Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 02: Training is Cancelled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men simultaneously spurted a long blast of creamy sperm deep into the helpless teenager. Sid's blast sprayed firmly up into her bowels, splashing around and filling up what little space there was inside her arse. Burt's blast was bigger and pumped a splurge of cool liquid right into her tightness, basting it with his sticky seed.

She shrieked loudly as she felt her insides flooded with their discharge. They held her tightly as their cocks swelled again and another powerful blast of sperm was sprayed right up into both her holes, injecting into her young body. She whimpered and squealed as she felt blast after long powerful blast of liquid injecting firmly up into her sensitive tunnels, splashing her wet walls and stretching her body with each pulse.

Finally, after what seemed bucketloads of liquid goo had been forcefully injected into her, the pulses weakened and both men relaxed their grip on her poor body. She felt so full, both of meat, and now liquid deep up inside her body. The men held still for a while, their breathing coming back to normal as they revelled in the feel of their conquest.

Before they started to get soft, Sid hoisted her up and off him. Burt helped lift and tilt her back and they lay her on her back on a towel on the bench. She was whimpering and gasping, driven to the edge of orgasm, but not over it. Because of the angle of her thighs pinned back, her skirt fell around her and her gaping pussy and arse were obscenely presented to their gaze.

She lay there, unable to move, whimpering and quivering having not cum herself. Sperm suddenly bubbled to the surface from both her bum-hole and her gaping pussy, pooling at the entrance and some dribbling down her crack and between her cheeks. The men recovered their breath and tucked themselves back into their overalls, satisfied.

Suddenly both men stopped and looked at each other, startled.

"There's someone here!" Burt hissed. "We'd better get going, quick!"

They quickly buttoned themselves up, grabbed their work bags and tools, and existing via the boiler room at the back, leaving the helpless Cassandra alone and still tied up on her back on the bench, whimpering slightly with her exposed arse and pussy leaking sperm. Her head was laid right back, and she closed her eyes in exhaustion as she tried to catch her breath.

She was still whimpering a few minutes later when quiet footsteps approached the door from the corridor and tentatively tried it.

*********************************************************************************************************

I was behind in my marking and decided, against my better judgement, to pop into school on the Saturday morning to collect more papers to mark. I hadn't realised that the boilers had gone wrong again, despite the unusually high classroom temperature on Friday, but maybe it should have clicked.

Anyway, I found the front doors to school locked, which was unusual for Saturday morning, but I saw the note about the boilers. Letting myself in, I took myself off to my office to collect some stuff.

Just as I had unlocked my door, I thought I heard a faint scream and some muffled shouting from down the long corridor. It came from the direction of the gym, and whilst I thought it must be some group or other practicing there (despite the heat), I decided I had better investigate to be sure.

The gym was empty, but the dark corridor outside showed light coming from under one door: the female changing room. Now this is obviously out of bounds for male pupils and teachers alike, but I knew the boiler-room had an adjoining door, so maybe there was someone in here. I had to proceed carefully in case I was wrong.

I carefully opening the door a crack, and peered through the slit. Not seeing any movement, or hearing any noise, I silently opened it much wider, ready to close it quickly if I spied any risk of women being present. Image my surprise when opening the door wider to investigate, why the lights were on. I entered the girls changing room only to find an erotic scene right in front of me.

A girl in a short white dress was lying on her back on some towels on one of the short benches. She appeared to be tied up with her arms behind her and her thighs pulled up and tied back to either side of her lovely breasts which were trying to burst out of the lacy bra. Her skirt was up and around her torso, exposing her naked pussy and bum hole, both pointing directly at me.

Because her feet were towards me, her back was arched and her head was tilted right back, she couldn't see me. She appeared to be breathing deeply and whimpering gently. But the most erotic feature was the opaque white substance brimming from both her pussy and her arsehole. She appeared to have been recently injected with a substantial amount of either wallpaper paste or sperm. From the smell, I guessed the latter.

Then my heart skipped as I recognised the girl. It was Cassandra, my favourite pupil! I'd had dealings with Cassandra, not only because I was her physics teacher, but also on a "personal" level after a recent home tuition meeting that had got rather out of hand.

My cock grew instantly in my trousers as I silently approached the whimpering bundle of rope, fabric and flesh. I surveyed her predicament as I came up to her feet and gazed down at the vulnerable girl before me. Her body trembled as she whimpered, helpless in the rope that wound around her body.

She finally sensed there was somebody there because her eyes opened and her head came up. She caught me eying up her exposed body between her spread thighs.

"Oh Sir, I'm so glad it's you!" she cried out to me pitifully.

"Cassandra! What's happened here?" I asked, reaching forward to investigate the ropes binding her.

"I came here for cheerleading training but it was cancelled" she explained mournfully. "The workmen took advantage of me, Sir. But they didn't make me come!" she sobbed. "I'm so horny! Please, please finish me off, Sir!"

