Cassie's Tasks Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassie's 2nd task involves more people.
5.5k words
4.67
15.3k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers

If you read the first part you'll know that Cassie was caught in a very compromising situation by the couple for whom she had been house sitting.

In order to keep the pictures from going public she had been forced to agree to do six tasks for the Jacksons. However each task compromises her further.

This is the story of her second task.

***

Mrs. Jackson had told Cassie to be back at the house on Thursday morning no later than 8AM. When Cassie asked why, Mrs. Jackson told her it would be a surprise.

The next few days alternating raced by or dragged on forever for Cassie. When she was worrying about what the Jacksons had in store for her the minutes seemed to take forever to advance. On the other hand it only seemed like seconds before she once again found herself on the dreaded porch.

Mr. Jackson opened the door to her knock and invited her in. Once inside with the door closed behind her he told her to strip. Having already resigned herself to whatever fate had in store for her, Cassie pulled the shirt she was wearing over her head and tossed it on the nearby couch. Reaching between her breasts she unclipped her brasserie and slipped if off her shoulders. Once it was in her hands she threw it onto the couch too.

Glancing at Mr. Jackson she saw that he was fixated on her exposed boobs. Before she lost her nerve she unfastened her jeans, pushing them and her panties down her legs. Holding on the armrest she slipped off her shoes and pulled off the pants and underwear.

Just as she finished standing back up Madeline walked into the room.

"Douglas, you scamp," she jokingly scolded her husband. "You know Cassie doesn't have to be all naked yet. But you just couldn't wait checking out her goodies, could you."

Mr. Jackson nodded sheepishly.

Having her nudity dismissed so causally was almost as bad as learning she had gotten naked just for his amusement.

Turning to Cassie she continued, "Not that it really makes a difference, dear. You're certainly going to strip down to your birthday suit before this day is done in any case."

"Speaking of birthday suits, you're here to help us celebrate our grandfather's. . . ," Mr. Jackson began.

"My grandfather's," Mrs. Jackson interrupted.

"As I was saying, you're here today to help us celebrate her grandfather's birthday, Cassie," Mr. Jackson continued.

"So come with me, my dear, I have the perfect outfit for you to wear on this special occasion," Mrs. Jackson said taking Cassie's hand and leading her away.

To Cassie's surprise the outfit wasn't anything like she had been fearing. It was a reproduction Roman toga. It was made from a heavy weight, white cotton material. Slipping it over her head and looking in the mirror Cassie was relieved to see that the bottom came a little lower than mid-thigh. She had expected the hem to be much higher.

The top of the dress left one shoulder bare, but it was cut so that her bosom was completely concealed. The material was dense enough that her dark nipples were shielded and the waves of cloth radiating from the single shoulder strap essentially disguised the movement of her breasts when she practiced walking across the room towards the mirror.

There was a gold buckle at the top of the shoulder strap and a gold chain hung down from it. At approximately waist level the chain split in two. Mrs. Jackson took the loose ends and clipped them around Cassie's waist. This brought the waist in, but to Cassie's surprise Mrs. Jackson tugged the material up so it was slack above the chain.

Despite the fact that she was not wearing anything under the dress Cassie felt adequately clothed. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as she had feared.

"Granddad always thought the Romans were some of the best people in history," Mrs. Jackson explained as she studied the effect. "So I thought bringing you dressed in a Roman outfit would make his day. And of course the Romans didn't wear any underwear so neither can you."

Cassie guessed that in addition to delighting Mrs. Jackson's grandfather with the Roman outfit, at some point today's task would involve meeting people to whom the couple would drop not so subtle hints that Cassie was naked underneath.

Despite her concerns, the trip to the senior center where Mrs. Jackson's grandfather lived passed reasonably pleasantly even when Mr. Jackson tried to get Cassie to wash the windshield when they stopped for gas. Mrs. Jackson squashed that idea saying the dress might get messed up.

To Cassie's surprise neither of the others said anything to the receptionist or any of the residents or guests about her undergarment condition when they arrived. Several of the people they met even complimented her on the dress.

When the group reached the grandfather's room Mrs. Jackson introduced her Cassie to her grandfather. During the introductions Cassie learned his name was Harrison J. Biggs. However he told her to just call him JB like everyone else did. He went on to tell her that the J didn't stand for anything, but he still preferred it to Harrison.

