in and out a few times, then pull out and rub her clit before plunging back into the furnace between her legs. All the while Cassie was bobbing up and down on his stiff cock and showing it the love and tender care she felt it deserved. She was rewarded a few minutes later as she got her creamy treat and a moment after swallowing it down, she was quaking in orgasm.

"Damn bro, you really know how to use those fingers." Cassie said as they both breathed heavily, recovering.

"No more than your skill with that mouth of yours. Damn that was good." Billy said.

"She does have great skills." Their dad interjected.

"Well practice does make perfect." Cassie said with a self-satisfied grin.

The rest of the drive was peaceful and pleasant. The siblings cuddled a bit but were satiated for now. The family talked about pleasant topics to pass the time and before they knew it, they were pulling up in front of a large manor house.

"Uncle Mark's house sure is beautiful." Cassie said as she admired the place.

"Yes, my brother has done quite well for himself. I'm proud of him." Her father said.

"Let's get inside and see everybody!" Billy exuberantly said.

Their father chuckled and followed after the siblings as they made their way to the door.

"Cassie! Billy! It's so good to see you both." A beautiful, petite, naked woman cried as she opened the door to the siblings. Aunt Lacy stood 5' 3" at most. Her breasts were a respectable B, but on her small frame they fit perfectly. She had long blond hair down to her waist that she pulled into a ponytail.

"Hi Aunt Lacy! It's so good to see you too." The siblings replied as kisses and hugs were shared.

"And Mike, I've missed you as well. How are you?" Lacy said to the sibling's father.

"I'm good Lacy. It's been a good few months. Work is going well, and the kids keep me on my toes." He said with a laugh.

"Yes, they will do that. Especially ones that look like yours. They are gorgeous."

"Just as gorgeous as you, my dear." Mike replied.

"Still the charmer aren't you." Lacy said with a giggle.

As the trio entered the house they began to disrobe. Clothes weren't needed and would just be a hindrance anyway. As they got the final few items off a man appeared at the doorway to the front hall.

"Uncle Mike!" Cassie said as she ran and jumped into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and gave him a huge kiss. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too cupcake." Mark replied.

"I can see, or should I say feel, that." Cassie said as she felt a poke between her legs. "Is that for me?" She asked coyly. Beginning to squirm to get his rapidly hardening rod where she wanted it.

"It's hard to resist when you have a beautiful girl in your arms." He said as she finally got it positioned and began to sink onto it.

They both moaned as he felt her heat slide down his erection, and she felt his hardness stretch her walls so wonderfully.

Her father walked up and put his hand on his brother's shoulder. "We'll catch up once you're finished. Beers in the fridge?"

Mark could only nod as Cassie began to gyrate her hips pulling another groan from the man. Lacy and the two men walked off while Mark devoted his full attention to his niece. Walking her over to a padded bench he laid her down without disengaging. He lifted her legs up to his shoulders. "You ready for a pounding Cupcake?" He almost growled.

"I've never wanted something more in my life. Give me all you got Uncle." Cassie replied in wanton lust.

Her uncle did just that. He began to piston in and out of her with hard fast strokes. Grunting with both the exertion and the exquisite feel of his niece's silky tunnel gripping his rock-hard cock. Cassie was awash in sensation as he pounded her slit over and over. She loved the feel of his rod stretching her and filling her molten core the way she always craves. She was letting out short yelps every time he bottomed out in her and moaning as he pulled back.

"Yes Ah Uncle Mark, Ah fuck my Ah brains out!" She cried.

"Oh Cupcake, you're so tight! I'm not gonna last much longer." He shouted.

"Fill me Uncle Mark, give me your seed! I wanna be filled!"

With a groan he slammed all the way home and began to unload in her. This also proved to be too much for Cassie as she let out a scream and all her muscles clenched as she rode a massive orgasm. Mark pulled out and sat down next to her to recover his breath as Cassie crawled onto his lap and gave him a loving kiss.

"That was amazing uncle. I missed you." Cassie said.

"I missed you too Cupcake, now what do you say we rejoin everyone." He said in reply.

They walked together to the kitchen to get refreshments. Inside they found Mike sitting at the table. The beer forgotten as his head was buried between Lacy's thighs as he ate her out with gusto. Billy had found their cousin Mary and had her pinned against the wall kissing her furiously as he thrust into her eager cunt. Just as the pair walked in, the messages Mary had been sending her brother rang true as she moaned his name while having what looked to be an earth-shattering orgasm. Billy kept pumping through it and a short minute later he was shuddering as he unloaded inside her. Just then Lacy also shouted out and clamped her thighs to Mike's head as she came as well.

"Delicious as always Lacy." Her father said when he could free his head from her grip. "I'm jealous Mark gets that all the time."

"I am one lucky guy." Mark agreed.

"When we are all refreshed, I'd love to get a taste of you Aunt Lacy." Cassie told her. "I've been craving another taste since Christmas. Ohhh it'll be even better after one of these hunks have fucked you so I could get a taste of both."

"Let me get my breath back and have a drink and we'll see what happens." Lacy told her with a grin.

The doorbell rang and Lacy hopped off the table to go get the door. Cassie grabbed 2 beers out of the fridge and handed one to her uncle as Bill and Mary wandered over.

"Hey cuz." Mary said to Cassie. "How ya been?"

Mary was close to Cassie's height standing at 5' 6", with gleaming curly chestnut hair she had cut in a bob. She had an athletic build with a C cup chest.

