Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 08

Story Info
Deepening Cassie's black conversion mentally+physically.
6.4k words
4.65
25k
33

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
307 Followers

On the evening of Michael's birthday, Leroy ensured they all drank heavily, although he quietly tipped some of his drink into the sand to stay in control. Michael was drunkenly finishing his birthday dinner, when, after a lot of prior persuading from Leroy, Cassie emerged from the shelter, wearing nothing but a sheen of oil and a sexy smile. Her gorgeous body glistened bewitchingly in the light of the large campfire, . Michael's draw dropped and he immediately got very turned on as he had not properly seen the beguiling Cassie naked for over six months.

She said to Michael, "as it's your birthday, Leroy said its okay if I give you a special birthday lap-dance!"

With that she tipsily twirled in front of Michael and seductively danced closer and closer to him. Michael was too taken aback and entranced by the erotic display to move. By the end of the display Cassie stood very close to him, naked, oiled up and so desirable. Those long pink nipples that he found so beguiling, were pointing at him like hard little bullets. At the juncture of her long white legs was that enticing little blonde tuft of hair that marked the entrance to her womanhood, barely six inches from his face. It drew and captured his fascinated gaze.

"Happy birthday!" said Cassie leaning down and taking his head in her hands, gave him a long deep birthday kiss, her soft and voluptuous lips locking on his. This left his inebriated mind devoid of any resolve.

"I hope you enjoyed it, Leroy said that you would. It looks like you did too!", said Cassie giggling drunkenly as she looked down at Michael's shorts and the tent caused by his obvious, if modest, erection.

"Well he wasn't the only one turned on by that display!" said Leroy.

With that he walked up behind Cassie and his large black hands slowly reached around and possessively cupped her round white breasts. Bereft of any self will at this point, Michael's eyes were unable to turn away from the sight of those large black hands starting to roam slowly and assuredly over his girlfriend's oiled up white body, barely ten inches away.

His previous viewing of the couple in the shelter had been much briefer and in far dimmer light than this. The bright campfire and full moon highlighted the sensuous feminine curves of Cassie's pale and feminine body. The contrast created by Leroy's large black muscular arms and hands roaming unhurriedly over every exposed inch was amazing.

Leroy was taking his time, cupping a buttock here, caressing a thigh there, next spanning her entire flat stomach with hand, his fingertips moving teasingly between the bottom of her breasts and her lower abdomen.

Cassie stood passively, head bowed, as entranced by Leroy's knowing touch as Michael was by the visually stunning display. He had taken advantage of the complete intimacy he had established over the last three months to gain complete knowledge of all of her sensual hot spots. He knew exactly where and how she loved to be touched and was putting that information to good use now. He was determined to display his sexual power over Cassie to Michael in every dimension. His skilful caresses elicited soft passive sighs from Cassie.

Showing complete control over her body, he slowly turned Cassie round in front of Michael, to offer him a view of her perky butt, which Leroy's large black hands then took full possession of, hiding it from Michael's entranced view, palming each cheek, one long black finger slipping cheekily between the oiled, round, white cheeks. As it teased her anus, Cassie could not stifle a moan.

Leroy could see that he had timed the moment perfectly, Michael was sitting there powerless to look away. Upping the stakes Leroy gave her erect pink nipples a calculated pinch. It elicited an excited gasp from Cassie, which Leroy knew would further drive Michael's arousal.

With Michael temporarily immobilised, Leroy continued with his plan slipping off his shorts and bringing a whole new factor into the equation.

Leroy's cock, already largely erect from the events so far was nearly 11 inches long. It gradually thickened from an already large round head to an incredibly wide base. It was very black. Leroy's cock had an immediate effect on both Cassie and Michael.

Cassie gasped, her vagina giving a sympathetic pulse, anticipating the pleasure that Leroy's organ would soon be giving it, as it had almost every night over the last four months.

As for Michael, that night in the shelter two weeks ago, he had not so clearly seen the amazing phallus that Cassie had spoken of in such a glowing manner the next day. Knowing it would soon be penetrating his clearly eager and very receptive girlfriend so very deeply both appalled and excited him.

"Cassie let's give Michael a real show, it IS his birthday."