As the introductions were being made they gathered around the bed. Mrs. Jackson was standing near her father's head on his right side. Mr. Jackson had pulled out his camera and moved around to the other side.

Spotting the camera JB asked what the hell that was for. Mrs. Jackson told him it was to record him opening his birthday present to which JB rolled his eyes.

She motioned Cassie to move up next to the bed near where JB's right hand lay. "This is Cassie, granddad. She's here as a special treat for you." Picking up her grandfather's hand she gently laid the gold chain from Cassie's dress across his palm. Cassie assumed it was so he could felt the texture.

Mrs. Jackson smiled down at her grandfather and said, "Time to unwrap your present, grandpa." Closing his hand in hers she gave the chain a sharp jerk.

Before Cassie could do anything the loop at her waist popped apart and what she had thought was merely a decorative adornment on the shoulder strap released.

It was actually a catch holding the front of the strap to the back half. When the clasp released the two parts of the strap separated. With the combination of the looseness of the dress and the weight of the fabric when waist chain being gone meant there was nothing to stop the dress's plummet until it hit the floor.

JB's eyes widened in disbelief. In one second Cassie had been transformed from a elegant young Roman lady to a panic-stricken naked woman right before his eyes.

Both of them were frozen in shock. Not so the other two. "Isn't this the greatest birthday gift you ever got, granddad?" Mrs. Jackson asked excitedly.

Cassie had been totally unprepared for her sudden unveiling and as soon as she realized what had happened she grabbed the dress off the floor and bolted into the bathroom. JB's attention was riveted on Cassie's naked ass until she was out of sight.

Once she was out of the room he turned to his granddaughter and stated, "You mind explaining what just happened, girl? It didn't appear that Cassie was exactly a willing participant in your little gift giving plan."

"Maybe not exactly willing . . ," Mr. Jackson began only to be cut off by a piercing glare from JB.

"Grandpa, think about it. If she wasn't part of it why wasn't she wearing any underclothes," Mrs. Jackson pointed out quickly as she realized that he wasn't as happy as she had hoped he would be with her gift.

"Her reaction when you . . .," JB started.

"No, when we jerked the chain," Mrs. Jackson interrupted.

"Alright, her reaction when we pulled the chain was not the reaction of someone aware of what was about to happen," JB said.

"Okay," she began. "The truth is Cassie owes us some favors. For instance, last weekend she made a couple of video tours of the house for us so if we decide to put it on the market people can look at it online. One of the videos she did in the nude. Nudity doesn't bother her like other people. And since today is your birthday we called in another favor. Of course we didn't tell her exactly what was going to happen so it would be a surprise for both of you. It made it more exciting that way, don't you think."

"Yeah, exciting. She certainly looked excited, didn't she, JB stated in a dry tone of voice. "Why don't you two go get something to eat downstairs and let me see if I can get Cassie to accept my apology."

"Oh, granddad, you don't have to apologize to Cassie," Mrs. Jackson said with a dismissive wake of her hand. "When she thinks about it, she'll be glad to have one more favor off the list."

"That's fine for you, but I still feel like shit for tricking her. Go on, get out," he insisted. "I'll call you on your cell phone when it's okay to come back."

After they left the room and the door had closed behind them he called out to Cassie from the bed. "Cassie. Can you hear me in there?"

"Yeah," she answered in a tearful tone of voice.

"Honey, I'm really sorry that you ended up naked in my room." He paused and then went on, "Actually, I'm thrilled that you ended up naked in my room, I'm just sorry you were tricked into it. They're gone. It's just the two of us here now. Would you please come out of the bathroom."

He saw the door open fractionally. He watched as Cassie glanced around the room to see for herself that the others had left. When she saw they were alone she opened the door and stepped out.

JB saw that she had pulled the dress back on and was holding the shoulder strap together.

"Would you like a hand with that," he asked gently.

Cassie nodded and stepped over to the bed.

"You're going to have to come over to the other side, Cassie. My left arm doesn't work so good," he told her.

Cassie stepped around to the other side of the bed.

"You're also going to have to lean down so I can reach that clasp if you want my help, darling."

