Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 02: Training is Cancelled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid knew what to do. He dragged the feebly struggling Cassandra over to the bench, her walking slightly restrained by her panties at her knees, and bent her forward, indicating that she should kneel forward over the bench. She knelt on the towels on the floor and leant forward, pressurised by Sid's grasp of her arms behind her back.

Sid held her down with her front and breasts pressed into the bench top while they tied her arms together behind the small of her back. They folded her arms parallel to each other and tied each of her wrists near the opposite elbow, then wound some more rope around her forearms, keeping her arms tightly pinned behind her.

The very low level of the bench meant that as they held her down over it, her long legs made her pert bottom stick up in the air, and her short skirt puffed up at the back. The angle of her arms also thrust her large lace-covered breasts out forward so that they were squashed up firmly on the wide bench, almost spilling over the side.

Cassie now found herself in an even more vulnerable and helpless position, all alone in the school with two strong workmen who were leering over her young body, all tied up and helpless, bent over a low bench.

She whined and bit her bottom lip nervously as Burt knelt down on the towels in front of her and stroked her face. He held her head gently as he brushed her wavy blonde hair off her face and gathered it in a ponytail at the back of her head with one hand. With his other hand, he started unbuttoning the front of his overalls at his groin.

She gasped in surprise and disbelief as a huge, erect cock suddenly sprang into view from beneath his overalls; it didn't look as if he wore any underwear, probably because of the heat. Her mouth was open in surprise at the huge size of his dick and the fact that it was so long and hard. Obviously playing with her body had got him so hard.

While he held her head back by her hair, he stroked his cock in his other hand, pointing it at her face. She thought, or at least hoped, he was going to jerk off into her face, but he had other ideas. Dropping her hair and holding her face firmly in both hands, he positioned the large head of his dick in front of her and moved it forward to touch her lips.

She tried to shake her head and keep her mouth shut. Her lips felt warm and soft against the bulbous head of his throbbingly hard dick, so he rubbed himself back and forth across her lips before returning to the centre to press forward. She resisted, so he applied pressure with his thumbs into the sides of her jaw, until she was forced to part her lips. His thumbs prised her jaws open and Immediately he pushed forward and spread her mouth wide as his cock head popped between her lips and into her warm mouth. She mumbled in protest, but her held her head firmly over his dick as he moved it slightly in and out across her wet tongue.

Meanwhile Sid knelt behind her and had a look at the backs of her thighs under the short skirt. The angle of her pert bottom had lifted the skirt so that he could see up to her bottom and the wet slit between her legs. He lifted the skirt up over her bottom to get a better look. Then he reached down to her knees and tore the narrow strips of lace of her panties before discarding them. Then he nudged her knees apart with his, spreading her legs and opening up her creamy thighs to his gaze from behind.

He cupped one hand over the globe of one up-thrust bum cheek and held it firmly and squeezed. Meanwhile, his other hand unbuttoned his overalls at his fly and his long cock sprung free. He wasn't wearing any underwear either. His hand explored her bottom and moved to the smooth crack between before sliding his palm downward, pressing his fingers into the naked groove, over her wet bum hole until he reached the warmth of her moist pussy lips, all puffed up by the prior stimulation with Burt's tongue. Her pussy gently oozed juice. He wriggled his thick finger up and down in her wet slit, worming it deeper into her.

She struggled and wriggled with her hands bound and two strong men holding her, and she moaned against the cockhead stuffed in her mouth. She daren't bite or even scape him with her teeth, not wanting to provoke any anger. Burt held the sides of her head and worked his dickhead in and out through her lips, feeling her warm mouth envelop his thick, hot flesh. Her eyes were open wide as she felt the hot flesh starting to push into the back of her mouth and plugging her air supply.

Burt started stroking his cock in and out, working very slightly deeper into the back of her mouth each time. With each stroke, her throat expanded a little more and let his cock slip a little further inward. Her tongue was forced flat under his cock, letting it slip across the soft wet texture as she struggled to get her mouth off from around his cock. But he held her firmly in place as he pumped her lovely mouth.

He pushed harder and harder into the back of her mouth, trying to make a breakthrough down into her throat which was now lined up with his cock by the angle of her body. But she didn't relax enough to allow its passage.

