Cassy's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have played with them for her, right then and there in my office. I could have pinched my pink, pert nipples for her amusement. I could have bounced my heavy tits back and forth, letting her enjoy my ample assets. They deserved to be let out of their confinement. She'd told me as much, and she was right!

"Fuck!" I said, realizing what I was doing. Without even considering it, I'd slipped my fingers up under my nightie skirt, and had begun sliding them along the length of my pantie hem.

My panties were damp. I quickly pulled my nightie back down with a shameful blush.

"Fuck this," I said, standing up from the sofa and trying to shake myself out of whatever the hell was going on.

This was ridiculous. It was not who I was.

She was clearly in my head, in a way that I couldn't manage. I'd have to deal with her thoroughly, before things got any more out of control.

I left my living room for my home office, plopping down in front of my mahogany desk and firing up my laptop.

Still sipping my wine, I got to work, digging in to some details about my new found rival on our company's network, to which my home computer was connected..

No, I clarified. She was not my rival. She wasn't even close to that. She was a bump on the road, and nothing more. She was a little tramp who'd whored her way to my department, and hadn't learned her place yet.

I smiled as I worked, browsing the network. Jane's personnel file was surprisingly boring, and lacking any specifics. She'd graduated collage... some minor degree in an unrelated field. She'd only started at the company a short while ago.

That was interesting. She'd moved up the ranks very quickly, and it lent credibility to her claims of having blackmail over certain higher-up individuals.

I pictured Jane's face again as I dug for further details about the insufferable tramp.

I seemed unable to get the image of her out of my mind. Despite my efforts, I just kept repeating the words she'd said in my head. I could remember the tone she'd spoken them to me.

She was so assertive. So dominant. So arrogantly sexy!

It really wouldn't have been a stretch to imagine, in that moment in my office, collapsing down onto my knees for her, should she only have ordered me to.

I thought of her staring at my naked, pink tits, exposed in my office while I knelt on the floor under her stern, smug look of approval.

I was completely held in place by her willpower alone.

"You like what you see?" She said, opening the top of her blazer, letting her breasts spill out above me.

"Yes," I answered, still kneeling on the floor, waiting for her to decide what came next.

"Crawl over here..." she said, leaning back on my desk again, and parting her legs, "Let me show you what you're really built for... Cassy..."

"Yes, ma'am..." I replied, lowering my hands to the floor... crawling across my Office carpet...

The sudden sound of a moan, from my own mouth, snapped me out of my depraved thoughts.

As before, I hadn't even fully realized I was doing it, but now, for the second time tonight, I was stroking the front of my panties. I was playing with myself, again, imagining lewd scenarios with Jane at the helm.

"Fuck-" I said again, clicking my computer off.

I hadn't exactly learned anything I could use. Jane was as boring as they came. If it wasn't for her knockout body and forward personality, she'd be completely unremarkable.

Still, she had an energy about her. Something I couldn't shake!

Feeling ashamed that I was so turned on, I forced myself to get ready for bed. It was well past one o'clock in the morning... but I was too fired up to focus much on sleep.

Even as I brushed my teeth and crawled into my large bed, all I could think about was the wet, quivering mess between my thighs.

I struggled to push the thoughts from my mind, but they remained.

Jane's face, with her cocked grin and domineering eyes.

Her hands on my face, pulling me in between her thighs.

"Fuck," I thought, unable to resist pushing the covers off of me and spreading my legs.

I pulled my nightie up, sliding it up past my ass, and over my chest.

Tossing it onto the floor, I sprawled onto my bed. I was naked except my thin thong, in disbelief that I could be in such a state over this whole affair.

I slipped my fingers down under the fabric, feeling my slick clit with a gasp.

I'm going to destroy her tomorrow, I promised myself. She's not winning. She doesn't have anything over me. She's a depraved bitch, and I hate her with every fiber of my body!

But my conviction felt less potent with my fingers slipping across my cunt, ready to fuck myself like a slut.

"Fuck it," I thought, giving in, overwhelmed by lustful thoughts. I was too far gone to stop now -- and really, what did it really matter?

Jane was a loser. She was going down, and there was no stopping it.

But I needed some relief. It was driving me mad!

So even if giving in now gave her a little bit of a win, she'd never know!

