Cassie's Tasks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nearby nurse rushed over when his coughing got so strong it seemed like it might tossed him out of his wheelchair.

When he had calmed down and the nurse had stepped away Mary whispered, "Was that the day you sang Happy Birthday to Archie in your birthday suit?"

"WHAT??!" Cassie demanded in disbelief.

Mary broke out in a giggle at Cassie's shocked expression, "You didn't expect a story like that to remain a secret did you? Everyone at the facility knows what you did for Archie."

"Who told?" Cassie asked fixing her eyes on JB.

"JB didn't say a word and neither did Archie. One of the student nurses heard you singing and peeked in the door. She saw you singing au natural and thought singing Happy Birthday in your birthday suit was such a great thing to do that she told the other students, who told their instructors, who passed the word to the staff and soon everyone knew about it."

"You mean to say that everyone here knows I let JB and Archie see me naked a couple of day ago?" Cassie asked in a dismayed voice.

Mary reached out and put her hand on Cassie's shoulder and said, "Don't be upset. It was a great thing you did Cassie. You gave Archie something that nobody else could ever give him. You gave him yourself and in doing that you provided him something to think about besides the fact that he was about to die. From the bottom of my heart, thank you."

"That's right, Cassie," JB added. "You'll never know how much it meant to Archie. And to me too, for that matter." He paused for a moment and the added, "By the way there's a sign up list going around the building if you decide to start a singing career. Last I heard about forty people have signed up."

"There are forty guys at the center that want me to come sing Happy Birthday to them in my birthday suit?" Cassie asked incredulously.

"No," Mary injected with a grin. "Some of them are women."

"You mean to tell me that there are women there who want me to come to their room, get naked, and sing to them?" she asked in disbelief.

"Why is that so improbable, Cassie?" Mary asked. "I doubt that its just that they want you to come just so they can see you naked, but more likely to vicariously live the moment through you. Can you imagine how liberating it would be for them to have the ability to do what you did? You need to recognize that they have had to give up a significant part of their independence when they enter an assisted living facility. To be able to choose to be nude for a stranger is a tremendous freedom. You should treasure it."

Cassie thought about what Mary had just said, "So you think that they admire me and wish they could be in my shoes," she paused, "or out of my clothes as the case may be?"

JB answered this time, "If you had done what you did for Archie for money that would be one thing, but you did it because you wanted to make him happy. You put your ego on the line for someone else. I think that's a greater gamble than risking injury since injury is external and the ego is at the core of your very being. I can't imagine being emotionally strong enough to put myself in the position of giving someone the opportunity to hammer my inner self like you did, Cassie."

"You two are sure making a little nudie recital sound all noble and everything," Cassie said with a smile. "Okay, you've convinced me. When's the next birthday?"

"Well, mine is today and I'm on the list," Mary confessed.

"Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry. I don't have enough time to go back to the center, do my act, and get home today," Cassie said with genuine regret. "I promised my folks I'd be there for an important delivery they're expecting. It's one of the deals where someone has to be there to sign for it or they send it back."

"Well, this is a pretty secluded location, Cassie," JB pointed out.

"Secluded?" Cassie asked incredibly. "There's got to be at least a dozen people standing around here."

"Yeah, but they're all people who have signed the list," JB replied. "And we've got nothing to do but retell old war stories we've all heard a hundred times until the bus arrives to take us back. Except of course for those two student nurses standing over there. We always have to be accompanied on these outings, however I'm sure they won't protest."

Before Cassie could answer, JB put his fingers to his mouth and gave a loud whistle. Once he had everyone's attention he asked if anyone would mind if Cassie sang Happy Birthday to Mary. Since the story of Cassie and Archie had already spread through the center everyone instantly knew what he was really saying.

Comments such as; 'go for it', 'you go girl', 'let the show begin', and such along with a round of applause definitely signified that eceryone approved of the idea.

Cassie suspected the residents would be for it, but she glanced at the nurses to confirm they willingness to go along. Both of them were clapping as hard as anyone.

A quick look around didn't reveal anyone else nearby so Cassie decided to do it.

She turned her back to Mary and said, "Since it's your birthday, you should be the one to unwrap your gift."

Mary reached over and unclipped the snap at the top of Cassie's dress. Then she took hold of the zipper tab and slid it down to bottom. Cassie turned around and held out her arms to Mary. Mary gripped the shoulder straps and with one quick motion pulled the dress free and let it fall.

