Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
6 months: Increasing the white man's burden.
3.3k words
4.4
26.7k
24

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
305 Followers

For Michael, Cassie's white boyfriend, penis length had become an increasing issue over the last six months. It was clear that Cassie and Leroy were the only missing parties from the boat. Whilst there was no certainty that they were together on an island somewhere, something in Michael's mind was certain that they were. Michael had noticed Leroy subtly ogling his girlfriend. Truth be told there was something about it which actually turned Michael on. He had something of a fetish for interracial porn. In the videos that Michael would secretly masturbate to, he was always astonished at the length, thickness and sheer hardness of the black cocks he would see. He noticed that unlike in other sex videos the white women seem to actually be genuinely aroused and the moisture that their pussies naturally lubricated the black cocks with, was a clear sign of the pleasure that the big cocks gave them.

Michael's fetish had reached such a stage that sometimes he could not come inside Cassie and would lose his erection. Also every time they made love, he whispered to Cassie about the pleasure that she would receive from a very large cock. There was a part of Michael's mind that hoped that eventually his continual praising of large cocks, when Cassie was close to orgasm, would eventually in-still within her a desire to try much a larger cock. He did not dare say it should be black as that would have offended her sensibilities and upbringing too much. In truth some of this programming probably did contribute to Cassie's eventually seduction by Leroy and his massive cock.

Michael's interracial porn fetish had grown to massive proportions over the six months he had been looking for Cassie. He would masturbate several times a day to videos of large muscular black men taking slim blonde white women who resembled Cassie. There was a part of Michael's mind that feared this was happening and a part of Michael's addiction that hoped it was.

Anyway Michael continued to search for Cassie long after others have given up. Although he was not an experienced sailor he took a small motorboat and continued to search island by small Island.

One day, as luck would have it, his motorboat hit a reef off a small island and it started to sink. Michael had to swim to the shore and was exhausted by the time he finally walked to the beach. As he walked along he thought his eyes were playing tricks. In the far distance he could see Cassie in one of her stunning white bikinis, walking along the beach. His heart leapt for joy and then to his surprise he saw a large dark figure walk up to Cassie and casually slip a big black hand into her bikini bottoms. Cassie did not object to this intimate act and in fact even lent her head on Leroy's black muscular shoulder. Michael was stunned at the clear sign of their physical intimacy. However he did notice that his penis had become rock hard at this sight. Michael didn't know what to do so he stayed in the shadows awhile. Michael's penis throbbed with excitement as he then saw Leroy taking Cassie's head in his large black hands and position it for a long, sexy and deep Soul kiss. Even though Michael's conscious mind was reeling his body responded autonomously breathing heavily at the visual stimulation. Leroy then moved away, to look for food.

In his absence Michael walked up to Cassie. Cassie was genuinely happy to see Michael. She was astonished and very pleased that he had found her. She was very friendly to him, but he could tell there was a slight distance between them. Michael could guess the reason but all the same he asked Cassie how she had survived so long.

Cassie blushed a little and looked down.

"Well I don't know if you remember Leroy," she said, "He's been here with me on the island the whole time."

"He has been amazing and saved my life in reality."

"Well that's great," said Michael his heart thumping in his chest.

"Yes," she said, "...I think that there is something I should tell you."

"You see," she started haltingly, "Leroy and I have become..., well it's a bit awkward to say, Michael..., Leroy and I have become ...very close."

Cassie's verbal confirmation of what Michael had clearly seen with his own eyes, again caused two different reactions. Michael felt his heart drop, but also, his slim penis reached a hardness that was almost unknown to him. He had been watching interracial porn so many times he had actually taken to measuring his penis for comparison purposes. He was acutely aware (and somewhat embarrassed) that it was only 4.75 inches at full erection. However at this moment it was fit to burst and was probably touching 5 inches. Cassie was looking down in embarrassment as she spoke, but could not help but realise a small tent had clearly formed in Michael's board shorts. She did not immediately comment, but Cassie's subconscious mind processed the information.