The dam in my mind had been breached.

I pictured her naked, glistening body, waiting for me to taste it from heel to head.

Images of her perfect ass and supple lips flooded my mind. I could see her splayed out on my desk, watching me drool over her perfectly toned body...

She watched my eyes travel down the length of her smooth thigh, unable to resist the pull of her glistening, waiting pussy...

My fingers plunged into my cunt, and I moaned into my dark bedroom as I desperately tried to imagine the sight of Jane's tight, eager cunt.

I wanted to feel it, wrapped over my tongue. I wanted to fuck that smirking slut, devour her with wild abandon.

I wanted to lick her thighs, taste her clit, take her nipples into my mouth and fuck her ass with my tongue.

I wanted to do anything and everything I could to her. I wanted to please her. I wanted to show her she'd been right about me.

I was nothing more than a dirty slut, desperate to be shown my true place.

As I fucked myself with my hand on my bed, I imagined her standing over me, watching.

Somehow, I felt like she knew I was doing this ; fucking myself in my bedroom, thinking about her. I felt like this was exactly what she wanted from our conversation earlier, and it only pushed me further.

Picturing her above me, I spread my legs wide open.

She smirked down as I humped against my hand, fucking myself for her amusement.

"I told you, you wanted this," she said in my imagination, leering at my naked, exposed body, "Didn't I?"

"Yes, Jane," I said, not in my mind, but out loud. I couldn't believe I'd actually spoken the words. What the hell was I doing?

I felt like I was losing my sanity!

I was unable to stop imagining her there. She was staring down at me, licking her lips in enjoyment at my debasement.

I needed to stop this! It was humiliating! I was acting like a sexed up tramp!

I tried thinking of something else, but it was still just her I could see. I tried reversing the situation... picturing her down on her hands, crawling to me at my desk.

It didn't work.

As quickly as the image formed, it transformed back to what it had been, and she was the one standing over me once again.

I rolled over, burying my face into my pillow, trying to get away from my own imagination.

This isn't me, I screamed silently to myself!

I didn't do things like this! I might talk big, but when it came to sex, I was a prude!

Face down, with my ass suddenly exposed to my fantasy watcher, I found myself turned on even further.

I pushed my ass up, into the air, stripping my panties down past my ankles with my hand as I moved.

I kicked them off, and spread my legs wide once more, keeping my ass high in the air, exposed to the phantom Jane.

I moaned, my fingers finding their way across my cunt again, dipping into my wet hole with a slippery, noisy plunge.

With my other free hand, I reached back, up over the crack of my parted rear end, and felt my exposed, tight asshole.

With my thumb and pinky, I spread my ass cheeks even further, so that my middle fingers could flick themselves over the tiny, trembling asshole.

I'd never touched myself there. But somehow, imagining Jane watching me; I felt I had no choice. It felt so dirty, and depraved. I imagined it was exactly the sort of thing she'd like to see me do...

Don't do this, Cass, I implored myself. Even if she's not here, you can't give this to her!

She's wrong about you, you're not a slut! You're Cassandra Riley, number one on Tech Magazine's "Most Likely to take over the Tech world!" list!

I could imagine Jane's eyes on me, watching me play with both of my slutty holes.

She watched me fuck myself harder and harder, thrusting up against the fingers in my cunt. She dared me to plunge a digit into my waiting ass.

"Make yourself cum," I imagined her saying, and I nearly did. "But do it for me. Because I want you too. Because I'm telling you too."

No, I thought to myself. I couldn't do that. I couldn't do any of this, could I? Even though it was only in my mind... it was too much! I'd never be able to forgive myself!

If she only knew... if she could only really see me right now.

She wouldn't see the powerful, corporate executive I'd told her I was. She wouldn't see a peer, or even someone beneath her.

She'd see a depraved slut, ass in the air, finger fucking herself while she bit into her pillow to stifle the moans.

She'd see an unworthy little whore, desperate to cum while she watched.

She'd see Casandra Riley not only begging for release, but needing to be told when, and how, to get it...

She'd see me just as she wanted to, pussy in the air, head buried in the sheets, underneath her and on display.

It was too much for me.

I came hard, giving in to my terrible, lustful fantasy with an ashamed, guttural yell into my pillow.

