Cassy's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless. As with yesterday, I was unable to respond with anything more than a shocked, dumbfounded look on my face.

"Hey, nice outfit!" Jane beamed. "You're looking sexy as hell! Look at that rockin' skirt! I can practically see your ass through it. And daaamn, that shirt -- I see you took my advice and freed up those rockin' tits."

My mouth dropped open.

"I- you-" I fumbled for words, blushing as she gave me a devilish smirk, "You can't say those sorts of things to me! I don't care what sort of influence you think have upstairs! This is -- you're-"

"Oh, be quiet, Cassy-Doll," Jane shrugged, "Don't act like you don't like it, you little slut."

She reached forward to touch my dress, and I smacked her hand away.

"I am not a slut!" I squealed, sounding more like a petulant child than a powerful business woman, "And stop calling me Cassy! My name is Cassandra. Or Ms. Riley, to you!"

"Nah," Jane answered immediately, without an ounce of hesitation, "I like Cassy more. So tell me, Cassy, did you wear that outfit specifically for me?"

Again, I was unable to respond with more than a clumsy "I -- you -- ridiculous-"

"Thought so," Jane said, walking in a slow circle around me as she sipped her coffee. I was frozen. I simply stood there, letting her get a look at me from all angles, like some sort of show girl.

"It's okay," she said, "Just okay, though. I'm assuming it's about the best you could do on such short notice. The effort counts for more than the results, I suppose."

I burned with humiliation. Was she serious?!

My outfit probably cost more than she had in the bank right now, and she wasn't impressed?!

I mean -- no -- I don't care if she was impressed! I hadn't worn this for her! I mean, I had -- but not to impress her -- it had been to one up her -- to show her -

Fuck!

"Yeah, you've got potential," she said, returning in front of me with a thoughtful, judging expression, "Maybe it's your stiff, prudish posture that's ruining things. Why don't you bend over -- squeeze those tits together for me, and we'll see if that helps."

"OK, Jane, get out out," I stated, breaking out of my trance, "You're sick, and twisted, and your bizarre obsession with me is-"

"MY Obsession?!" Jane laughed, "Come on, Blondie! I bet you couldn't get me out of your head last night!"

My eyes widened involuntary, giving me away. Immediately, my thoughts went back to last night, and my sordid session of finger-fucking.

"Oh my God, you couldn't, could you?!" Jane smiled wide at my obvious admission. "Look at you! You look positively guilty! What did you get up to, I wonder?"

"I... I didn't-" I cursed my terrible poker face as I fumbled for words, "You're the last thing on my mind, Jane!" I said at last, satisfied that I'd finally said something coherent.

"Jeez," she said, continuing on as if she hadn't heard me at all, "I figured you for a depraved little thing... but you've really got it bad. One little talking to, and I'm all you can think about. I bet you had your hands all over that tight little bod last night, thinking about me, huh? Did you give your tits a good squeeze, like I'd told you-"

"Enough!" I said, beat red, "That's enough. Get out of my office, right now."

I was forceful, this time, having had quite enough of her insanity. My cheeks were glowing red, and my tone was disheveled and unnerved, but I didn't care. I needed her out -- now.

Jane threw her hand up, setting her half-finished espresso on the counter.

"Whatever you say, Cassy," she said, "But you can't hide your dark little deeds from me."

She pushed her way past me, deliberately brushing against me as she moved towards my door.

I watched her cross the room, my eyes locked on her deliberately swaying hips.

"Like what you see?" she added with an impish grin, catching me looking down at her ass.

I looked up, scandalized, trying to act as if I hadn't just been-

"It's OK, Blondie," she said, "You can look all you like. Here's something to get you through the morning-"

Before I could register what was happening, she'd reached down to her skirt. Grabbing it at the hem, she wriggled it up, pulling the tight fabric up over her ass.

She bent forward slightly, arching her back and jutting out her backside towards me. My eyes shot down immediately, staring at the bare skin of her perfectly rounded ass.

My mouth fell open. She was wearing a tiny, dark red thong, that vanished in between her naked cheeks.

Bent over as she was, I could see the fabric re-emerge to cover the barely obscured protuberance of her pussy, poking out from in between her thighs-

"Enjoy!" She said, flipping the fabric of her skirt down just as quickly as she'd raised it. "This should give you something to think about while you pretend to work. Betcha can't last till noon without stopping for a little play time!"

