Cassie's Tasks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the looks of amusement on the other two's faces Cassie realized something was going on. Cassie grinned and said, "Okay, what's 'The Outfit'?

"Well, it's a little risqué," the manager replied.

"Yeah, a 'little' risqué," Sandra joked.

"Okay, let's see it," Cassie said with a look of humorous skepticism.

Sandra knew where it was keep and went and got it. When she was handed the hanger holding 'The Outfit" Cassie realized she had a much different concept of just what 'a little risqué' meant.

The top was shaped like a bikini top except it was made of tiny chains that were only attached together on the sides. If you laid it flat on a table and slid the chains together there would have just barely been enough substance to cover her nipples. Draped across her chest with her moving around it would have been more illusion than substance.

The skirt was made of the same chain design.

"There is no way in the world that I'm going to walk around a room full of horny, drunken guys wearing this. Besides what if someone in there knows me. The reason I agreed to put on that act tonight with the Jacksons was to avoid publicity. This is not going to happen," Cassie declared.

"Hang on. Let me finish," Sandra replied, "there's also Mardi Gras mask in the cupboard that you could wear to hide your face and I have a couple of fake tattoos in my purse. Later if anyone claims you were here you just show them you don't have any tattoos and ta-da you're in the clear. Besides he wasn't kidding about the tips. With your body, in that outfit, you could probably make a few hundred bucks in one night."

"In fact, I'll guarantee it," the manager added. "If you don't make at least $250.00 tonight I'll make up the difference myself. And all you have to do is sing, no mingling. Furthermore there's a couple of bouncers in the room to keep all the partiers in line. What do you say, Cassie."

She surprised herself when she actually considered their offer. What the hell was happening to her? First she strips naked for a room full of strangers. Then she sings Happy Birthday for a guy in her birthday suit. Now she was actually contemplating performing on stage in a outfit that was practically nonexistent. However she did need a ride home and Sandra didn't get off for another three hours. If she was there for three hours and could made $250.00 that would work out to over $80.00 an hour.

"Okay," she agreed, "but I don't think I can sing for three hours straight."

"Oh, no," the manager said. "The band has half hour sets with fifteen minute breaks in between. So you would sing for a total of two hours. Plus I'm pretty sure some of their songs are instrumental. You get ready and I'll go tell them I have a replacement singer."

He left the room. Sandra handed her the skirt and Cassie slipped into it. Sandra showed her had the latch worked to keep it in place. It actually was a pretty slick set up. The skirt was basically a twelve inch wide strip of chain mesh and the latch allowed it to be adjusted to fit the wearer.

Before putting on the top Sandra got the temporary tattoos out of her purse. One was a blue, quarter moon with a smirking face. Since the face was looking left, Sandra applied it to the inside of Cassie's left breast so it appeared to be leering at her nipple.

The other was a cute little kitten reaching out a paw. Sandra applied that one just to the right of Cassie's belly button so it looked like it was playing with it.

The moon seemed to be claiming her nipple for itself. It was kind of slick, but Cassie knew she'd never get one like it in real life. Then Cassie pulled on the top and checked her look in the mirror on the back of the door.

The moon was inside the top, but the top was so revealing that it was obvious that there was a tattoo on her titty . The kitten tattoo looked so cute Cassie thought she might be tempted to get a real one just like it some day.

Sandra retrieved the Mardi Gras mask. In front it begin level with the bottom of her nose and wrapped over her head. There was very realistic red hair sown onto the back and sides. Cassie slipped it on. The main design was form of a jewel encrusted butterfly and completed shielded the upper half of her face.

Her own hair was hanging out along with the artificial red hair so Cassie pulled it back off and had Sandra tie her hair back and pin it. When she pulled the mask back on again it looked for all the world like the red hair was her own.

Looking in the mirror Cassie decided that combining with the mask and tattoos not even her family would recognize her.

Just as she finished the manager knocked on the door. Sandra told him to come in. Stepping inside he glanced at Cassie and said, "WOW!".

Cassie was definitely a hottie. The outfit on her was like an olive in a martini, the perfect finishing touch and the mask lent an air of mystery.

