Cassie's Tasks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sandra was gone the owner and his mom left. Everything being cleaned up and put away for the night the manager took his leave too.

Which left Cassie and Sandra. When Sandra returned, but before she handed over the item she was holding she told Cassie that it wasn't see thru but even if Cassie had been nearly naked and completely naked all night she didn't think Cassie would have the guts to wear it outside, much less all the way home.

Cassie replied that if Sandra brought her something to wear she'd wear it home no matter what.

Haven't gotten Cassie to promise Sandra handed the garment to Cassie. Cassie had noticed when Sandra came back in the room that it was made out of heavy duty, white clothe. How bad could it be?

Spreading it out Cassie saw that Sandra had brought her an apron from the supply room like the ones the kitchen staff wore.

Still it was better than wearing just a thong Cassie thought so she put it on. The neck strap went over her head and the waist strap she tied behind her back.

The good news was the apron wasn't see through. The bad news was that it ended about one inch below her pubes in front. As an apron there wasn't any back or sides to it leaving Cassie totally exposed in those areas. In addition the top was so narrow it barely concealed her nipples.

Across the top was embroidered 'Beef Barn' and below that 'Famous Meat'. Looking in the mirror Cassie saw that the 'Famous Meat' slogan was directly in line with the bulges where her boobs were threatening to escape.

Still it was better than being naked and she had promised to wear it, so turning to Sandra she said, "Let's go."

Grinning Sandra told Cassie her car was parked in the lot across the street. Then she asked Cassie if she wanted to accompany her or wait out back. Not surprisingly Cassie opted to wait.

Before she left Sandra lead Cassie to the back exit and left her standing outside. As she prepared to leave she mentioned to Cassie that she might want to tidy up. Seeing where he was looking Cassie glanced down and saw the both her breasts had forced their way out from behind the apron.

As Cassie waited what seemed like an eternity for Sandra's return she tried tucking herself back in. Every time just as she seemed to have both nipples out of sight one or the other boob would popped out.

Just when she heard Sandra's car coming around the building she finally got the both in place. Stepping forth she ran into the glare from Sandra's high beams. Throwing her arm up to shield her eyes caused both titties to spring free. Rather than waste time she walked around to the passenger door, opened it, and slid inside.

It wasn't until she closed the door that she heard Sandra say, "This is Andy, our busboy, I'm giving him a ride home too."

Twisting in the seat Cassie spotted Andy sitting in the backseat. Seeing where he was looking she knew it was too late to try modesty so she said, "Do boobs bother you, John?"

"No ma'am," he replied sincerely.

"Good because with this damn apron you're probably going to be seeing a lot of them."

Sandra just laughed as she pulled out on the street.

Cassie wasn't sure, but it seemed like every time she got herself tucked in Sandra would swerve or hit a bump and Cassie would be showing again. Eventually she gave up and just sat there with both fun bags out in the open.

Sandra insisted on taking Andy home first declaring it was so he wouldn't know where Cassie lived. Cassie appreciated the thought but it mean it took twice as long for them to get to her house. To make it even worst Sandra drove the long way around the beltway to get to Andy's exit. Then on the way back she circled the city twice before taking Cassie's exit.

Every time she passed a trucker Sandra would pull up next to them, slow down, and blow the horn. Knowing that it wouldn't do any good to try to cover her chest Cassie just sat there. At least they couldn't see her face.

Judging by the answering air horn blasts the truckers enjoyed the Cassie's display.

When they got to Cassie's house Sandra stopped her car under a street light on the other side of the road from Cassie's house.

Cassie looked at her and said, "Here? You've got to stop here under the street light? And what was with that trucker horn blowing thing?"

Sandra replied with a mischievous smile, "My dad was a long-distance trucker before he died. He used to say that the only thing that made the driving worthwhile was when some girl would flash her boobs. So in his honor I try to give them a thrill whenever I can. Usually it's me, but since you seem to accept being naked or at least topless I figured you wouldn't mind. As far as where I'm parked, what are the chances that someone is looking out their window at two o'clock in the morning?"

Rolling her eyes, Cassie opened the door and stepped out.

"By the way, Cassie," Sandra told her, "I had planned on you wearing that apron upside down, but I guess you just wanted to show off your tits some more. You sure are a brazen wench."

In a flash Cassie understood what Sandra was saying. With the apron upside down the wide part would have been over her breasts. If she had tied the waist strings above her boobs what would have completely shielding her breasts and the top she could have pulled down over her pubes.

Oh well it was too bad she hadn't thought about it before or during the ride home, but at least she could make the changes before she went into the house.

So Cassie untied both sets of apron strings. No sooner than she was naked then Sandra started blowing the horn and peeled out squealing her tires as she raced away.

As lights came on in neighboring houses Cassie raced across the street and dove behind the shrubbery lining her neighbor's walkway. She forced her body as close to the brushes as she could get.

Seconds later she heard the crunch of footsteps coming down the sidewalk. She pushed herself inward even further.

"Damn, kids," she heard her neighbor say from his driveway.

"What is it Will?" she heard her father ask as he came over and joined their neighbor.

"Probably a bunch of drunken teenagers," he answered. "I wish all these kids were like Cassie. You don't see her doing crazy shit all hours of the night. Speaking of which how is your daughter?"

"She's doing some kind of thing at the Beef Barn tonight. Something about they were short-handed and she agreed to work for tips to helping out," her dad answered.