Then Sid slipped his finger out of her pussy, wiggling it past her arsehole and making sure it was wet. Her pert bottom stuck out as she wriggled to free herself from Burt, enticing Sid. Sid held his cock and let the tip bump against her bottom. She squeaked around the cock in her mouth as she felt the hot flesh nudge her tight anus. He rubbed it over her bottom, then dipped it and holding her bum cheeks, moved forward.

Sid's long cock slipped through and across the groove of her pussy, the top side lubricated by her juice. She jerked a little and gasped as Sid's cock slid along the length of her pussylips and nudged across her clit. Sid sawed his cock in and out between her legs, rubbing along the outside of her pussy and nudging her clit up and down with each pass. Her skirt was ruffled up and to both sides and did little to conceal her bottom and pussy as he teased her.

Then Sid gripped her bottom firmly, tilting it back and pressing her tummy into the bench as he angled her pussy back and up towards him. He drew back his hips so that his dick stuck out in front of him, jutting out towards his friend. He let several large gobs of spit land squarely on the top of his dick, ensuring it was all coated top and bottom.

Burt could see what he was about to do and drew his cock shallow in between her lips, ready for Sid's next move. Sid nestled his hot cockhead up against the soft wetness of her pussy entrance, then holding her hips firmly, he thrust forward.

Cassandra's scream was muffled by the large cockhead in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide as Sid's hard cock plunged straight into her wet pussy, slipping firmly through her lovely young tunnel, expanding the sensitive flesh as it went, ploughing her tight furrow, all the way to the end, filling the teenager up in one smooth stroke. She felt gloriously tight and slippery inside, her walls clutching around his long shaft, gripping it in a velvet glove and he groaned from the sensation.

Burt took advantage of her scream which opened her throat, and grasping her face, thrust himself forward, slipping his cock down over her wet tongue. He kept going as his hands held under her chin and the back of her head, as he plunged his large cockhead into the back of her mouth, expanding the softness quickly as he penetrated into her throat. She gagged as his large cock swelled her throat and slipped through.

She was now helplessly impaled at both ends, with a large piece of meat stuffed down her throat and another embedded deep inside her slick pussy. She was held firmly in that position with her butt thrust up and her head tilted back, by two pairs of strong hands and the rope. Her skirt was splayed around her hips and her dress was pulled down under the lacy cups of her bra holding her magnificent breasts forward.

Just as she started to run out of air and frantically wriggled in his grip, Burt withdrew his cock from her throat and pulled it to her mouth. She gasped in a lungful of air around his cock and through her nose before he could plug her throat again. This time as Burt plunged forward, Sid slipped out through her pussy tunnel so that one dick thrust in and filled her throat again, while the other slid out from the other end.

The two men started pumping her steadily like this, one sliding in while the other slid out and vice versa, rocking her body forward and back to meet their thrusts. Cassandra was powerless to stop them fuck her. She could feel a thick penis sliding down her throat, expanding her neck with each thrust, lubricated by her own saliva which drooled around the invading flesh. She could acutely feel the long pole of hard flesh pumping in and out of her sensitive pussy, slickly rubbing along all the surfaces as its girth expanded her wet walls around its bulbous head and veined shaft as it passed through, bumping past her sensitive cervix each time.

She gasped for air each time Burt went shallow, then squeaked as she felt Sid's long cock plunge into her depths. They built up a steady rhythm, pumping her young body back and forth between them. Her lovely breasts were squashed back and forth, held tightly in their lace confines and thrust out towards Burt. Her shapely rear was thrust up and being manipulated by Sid as he flexed his loins to enter her at different angles, trying to excite both himself and her at the same time.

Her hands wriggled futilely in their rope bonds and tears welled in her eyes as she struggled to breathe through her nose with each stroke. Burt held her head firmly as he fucked her mouth. Her tongue was pushed flat by the thick cock pistoning in and out of her throat and she could taste his pre-cum in her mouth. Sid gripped her shapely hips as he angled himself into her pussy with each stroke. Her G-spot was being rubbed by the slick passage of Sid's long cock rubbing through the depths of her tight love tunnel which was made slippery by her own secreted juices and copious pre-cum from Sid.

