Cassie's Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna go rinse off." Jason said as he headed for the pool. "We gotta do that again cousin. That was hot as hell."

Cassie laid on her beach chair and drank a beer as she recovered her lost wits. She definitely wanted to do that again! And soon! Things slowed down after that as everyone was feeling satiated and hungry. Mark cooked up some brats and hamburgers and everyone devoured them. They talked and laughed and played games as the afternoon wore on. There were still random hookups. The mood would strike a pair and they'd get busy wherever they happened to be at the time. Cassie was having a great time. She really loved when the family got together like this.

All the girls had various amounts of semen running down their legs so they decided it would be a great idea to do a chain cleaning. With 4 of them they arranged themselves so that everyone was being licked and was doing the licking. Cassie was pleased to note she had Aunt Lacy as her target. She attacked it with relish. Lacy was blessed with a uniquely delicious pussy flavor. No one really knew why or really cared what the reason was. Everyone who got to experience it just enjoyed the experience and hoped to relive it again. Her Aunt Rose was between her legs and was doing a VERY thorough cleaning of the 19-year old's folds. All you could hear from the woman were moans and the slurping and licking sounds from 4 sets of very determined tongues.

The men took turns showering off the sweat and various juices from the day's exertions. The women also showered to clean the sweat away. As evening fell, they played some card games. Then Mike suggested poker.

"We can't play strip poker because we are already all naked. How about winner picks a forfeit." Mike suggested.

Everyone agreed so Mike began dealing out cards.

"I think the forfeit should apply to all losers. So, if the forfeit is to give head to the winner, we all take a turn doing so." Cassie said.

"That makes perfect sense. Makes it fair and I like the idea." Mark said.

"I like that the forfeit is less a punishment and more a bonus for both winners and losers." Billy said with a laugh, which everyone joined in on.

They played a round and Mary won. "I'd like you all to spend 30 seconds pounding my pussy for all it's worth. Girls can use their hands."

Everyone got into a line as Mary bent over the arm of one of the couches in the room. Mike stepped up first and after running his dick up and down the folds a few times to get some lubrication he thrust into his niece. He started pumping away like a jackhammer as Mary yelled in encouragement and pleasure. Jason was keeping time and when the 30 seconds were up, he yelled "switch." Lacy was next and with her delicate hands she started fingering her daughter with gusto. Before her time was done, she had her whole hand going up to the wrist inside her daughter. Mary had already come once and was ready for more. Mark was up and he lined up and plunged into the pussy he knew so well. With long sure strokes he gave his daughter exactly what she craved. A pounding by her father was heavenly to the girl. Cassie got her turn next, and she was able to get 4 fingers in and was curled just right to rub the g spot and she thrust her fingers in and out of her cousin. She also used her thumb to rub her cousin's throbbing clit. Mary screamed out in orgasm again. Billy went next and he got a repeat of earlier as she moaned his name again and again. James and Jason did much the same and Rose finished her off. Mary was nearly insensate from the pleasure and needed to sit out a turn or two while she recovered.

Mike won next and declared his forfeit as a 45 second blowjob from everyone. Mike sat in a comfy chair, and everyone lined up. The men weren't generally attracted to each other, but they weren't strangers to dicks either. Everyone put their skills to use and by the end Mike was shooting his load into his sister in laws mouth. Lacy looked pleased that she had gotten the treat and swallowed with joy.

Cassie won the next hand.

"I want a repeat of earlier. One dick in my mouth, one in my pussy, and one in my ass. You can rotate dicks out every minute. Aunt Lacy and Rose can keep the guys waiting entertained with their mouths." Cassie said.

Everyone thought that was a great plan and they started positioning themselves. Billy laid down so his sister could straddle him. As she leaned forward and started to sink onto his length her father stepped up behind her and lined up with her rosebud. As he started to sink in her Uncle James got in front of her and fed her his hot meat. He grabbed her braids and started to slowly pump his dick in and out of her mouth. Giving her a gentle yet forceful facefuck. Cassie was in heaven yet again. Her uncle grabbing her hair and using her mouth was a big turn on for her and the 2 dicks she knew best filling her backside was exquisite. Before the minute was up, she came forcefully from the sensations and got a nice creamy load from her uncle. Then men started switching around. Her Uncle Mike got her mouth next and eagerly fed her what she wanted. His wife had gotten him all hot with her blowjob skills and he was ready to go.

Jason got in position behind her to ram her asshole and her father got another round with her pussy this time. James and Billy were hardly left out as Lacy and Rose eagerly sucked on them. Since this minute would mean everyone got a turn, they used their skills to get a load for themselves.

Cassie's father was the first to blow. Since he had just been fucking her ass, he didn't last long and emptied himself into his daughters welcoming snatch. Both Jason and Mark had been getting grade A blow jobs and while they lasted longer, they too began to unload before too long. Cassie had been having an almost unending amount of orgasms at this point and loved the feeling of getting filled from all angles. She also needed to sit out a couple rounds to recover.

In the end everyone won and had a great time. Mark had a big group shower in his house, and everyone went and rinsed off. The day had been great, but everyone was tired. They all retired to a prepared room for bed. The floor was pretty much a mattress. There was plenty of room for everyone. They all laid down and snuggled up to each other. Cassie felt very loved snuggled between all the people she loved most in this world. She was thinking happy thoughts as she drifted off to sleep.

12