Michael said, "You mean to say that you been physically intimate with Leroy?"

Cassie was blushing bright pink and felt very flustered. "Michael I hope you understand," she said "He saved my life on several occasions, he made us a shelter, protected and fed me. Its just something that happens naturally."

"He's very..., he's extremely physically gifted and strong and knows exactly what to do."

"Are we talking about his survival techniques on the island, or his sexual prowess in your bed!!" Michael blurted out in a fit of anger.

Although Cassie was still very embarrassed she was stung by his words into an angry reply.

"Well Michael I seem to remember how many times you told me I should be trying a much larger cock than yours so I don't see why you're so upset! In fact I'm not sure you really are!" she said as she pointedly looked down at his board shorts.

Michael followed her gaze and they could both see the very clear outline of his vertically erect penis. It was making a very clingy impression in his board shorts. The unmistakable physical admission of arousal caused Michael to apologise and he changed the subject. However Cassie's indirect confirmation of what he had both dreaded and fantasised about these last six months, that a very much larger cock than his was pleasuring his girlfriend, seared into his mind and sexual psyche and continued to fuel his erection.

At that point Leroy wandered in from behind the trees. He had heard the last part of conversation which was absolute gold dust for Leroy.

"Hi Michael how are you?" said Leroy giving him a big pat on the back.

Cassie could not help but notice the physical disparity between two men there side by side. Levi was 6'3" very broad and dark and very muscular. Michael was 5 foot 10", somewhat skinny and very pale. She looked downwards to their board shorts which were both wet and couldn't help but notice the even flaccid as he was, Leroy's long thick hose was much much thicker and longer then the erect penis that Michael was sporting. Truth be told Leroy's cock was already becoming hard from what Cassie's words had implied. The fact that Michael had wanted Cassie to try a very much larger cock was first prize for Leroy. He realised that Michael must have some cuckold tendencies.

This fact gave him something to work with and he intended to use it to the max. He started the process there and then by moving back to Cassie signalling his physical possession of her body by skipping one thick black arm around her slim white waist. His large black hand spanned the innocent looking white stomach, with his little finger on the edges of her bikini bottoms and his thumb grazing her lower breast. The image was exactly the same as Mike had seen on the cover of a very racy paper paperback when he was a boy, one of the first intimations of interracial sex he had every encountered. The massive size of Leroy's black hand made him wonder if the old wive's tale of big hand, big cock was true. Michael almost came in his board shorts at Leroy's clear signal of sexual ownership of his girlfriend even though his conscious mind resented Leroy's impertinence strongly.

"Okay Michael let's take it back to our camp "

Leroy walked between them, his arm still possessively around Cassie, who was flushing prettily from the situation. On that walk back, Leroy's casual grasp of his skimpily clad girlfriend intentionally communicated to Michael that he was the third wheel with an established couple. Despite his embarrassment Michael's erection would not go away. Leroy smiled very broadly having seen both Michael's diminutive size, but also the fact that he was constantly hard. Michael's clear lack of sexual firepower combined with submissive tendencies was absolutely perfection for his plans to continue Cassie's sexual and mental conversion to Black loving.

That night Leroy helped Michael to build a much smaller, and intentionally more makeshift shelter about 200 m down beach. He wanted the difference between their sexual and social status to be absolutely clear to Cassie.

"I hope it's okay, certainly the distance should give is all a bit of privacy if you know what I mean?" and he winked very obviously.

Michael flushed realising that Leroy was talking about insuring that he would be far enough away so is not to be disturbed later by the sounds of their lovemaking. The blatant reference to the fact that Leroy would be fucking Cassie that night combined to make Michael both incredibly embarrassed and also unbelievably turned on. Even with Michael being under five inches, it was visually apparent the effect this conversation was having on him and Leroy noted it so he decided to push the sexual angle even harder.

"Cassie gets very vocal when she's excited, as I am sure you know Michael," he said with a wink and slap on the back.

