Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 03: Party Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his hands explored her bottom deeply, holding her suspended over him and his lips reach forward to find and clamp over a nipple which was protruding prominently out from the silk. She gasped out loudly as his soft lips tugged firmly at the throbbing sensitive, but swollen bud through the delicate silk and lace. He sucked a portion of her young and full breast into his mouth, roughened by the lace material, captured by his lips, and his wet tongue lashed across the hot nub, making her mewl under the sensation.

Cassie tipped her head back in abandon as he sucked on her breast and his tongue played firmly with her nipple, springing it from side to side and making her body quiver. Then he suddenly switched to the other side and repeated the exercise. She could feel pangs of pleasure connecting her nipples to deep inside her pussy and more of her juice flowed inside. She was trembling and heaving all over, captured by this teasing torture. Her heaving breasts actually made her beautiful angel wings move up and down, flapping gently as she breathed faster.

After teasing her breasts with his mouth for a while, he decided he wanted more of her. He released her breasts, making her cleavage bounce within the tight confines of the basque cups as she panted.

Then he grabbed her thighs firmly, and opening them, dragged her mildly resisting body toward him, her legs parting further to stand either side of his thighs. This opened up her pussy more, and brought her closer to his enormous and very erect dick. The young angel whimpered as he eased her forward, her legs parted around his and the tall dick with its bulbous head bobbing red and eager underneath her short skirt.

"Mmm! MMM!" she pleaded as he pulled her close so that she stood over his cock, the length pointing up at her wet pussy, ready to spear it. She made pitiful protests into the gag as he pulled her bottom tight towards him. She mumbled louder and more desperately as he held her hips and she felt him nudge the tip of his cock firmly up against her pussy lips, making the head glisten with her juice.

Then he steadied himself underneath her and the other two men watched in anticipation. He started parting his legs slowly. This action forced her thighs to spread around his, and in so doing, lowered her body down.

"Moh GmmMMD!" she squealed out as the hot tip of his cock touched her wet pussy lips and started spreading them under the downward pressure and suddenly the large, hot tip slipped into her warm, wet body. Cassie screamed into the tight ball gag. She was so tight and slippery inside. She fought with her tied arms to get free and tried to step backwards, but he held her firmly.

Then he gripped her tightly around her narrow waist under the skirt, his hands on her hips, and slowly pulled her down and forwards as he spread her legs apart. She gasped loudly between breaths as he slowly forced her down onto his cock which speared up and penetrated her slippery body. His cock slid deep up and into her warmth, expanding the sensitive flesh which clutched around his hard tool as it invaded her teenage pussy.

He slid her down slowly over his long throbbing dick, plunging her softness onto himself. He impaled her with solid meat until he bottomed out firmly wedged in her tightness, with his balls up against her arse, making her squeal sharply at the firm contact. He was now firmly embedded inside her body, with her feet off the ground.

Her silk and lace encased breasts heaved up and down in front of him as he cupped her taught bottom in his large strong palms and dragged her tightly into him. At the same time he thrust up and into her with a sharp stab of his loins and she let out a short sharp scream as his bell end stretched her pussy inside so that he quickly slipped his cockhead another inch into her teenage body.

Cassie went wild. She squealed lots. Her head tossed back, spreading her blonde hair out touching her wings, and her breasts thrust forward squashing into his chest, the nipples crushed back into her own flesh as they flattened into him. He gripped both arse cheeks under the skirt, holding her tight into him, ensuring that his cock was absolutely as deep up inside her young body as he could possibly get it, impaling her firmly on his hot, throbbing monster shaft.

Her whole body quivered around his rock-hard pole, her internal muscles fluttering and clenching him tightly. He wondered if she was having an orgasm, but it was just her body trying to react to the feeling of being completely stuffed to the brim with hard meat. His cock seemed to reach right up into her stomach, it was so long! He held her bottom and tried stirring himself inside her, but there was no space to move within her tight pussy.

So he gripped her narrow waist and started to slide her up and off his pole. At first, with his bell-end wedged so firmly inside her tunnel, her body clung on to him, until the clutch of her muscles relented and she squealed as his cock started sliding out as he hoisted her slowly off him. She could feel his bulbous tip running through her tight vagina as it stretched her silky walls inside, rubbing firmly all around her love tunnel.

She mewled as he lifted her up, his cock head resting just inside her, poised her for a second, then plunged her back down. Cassie squealed loudly as he thrust his hips up to meet her downward plunge, his invading pole once again spearing through her most sensitive slippery canal and bottoming out inside her which made her yelp.

Then he started fucking her properly. He lifted her up and down on his pole, reaming her tight but slippery pussy as he pumped her firmly and surely. She was flailing around on top of him, her head thrown back, gasping for breath and squealing each time his dick impaled her. Her body was going into overload as he pumped her deeply and solidly. Her wings beat up and down with their rhythm.

He bent down and through the silk and lace, took a throbbing nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. This triggered her orgasm. She squealed and whimpered and thrashed her head around. The strong man continued to pound up into her young body, thrusting deep up into her, driven on by her orgasm. Her body convulsed in the throes of passion, bucking and arching into him. Her wings flapped. Her pussy clenched tightly around his sliding pole, squeezing him hard as he urged himself into her tight pussy.

Then suddenly he roared and his dick pulsed strongly. She screamed as she felt his pumping dick swell inside her, expanding even thicker than it already was, opening up her tight passage. He forced her squealing teenage body down onto his bell-end, embedding himself deep up inside her as a gush of hot sperm sprayed into her body, flooding her and making her internal walls tremble. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her head tipped back and her body exploded in ecstasy.

Another strong blast of cum shot through his dick, searing through her soft, quivering body and splashing into her. He held her firmly impaled on his embedded organ which was deep up inside her, as it disgorged its floods of man-juice straight into her womanhood. Cassie's eyes rolled back and her back arched impossibly towards him, her muscles all tensed up and as the final wave of her orgasm crashed over her, she screamed, and then went limp as she nearly passed out.

Man in Black held the floppy teenage angel firmly in his grasp and continued to pump his hardness deep up into her soft wetness as his dick injected its last gushes of sperm deep up inside her body.

He sighed deeply, and nodded to his accomplices who moved forward to grasp the trembling angel. They held her steady while they fumbled for the tie at the top of her dress. Once they had undone it, they unclipped her shoulder-straps and drew her dress down and under her wings to her waist, exposing her lovely basque, tightly laced around her curvy body.

They heaved her off his dick with a plop. She whimpered and cooed gently as they lifted her over to the middle of the room. They held her upright, careful not to damage her wings and, jiggling it over her shapely hips, dropped the dress to the floor.

Then they moved her over to the pouf in the middle of the library floor, placed a couple of white pillows on the top then laid her down on her back. She meekly protested as she felt her arms pinned behind her and her wings spread out to the sides. Her head lay back on the edge, and her bottom perched on the other edge. The position of the pillows in the middle padded her arms and arched her back, thrusting her beautiful full breasts in their exquisite lace cups, up towards the ceiling, the swollen nipples straining for release.

She looked beautiful and helpless, a captured angel, and the men were collectively going to make that worse. They reached under her, nudging her to one side then the other to locate her narrow wrists which were tied tightly to the opposite elbow. They each looped a length of rope around her wrist and tightened it. Then they tugged to the side and ran one rope under the pouf to tie off both together. This pinned her firmly down onto the pillows by her wrists.

Next they grabbed one slender, stocking clad leg, still with the delicate white high heeled shoe fitted. They lifted her leg off the floor and were about to apply some rope, but one of them stopped his accomplice.

"Look at her there. Doesn't she look fine. I think I'm going to enjoy her right now!"

The other man withdrew a little as the first one stooped to kneel at her feet. He held her narrow ankles in each of his strong hands and lifted them up and wider, spreading her thighs apart and tilting her legs up by bending her knees towards either side of her chest.

Cassie whimpered as she felt her pussy opening up as her legs were spread, and blushed under his gaze. Her heeled feet pointed straight up at the ceiling. He held her feet there, looking down at her, admiring the shapes of her firm breasts in the lace basque.

He crossed her feet together so that he could hold both ankles in one large hand. His free hand came down onto a breast and squeezed it firmly, feeling the shape of the nipple underneath and making her moan. Then he moved his hand down her front until he reached the bottom of the basque.

She trembled as his hand smoothed over her skin and then passed over the hood of her clit. She jerked as his fingers slid over her clit, trying to tease it out from its little hood and make it throb harder. He turned his hand and his thumb rubbed her clit firmly, occasionally dipping into the wetness below to smear the juice over her clit. She wriggled in her bonds and mumbled into the gag as he played with her body.

Then he left her pussy and she heard a zip being undone. She squeaked and struggled anew against the rope as she felt him grasp her slender ankles again and spread her thighs apart. This opened up her glistening pussy lips which seemed to beckon to him. Holding her knees back against the sides of her breasts and her feet pointing at the ceiling, he flexed his groin and dipped his large cock towards her.

She started as she felt the hot, hard bulbous tip touch her open pussy lips. He bobbed it up and down, nudging down onto her spread gash with each bob. Then he changed the angle and pressed the underside of his cock against her groove. She whimpered as he started to saw the considerable length of his shaft through her sopping gash, sliding through her spread lips and rubbing over her clit, making her shudder at the hot friction.

After teasing her like that for a while, he gripped her legs tightly, pushing them further back and to the sides, lifting her pussy towards him. He angled his cock head to press against her opening and she pleaded pitifully with him through the gag as she felt a pressure pushing into her pussy.

Then he took a deep breath and Cassie squealed loudly from behind the tight gag, as he plunged forward and sheathed his full, long, thick length wholly into and through her hot, slippery tunnel. Her juices and sperm from the Man in Black lubricated his large shaft as it slid firmly through the teenage angel's soft body, invading deep, deep up inside her helplessly tied sexy, lingerie clad body.

She felt amazing clutching around his embedded length deep inside the helpless girl. He moved his hands to under her knees and pressed them back beside her, opening her up wider as he withdrew his length until it almost emerged, before plunging back in with strength, even deeper than before.

She squealed loudly again, unable to prevent him ravishing her young body. He withdrew, then plunged in again. This time his tip pressed firmly against the back wall of her tight pussy, and the sensation made her body convulse slightly and the tight flesh contracted and seemed to kiss his cock head. He was leaking copious juice as he felt her body holding him tightly in her wet, velvet tunnel. Her clit throbbed against his shaft.

Then without further ceremony, he held her down firmly, thighs up and back, and fucked her hard, into the pillows. Cassie squealed continuously and thrashed her head from side to side, tossing her hair all over the place. Her breasts swelled and thrust and heaved in the tight confines of the lace basque cups. Her thighs trembled under his hold as he pinned her down firmly and shafted her hard and deep. He built up a good speed and depth, subtly changing the angle slightly to press against different parts of her pussy as he screwed her firmly.

As he nudged across her G-spot, Cassie's body went into overload and she exploded in a cataclysmic orgasm. Restrained as it was, she squealed in high pitched noises as her whole body convulsed, shook and bucked as wave upon wave of unbidden ecstasy coursed through her inexperienced teenage body.

He continued to pound into her, but as her pussy spasmed around his hard shaft, he could hold back no longer. With a load roar, he thrust deep down into her and his cock swelled and pulsed strongly, injecting a burst of cool white sperm deep into her. It exploded against the end of her pussy, splashing the sensitive flesh which fluttered under the firm contact of his swollen bell end. He drew back and stabbed her again with his dick, injecting another blast of cum, making her scream under another wave of orgasm. He continued to pump her as his blasts continued to flood her pussy, sloshing around as he slid deep inside, coating her walls with gunk.

After quite a few blasts inside her, he was finally spent. He held still inside her, feeling her body still throbbing around his hard shaft, fluttering and milking the last drops from him. She gasped deep lungfulls of air past the gag as she came down from her peaks cooing and whimpering as he held her pinned to the pillows. Eventually, he started to soften and he withdrew from her pussy with a slurp and a gush of juice and sperm which dribbled down to her bum hole.