"I've been great. Schools been going well. Got to participate in the football team gangbang the other day." Cassie replied with a grin.

"That's awesome! I participated in an amazing orgy last weekend. There had to be at least 40 people involved. I lost count of how many times I came." Mary told her.

"Cool! I've got one scheduled in about a month, but it'll be my first. I'm a little nervous but it's really exciting."

"Oh, they'll love you cousin. You're so gorgeous." Mary told her sincerely.

"Thank you, you know I think you're beautiful as well."

"Well of course, I'm adorable." Mary said cheekily.

As they were talking Lacy led the newcomers in.

"Aunt Rose and Uncle James. How are you guys? And Jason it's really good to see you." Cassie said sighting them.

"Cassie honey! It's been so long since Christmas. How nice to see you. All of you." Aunt Rose said warmly. She was a shapely woman of about 5' 6". Curves in all the right places and an impressive bust. Hair as red as Cassie's hung down to her shoulders.

"it's good to get the family back together again." James said.

"Hey Cassie." Jason said. "It's good to see you too."

Everyone greeted each other with hugs and kisses. None of the kisses were chaste either. Cassie finally got to see what her cousin was packing. It was impressive to say the least. A good 8' long and thick. She couldn't wait to have that split her open.

"Cassie, you've got some cum leaking. You wanna quick clean-up." Mary said to her.

Cassie looked down and sure enough, Mark and probably her brothers cum from this morning was beginning to leak.

"Yeah, that'd be great. I love being filled but wouldn't want to leave a mess on the floor all over."

They both laughed as they made their way to the living room.

"Let's do each other as I've also got a load from your brother and will probably start leaking too." Mary suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea." Cassie agreed.

There were several padded benches laid out and Cassie walked over to one and laid down. Mary straddled her face and leaned down to claim her prize. Cassie grabbed her ass and pulled her cousins creamy snatch down into her and swiped her tongue up through the folds savoring the taste. She swirled the nub of her clit and moved her tongue back down. Catching a glob of her brothers cum, she marveled at how good the two flavors tasted when mixed. She dug her tongue in eagerly to get more.

At the same time Mary was feasting on her tasty target. She tongued hungrily, loving the taste of her father and cousin mixed with Cassie's own flavor. She stuck her tongue as far into her cousin's pussy as she could and clamped the rest of her mouth over the slit. Waving her tongue and sucking for all she was worth she was rewarded with a large spurt of cum. She gulped it down eagerly and went back for more.

The two girls hungrily feasted on each other until they both climaxed with a shudder and then gently lapped at the flowing juices while coming down.

"I love getting clean, just to get filled back up again." Cassie said with a laugh. "Thanks cuz."

"Can't say it was an onerous chore. I enjoyed that immensely." Mary said in kind.

They wandered through the house until they found that everyone had moved to sit out on the patio by the pool. Rose was straddling her brother Mike in a chair and looked to be getting a good dicking from Cassie's father. Mark was setting up the grill, and Billy and James were double teaming Lacy in the pool. James was sitting on the edge with Lacy bobbing up and down on his erection while Billy was behind her pumping furiously. So the party was going great. Jason was sitting on a beach chair chatting to Mark so Cassie walked up and straddled his waist.

"I've been wondering what this would feel like since you turned 18 Cuz." She said as she sank her pussy onto his throbbing cock. "I gotta say, I'm not at all disappointed."

"I've been wondering what your sweet pussy would feel like sliding down my cock for awhile now. I'm also not disappointed in the least." Jason said with a bit of a moan.

As Cassie started to pump slowly on top of him, they lost themselves in passion and kissed hungrily. Cassie loved the feel of his strong hands on her ass as he helped her pump up and down. The feel of his member pushing up into her wet tunnel was as good as she had hoped. She felt someone step up behind her.

"How'd you like a little double penetration." She heard her Uncle say.

"God, yes! Give me a dick in my ass!" Cassie nearly shouted in excitement.

Mark slowly popped the buttplug out of her and squirted a bit of lube on himself and in her. He always kept some handy all over the house. Just in case. Then he lined himself up to her rosebud and gently but firmly pressed into her. Cassie moaned in appreciation as she felt the membrane between her ass and pussy stretched thin. As the guys got into a rhythm, she enjoyed the sensation of the two dicks rubbing that membrane together. She felt so full, and it was wonderful. The one thing that would make it perfect would be a dick in her mouth as well. Then as if by magic she saw her father appear in front of her. His dick was slicked by his sister Rose's juices and his cum, but he wasn't flagging in the least. He knew how much his daughter enjoyed getting all her holes filled so he stepped up and let her gobble his dick in her hungry mouth. Cassie was in heaven. Getting the attention of three men she loved deeply and being filled so completely was her idea of paradise. She came before any of them with a mind-bending amount of pleasure. The fire inside her was white hot and all consuming. She gushed juices all over Jason, which didn't bother the boy at all as he kept pumping furiously into his hot cousin.

Cassie had barely started to come down from that powerful climax when a second rose up. Less powerful but just as welcome. Then she felt the heat of her cousin unleashing inside her which just prolonged her orgasm. Shortly after that her uncle roared as he painted her rectum with seed. Finally, her father moaned and grunted as he emptied his balls into her mouth.

Cassie could barely walk as she staggered over to a chair to rest. "That was amazing, but I think I need a minute."

"Take all the time you need Cupcake." Her uncle said as he returned to his grill to make sure it was ready for meat.

12