Cassie took a firmer grip on the front of the dress and leaned over.

"Let's see, okay, I know how this works. I should I'm the one who designed it."

"You designed this outfit," Cassie asked in surprise.

"Yep. I was a clothing designer for a while. Actually I was a costume designer for B movies years and years ago."

"You worked in movies," she asked quickly.

"It'd be more accurate to say I worked on movies. Most people figure actors are the one who work 'in' movies. Hold still I've almost got it. Yep there we go."

Cassie stood up and carefully tested to make sure the dress would stay up by itself now. She was glad when it did.

"What's a B movie?" she asked.

"They were low budget films usually involving young actresses hoping for their big break, ending up naked as often as possible. That's why that dress was designed to drop so quickly."

"So this was a movie prop?"

"As I recall it was used by a girl named Donna Dunes in The Fall of Roman Clothes. Donna Dunes," he snorted before continuing, "her agent came up with that name because her only talent was on her chest and Don't You Want To See These wouldn't fit on the marquee.

Despite being in the room with a man who had just seen her naked, Cassie found herself relaxing and laughed at his story.

"Seriously Cassie, I'm really sorry you were humiliated by my brain dead granddaughter and her dumb, but stupid husband."

Cassie broke up at his description and any linger tension between them vanished and she sat on the edge of his bed.

"Okay, my turn for confession. Please don't let your granddaughter know. I heard her tell you that I'm not like other people when it comes to nudity and she's right to a degree. I don't hate being naked around others. I have actually put myself in that kind of situation, but . . ."

"But only when it's your idea, right?" he interrupted.

"Yeah. Dammit, I can't believe I'm really sitting here with a man I just met, whose granddaughter just tricked me out of my clothes as some kind of wacky birthday present, calmly telling you these things about myself."

"Sometimes the easiest way to get something off your chest is to tell a stranger."

"Off my chest you say. Is that some kind of joke?" she said coyly glancing down at what he had just seen up close and personal.

"Yes, I did and I meant it," he replied with a grin.

He paused and looked thoughtful, "You said you sometimes put yourself into nudity situation deliberately."

"That's what I said. I can see from the smile on your face that your have something on your mind you old pervert?" she asked with a grin of her own.

"I've got a friend named Archie down the hall and he just learned he has inoperable stage four liver cancer. He doesn't have any family since his wife died a couple of years ago and they never had kids. Today is his birthday too and he's never going to get to see another. In fact, he'll probably never see another Thursday. What do you think the chances are. . .," and he paused."

"Of a repeat performance for your friend?" she inquired looking at him.

"Yeah, something like that," he replied.

"And he's really going to die soon? You're not bullshitting me, just to get me naked in front of both of you old delinquents?"

"Cross my heart and hope to have to move in with my granddaughter," he solemnly said making the sign of an X over his chest.

She broke out laughing. "Okay. Call your friend, but first tell me how you want to do this."

"My suggestion, and it's only a suggestion, is that you," he paused to figure the best way to say it, "lose the dress and get behind the door. I'll call Archie and have him shuffle down here. When he comes through the door I'll say 'Happy Birthday'. That should give the door time to fully close. When it's shut you shout 'Happy Birthday, Archie' and when he turns around you give him a big ol' hug. If the shock doesn't kill him it'll be the best gift he'll get for the rest of his life."

Cassie thought about it for a couple of seconds and said, "I've got a different idea, but I think he'll like it. Go ahead and call your buddy."

She stood up and taking hold of the chair on her dress placed it in JB's hand, "Care to do my unveiling again you pervert?"

JB grinned and tugged on the chain.

"Well that didn't stay on very long," she said with a grin and for the second time she was naked in JB's room.

She picked up the dress and hung it in JB's closet. Then she stepped over into the corner of the room behind the door and watched as JB called Archie. JB may have been doing his friend a favor, but his eyes never left her naked figure.

She was beginning to wonder if this had all been a ploy for JB to get another look at her without her clothes when the door opened and Archie hobbled inside.

Like they had discussed JB hollered 'Happy Birthday Archie'.

As soon as the door closed Cassie stepped forward and started belting out the Happy Birthday song.