Michael could not fully stifle his excited groan and Leroy was smiling in triumph as he walked back to the main shelter. Demoting Michael to the bottom of the sexual food chain, reversing their prior situation in civilisation and on the boat, delighted him.

That night the three of them had drinks to celebrate their arrival and by the time Michael started to depart the main shelter they were all quite tipsy. Michael waved goodbye and started to the walk back. Leroy decided to start there and then on the pathway he had planned out. As Michael glanced back to the open door of the shelter, from a distance, he could just see, in the gathering darkness, Leroy moving in from behind Cassie with clear intent and slipping both large black hands inside her white bikini top. Her head seemed to slump forwards, whether from submission or desire to see the hands taking possession of her breasts, Michael could not tell from that distance. The casual possession of his girlfriend's body, when he had barely departed, left Michael both angry and desperate to masturbate as soon as he could reach his makeshift shelter. Meanwhile in the main shelter Cassie, despite her instant arousal, objected when Leroy slipped aside both of her bikini tops and started to steadily milk her white breasts.

"Leroy we shouldn't do this with Michael so close bye."

"Why?" said Leroy "He's gonna have to get used to it."

"Anyway I think it excites the little guy," said Leroy are seeking to diminish Michael is a man in her view both physically and mentally.

"Well," said Cassie, starting to breath deeply as Leroy expertly milked her breasts, in exactly the way he had discovered she liked, "You think it does?"

"What couldn't you see? He was hard all the way walking back to the shelter."

"I guess he was," admitting what she had also observed both before and after Leroy arrived.

Having established his first point, Leroy then decided to raise the huge size difference.

"Well maybe I'm wrong because I could only see about the first 5 inches. How big is Michael?" he inquired as he brought her nipples to a new level of sensitivity.

At this point they were achingly hard and her pussy was becoming very wet. To emphasise the size issue he brought Cassie's slim white hands around his throbbing 10 inch plus girthy phallus, which she eagerly grasped.

Breathing heavily as she pumped Leroy with two hands, Cassie truthfully said ,"I think that was all of it, Michael's penis is only about 5 inches."

The some reason the admission excited Cassie, she then realised it also excited Leroy. She could feel his massive black cock throbbing in her hand and she felt a sympathetic spasm in her vagina at describing her white boyfriend's sexual shortcomings.

"Really??" said Leroy pretending to be surprised.

" No wonder you were ready for some big black cock babe," he said slipping his hand inside her panties and rolling his thumb round and round her now hard and wet pink clit.

"Ohhhhh, you shouldn't say that..."

The truth be told talking, about Michael 's modest endowment, whilst pumping the enormous black cock led to Cassie being incredibly turned on sexually. It is a little known fact that most females secretly get aroused by denigrating the sexual capability of small guys, especially when they're sleeping with alpha males. Women don't generally admit to this.

Leroy parted Cassie's long white legs and lined up his enormous appendage with her pussy.

"I heard that small cock guys like Michael often get exited at the idea of a much bigger guy taking their girl, showing her what pleasure a real man can give her..." With that the first few inches of his phallus penetrated her tight pussy making her gasp with pleasure.

"Ohhh,..., Ohhhhh Leroy..."

Cassie's excitement at Leroy's penetration both physical and psychological continued to grow. Leroy could feel her pussy spasming in excitement and pushed the issue further

"Did he ever mention a fantasy like this to you?"

She did not want to be disloyal to Michael, but Cassie was a very honest person currently in extreme arousal, Leroy's cock elicited the truth from her.

"Ohhhh ...Leroy...Yes... he ...ugh... he did..." she gasped in time to his long, steady, satisfying strokes as Leroy's cock started to open up her pussy.

Leroy smiled in both physical enjoyment at once again stretching his white princess and also with the mental pleasure that he was doing it with her small dicked boyfriend only 200m away. Leroy intended to cement his hold Cassie by demonstrating to both Michael and to Cassie that Michael was in reality are very submissive, sexually insignificant male, with cuckold tendencies.