She wriggled her finger suggestively, winking at me.

"See ya later, Sassy Cassy!" She said, and left my office.

I was paralyzed, unable to form a thought after she'd left.

For what felt like an eternity, I simply stood in the middle of the room, staring dumbly at the door.

When I finally managed to force myself to move, the most I could manage was to slump down into my chair, and stare blankly at the piles of neatly stacked folders on my desk.

What the hell had just happened?

I couldn't believe it. Jane had steamrolled me completely -- again! She'd upped her insane behavior so far beyond what she'd done yesterday, and I'd been completely and utterly unprepared, despite my preparation!

I couldn't believe she'd gone so far as to show me her ass! The nerve she had, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced!

I could still see it in my mind, the supple, soft curves of the lower part of her ass cheeks disappearing into the dark valley between her thighs.

Her thong had been cheap, the sort of number one could buy at a sex shop. Like all of her clothes, it'd been a size too small, hugging her skin with a little too much gusto, and failing to cover up a thing.

Did she always wear underwear like that, I wondered? Or had she worn it specifically for me?

The thought that she'd bought it for me sent a tingle down my spine.

Don't think about it, I commanded myself, forcing myself to get to the work. I had a pile of folders to go through, reports to write, emails to send.

I tried to focus. I tried to keep my mind on my job and push through the morning.

I idly flipped through some papers, but they felt so unimportant now.

My conversation with Jane dominated my thoughts.

How had she managed to get the best of me, again?! I'd come in to work with the express purpose of reasserting my dominance, yet she'd run circles around me once more!

The lewd things she'd said about me haunted my thoughts.

It appalled me that she'd almost presciently known what I'd done last night. It had been like I'd told her everything I'd done to myself, and the thoughts that I'd had while doing it.

Did she really know?! Had I been that obvious?! Could she read me as well as she claimed?!

Surely not. She was just trying to get to me! She was taking wild guesses, and they just happened to be true this one time!

I was flustered, lost in my thoughts when my desk phone rang. I jumped at the noise, glancing at the clock. Only an hour had gone by since I'd sat down. It felt like an eternity.

I picked the phone up and heard Stacy's whiny voice going on about some sort of report that needed my signature.

"Not now!" I snapped at her, chewing her out for interrupting my important work with her babbling idiocy.

"Do you have any idea how important the work I do here is?!" I demanded, hearing only Stacy's silence on the other end of the phone, "Next time you decide to interrupt me, think long and hard over whether it's important enough to lose your job over!"

I slammed the phone down, groaning with frustration.

Even for me, that had been over the top.

I ran my fingers through my hair, breathing deeply, trying to calm my nerves.

Jane had gotten to me, I knew.

I couldn't think about anything else. I was losing my cool, as well as my control over the situation.

I needed to regain my composure -- get my mind on something else. Anything else!

Almost immediately, my mind repeated Jane's words to me.

"This should give you something to think about while you pretend to do some work." she'd said, while baring her naked ass to me.

I felt another tingle in my spine, but this time lower, down past the belt of my short mini-skirt into the space between my legs...

"Betcha can't last till noon without stopping for a little play time!" Jane had said.

I glanced at the clock on my computer monitor. It wasn't even ten thirty.

I could see Jane's finger, wriggling suggestively at me as she winked.

What had she been suggesting, exactly? That I'd be depraved enough to touch myself at work? That I'd actually masturbate in my Office... while my coworkers walked past my unlocked door, chattering away about clients and quarterly reports!?

The tingle between my legs grew. I could sense the warmth spreading under my skirt, a tell tale dampness forming under the silky fabric of my underwear.

I stood up, once more trying to shake the insidious feelings that were creeping over me. I paced around my desk, breathing in and out like I was practicing some sort of Yoga technique, trying desperately to purge the rising feelings inside of me.

"Betcha can't last till noon..." Jane's words rang out in my mind again.

The insolent little wretch, I cursed, dropping into my chair again with a huff.

I'd never done a single inappropriate thing in the office. Furthermore, to imply that I was so eager or desperate to get myself off that I couldn't last until noon as a ridiculous insult!

I looked at my clock again. Only a few minutes had gone by. Not even close to noon.