She pleaded so beautifully, how could I resist? Given the pitiful pleadings of a poor damsel in distress, what else could I do? I drew back without untying her and undid my belt. My large cock was already hard and stuck straight out as I slipped down my trousers and boxers, kicking them off.

Then I approached the helpless teenager before me. If she was expecting me to untie her first, she was wrong. I liked her just where she was: at my mercy. She lay there on her back with her thighs spread and her flooded pussy tilted up towards me. Her breasts heaved wonderfully in the lace bra and her eyes pleaded with me in passion.

Cassie whimpered as I licked a finger and placed it on her prominent clit. She gasped as I diddled her clit with my finger, rubbing it up and down and smearing it with the juice from her pussy until it glistened. It throbbed under my touch. Her feet wiggled up and down a little as her body trembled under the feeling of her clit being stimulated.

Then I stepped up to her up-lifted bottom. I held her stocking-clad calves steady by gripping around her narrow ankles and pushed them back towards her shoulders, pinning her down on the bench and presenting her spread pussy nicely to me. I angled my loins forward, dipping my heavy cock down towards her gaping slit. I presented the fat head into the slippery opening of her sensitive teenage pussy, and bending my knees, lunged downward.

Cassie shrieked in passion as my long hard cock plunged down into her lovely soft and slippery pussy, splashing sperms aside and stretching her flesh around my stiff pole. I slipped deeply down into her lovely teenage body until she squealed sharply as I embedded myself at full depth inside her sperm-flooded tunnel. I wasn't used to sloppy seconds, but loved the feeling of plunging straight down into her tight, slick hole in one go.

Holding her ankles firmly, I started flexing my legs and groin and started pumping my long thick shaft up and down into her body, shafting her firmly and deeply. I thought I was being too rough with her, but the strained look of passion on her face and her breathless ecstatic squeals assured me that she was loving it. Her head tipped back, eyes alternating between tightly shut and open wide, and her breasts heaved as I thrust repeatedly into her pussy.

She squealed with each long inward stroke, her body clutching around my shaft, lubricated by the ample sperm of another man. I started fucking her hard and deep, and her squeals increased in pitch and volume as her pussy received a full pounding from my stiffness. From that angle I was rubbing right passed her G-spot and driving her body upward in pleasure.

I started grunting like an animal and slid my hands to cover and grip around her lovely soft breasts, squeezed tightly between her thighs and held in the delicate lace of the bra. My forearms lay flat over her thighs, keeping her firmly pinned down as I let loose with my pumping. She could feel my large bell end reaming through her pussy and across her G-spot with each deep thrust, and this sharp twinge of pleasure/pain was driving her towards an orgasm.

Her toes curled and her head thrashed as my hands gripped her warm and bouncy breasts firmly in my large hands and squashed them. My fingers and thumbs closed on her distended nipples and squeezed firmly, whilst I pounded her like never before.

This sent her finally over the edge of release. With a high shriek of passion, her open eyes rolled into the back of her head, her mouth opened wide, and her body bucked violently in her bonds and my grasp. Her thighs quivered and shook and her pussy firmly clenched my piston in spasms as an earth-shattering orgasm smashed through her young teenage body.

I continued to pump her hard as I drove her on and on through her powerful orgasm as it swept through her from head to toe, from nipple to pussy, in wave upon ecstatic wave of mind-blowing pleasure. Her body was wracked in convulsions as all the pent-up teasing and stimulation she had endured was released in her climax, her pussy pulsating along my shaft and sucking me into her more deeply.

Seeing her in the throes of climax and under this milking effect, I could not hold back my own peak either. I roared loudly and plunged down into Cassie's still convulsing form, in the middle of her orgasm, embedding my cock head as deep as I could in her pussy. My balls swelled and my cock pulsed strongly as I injected a large spurt of sticky sperm straight down and into her body.

Cassie clearly felt the discharge there and screamed anew as another wave of climax swept over her. I drew back to the entrance of her pussy and thrust forward again, exploding again as I went, splashing into her already sopping hole. I held her steady as I thrust in and out of her, each time spraying a bucket-load of cool sperm deep inside her helpless young body. She shook and shrieked and thrashed and convulsed as she continued to cum whilst I spurted inside her.

Finally, I grunted and plunged downward as my last blast basted her insides with liquid and syringed it through her tightness into her flooded depths. I rested in there, my hot throbbing dick feeling her warm, wet body fluttering around my shaft as she released her final shriek and, gasping, started to come down from her peak. I held her tight as we both slowly came down off our incredible joint climax, breathing deeply from our exertions.

She whimpered and cooed as she recovered her breath, her body still quivering from the involuntary spasms that had swept through her whilst she was cumming. I recovered my breath enough to slip my softening member from her wet hole, wiping myself on the towel before starting to untie her.

Once she was free, I cuddled her in my arms as she mewled and nuzzled into my neck, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm.