Cassie's Misadventures Ch. 03: Party Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was spent and started slowing before she came down from her peak, and no sooner had she registered his withdrawal, then she felt her hips held firmly as another thick hard cock slid straight up inside her, sliding deep with one thrust, making her groan and pushing her back to her squealing peak again.

This man circled his large hands around her narrow waist and controlled the angles of his thrusts as he pumped her firmly and deeply, stirring her insides and rubbing across all the sensitive spots within her wet pussy. She was helplessly impaled on his large cock as he drove into her lovely soft body repeatedly, building her back to the brink. He fucked her quickly until he grunted, held her firmly onto his shaft and she squealed with yet another orgasm as his cock bucked and injected a strong spurt of cum directly at her cervix.

He held still inside her as she bucked and writhed in orgasm as his throbbing cock kept pulsing and blasting her insides with cream. Finally his cock stopped spurting inside her, but her body still shuddered through her orgasm under the feel of the vibrator in her bottom and his throbbing manhood filling her pussy.

Again, she had no time to recover or indeed come down from her orgasmic peak before he withdrew and was immediately replaced. This next intruder had a very hard and very, very long cock. Holding a hand down on her stomach, he lined it up and slid forward, opening up her glistening pussy lips. She shook her head in disbelief as he proceeded to slide inch by inch into her warm, slippery body.

The loads of cum already inside her were squeezed around his invading shaft as it sank deeper and deeper into the helpless girl. He leaned forward over her, and gripped her hips with his elbows as his hands came down firmly over her round breasts, held beautifully in the lace cups of the white basque. She whimpered as his cock continued to slide into her until it bottomed out inside her depths, still with a few inches to go.

He held himself inside her throbbing and shuddering body, squeezing her breasts and nipples in his hands and fingers, feeling her surrounding him, feeling the tightness of her sensitive vagina resisting his further advance. Then he tightened his grip on her breasts and hips, and pinning her down firmly, pushed forward.

Cassandra squeaked in helpless anguish as his cock stretched her pussy up and into her body, further than ever before. The sensitive flesh ached as it yielded to his invading tool. He slid the remaining few inches of his throbbing cock deeper into her, nestling firmly through her pussy, and embedding deeply in her young body. She struggled anew, but he held her tightly and started pistoning himself in and out of her tight cavity.

She started writhing and straining and arching, as he pumped her firmly and steadily, using the full length of his considerable cock to slide through her tight pussy, until he was stabbing her deep and fast with his member, stroking in and out, but keeping the bulbous bell end embedded deep inside the new territory he had opened up. He fucked her long and deep, keeping her tightly pinned down and tweaking her nipples into firm throbbing tips through the lace as he pumped her harder and deeper.

Eventually it was all too much for both of them, and he roared as his cock jerked deep inside the teenager and started spewing out cream deep inside her womb. The urgency of his thrusts and the pulsing of his cock coupled with the flooding of her womb, triggered yet another climax from her inexperienced body, and she arched against him as her whole body and internal muscles spasmed under him.

That was the start of her more-or-less continuous orgasm. As one man came and withdrew, he was immediately replaced and she squeaked each time a new, fresh and vigorous assailant entered her and pumped her hard until he, in turn, came deep inside her.

Cassie thrashed her head around and squealed and shrieked as she came over and over again in a seemingly never-ending series of strong orgasms. Her abused body convulsed and shook and quivered and bucked in her tight bonds as her body was wracked by climax after climax.

She had no escape, she had no rest, she had no relief as time after time she was fucked hard until the cock inside her spewed its creamy discharge deep inside her, flooding her with sperm. Her screams of passion only seemed to encourage her attackers and there seemed to be so many of them!

The vibrator in her arse kept her on edge even for the brief times when a cock wasn't deep inside her. She wondered if it was possible to die from pleasure overload.

Eventually, after enduring hours of this blissful torture, as she was just passing out from sensual overload and exhaustion, the supply of cocks seemed to run out. Her body finally allowed itself to shut down, and she sank back in relief and passed into a deep sleep.