Surprised to be hearing a female voice coming from behind him, Archie shuffled around. When he spotted the naked girl his eye sprang open. As Cassie finished the song she stepped forward and enveloped him in a giant big hug. It was a good thing she did because without it he would have collapsed on the floor.

Feeling him trembling in her arms concerned Cassie asked "Are you okay, Archie?"

"Have I died?" he whispered.

"Not yet, you old fart," JB called from the bed.

"Then why is a naked angel holding me?" Archie questioned.

"Because I don't want you to fall and get hurt on your birthday, Archie," Cassie explained. "Happy Birthday."

"So you're a real person, not an angel?"

"I'm afraid so, Archie. Looks like you're going to have to stay here a little longer," Cassie replied. She stepped back, but keep her hands on his arms.

"And you really are naked?" Archie said as he ran his eyes down and back up her naked form.

"It seems so, Archie," Cassie answered.

"Why?"

"Because JB thought since it's your birthday and this is my birthday suit, the two things just naturally go together," she replied with a grin. "Don't you like your present?"

"Oh hell yes," he replied enthusiastically coming to life for the first time. "I was afraid you were just another one of those, what do you call it, hallucinations."

Taking his hands in hers, Cassie raised them up and placed them over her tits. "No hallucination here, Archie." She felt him tentatively squeeze her breasts. Then again with more passion.

"Don't tear them off, you old coot," JB called.

"Let me be your guide boobs and help you over to the chair next to JB," Cassie quipped with a grin.

Archie took her at her word and his hands never left her tits until he was seated.

"I think I'd better put something on in case someone comes in," Cassie said. She stepped over to the closet and pulled out the dress she had placed there. Observing that both men were completely consumed with watching her, Cassie moved back into the center of the room to give them the best view as she got dressed.

First she piled the material of the dress into a circle, then she stepped into the circle and knelt. Taking hold of the strap she slowly stood up and ever so slowly pulled the material up her legs, hesitating for a second just before it covered over the tiny patch of pubic hair. Then teasing them as she drew the strap upwards until the material caught under her right boob.

Since Archie had already got his feel, Cassie walked over to JB and said in a little girl voice, "I seem to have hit a snag mister. Could you help little ol' me out, kind sir."

JB raised his hand and placed it under her titty, "I'll lift and you pull, my dear."

"Oh thank you sir," she continued in the little girl voice. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

"It's my pleasure I assure you, miss."

During their back and forth banter Cassie could felt JB's hand lightly fondling her boob like a buyer at a farmers' market trying to judge the firmness of a piece of fruit.

She signaled him that it was time to stop when she said, "I do believe you've solved my dilemma, good sir."

Wistfully releasing his grip, JB let his hand drop back to the bed. Cassie pulled the dress the rest of the way up and now that she knew how the clasp worked she was able to fasten it herself.

Once she was ready JB said, "Well I guess we ought to call those ying-dings and tell them they can come back."

At Archie's puzzled expression he explained how the Jacksons had tricked Cassie to get her naked as his birthday gift.

As he told the story Cassie realized JB really was pissed at his relatives' deceitful actions.

His feelings were matched by Archie's. When he heard what had happened, Archie summed it up in a single word, "Assholes."

The ride back to the Jacksons' house a little while later was especially quiet. Their big surprise had not gone off anyway near what they had expected. However they had to agree that Cassie had done her part.

Two days later Archie passed away. Cassie went to the funeral. It turned out that Archie had a lot of friends and most of them took time off to attend the funeral.

One of his late wife's sisters saw Cassie crying as she stood next to JB's wheelchair and went over to comfort her. She introduced herself as Mary and asked, "Did you know Archie well, dear?"

"I only met him once a few days before his death, but I can truthfully say that from the moment he laid eyes on me he was able to see the real me," Cassie answered very tongue-in-cheek.

JB had a sudden fit of coughing to cover his laughter as he realized what Cassie was really saying.

"He did have a way of getting in touching people," Mary replied proudly.

"I can honestly say he touched me that day," Cassie agreed.

JB sounded like he was going to cough up a lung as he tried to control his mirth.

"Archie was much like his friend JB," Mary stated as she placing her hand on JB's shoulder."

Cassie answered, "I actually met both of them for the first time that day and like Archie, JB touched me too."

Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers
12