With that Cassie submissively dropped to her knees and using both her hands and her pretty pink mouth, started to bring the incredible organ to full erection so that it could give her maximum pleasure. Her enthusiasm for worshipping that huge symbol of masculinity was so apparent.

"Okay baby on your back and open those pretty white legs for me so I can start to get you ready for this ol' black snake", directed Leroy.

Michael realised that Leroy was about to up the intimacy of his foreplay to get her pussy engorged and wet enough to accept that almost animal-sized cock. He realised he had to act now! If he stayed, he would be reduced to passively watching and undoubtedly would be helpless to resist then descending to openly wanking to what would clearly be an amazing coupling between the visually incredibly complementary pair.

He knew if he did so it would have profound effects on all three:

Michael would be unable to stop the incredible imagery sinking deep into his psyche, making part of him want to see it repeated again and again and again, even if it meant relinquishing any possibility of regaining his prior sexual role with Cassie.

Leroy would then always hold this act over him, knowing that Michael had shown his submissive nature to him, with Michael unable to deny what he did.

Most importantly of all, once Cassie saw him pleasuring himself whilst watching Leroy mounting her, she would forever categorise Michael in that sexually submissive role. Even in the outside world he could never again be an Alpha male in her eyes.

In his very aroused state he found it incredibly hard to get up to leave the interracial couple, but with a huge act of willpower he managed it. Even as he started to walk away, he could see Leroy caressing Cassie intimately as she lay on her back, long white legs wide apart and bent at the knees, completely open, wet and receptive for Leroy.

One big black hand started to snake down her flat stomach and even from a distance, he could see one long black finger was caressing, teasing, moving slowly up-and-down between Cassie's slim legs.

Michael could still just hear Cathy's voice as he approached his tent.

"Oooooohhh..." she moaned from what Michael knew was the teasing of her pretty pink labia by his sexual rival's large and knowing black fingers.

Michael arrived back at his tent determined not to masturbate to the erotic scenario he had just witnessed. He realised that this was a key battle of wills between him and that bastard Leroy for the long term possession of Cassie's mind, heart and pussy.

Leroy correctly assumed that Michael had been abstaining from masturbation, given his interracial fetish and that Michael's sexual hunger would be at a peak after a fortnight of celibacy. He had carefully planned the entire evening to exploit this. Persuading the innocent and naive Cassie that the naked lap dance was a very nice birthday present, was a brilliant way fix Michael in place for the start of his foreplay with Cassie, ensuring Michael would have a great view of at least the start of the explosive and visually stunning interracial coupling. Getting her to oil herself up inside the tent beforehand was a master stroke, ensuring he would be immobilised by the sensual pull of the display of her womanly charms.

In fact Cassie had initially been undecided as to whether or not it was a good idea. Leroy had cleverly reminded her that Michael had come into the tent and masturbated to the sight of them starting to make love only two weeks ago. With a few drinks inside her Cassie had decided that Leroy was probably right. She remembered the erotic conversation between her and Michael the day after, when he did masturbate to her description of how she felt when Leroy sexed her and the fact that even in civilisation when they were a couple, Michael did enjoy seeing her near naked body in a semi public place such a sunbathing topless in front of other men.

Once Cassie had the Dutch courage to dance erotically in front of both of them, she got turned on enormously. Combined with being at the peak of her cycle, she had become hugely aroused and so would be much more vocal this night than normal, exactly as Leroy had hoped.

Leroy had been very disappointed to see Michael leave, but he was not defeated yet. He decided to take much more time with Cassie on foreplay tonight. That way, the siren song of her building arousal would have time to break down Michael's resistance and entice him back to the campfire.

Tonight was perfect for this because it was a very, very quiet evening. Leroy spent the next twenty minutes gradually massaging Cassie's body with the oil. She began breathing heavily as Leroy's patented and by now very practised butt massage gradually relaxed and opened up her tight muscles. They were not the only things were that were opening up - her pussy lips started to engorge with blood, beginning to swell, to open, preparing themselves for penetration.

Next she felt the teasing tip of Leroy's long tongue moving slowly along her vaginal lips from the back to the front where her clitoris was starting to awaken. Leroy then turned her onto her back, putting her into the missionary position. An ironic name based on the religious education a more technologically advanced white civilisation had imposed to convert black Africans generations ago. Black men were now using this position to educate white women as to the much greater sexual pleasure they could obtain and so convert them to black cock! Her pink nipples, rock hard, pointed at Leroy, signalling her conversion to black cock loving.