I trembled, thrusting onto my fingers as a powerful orgasm rocked through my body.

"You're a slut!" I heard her words as I shook, "You're a slut!"

I am, I thought. I was deeply ashamed, but enjoying myself too much to care.

Finally, after nearly a minute of intense pleasure, I collapsed into a sweaty heap on my bed.

I closed my eyes, panting in the night, feeling beads of sweat and cum drip down the inner part of my thigh.

I felt ashamed, and confused. I was alone in my depraved mind, unable to sort myself out.

I tried to tell myself I hadn't just cum while thinking of her, but I knew what I'd done. There was no escaping it.

The whole time I'd been trembling and thrusting and moaning into my pillow, it'd been all I could do not to call out Jane's name.

Horrified, confused, and humiliated, I closed my eyes, breathing heavily.

It didn't matter... I thought, feeling sleep begin to overtake me. Tomorrow I was going to get a handle on things, and put that lecherous whore in her place.

She can have tonight, I thought, finally relaxing and smiling to myself.

So she'd gotten me a little off my rails.

So I'd fucked myself while fantasizing about her sexy, naked body...

So what!

It didn't mean I was a slut! If anything, it meant the opposite!

She was sexy, and she flaunted it! I was just responding to that, while letting off a little steam!

She'd driven me into a rage, so it only made sense that I'd been focused on her tonight, right?!

Granted, I'd never had these thoughts before. I'd been too busy working on my powerhouse career to maintain a relationship that had been anything more than casual.

Even in those sporadic affairs, I'd never been overly sexual. I'd always feel like it somehow detracted from my image, and thus, my station as a powerful executive/CEO in the making.

Still smiling, I began to feel sleep overtake me.

No, I thought, reassuring myself, Jane was wrong. I wasn't some dumb bimbo slut.

I was Cassandra Riley. I was feared by my bosses and coworkers. I was unstoppable. I was invincible.

This was a strange, one time thing, I told myself.

Still feeling little jolts of pleasure zip through my body, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

-----------------

I woke up the next morning with renewed confidence.

Forcing the memory of what I'd done last night into to the deep depths of my mind, I steeled myself in resolve for the day ahead.

I dressed myself in a tight, white blazer -- a staple in my professional look -- and flipped through my expansive closet for a matching skirt.

Normally, my look at the office was quite conservative. I found it best to show as little skin as I could, considering it a power move. My outfits were tight enough to show off my svelte shape and ample assets, and all of my skirts clung to my ass like glue, but it was all part of an image I'd crafted to tantalize, but not reveal.

Make them want it, but give them nothing.

Today, I aimed to change things up.

Jane was known to prance about the office in revealing clothes. While my skirts rarely lifted above my calf, hers barely made it to her knee.

I wanted to beat her at her own game.

I selected a short white mini skirt for the day. It barely covered half my thigh, and was right on the line between decency and indecency.

The shirt I wore under my blazer was similar. Instead of a fully buttoned, professional number, it was a casual dress shirt, and I'd left the top few buttons undone to show off the top of my ample cleavage.

I looked over myself in the mirror, smiling.

My long, smooth legs were on display, and my heavy chest practically burst from its tight confines.

It felt a little ridiculous, and I knew it was going to raise some eyebrows around the office, but I didn't care.

I felt sexy, and powerful.

I was going to beat Jane at her own game today.

I grabbed my car keys and purse, and headed to the office.

-----

I exited the elevator to my floor just as the clock struck nine ; exactly on time, as always.

"Ms. Riley!" I was greeted by the high pitched voice of our office receptionist, Stacy Taylor, "You're looking... very radiant today!"

She gawked at me, standing to greet me as I passed her desk.

I soaked in her surprise, and reveled in her gaze.

Yep. Eat your heart out.

"Stacy," I said sternly, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't stop working every time I walked past your desk. Some of us treat this office as a place of business, so if you don't have an important message to give me, please keep your comments to yourself and your focus on your work."

"I -- yes ma'am!" Stacy's face fell, and the poor girl practically lost all the color in her cheeks, "I was just -- I wanted to say-"

I shot her a fierce look, and she fell back down into her chair with a thud, quickly turning to her computer.