After staring at her for a minute or so, he shook himself and announced the band was getting set up.

With a 'break a leg' and an encouraging push from Sandra, Cassie allowed him to lead her to the bachelor party room. A couple of people spotted her on the way and stopped to stare.

'At least I'm not scaring them off,' she thought.

When they entered the room the manager lead her over to the stage and introduced her to the band. It was obvious they were impressed with their new singer's body and how it was displayed.

The drummer handed her a list of songs and asked if she were familiar with them. Cassie looked down the list and found she knew them all. A couple of them she wasn't familiar with enough to feel comfortable so the band agreed to do them as instrumentals.

As Cassie was preparing for the first number she noticed a drop box had been set on the stage for tips.

The drummer tapped his sticks together and counted one, two, three, four and first song started. Fortunately it was one Cassie was well acquainted with and she was able to get through it more or less on autopilot. When the song ended the audience gave her an enthusiastic round of applause.

Now that she knew her singing was okay she relaxed and got into the rest of the songs. As the progressed she saw men dropping money into the tip box.

As the band and Cassie stepped off the stage for their first break two men were standing by the steps. As Cassie walked by one turned and slipped his hand under her skirt and pinched her right butt cheek. At the same time he remarked to his companion, "That body doesn't need a brain to get in it's way."

Startled by the unexpected contact she glanced up at his face. It was her chemistry professor, the same one who had told her earlier that day that she did need a brain to go with her body. 'Life certainly has a sense humor,' she thought.

However before she could say anything the bouncer was there and he told the guy that one more touch and he was gone. Cassie smiled her thanks for the rescue as she stepped away.

During the break she drank a couple of beers to keep her throat moistened.

As the evening progressed the guys in the audience got drunker and more tips were added to the tip box.

During each intermission Cassie would drink another beer or two.

During the next to last session a guy came up to the stage and said that all evening he had been trying to make out the tattoo on her boob, but that with some many clothes in the way he couldn't make it out. He pulled out a hundred dollar bill and said he'd drop it in the box if she would toss him her top.

Cassie figured she wouldn't be any more naked than she already was and relaxed by the alcohol she had consumed she popped the top off and to the sound of exuberant cheering he got the top and a hundred dollars was added to the tip fund.

Seeing what had happened another guy came up and said he was having difficulty see her kitten tattoo so he offered her two hundred dollars for her skirt. In for a penny, in for a pound Cassie figured so she popped the clip and the band was another two hundred bucks richer as the happy recipient walked back to his friends waving his trophy.

A couple other guys tried to get her to take off her mask, but Cassie figured she had already donated enough to the band's tip collection.

Since the butt touching incident the bouncers had paying more attention to her safety so the rest of the evening passed uneventfully except when the staff rolled out the five foot tall birthday cake.

The stripper popped out and the band launched into the song 'The Stripper'. The woman danced around the room shaking her body. When the band began 'Sit Down Suzy' she climbed onto the groom's lap and gave him a lap dance.

Cassie had moved over to the side of the stage and was standing there swaying to the music. As she stood there she overheard a group of guys standing off to her left and behind her.

One guy said, "I'd rather have the singer bouncing on my lap than that stripper."

Another replied, "I'd rather have the singer than stripper's daughter. Hell she's got to be forty or more."

Someone else in the group commented, "I rather have the singer than that girl that was naked in the other room earlier."

Startled, the first guy demanded to know what he was talking about.

The guy who made the comment said, "I was walking by one of the private dining rooms before you guys got here and just as I walked by some old bat and her husband came rushing out. Out of curiosity I glanced inside before the door closed. There was some girl inside being lead away in cuffs and she was completely buck-assed naked."

"She was totally bare in a dining room. "What did she look like?" someone demanded.

"I only got a quick glance at her ass, but the singer's butt is better."

"Shit, why does that crap never happen to me," one of the guys bitched.

"Dumb ass. Look over to your right. The singer's ass is staring back at you. You've been staring at the singer's tits and ass ever since she took off her clothes. You want to see a great looking ass, check hers out. Me, I'm concentrating on those magnificent tits. Fuck me, I wish I could have been the lucky bastard who got to put that tattoo on her tit."