Leroy straddled her waist and started to gradually tit-fuck her round white breasts. Cassie's blue eyes, previously closed with pleasure, opened just a little to sneak a demure peek at the massive black erection that felt so incredible sliding up and down between her soft breasts. She was not disappointed!

As always his incredible phallus was rock hard, huge and so very masculine. Something had flipped in her sexual psyche during her island adventure, no doubt resulting from the mind blowing, continual, long hard fucking Leroy had given her night after night for months. She now saw an erect black cock as being the ultimate level of sexual masculinity, certainly in the case of Leroy's incredible organ. Just the sight of it caused a pavlovian reaction in her pussy which became soaked and engorged. Like Pavlov's dogs, her pussy had been trained to react this way in anticipation of the amazing orgasms Leroy's erection would, without fail, spark deep in her body.

Her mind briefly wandered to her sex life before Leroy had used their isolation on this island to gradually seduce and ultimately mount her. Michael's modest 4.75 inches would often not be able to bring her to orgasm. His thin shaft would create little friction even in Cassie's tight pussy. He did not have the length or angle to hit her G-spot. His technique was mediocre and worst of all he would often prematurely ejaculate leaving her high and dry and unsatisfied. He was a one erection a night kind of guy. By contrast Leroy's giant black cock was like the old US postal service moto "we deliver for you". It always delivered mind-blowing orgasms for her white pussy.

He moved back and slowly oiled up his "white pussy pleaser" as had had taken to calling it, for her enhanced visual pleasure. The high standing rod that had given her such pleasure in recent weeks, had come to fascinate her (although she tried to to hide it from the concern of not being lady like). Despite that when she saw his oiled phallus clearly throbbing, she could not stifle an aroused moan.

"That's right baby, Leroy's white pussy pleaser is ready to take care of you tonight!"

He knew her moans and his loudly proclaimed provocative/aggressive statement would carry to Michael's tent. Even the name was a challenge to Michael's manhood, inferring as it did that white pussies really need a big black cock to be properly pleasured. It is a thought that more and more white women (and those white men like Michael, who are lessor endowed) are being exposed to in this age of easily accessible internet porn, where of course only the biggest black cocks are displayed.

This was also something that Leroy continually asserted to her during sex as she was orgasming. As she was very suggestible in that state, Cassie was becoming increasingly convinced by Leroy's assertion, despite the fact it clashed strongly with her upbringing. Her elitist parents and uppity girlfriends would be scandalised to know that nightly she was on her back, willingly opening her legs and pussy to a poor black deckhand.

She started to moan steadily as Leroy's big black hands began to rhythmically milk her white breasts from the base all the way to the tip, finishing each unhurried movement with a pinch on her long pointed pink nipples, just the way she liked it.

The stillness of the night combined with Leroy's positioning of their lovemaking in line with Michael's tent, ensured that even these first relatively quiet sounds were clearly audible to Michael.

He had been laying in his tent determined not to masturbate to the sights or even sounds of Leroy's sexual activity with his girlfriend, but the two week of celibacy had left him sexually frustrated having been used to masturbating daily. Despite Michael's resolve, his penis started to harden with excitement.

Upping the stakes, Leroy now lined his huge erection up with Cassie's by now dripping blonde pussy. He opened her white legs very wide for his intended penetration, almost in a ballet Plié position (Cassie had done ballet and was still very flexible).

His extended foreplay had left Cassie literally panting in anticipation. Their eyes both locked onto the junction of her legs, where his large black clock head rested teasingly against her engorged and sopping pink lips of her blonde pussy. This is the core position in interracial sex and it fascinated both of them.

With one assured motion of his hips, Leroy achieved the central act that draws increasingly many men and women to partake of, (or in the case of smaller men like Michael) watch interracial sex- a genetically gifted thick and hard negroid cock head penetrating a tight but extremely aroused and willing Caucasian pussy. We have all seen this online, but in the flesh it is so much more powerful.

"Uggghhhhh..., Oh my goddddd...Ohhh Leroy", Cassie moaned gutterally and loudly to the very welcome first entry into her white womanhood. In his tent, Michael knew instinctively that this first long loud moan and exclamation was from Leroy's initial penetration of his beautiful white girlfriend.