Both men were thoroughly enjoying the delights of Cassandra's young and sexy body, helplessly tied and gripped between them, and the sight and feel was becoming too much. They both had further plans for her, and so with remarkable restraint, they caught each other's eye and slowed their pumping down to a stop, breathing deeply.

Burt slipped his thick cock from between her lips and she gasped in deep breaths as she recovered from her throat being plugged so fully. Sid very slowly slid his long cock out through her pussy, making a slurping noise as it finally bobbed free and she whimpered as her pussy contracted around the absence of hard cock, dripping juice.

The two strong men composed themselves for a minute, watching the young beauty recovering from their assault. Then Sid hauled her up and she squealed as he sat her on the bench. Sitting behind her, trapping her against his front, and his cock sticking up her back, he ruffled up her skirt and grabbed her right leg, pulling her thigh up towards her breast.

Burt fetched a long length of rope and ran it behind her back then around her front to loop under her knee. He then lifted her other leg similarly and the two of them set about encircling her torso under her breasts and around her arms, further pinning them close in to her back and pinning her thighs up to either side of her chest, held under her knees. She complained feebly as they trussed her up tightly. Her skirt was lifted up by her folded-up thighs, exposing her pussy which dribbled some of her juice down to her bum-hole. Her breasts were squeezed together between her knees, and thrust out by her arching back due to her hands being drawn close in to her back. Her stocking clad calves and dainty feet stuck out in the air.

When they had finished and tied off the rope, Sid was pleased with the result. He looked down over her shoulder at her beautifully up-thrust breasts and put his hands under her lower thighs near her bottom. Squeezing her tight against his front he lifted the teenager in his arms as he stood up. She groaned as he easily held her up and stepped over the bench to stand on a clear area of floor.

He lifted her right up so that her bottom was clear of the end of his cock and he flexed his muscles so that his cock bobbed down below the level of her skirt. Whilst holding her back up against his chest, he tilted her lithe body forward, angling her pussy back. Her pussy however, was not his target. He lowered her down and she squealed as she felt his hard, hot throbbing cockhead nestle against her now slick bum-hole.

She struggled weakly in her bonds and protested again as she felt him bearing her own weight down onto the tip of his hard cock, nuzzling it into the tight ring of her slick rear sphincter muscle. His cock was still coated by her ample pussy juice and also a renewed flow of pre-cum and as she let out a loud sob, suddenly her muscle relaxed and with a little shriek from her lips, his tip penetrated her rear, slipping just inside.

Sid commented on how tight she was before pulling her back firmly against his front. He was then able, using her own deadweight, to work her gently up and down his pole, each time dropping her, to her dismay and whimpers, a little further down onto his shaft. Little by little, her bottom was steadily impaled on his long and slick cock. She could feel it inexorably sliding progressively further up into her tight rear passage, stretching the hole and filling her up with solid meat.

She sobbed as she knew she could do nothing to prevent him entering her bottom. Eventually his long cock bottomed out in her rectum, and he held her tightly, suspended and fully impaled on his throbbing pole. Her rear ached from being so tightly stretched around his erection.

Then it was Burt's turn. He stood up in front of her, stroking his large, thick cock, still glistening with her saliva and pointing up at her. Her skirt was hiked up at the front, exposing the base of Sid's cock in her arse, and her lovely naked pussy, dripping with juice and Sid's pre-cum. Her mouth opened wide in disbelief and anguish as the throbbing manhood in her rear pressed against areas inside her for the first time ever, like nothing she had felt before, and Burt stepped up in front of her.

Burt helped Sid hold her up by hefting under her thighs, tilting her back and tilting pussy up towards him slightly and presenting his large cock head against her glistening lips. Then holding her hips for purchase, he started rubbing his cock head up and down across the wet lips of her spread pussy. She whimpered as she felt his bell end slide up and down her slit, ploughing through the yielding folds of wet skin and bumping up across her erect and sensitive clit. She gasped as her throbbing clit was rubbed hard by the underside of is cock, which nudged it up and down with each stroke.