"Yep, she's a good one."

Her dad agreed, "Yeah me and her mom are proud of her. I mean you'd never find her laying naked on your front lawn."

"Not to be crude or anything,especially about your daughter," Will said, "but what I wouldn't give to see Cassie laying naked in my yard. That girl is a heart breaker for sure."

"You never know, she might wind up naked in your front yard tonight," her dad joked.

"I'd never be that lucky. Oh well, good night neighbor."

"Good night, Will. I'm just going to finish my smoke."

Once Will had reentered his house, Cassie's dad spoke, "Good thing he can't see shit without his glasses, young lady. Give it a few minutes for everyone to calm down before you come inside. I'll leave the garage door unlocked. I can't wait to hear the explanation for this little escapade."

When she entered the back door about fifteen minutes later she had tied the apron on like Sandra had mentioned. Fortunately whoever the apron had been designed for was tall enough that Cassie was able to pull the top up between her legs and tie the neck strings around her waist.

When she entered the kitchen her dad was sitting at the table sipping on a cup of coffee.

"You know that's going to keep you up all night, Dad?" she asked playing the good daughter.

"Can't be any worst then having my daughter come home at 2AM and finding her laying naked on my neighbor's front yard," he replied wryly.

"Yeah I guess I should explain that."

"Probably so," he commented.

"Okay. I was working at the Beef Barn like I told mom when I called. Which by the way is a really nice place."

"Naked. Yard. Two AM," her father prodded.

"They had an outfit which is what I wore while working. When we got done I put mom's black dress back on. Sandra, the girl who brought me home, went to get her car and I went to ask the manager if they might have any job openings coming up. So we agreed to meet out back. I had gone out back and was waiting for Sandra when Andy, their busboy, was coming out and he accidentally dumped a pail of potato and carrot peelings all over me. Yech. They were so slimy."

"Naked, yard, 2am?" her father repeated.

"I couldn't stand that gunk. So I took off the clothes and used their dishwasher nozzle to wash off."

"What about Andy and the others?"

"There was only me, Sandra, Andy, and the manager still there at that point. Sandra was going after her car. Andy was cleaning up the mess. The manager was in his office doing paperwork."

"So you were standing in the kitchen of the Beef Barn buck-assed naked when either or both guys could have walked in on you? Is that what you're telling me, Cassie?" her dad asked is disbelief.

"Dad, I had to get that garbage off. It was horrible. Besides I knew the guys were going to be busy for the few minutes it would take me."

"You've got a lot more guts than I would have guessed. Okay, go on."

"I was wrong about how long it took," she said lowering her head.

"What?!"

"Yeah, the manager heard the nozzle running and came to investigate."

"So the manager comes in and sees my little girls standing there naked?" Damn, I'll be he was surprised."

"We both were. I immediately dropped the nozzle and covered myself," she continued.

"What did he do?"

"Dad, he was the nicest person you could ever imagine. He looked away. Then he went to the room where they keep the uniforms and brought be back an apron like this one. He gave it to me and told me to dry off. The whole time he was keeping his eyes away."

"Okay. So now you're dry. You're standing naked in the kitchen of the Beef Barn. The manager there with you in the same room. Then what?" he asked.

With a sheepish look she said, "Then Andy walked in."

"Andy, the busboy? The one who dumped the goop on you? Do you think it did it deliberately?"

"No. I truly believe it was just an accident, Dad," she declared.

"So you're standing there naked except for a wet apron in front of your with two guys?"

"Actually Sandra had come in with Andy so I was standing there in front of all three of them and," she paused, "and I had sat the apron down so I was fully naked in front of all of them."

"This just keeps getting better. So my little girl is standing there completely naked in front of two guys and a girl. What next?"

"Sandra said, 'Nice tits Cassie'. I don't know why Dad, but for some reason it was so funny we all started laughing. We couldn't help ourselves and I don't know why, but suddenly being naked wasn't important."

"Then what?"

"Well mom's dress was ruined, but I made enough in tips that I can afford to replace it."

"Let's get back to the kitchen. So you're naked in front of two guys and a girl and it isn't bothering you. Okay. Maybe you're a nudist at heart," he paused. "Which is cool if it's true," he added hastily. "How come you were naked on Will's yard?"

"Sandra is a smart aleck. She bet me that if I would ride home naked she would give me her tips. I figured what the hell, I'd already been seen naked. And how slim are the chances that anyone else is going to spot me at 2AM on the road or in our neighborhood. She got me an extra large apron to put on when we got here. Of course then when we got her she waited till I got out of the car to put on the apron before blowing the horn and squealing her tires. Like I said she's a smart-ass."

"She sounds like a bitch to me," Cassie's father said disapprovingly.

"Actually she's just a free spirit. I don't think she has a mean bone in her body."

Their conversation was interrupted by someone knocking on the front door. When they opened the door Sandra was standing there. "Hi Cassie. Umm and father of Cassie." She reached out her hand. "You left your money in the car and I wanted to return it. Sorry to disturb you."

She turned to leave, but before she could take a step Cassie stepped out and grabbed her in a big hug. "I am so glad I've met you, Sandra. You are a beautiful flower in the field of my life."

Sandra returned the hug. After a moments they separated and Sandra went back to her car and drove off.

"You know I like her too, honey," Cassie's dad said. "Let's go to bed. Tomorrow isn't far away.