He was lying in his tent, determined not to rub his penis, but it was now rock hard and throbbing with arousal to the clear sounds of Cassie's pleasuring by that big bastard Leroy. For Leroy, as he started to slowly move backwards and forwards, inside of Cassie, he was fully aware that this was a battle of wills between him and Michael. But although Michael was very determined, Leroy was now playing / fucking his trump card, the gorgeous, Cassie. She was gasping and moaning in pleasure underneath him as Leroy very very gradually increased his penetration from 3 to 4 to 5 to 6 inches..

The beautiful and desirable Cassie was not merely the only woman on the island, but also a woman who would turn heads everywhere and was Michael's obsession.

He whispered to Cassie "I'm about halfway in, have a look"

He tilted her beautiful blonde face so she could look down the length of her body, between her round breasts and over her flat stomach... She could see that Leroy did have about half of this cock going into her vagina with each gradual thrust. She could also seen the even thicker portion of his manhood, still outside of her body.

Leroy was taking long, gradual strokes. The very sure masculine movement on top of and inside her, created a gradually increasing feeling of being full and stretched during the penetration part of the inward thrust, eliciting a gasp from Cassie.

His amazing cock would then begin a long unhurried outward movement. As it did so, Cassie could feel her inner and outer vagina lips being pulled in that direction, clinging to his manhood, almost as if they did not want to let go of his amazing pleasure giving organ making her moan with fulfilment.

"Ahhhh, oohhhh, Leroy..." Cassie gasped and moaned in time with his strokes, her excitement building. She felt her long slim white legs naturally wrapping around Leroy's muscular waist. Her ankles locked and unconsciously, her arms reached up around his manly torso.

Although Cassie was not a short woman at about 5' 7", as Leroy was 6' 3", she would often find herself barely able to peek over the top of his strong muscular shoulders when he made love to her in this missionary position. Indeed when he raised his torso in a push-up position to change the angle of penetration, Cassie would often find her face opposite his thick manly black chest, rather than his face. In that position she would feel as though she was being pleasured by a random, anonymous very well endowed black man. This racially based sexual fantasy made her wonder if Leroy's scandalous claim that many sexy white wives had secret black lovers was in fact true.

"Okay baby hold tight," he said as his strong arms slipped underneath her shoulders in order to give him leverage for the strenuous lovemaking which was to come. Cassie's vagina gushed with wetness and she opened her legs even wider in order to facilitate his penetration.

Leroy withdrew, leaving only the tip of his cock head inside her and then in, one long pleasure giving trust gradually pushed in all that of his length that she could absorb...With that, 9 inches of thick, rock hard black cock, buried itself deep inside her.

Her head arched back with the onset of orgasm and she uttered a long deep moan of unmistakable pleasure. The long thrust of Leroy's negro cock not only caused a sexual capitulation in Cassie's pussy. The unmistakable sound of the beautiful white woman being taken to hedonistic heaven by her gifted black lover also brought sexual capitulation to Michael 200 m away. He could not resist starting a guilty walk back to the campfire, unbearably aroused by the knowledge that Leroy was starting to really give it to Cassie.

Leroy continued to pleasure Cassie with the long steady strokes which only larger cocks can achieve. The unmistakable sound of Cassie's growing sexual fulfilment effectively dragged Michael back to the campfire by its mental pull on his now throbbing penis, to gaze upon the pleasure his girlfriend was receiving from her big-cocked lover.

As Michael walked back, his cock rock hard, Cassie's sounds of pleasure became clearer and more distinct. His penis was throbbing with arousal by the time he arrived at the campfire. The vision he saw there, instantly went deep into his sexual psyche.

There was Cassie, her long blonde hair spread around her, eyes shut in extreme concentration, nipples just visible from beneath Leroy's manly chest, her long legs wrapped around her dark lover encouraging his deep penetration. Even in the dark night Leroy had noticed Michael's approach and he determined to make this an unforgettable evening for all three of them. Leroy raised his torso above Cassie's body in the press up position in order to give Michael the best possible view of Cassie's beautiful white body being pleasured and penetrated by her negro lover.

jones286
jones286
307 Followers
12