Stepping to the side Cassie freed her feet of the garment so she wouldn't trip and stooped to pick it up. When she was standing up again Cassie laid the dress on JB's lap. Turning her back to Mary once again allowed Mary to pop the clip on Cassie's bra. Then pivoting back to face Mary, Cassie smiled at Mary and gestured to the bra. Mary reached over and curling her finger into the gap between Cassie's breasts, snatched it way and waved it like a victory flag.

Everyone watching applauded the result.

Cassie wasn't sure exactly how she was going to shed her panties, but Mary solved the problem for her. She took hold of Cassie's shoulders and rotated here to face the others, reached down and grabbed the waistband, then jerked them down to Cassie's ankles.

The watchers went wild with their approval.

That problem solved, Cassie stepped out. Mary stooped over and grabbed them, then waved both undergarments over her head.

Cassie waited for everyone to calm down a little then she turned to Mary and began singing Happy Birthday. When she finished all the others clamored for an encore so Cassie sang it again.

Eventually she ended up singing it four times before declining a fifth rendition.

When she finished she motioned for Mary to hand her the clothes she had been waving.

Mary said, "Oh, no. You told me to unwrap my present and the recipient always gets to keep the wrappings. Besides I am very frugal and believe in regifting.' She turned to face the others and continued, "Bruce here's your gift in remembrance for how close you were to Archie's heart," and she tossed him Cassie's bra.

"And for wearing out the seat of your pants sitting with Archie and listening to his war stories, Larry here's a new seat cover for you," and she tossed Cassie's panties to him.

Still addressing the others more so than Cassie Mary said, "Of course since it was his idea for Cassie to undress for Archie, I think its only fair that JB gets to keep her dress."

Stepping over to a somewhat flustered Cassie Mary put her arms around Cassie's shoulders and said, "For being such a wonderful gift to Archie, here's a gift for you." JB handed Mary an envelope and Mary passed it to Cassie.

Puzzled Cassie pulled the envelope open and pulled out a card. On the card it was written,

A special day

A special gift

A special giver

A special friend

Love always, Archie

Clipped to the card was a check. Cassie read the amount and gave a shriek. Archie had given her $10,000.00.

Mary said, "Somehow Archie found out you wanted to buy a car, but didn't have any money. Since you gave him something he could treasure on his journey into the next life he wanted you to have something you could use on your journey through this life. Thank you for being special, Cassie." Then Mary gave her a kiss and a great big hug.

The others crowded around and hugged her and congratulated her on the gift as well. Which is not to say that there weren't a few quick butt pinches or boobie squeezes thrown in for good measure.

The sound of a horn blowing signaled the arrival of the center's bus and reluctantly the residents started making their way to it.

It wasn't until most were walking off that Cassie remembers she was still naked.

"Oh shit," she whispered.

"What's wrong," Mary and JB, who were the last ones to leave, said.

"Duh, I'm naked," Cassie replied gesturing towards herself.

"Can I please have my dress, JB?" she pleaded.

"Sorry Cassie. I gave it to Larry to take back for me because it hard to hang on to it and work my wheelchair at the same time," he answered before adding casually. "Why?"

"Because I'm naked and I need something to wear home, silly."

Mary said, "There's something over there," as she pointed towards a bench near Archie's grave.

Cassie saw something too and she sprinted over and saw it was a package addressed to her. She picked up it and ripped away the wrapping.

Inside she found a replica of the Roman toga dress she had worn when she first visited JB, however this one was made from luxurious royal blue material.

Turning to face JB and Mary, Cassie held it up and said, "How?"

JB chucked as he answered, "I told you I designed the original. I just gave the design features and what I guessed was your measurements to a couple of the ladies who still sew and they whipped it up."

Cassie raced back over and gave him a hug. Then turning to Mary she said with a grin, "You are so bad, girl."

The horn tooted again and Cassie quickly whipped the dress over her head and pulled it down into place. Then she took hold of the handles on JB's wheelchair and they all made their way to the bus.

After helping get JB situated and saying good-bye to everyone Cassie stepped back out of the bus. Just before closing the door the driver leaned over and asked, "Were you naked over there?"

Laughing she answered, "I'm naked everywhere, just sometimes it's under my clothes."

12