Man in Black and the other henchman moved in on her. They looped a rope under each knee and ran each one past her wings, to the top legs of the pouf, keeping her knees up and out to the sides, and keeping her thighs spread. Her heels bobbed up and down in thin air. They unstrapped her shoes and discarded them.

Then they bent her knees down firmly and wound some rope around each ankle and thigh just at the lace tops of her stockings, tying her legs firmly folded. She hadn't the strength to fight them anymore, she just whimpered into the gag as she felt them tying her securely to the pouf, spread and helpless. They tested the rope to ensure the captive angel was completely immobile.

Then Man in Black produced a white blindfold which he placed over her eyes and tied into place under her hair. She whimpered realising her helplessness.

Finally, the second henchman produced a long white cylindrical vibrator. He dipped it into her gaping pussy, smearing the juice over the shaft. He worked it around her pussy lips, teasing her, before moving it lower, running it down to her bum hole. She squealed as she felt him press it against her tight sphincter muscle and started worming it in, working it firmly into her butt.

She squirmed as best she was able in the tight bondage, which wasn't very much, in a futile attempt to stop its entrance, but he wouldn't be denied and presently managed to slide the shape into her rectum. He slid it further into her bottom, firmly embedding it quite deep inside her. It had a narrow neck at the end, and he pushed it until her muscle contracted and gripped the invader firmly, holding it in place.

Then he switched it on. Immediately she could feel the vibrations deep within her already sensitive young body. She whimpered as her bottom buzzed and her pussy throbbed deep inside as the vibrations excited her inner receptors. The three men watched her with amusement as the vibrations started to get to her, winding her up again, even after her double ordeal earlier.

Here she was, Cassandra; a good girl, in a very sexy white strapless lace basque with lace garters and stockings, and beautiful wings, tied tightly, gagged, blindfolded and strapped firmly on her back, her arms pinned behind her, her large breasts thrust towards the ceiling, her thighs bent and tied spread, her pussy gaping and her bottom filled with a buzzing vibrator.

Then Man in Black went to the main doors of the library and slipped outside, allowing the hubbub noise of the party to enter for an instant. Meanwhile, the henchmen positioned the pouf in the centre of the floor, her feet and pussy facing the door. They cleared the rest of the furniture out of the way, leaving her helplessly stranded in the middle of the room.

Cassie whimpered and wriggled meekly in her bonds as she heard someone outside the door making some sort of announcement to the assembled male throng. Suddenly the doors burst open and the noise of the party entered the library. She could feel the gaze of many eager young men on her vulnerable and exposed body, and hear their gasps and comments of approval at the sight that beheld them.

The male demons and devils, gazed down upon a helpless young female angel in sexy white lace lingerie, tied tightly on her back in the middle of the room with her glistening wet pussy facing them invitingly. They gathered round her, although no-one touched her. Man in Black seemed to be controlling their restraint. He chose one man, the host.

Still with his mask on, the host knelt down at her feet and unzipped, allowing his already engorged penis to spring free from his trousers. He stroked her inner thighs with his warm hands, feeling the smooth stockings and lace tops. Then he leant forward, holding her hips and Cassandra gasped as she felt the hot tip of his cock nestle into her moist opening. He nudged it around there a little, making the tip wet and eliciting soft whimpers from her.

Then he gripped her narrow waist firmly and drove forward. She squealed loudly and he grunted hard as his long, hard cock slid gloriously through her slick tunnel and into her sensitive depths with one long thrust. She could hear cheers erupting all around her as she was taken. Again.

She did not have time to adjust to the new invader before he started fucking her with long, firm, deep strokes, obviously unable to restrain himself from screwing the helpless teenage angel surrounding his cock. He pumped away firmly into her body, and the vibrations from within her bottom and the internal stroking of his hard cock brought her back up to the brink of orgasm.

He pumped her hard and fast until the wonderful feeling of her was too much and his cock swelled, stretching her further and burst inside her, triggering an amazing orgasm within her body, making her squeak through the tight gag. He kept thrusting as his cock kept pulsing strongly, blasting shot after shot of sticky cum deep up inside her helpless writhing body with each strong in-thrust. Her wings spread out to the sides beat up and down with her convulsions as she came.