Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was unaware of Leroy's plans and she was just lost in pure physical pleasure. Michael's sexual desire was taking over from his conscious mind. He sat down right next interracial couple, entranced, watching the illicit but so sexy sight. At this point though he was determined to at least not masturbate in front of Cassie.

Seeing this, and determined to obtain Michael's full sexual capitulation, Leroy paused in his strokes and whispered into Cassie's ear. Cassie briefly coming down from her sexual reverie nodded at Leroy and smiled as she saw and then focussed on Michael sitting next to her. She turned to her side and slid her hand into Michael's loose shorts. Her hand reached inside and grasped his rock hard 4.75 inches, squeezing it appraisingly. That was way too much for Michael and he immediately pulled his shorts off and lay next to her, hoping that this might evolve into a full sexual threesome.

"This is easily the hardest I have ever felt you Michael!", said Cassie delightedly as she applied plenty of massage oil to manhood. She then reached for his hand and wrapped it around his oiled penis and started to move it slowly up and down. He was far too aroused to stop rubbing even when she moved her own hand away and moved back into the missionary position under Leroy so he could mount her again. A moan of arousal combined with defeat came from his chest as he realised he had been outsmarted by that that cocky bastard.

Hearing some mixed emotions in his moan, she looked across with a very kindly and understanding smile.

"Leroy whispered to me just then that you would be too shy to masturbate in front of me, whilst he pleasures me, even though this is what you truly want. I was not completely certain, but he suggested I check on you for myself. I could feel in my hand just now that this arouses you more than anything. Your penis doesn't lie Michael. You are much much harder than when you used to try to pleasure me yourself. Just relax Michael and enjoy this. I promise he's going to do me really well and as its your birthday you can have a ringside seat!"

With a kind of horror Michael saw Leroy's triumphant smugness as he looked at Michael wanking and then spoke to her, but more for Michael's benefit.

"That's right Cassie just open wide your pretty white legs so that my big black cock can give you what you need."

With that Leroy recommenced his thrusting into Cassie eliciting renewed moans of pleasure from her.

Michael's gaze was irresistibly drawn to the juncture of that pleasure. The sight that greeted his fervent gaze explained more than words ever could why Cassie was receiving such amazing stimulation. The way that pleasure giving phallus pushed her pussy lips in with every stroke and then pulled them out on every gradual withdrawal elicited a moans from Cassie.

"Tell me you love Leroy's sexy black cock baby and the pleasure it gives you."

With her increasing level of arousal she could not resist confirming what the three of them already knew.

"Ohhh Leroy baby it feels incredible. It's just... it's just... oh my god..."

Leroy decided to show Michael how Cassie the formerly white princess could be brought into the animalistic nature of black loving. He started pump her quicker and quicker. Cassie's slim body started to jerk backwards and forwards faster and faster driven by the motions of the huge black phallus inside her.

Her gorgeous white breasts bounced up and down, up and down, her grunts coming faster and faster. She really was Leroy's fuck toy Michael thought. Then the inevitable happened, as Cassie started to orgasm and Michael was dragged to his own first climax of the night.

The physical proof of what about all three of them knew, namely the pleasure that penetration by Leroy's massive negroid cock could give to her tight Caucasian pussy was clear. Cassie and Michael orgasmed simultaneously. Michael could see the far away look in Cassie's deep blue eyes as Leroy's black cock continue thrusting deep inside her pussy. Leroy delayed his own orgasm for a specific reason.

Cassie's tight vagina was throbbing in pleasure, as she saw Michael spurting in time with her orgasm, enjoying that fact that she could give pleasure to both men just in different ways.

Next Leroy positioned Cassie to a submissive kneeling position as he stood over her to initiate an extended session of oral sex for Michael's benefit as well as his.

"Come on Cassie let's give Michael a real show it is his birthday after all."

With that she placed both hands on his hard cock shaft and bent her head. Her pretty pink lips welcomed to the swollen head of his black cock into her mouth. Michael was simply entranced by the illicit sexual act in front of him. As he saw Leroy gently guiding Cassie's blond head up and down his swelling black cock Michael's cock instantly regained its erection without him touching himself.

Starting to again wank as he watched the amazing sexual sight, Michael saw in astonishment that Cassie needed both hands and her pretty mouth to cover all of Leroy's cock. He was amazed to see that at the base it was so thick that Cassie's fingers could not even wrap all the way around it.

Grateful for the two orgasms that she had already been given, Cassie wanted to bring her lover to a climax. Her right hand moved from his cock and initially ran adoringly over Leroy's rock hard abs. Then it moved down and gently rolled and caressed the massive black balls underneath. Michael had not focused on them before and was astonished by their size. He saw them seem to pulse as Leroy pumped an enormous load into Cassie's mouth.