"If it excites Michael, the idea of you being taken by a very much larger cock, then maybe letting Michael have some knowledge of what goes on here will at least be letting him have some sexual pleasure as well as us. What you think?" said Leroy changing his angle of penetration to ensure that his round head was rubbing consistently right against Cassie's G spot, her achilies heel which only he had ever stimulated.

The exquisite physical pleasure, combined with the very exciting thought of letting Michael understand what Levroy's massive cock did to her every night, started getting Cassie so close. Her hips started to buck backwards and forwards signalling the start of a huge orgasm. Cassie said "maybe we should, maybe we ...ohhh, uggghhh..., ohhh... Leroy..." As her orgasm commenced, her arms and legs wrapped round Leroy, pulling him into her white body.

Leroy reinforced the idea by whispering into Cassie ear "I think it would be arousing for him to be aware of the pleasure you get every night from my big black dick." As Cassie's orgasm rolled on, the way he whispered the idea reminded her of exactly what Michael has told her on many occasions at the point of her orgasm and she just bit her lip and nodded as she came hard.

The next day Levi pretended to be friendly to Michael. When they were along the beach the he said to Michael, "I was thinking that it's hard that you don't have any sexual release whilst you're here. I thought maybe I could help you out in that area."

For a moment Michael's heart jumped with joy. He was sure that Leroy was implying that they sometimes they could share Cassie. Leroy's next words dashed the idea.

"Of course you can't be having sex with my girl," Leroy said smiling smugly at Michael. Michael just nodded defeatedly.

"However if you are really careful to be quiet, maybe I could let you occassionally sneak up to our shelter act around 9 PM. That's the time I start to really give the wood to Cassie!" said Leroy winking at Michael. Michael's face flustered embarrassment and humiliation, but as usual his cock hardened to the point of Granite.

"If you're careful to hide in the shadows I could tell you where to stand so you could see me really nailing her. She goes all crazy as you probably remember." Leroy correctly guessed that Michael was not sexually strong enough to make Cassie have amazing orgasms, so even this was a form of sexual put down. Despite internal protests from his pride Michael sexual fetish won out and he made him make arrangements with Leroy as to how he could watch the interracial couple having sex that night.

On the second night Monday at 9 p.m. Michael tiptoed close to the main shelter. As Michael approached he could hear soft moans coming from Cassie's. "Ohhh, that feels so good..."

Cassie was already very excited from the preparatory milking of her beautiful and especially oiled up (Leroy had wanted the sight to be especially arousing) white breasts and sensitive pink nipples by Leroy. Michael was so hard he could barely walk the last few steps.

The site that Michael saw inside the shelter made Michael come inside his board shorts for the first time in his life. Leroy was behind Cassie, his big black hands milking her oil white breasts from the base all the way to the end along point pink nipples. The contrast of skin colours and size difference and the quavering excitement in her voice combined to make this the most erotic image Michael had ever observed. Although Michael had an orgasm in his boardshorts he was instantly hard again when he saw Leroy stip Cassie of her panties, leaving her naked, and gently directed her down to her knees. She was clearly going to fellate this massive negro!

Michael could see Cassie's head and hands moving backwards and forwards but the distance seemed all wrong. Leroy was moaning evident satisfaction. The sight of his girlfriend performing this act on a huge negro left Michael again on the brink of orgasm. When Cassie shifted her head, all of a sudden Michael could see the unbelievable size and thickness of the black cock. Seeing it disappear into Cassie's pretty pink lips made Michael come in his shorts for the second time that evening. It was all he could do to avoid moaning loudly alerting Cassie to his presence.

Michael staggered back to his shelter dazed by the size and masculinity of Leroy's manhood. He had his final and most pleasurable orgasm of evening lying down and masturbating to the tough of Leroy's enormous cock penetrating Cassie. He could not get over the image of the cock which was conservatively three times the volume of Michaels penis. Completely spent Michael fell immediately into a fitful sleep, dominated by images an enormous Black cock giving his girlfriend orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

jones286
jones286
305 Followers