Cassie knew she had to stay where she was so they wouldn't figure out she had been eavesdropping.

"Hey Marcus, come here," one of the group called.

"What's up guys." Cassie recognized the voice and belonging to her chemistry teacher.

"You got any girls at that college that have a body like that?"

Cassie knew he was talking about hers.

"How would I know. They're all covered in clothes. I can tell you this, none of them would have the guts to get up on stage in an outfit like that. Hell, there's only a couple that ever come to class without bras and they've got less tits than the fat guys."

The others all laughed.

One asked, "You ever have one of them come on to you to try to get you to raise their grade?"

"Four."

"You remember the exact number?"

"Are you kidding?" Marcus retorted. "Some girl comes in and says she'll do anything, emphasizing anything, for a higher grade? Oh yeah you bit your ass I remember them."

"So give us some details, man."

"The first on was the first year I taught. She came in one day after classes. She was wearing a low cut top and a push up bra. There looked to be about four feet of cleavage hanging out that blouse."

"So she was hot, huh?"

"No. She was fat," Marcus said. "That was it. She expected a little boob show to get her something. Actually it did. It got her told to get the hell out of my classroom."

"What about the second one."

"Oh, yeah. Madeline Harrison. She ended up marrying some jerk named Doug Jackson, poor bastard."

"Why do you say that, Marcus?"

"Because she was a cunt. You ever heard the joke about the difference between a pussy and a cunt?" When they shook they heads he continued, "A pussy is warm, moist hole you want to stick you dick in. A cunt is everything surrounding it. Madeline was a cunt. She offered to suck my dick, to let me fuck her, hell she offered to let me fuck her ass right on my desk."

"What did you do?"

"Hell, no. I had already heard stories about her running scams and blackmailing people. Not only that but she had a shitty body. I wouldn't have fucked her with your dick and monkey's ass to drive it. That bitch was nasty with a capital N A S T Y."

"Okay, that's enough about her. You're killing my joy watching the singer's ass bouncing to the music. Shit, you're even taking away the fun of staring at the singer's fun bags. What about the third one?"

Ah, yes. Her name was Nancy. She was decent looking, but the rumor was she was sleeping with most of the guys and some of the girls at school. I wasn't going to risk my freedom, my career, and the possibility of catching some disease for that shank."

"Okay. What about the fourth one one?"

"Two years ago. Her name was Debbie Hill. We used to call her Debbie mountains. She wanted to go to some fancy college, but she was going to have to maintain at least at 3.78 GPA. My class was why she wasn't going to do it. She figured since she was doing great in her other classes that I would only have to raise her grade a few percentage points for her to make the minimum."

"Well, what happened?

She came in one afternoon right after gym class which was her last class of the day. She was still wearing her gym clothes, a white t-shirt and shorts. Somewhere between the gym and my class she had removed her bra. She comes bouncing into my class and the air conditioning hit those babies and bam, instant pokies."

"Then what? You can't stop now, dude."

"She comes sashaying up to me. Sees what I'm staring at and starts acting like she all nervous. She starts playing with the bottom of her shirt. Twisting it like she so shy. All the while she's pulling it up."

"What did you do?"

Marcus went on, "I played it cool. I'm calmly talking about how I can't change her score and that it wouldn't be fair to the other students. Meanwhile that shirt is getting higher and higher."

"Go on, dammit. Quit screwing around."

Marcus laughed and said, "Suddenly she whips her top off. She's leaning across my desk with those beautiful knockers hanging out. She says 'I know you want to see these.' I play it all professional like and say, 'Miss Hill, put your shirt back on. You can't be exposing your breasts in here.' Then she pulls off her shorts and panties. I've got this nineteen year old hot body standing in my classroom wearing a pair of sneakers and a smile."

"Son of a bitch," one of the listeners commented.

"Yeah, what happened next?" another asked.

"She comes around the desk, slides her hand up my leg and starts fondling my package. I let her pull out my dick and she goes down on it like a starving woman on a meat popsicle. Damn that girl had a great mouth. I'm just about to pop my wad so I push her off. I spin her around and push her across my desk. Then I line up with that tender, young pussy and I nail it. I'm pounding the shit out of that bitch. She says don't cum in my pussy, but I'm not stopping for nothing. About ten strokes and I buried it in her cunt. I'm dumping my load and she's all 'what if I get pregnant' like I really care."