Cassie had to swallow 2 to 3 times in order to take Leroy's entire load. Michael could not help but remember Cassie would never swallow for him and in fact she very rarely would give him fellatio. It was on rare occasions as a treat, whereas this felt that that Leroy was treating Cassie by allowing her to worship, suck and now swallow from his incredible cock. This is indeed how Cassie felt, her pussy again getting wet from her act of worship and submission to this black giant.

As Leroy pumped Cassie's pink mouth full of cum, Michael's mind realised how much sperm these balls would be capable of pumping into Cassie's vagina. In fact given his unnatural length, it would be pumped straight against her cervix and into her womb! He could not help but think of the impact of that much doubtless virile black sperm delivered deeply into Cassie's baby making womb. Without protection he suspected that Leroy was virile enough to put a black baby into Cassie's white belly in a single night of lovemaking. A truly prophetic thought...

Amazingly quickly Leroy's black cock became again very hard. Next he positioned Cassie to ride him in reverse cowgirl position. He wanted Michael to see close up a full frontal view of how her white body responded to him. Cassie faced Michael as she started to squat down on the prone body of Leroy. Her dainty white fingers positioning Leroy's pleasure giving organ at her the entrance to her pussy. At Cassie's gentle direction, Michael kneeled in front of Cassie, very close to her, slowly rubbing himself.

He saw with fascination how Cassie slowly lowered herself down onto that rock hard rod and started to gradually move up and down, riding Leroy like a pogo stick. Leroy lay back relaxed and smug, hands behind his head seeing how the white couple derived pleasure in their different but parallel ways from his sexual power. Seeing Cassie using his organ to pleasure herself by riding him and Michael powerlessly masturbating at the sight of his girlfriend achieving a sexual fulfilment Michael could never offer her, gave Leroy incredible satisfaction. He felt his conquest of both was almost complete, just one last act he was planning on to make it irrevocable.

Cassie rode Leroy up and down, now taking in 9 inches at the bottom of her downward stroke. She watched at close range how Michael was rubbing his slim but uncharacteristically hard cock. She remembered his short comings as a lover and given his physical endowment she understood. She realised he had regained erection immediately after orgasm tonight which had never happened when they had slept together. She was now completely sure that mentally and physically he was best suited to watching a more endowed man giving her pleasure than making half hearted attempts to do it himself. Certain of this and knowing instinctively that after tonight he would never attempt to mount her himself, she decided to help him accept and take pleasure in his future role.

She looked into his eyes and smiled with genuine kindness as she gradually increased her bouncing on Leroy's cock.

"That's right Michael, don't be embarrassed, just be yourself and enjoy this like I do."

He could not hold her gaze, flushing with embarrassment but incredibly aroused. He realised the rubicon had been crossed and he could never again try to possess Cassie's body, but at least he could enjoy this guilty pleasure. Michael's hand moved faster as Cassie's pace increased. He had a close up view of her amazing breasts, pink nipples in pre orgasmic erection. Her stomach starting to tense rhythmically and his eyes dropped to her pussy. He was amazed at how much moisture it coated the black intruder with. The sheer size and prominence of Leroy's urethral ridge was amazing as it rubbed against her clit on her downward motions. He realised this part of Leroy both pleasured Cassie and had the capability of pumping huge amounts of sperm into her.

With that thought and seeing Cassie start to orgasm he came explosively. Cassie saw this and it increased her own orgasmic experience. Her eyes rolled back in utter satisfaction.

Leroy only just held back from orgasm himself, as he had planned for a different finale.

Leroy disengaged and picked up the recuperating but still highly aroused Cassie by her slim waist and told her to wrap her sexy legs around around his waist. Leroy wanted to display not only his sexual but also his physical superiority. Effortlessly picking up Cassie was something that Michael would be unable to match. Leroy's cock throbbed with pleasure as he saw Michael sitting passively in the corner.

He had become hard for a third time which was unprecedented for Michael, driven by the unprecedented sexual content he was seeing. He restarted wanking as he watched the vision of his white girlfriend being lifted up by her now well established black lover.

This was going exactly how Leroy had wanted, he knew that tonight would be a watershed in their relationship.

"Put me inside of you Cassie honey."

Michael could see Cathy's slim white fingers wrapping around the cock head of his hated rival. He saw Leroy smiling down at him triumphantly, but he was unable to look away. Being held in place by Leroy's strong arms she felt safe and comfortable. As his large round cock head again slipped into her body she moaned in complete satisfaction. Leroy then started to move her body up and down on his cock Michael who by now was laying down uncontrollably masturbating had a perfect view of the penetration of Cassie's soaked white pussy. He could hear the squelching as the long black phallus again penetrated her sopping pussy.

Her accompanying moans spoke of unmistakable sexual satisfaction. At this point Michael's will had completely capitulated to his sexual fetish. He had never felt more aroused.