Good start, I thought. The blonde little bimbo had been with us a few months now, working to pay the bills while she attended some collage classes. I hadn't bothered to learn more than her name. She was the epitome of useless, and obviously hired for the simple fact that she provided a little eye candy for the guys around the office.

Not that they'd be paying much attention to her today, I thought with a smile.

Already, I was turning heads. Taking the long way to my office, I made a point of passing through the common room, where a casual gaggle of interns and executives were chatting about last nights sports game -- or something equally pointless.

"Cassandra!" someone said as I passed by, "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Mark," I said cordially to one of my fellow executives. "Getting an early start, I see?"

I stared disapprovingly at the group of men gathered around the water cooler.

"Ah, just catching up on last night's game," he said, adding quickly, "We don't see you down here very often! You're looking great today! Love the outfit."

I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

What a scumbag, I thought. Mark was, like most of the men around here, a thick headed, pompous ass. He and his gang of low-brow interns thought they were God's gift to women, always making crude, off color jokes when they thought they were out of earshot.

It felt good to have them ogling me now. It made me feel powerful, as if they were wrapped around my finger.

Drink it up, boys, I thought. Remember who's the star around here.

"Mark, I don't mean to be a nag, but that report I gave you has been sitting on your desk for two days now," I said, watching Mark's face fall as I spoke. "I'd like it done before noon today, if that's not too much trouble."

There was silence. Mark was clearly taken aback, unable to respond to my talking-down in front of his 'bros'.

"If it's too much for you, I could always call upstairs and let them know you need-" I began, but Mark cut me off.

"No," he said, the embarrassment of being chastised obvious in his tone, "No -- I'll, uh, I'll get it to you by noon."

I smiled.

"Thanks, Mark. Eleven thirty, at the latest, if you can manage." I added for good effect, and walked off.

I could feel their eyes on my ass as I left the common room, and it felt great.

That ought to stick with him, I thought. I'd thoroughly ripped Mark's balls off, right in front of his thick headed intern friends.

I was having a wonderful morning. I felt like the queen of the universe.

Every intern or executive I passed made a point of striking up a conversation with me. I crushed them, one at a time, in the same way I'd done to Mark and Stacy.

I had corrective notes aplenty, and everyone got an ear full. I chastised, berated, and stamped down every unfortunate soul I came across on the way to my office, daring anyone to stand up to me.

Nobody did.

Pathetic, I mused. The entire office was my collective bitch. They knew their place, and I'd reminded them of mine.

I almost couldn't wait to find-

"Jane?!" I said as I walked through my office door, surprised to see Jane standing next to my desk. "What -- what the hell are you doing in my Office?"

Jane looked up, not at all surprised to see me. She'd been flicking through a stack of papers on my desk, clearly snooping at my work.

She was dressed much the same as the day before, clad in a mismatched blazer/skirt combo. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, much as mine was, but where as my blond hair was perfectly balled up and militantly ordered, her dark brown locks was frizzy, with haphazard loose hairs tumbling out as always.

Again, I thought, she looked like a haughty cheerleader on the way to some boozer.

"Oh, hey Cass," she said, stepping away from my desk and moving over to my executive mini-bar. "Just whipping myself up an espresso. Hope you don't mind -- the coffee in the common room is just bleh!"

I fumed.

My office was unique on our floor in that it had its own personal mini bar, complete with an expensive espresso machine. The machine itself had been a gift from the board of directors ; a well earned thank you for all of the success I'd brought to the company.

Nobody but me used it.

"I -- yes I mind!" I said, closing the door behind me and raising my voice, "You can't just enter my Office without asking -- especially when I'm not here!"

"Oh, calm down, Cass," she said, pausing for a moment as the machine sprang to life, hissing out a steaming cup of coffee into a ceramic mug.

"No, I will not calm down," I said, walking over to the machine and switching it off. I was too late, her mug was full.

"This is entirely inappropriate," I said, "This is not a common room, and you are the last person I'd allow into my space unannounced. It's flagrantly disrespectful, and I have confidential documents you're not privy to. In fact, I ought to go upstairs right now and report you for-"

"Blah, blah, blah," Jane said, stirring some cream into her espresso, "We both know you're not going to do that, so save your breathe, Cassy."