Then, satisfied that she and his cock were wet enough, Burt rocked his hips back, stepped up and engaged his cockhead firmly into the opening of her young pussy. His cock was thicker than Sid's and as he applied pressure to her, her lips opened and the large round head started stretching her sensitive folds around him as he pressed forward slowly. Cassandra's mouth opened in a silent scream as she felt her pussy lips being stretched around the warm invader. Immediately she felt the thin membrane between her rectum and vagina squeezed between the two hard cocks. She couldn't believe that they were trying to get another one into her tight young body.

Burt tensed himself, gripped her hips and thrust forward. Cassandra shrieked loudly at the sensation of a second long, fat cock slipping into her pussy, stretching it and rubbing firmly along the back wall where Sid's hard cock lay throbbing in her rear. Burt thrust all the way into her tight but slippery pussy, expanding it and bumping firmly into the end wall, filling her up solidly. She was practically paralysed by the sheer feeling of being so helpless and completely stuffed by two large and very hard cocks, filling her holes and pressing against each other as they throbbed in passion deep up inside her.

"Oh my God! Please! You're too big inside me!" she squealed in anguish. But they ignored her. They both rotated their loins against her, stirring their large manhoods within the tight confines of her sensitive body, making her whimper.

They leant her back a little, allowing Burt to embed himself further into her pussy, rubbing the bulbous tip up and down in her depths. Burt was confident in Sid's strength to hold her up, so he moved his hands from under her thighs to grasp her lovely soft breasts. She squealed as his hands squeezed them and a finger and thumb closed firmly around her nipples, rolling them firmly through the delicate lace.

Then Sid started lifting her up, making their cocks slide out of their respective slippery holes. Her own flesh clung tightly to the warm poles as she was lifted off them. Just as she felt both bell-ends approach and start stretching her openings, Sid let her drop. She shrieked as, at the same time, both men thrust their hips up, driving their long shafts firmly and deeply back up into her body. She felt them slide up and into her again, filling her up completely.

The two men started pumping her, with Sid lifting and dropping her helpless body up and down on their stiff poles of flesh. Both men's hips thrust up and into her in time with her dropping, driving themselves deeply up into her sensitive body. Her stretched pussy was being stroked all around Burt's thick cock, and her G-spot was being stimulated with the wet friction rubbing across it.

She squeaked with every bottoming out of his cock as both her clit and G-spot were bumped firmly by his in-plunging tool, nudging her into a higher and higher state of arousal. Her nipples tingled and ached and each time Burt rolled them, additional twinges of pleasure sparked deep inside her pussy.

The two cocks pumped firmly in time with each other, rubbing parallel up inside her stuffed body, squeezing the separating membrane between them and making her quiver and moan and throb around them.

The two workmen set about fucking the young and helpless Cassandra solidly and firmly. Their strokes were long and insistent and above all, deep. The hot meat pumped in and out of both her sensitive holes. The men grunted in exertion as they drove themselves into their teenage captive.

The pumping sensations especially in her utterly filled pussy were also driving Cassandra along a path of pleasure that she could not resist. The firm pumping of her pussy and stimulation of her rear and nipples were getting to her already overloaded pleasure sensory system, and she could feel her body being driven involuntarily up towards what promised to be a mind-blowing and earth-shattering orgasm. And she could do nothing to stop or even influence it!

Her hair and skirt flopped around her as she was repeatedly lifted and dropped on the invading poles. She squealed and squeaked with each drop, her eyes and mouth wide open with passion. Her feet bounced up and down in the air on either side of Burt, her shoes falling off in the process.

After quite a few minutes of steady grunting and firm pumping, the men quickened their pace until she was a bouncing, throbbing, squealing blur of white dress and wet flesh. The men urged themselves deep, deep up inside her as their cocks swelled and hardened. Cassandra herself was being driven close to her own orgasm, but the men didn't care.

Finally, Sid gave a cry and brought her sharply down onto his impaling shaft. At the same time, Burt bellowed and pulling on her tits, thrust himself so hard into her that she screeched in a high-pitched squeak as he embedded his full shaft inside her. While she was held down firmly and they had thrust up into her, she could feel both cocks quickly swell even larger and pulse up their lengths.