"Look baby, we can all enjoy this. Just like I told you."

Leroy turned around so that Cassie could see Michael lying on the floor at Leroy's feet pleasuring himself. Michael was embarrassed to see Cassie's wide blue eyes seeing entirely his subservient position and uncontrollable arousal at the interracial coupling.

Knowing that she was massively turning on both men at the same time (Michael had never managed three erections in one night she knew!) also increased her pleasure.

"Oh Michael I'm glad that you love this as much as I do!"

Leroy said "OK hang on baby I'm gonna get all 11 inches inside you tonight."

Leroy chose this position because it enabled maximum penetration. Leroy hooked his strong black arms underneath Cassie's knees which opened her legs and so her pussy lips as widely as possible. Leroy had never achieved more than 9 inches penetration into Cassie's tight vagina, but he was determined that tonight she would feel 11 inches of black cock deep inside and gravity would help him.

As he started to thrust more and more, swinging his strong black hips up and forward finally all three of them saw or felt the full blacking of Cassie's once haughty white pussy. Firstly Michael could see how tremendously stretched Cassie's outer labia were becoming. Even near to orgasm he realised that once she had been fully stretched by a tremendously thick 11 inch cock not only would he no longer be able to physically satisfy her, probably only a huge black cock like Leroy's ever could.

With a bellow of triumph Leroy felt the final 2 inches pushing into his now blackened princess. He had truly taken her now.

With that all three of them moaned loudly in excitement for different reasons.

Cassie

A tremendous vaginal orgasm commenced within Cassie. Her vagina caressed its black pleasure giving invader with contractions. Incredible pleasure surged through her body. Her blonde head rolled back in the automatic submissive action which usually accompanies female orgasm. Showing your throat and offering yourself up your male conqueror.

As Cassie's orgasm rolled on and on her pleasure was amplified from the knowledge that Michael did indeed love to watch the two of them making love and that he was reaching climax at Leroy's feet. The three of them could be happy together on the island and indeed possibly even off the island in some way.

The tremendous penetration and consequent orgasm which Leroy had just gifted her pussy confirmed to her what he had told her in recent weeks. Black men were indeed nature's intended true sexual satisfiers for beautiful white women such as herself. Even back in civilisation she knew that her bed, her pussy and her heart would belong to Leroy whatever her family or other jealous white women might think.

Michael

For Michael, despite his determination earlier in the week, the sights and sounds of Cassie being completely stretched and fully satisfied by an 11 inch black cock was kryptonite to his previous determination to win Cassie back as a lover. As Michael felt the most tremendous orgasm coursing through his penis, he knew that neither he nor Cassie could achieve much sexual satisfaction from Michael sipping his slim 5 inches inside her once Leroy had finished fully stretching her out.

Michael instinctively knew that the cocky bastard would use the coming weeks to do exactly that. The guilty acceptance grew in Michael's mind that maybe he WAS built to watch beautiful white women being pleasured rather than trying to do it himself. After all he had people doing other physical tests for him that they were better suited such as gardeners and housekeepers. Maybe Leroy was simply better suited to the act of fucking the gorgeous Cassie than him and Michael's mind and body were better adapted watching.

Leroy

He could both feel and see the final complete sexual capitulation of the white couple. He could see Michael's 5 inch penis squirting uncontrollably in excitement. He was sure that he had now fully broken Michael into accepting his sexual dominance over Cassie. Simultaneously he could feel Cassie's white pussy fully accepting all of his black cock for the first time. Her outer labia felt as tight as a rubber band around the base of his cock as her vagina pulsed uncontrollably giving both him and Cassie tremendous pleasure.

The head of his cock had partially opened up Cassie's cervix and was now injecting load after load of virile black come directly into her white womb. He had not told Cassie but for the last few weeks he had substituted her contraceptive pills with a placebo. She was at her most fertile time and experiencing the biggest orgasm of her life.

The big orgasm caused her womb to contract and dip into the sperm pool. Leroy knew he was extremely fertile having knocked up several women (mainly white ones) from one night stands. He felt his big black balls tightening as they pumped the biggest load ever into his beautiful white princess. He knew insemination was inevitable. He decided that they should ALL know. Leroy said with authority:

"Cassie I switched your contraceptive pills. I'm putting a black baby your belly."

Cassie had just started to come down from her massive orgasm but she knew instinctively these words were true. A very feminine part of her nature saw love making mainly as the way to create a baby and his words set off a second orgasm. Her pretty pink lips locked onto Leroy's thick dark lips. Her mouth opened wide to accept his tongue just as her pussy had been opened wide to accept the deep penetration of her mate and as her white womb was accepting the gift of a mixed race baby from Leroy's copious and virile black cum...

Author's note

This is my last submission on Literotica. Its been a wild ride but now time to move on...

12