"Did she get pregnant?"

"Who cares. I get done, pulled out my dick, pull her off the desk and down onto her knees. Then I stick my cock in her mouth. She trying to pull back, but I've got two handfuls of hair so she isn't going anywhere. I still can't believe how quick I popped a second load of cum into her mouth. Then I wipe my dick on her face and told her to get the fuck out of my class. Damn, she was pissed about that."

"That was it? You didn't get in any trouble?"

"She threatened to report me, but I told her I had a camera recording how she came on to me and if she caused me any grief I would post the video online. She decided to drop the whole thing."

"Do you change her grade?"

"Fuck no, the bitch tried to blackmail me. She ended up going to some bullshit community college somewhere. Screw her," Marcus ended.

"What did you do with the video?"

"What video. There never was any video. I just told the dumb cunt that to shut her up."

Cassie was so pissed at this point that she had to walk away or she was going to go punch his lights out.

She knew who Debbie Hill was and she decided she was going find her and the two of them were going to figure out some way to fried that asshole.

After the stripper's act the band had one more set which went without problem. As the band was breaking up they told Cassie that since she had filled in after their singer had to drop out, they had decided to give her all the tips.

The manager was waiting when she stepped off stage and he escorted her back to his office. Then he excused himself while he took care of getting the restaurant emptied of customers.

She removed the mask and when she counted the tips she found she had six hundred and twenty-seven dollars and twelve cents. A lot of money for showing off her naked body to a bunch of drunks and twenty-seven dollars and twelve cents for singing.

'What cheap shit put in twelve cents,' she wondered.

She put the money in an empty envelope she got out of the trash can.

After about twenty minutes Sandra showed up along with the manager. Sandra asked if she were ready to go.

Before Cassie could answer the manager said there was still the matter of the 'outfit'. At Cassie's blank look he said, "You sold the 'outfit' and we had over two hundred dollars invested in it."

Cassie opened the envelope to pay him.

"Oh no, no, no, Cassie," he protested. "We don't want money."

"What do you want?" she asked.

"The owner and his mother arrived while you were on stage to see how everything worked out. When I explained all the stuff that happened including you selling the 'outfit'."

About that time there was a knock on the door and two people entered. One was a man who appeared to be in his late fifties or early sixties. The other was one of the women Cassie had seen at JB's place.

Nothing one seemed shocked to see Cassie standing there nude.

For Cassie's part so many people had already seen her naked that night, what was a couple more.

The manager caught the two up on what they had been talking about before they arrived.

The woman turned to Cassie and said, "We have decided that instead of being paying cash for the 'outfit' it would be better for business to have you model for some photographs out by the entrance.

Cassie pointed out that she didn't have anything to wear.

The woman grinned and replied, "Oh you silly thing. Why would we want to cover up that magnificent body. We want you to pose like you are."

Cassie said, "I'm sorry, but I can't afford to have you all showing naked pictures of me to people. This whole thing started because I'm trying to avoid some nude pictures of myself from going public."

Sandra interrupted by saying Cassie could pose in the mask. She had already been seen naked in it most of the night so that shouldn't a big deal to her and any customers were later shown the pictures wouldn't really care about her face anyway.

Everyone got a laugh out of her characterization.

The others agreed to the concept and Cassie and Sandra got the mask back into position. When she was ready she followed the other out front of the restaurant.

She posed beside the sign announcing that this was the Beef Barn. She posed holding the door open and appearing to usher in some arriving customers. She modeled behind the bar as well as pretending to be a waitress for the others who acted like customers.

After about a half an hour the owners thought they had enough pictures to make up for the loss of the 'outfit'.

Cassie replied that she appreciated that everyone was satisfied now, but she still didn't have anything to wear home. Sandra said she would get Cassie something to wear, but it might be a little revealing. Cassie said she didn't care if it were see thru, she just needed something to put on. Sandra left to get it.