Cassie's Tasks Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, dad, especially now that I know you're in my corner."

"Sassy Cassie, I'm always in your corner, no matter what."

Turning to Janice he added, "But can you make her boobs look more disgusting?"

Both women began giggling and shortly all three were laughing.

When they calmed down he said, "I'll see you downtown, but don't worry if I don't come up and give you a hug, you rotten corpse. I'll leave you two to finish your preparations."

By seven eight o'clock Janice had finished the artwork. Cassie carefully went over to a full length mirror her mother had stored in her father's shop. Seeing her reflection she couldn't believe what Janice had accomplished. Instead of a pretty teenager the mirror was reflecting a terrifying ghoul. But the ghoul appeared to be wearing a tiny bikini top over her half rotten titties.

When Cassie spun around with a confused look Janice motioned her to wait a minute. Reaching into her box of paint and equipment she pulled out a bikini top that exactly matched the one Cassie appeared to be wearing. "You have to be topless in numb nuts' car to fulfill your task. However afterwards people are definitely going to come up to you. If at the time they get close enough to tell those are the real sweater puppies you've already put this top on everyone will assume that you were wearing it the whole time."

Cassie wanted to give Janice a hug, but that would have to wait until the paint was dry.

At 7:25 Janice pronounced the paint job dry. Cassie pulled a pair of ripped up jeans on and shrugged into the bathrobe she had brought out of the house before Janice's arrival. Cassie flipped up the hood and the two women exited the workshop. Since Cassie still didn't have a car yet they got in Janice's van for the trip downtown.

Janice started the motor, then turned to Cassie and in a serious tone of voice said, "I do have one question."

Cassie was almost afraid of what Janice was going ask.

"So what kind of car are you going to buy when this if over?"

The car rang with laughter as they left the house and headed for Cassie's rendezvous.

When they arrived at the scene of the rally Janice volunteered to go find Mr. Jackson's boss while Cassie waited out of sight.

Asking among the people driving Corvettes soon produced the guy Janice was looking for. She walked up to him and asked if he were Mr. Jackson's boss and if he was expecting a female passenger.

Looking Janice over he replied he was, but that she wasn't what he had been lead to expect.

Janice grinned and said she was merely there to locate the right car before the actual model made her appearance.

He pointed out, "This run begins exactly at eight o'clock so your friend better be here shortly. Furthermore the winner of this part of the rally is chosen by crowd approval. I lost last year because some guy had a beauty queen in a string bikini riding in his car. I want to win this year so Doug promised he could get me a babe to ride bare-breasted in mine. Is your friend up for that and is she cute?"

"I give you my word she's willing to ride topless and I guarantee you a woman whose looks you won't ever forget," Janice promised before turning to go get Cassie.

"My name's Steve, by the way," he shouted after her.

Janice rushed back to her van. They were going to have to hurry if Cassie was going to be on time.

"You sure you're ready to do this?" she asked Cassie one last time.

"Yes. Let's get it over with."

Janice and Cassie hurried back to Steve's car. In the hubbub nobody paid any serious attention to Cassie since the hooded robe was obscuring her body and face.

When they got to Steve's car he was in the driver's seat impatiently waiting for them. Spotting Janice and seeing she was being accompanied by someone in a robe he started the motor and got out to let his secret weapon get in.

When they reached the car Cassie unbelted the robe and pulled the sides back to show him what he was getting. Steve took one look and fell back against his car.

"Topless just like Doug promised," Janice said.

"What do you think?" Cassie asked as she pulled the robe back around herself.

"What do I think? What do I think?" Steve asked in a tone of shock. "I think we are going to kick ass and take names. That's what I think."

A judge walked up and said, "Time to move out or be disqualified, Steve."

"Get in, get in," Steve urged Cassie to take a seat on the rear deck. Turning to Janice he pointed to Cassie and asked, "Did you do that?"

When she nodded he told her to get in the passenger's seat that as the artist she deserved to see the public's reaction to her work.

Janice joyously climbed in. She couldn't wait to see everyone's reaction.

As they pulled to the starting line, which was normally the north side exit for the park where the rally was taking place, Cassie mentally prepared herself.

When the flagman watching for cross traffic raised his flag to indicate Steve should be ready, Cassie stripped off the robe and dropped it to the seat at her feet.

When the flagman turned around to wave them on he spotted Cassie sitting there and dropped his flag.

Steve took that as the signal to proceed and pulled away. At the corner he made an immediate turn to the east. He drove up the block and at the first corner turned right again. The cop controlling the intersection acted like he was having a stroke when he spotted the macabre topless zombie in Steve's car.

The people walking along the street went wild when they saw the ghoulish figure waving from Steve's car.

The route for the people's choice event followed the perimeter of the park around to southeast corner where the jogging path entrance was located. Turning in Steve cruised the serpentine path across the park to the northwest corner. The crowds lining the crushed rock path roared their approval when they spotted the living corpse waving from the back of the Corvette.

Even the people in the judging stand stood up and applauded when Steve drove pass them.

Arriving at the northwest corner of the park Steve made another right turn onto the perimeter road. One more right turn at the end of the block brought them to the north side park entrance and the finish of the official course. As Steve turned in Cassie retrieved the robe and slipped it on.

When Steve arrived back at his assigned parking spot the car was mobbed. Everyone wanted to talk to Cassie and have their picture taken with her and the car. Of course they all wanted her to remove the robe.

Janice told them that 'the ghoul' would be happy to comply with their requests as soon as she got back from the bathroom.

Cassie pushed through the crowd to a portable toilet and went inside. She removed the robe and carefully tied on the bikini top she placed in the pocket. Then she slipped the robe back on and returned to Steve's car.

This time when everyone clamored for her to remove the robe Cassie acceded to their pleas. When she dropped the robe the onlookers cheered. As Janice had predicted, everyone assumed that Cassie had been wearing the bikini top the whole time.

By and by the crowds thinned out and Cassie was able to put the robe back on. Cassie asked Steve if he was satisfied that Mr. Jackson had fulfilled his end of the bargain. Reaching over and patted the first place trophy sitting on his hood he admitted he was way more than satisfied. So Cassie and Janice said their good-byes and left.

When they got back to Cassie's house Janice got out her make-up kit. They went upstairs to the bathroom and began the laborious process of getting all the paint off Cassie.

The news that evening carried the story of the ghoul at the car show. The had a short video of her ride through the park and close ups taken when Cassie was posing at Steve's car made it appear that she had been wearing the bikini top the whole time.

She had ridden through downtown, in front of hundreds of people, and not one of the spectators realized she had been topless the whole time.

12