I realized I was disappointed, as if I was actually waiting eagerly for it to be noon.

So that I could touch myself?!

I was horrified at the notion. More so, I was horrified at the notion that I was getting turned enough to even be considering such a thing.

I'd never had such feelings at work! Why was I struggling so much now? Was it because she'd brought it up? Was it because she'd planted the idea in my head?

Christ! I practically collapsed in on myself, hanging my head into my hands and squirming in my seat.

My legs were on fire, and I could feel my nipples jabbing into the padded cup of my bra.

While I struggled to keep myself composed, my mind was locked onto the memory of Jane's bare ass in my office.

I looked up to where she'd been standing, imaging her there again, bent over.

"This should give you something to think about..."

I remembered her words as I felt my right hand move down from my desk.

As if in a trance, I pulled up the top of my short skirt, shimmying my ass forward in my seat, until the tiny garment was stretched around my lower hips.

With a horrified detachment, I felt the outside of my underwear. I slid my finger along the slick, soaked fabric, groaning quietly in my empty office as I realized I had practically soaked through onto my chair.

What the hell was I doing?

I could hear people speaking right outside my office door. I could hear Stacy's phone ringing, and her inane voice chattering away.

I was fighting the urge to surrender. I was focusing so hard, trying to restrain my wandering hand, it felt like I could cry from the effort.

I couldn't stop myself.

My fingers found their way underneath the my wet panties. Under the soaked fabric, my hot, trembling pussy was on fire, and my hand practically slipped in between the folds of my skin without resistance.

I moaned, dipping a finger inside my wet hole with a moist, 'shlucking' sound.

The moment I felt my finger enter my cunt, I broke completely. A warm rush of pleasure flooded over me.

My skirt was pulled high enough up that I was able to part my legs. I leaned back, spreading them, my finger gently dipping into my trembling pussy in a slow, rhythmic motion.

I could still hear the sounds outside of my office, but I no longer cared. Slumped back in my chair with my legs hanging wide apart, I worked at my pussy with my fingers.

I teased myself, sliding my finger deep inside my cunt, and then pulling it all the way out again. I pinched my clit gently, eliciting a soft moan from my lips.

I could see Jane's ass in my mind. As I traced soft circles around my clit, it was all I could think about.

I pictured her cheap thong. It barely hid her smooth, eager pussy.

I gasped as I imagined what was under the thin, scarlet fabric.

I realized that I'd been fondling my chest with my left hand while my right one worked my nether area.

I wanted to pull down my top and let my tits out of their tight confines. But my door was still unlocked! At least my desk obscured the sight of my lower half, but my top was exposed!

I bit my lip, frustrated that I had to keep my top on, wishing I could strip it off and play with my breasts.

But anyone might come in, at any moment!

I squealed in frustration, tossing my head back against my plush chair's head rest and leaning back even further until I was staring up at the ceiling.

I crushed my blazer, squeezing at my chest as I continued to furiously fingered myself.

I was still picturing Jane's ass, in her cheap thong. I wished so desperately that she'd pulled it down in my office, to give me a view of the tantalizing goods underneath.

I knew the thoughts I was having were insane, but I didn't care any more.

I wanted to tear that skanky thong off of her. I wanted to see her naked ass. I wanted her bent over and spread open, hovering over me as I finger fucked myself in my Office chair.

Her pink clit, her exposed asshole, inches from my face, demanding me to lean forward and kiss them-

I shuddered, close to the edge now.

Christ, I wanted to kiss that perfect ass of hers! I wanted to stick my tongue between her thighs, and slide it over every inch of her naked skin.

I wanted to press my lips into her cunt, and leave my lipstick smeared up the crack of her ass.

I wanted to plunge my tongue deep inside her. Her cunt, her ass, wherever she'd let me -- I just wanted to be inside of her. I wanted to taste her so badly-

There was a sudden knock at my door.

My heart nearly exploded. I leaned forward in my chair, almost stupefied by noise. My legs still hung open behind my desk, and my blazer was disheveled, a. My skin dotted with sweat.

"Cassandra?" A voice called out. It was Mark, "You in there? I've got that report you asked for."

Again, it took me a moment to return to the present.

"Uh-" I fumbled with my top, hurriedly pulling it into place, "I just -- oh, that's right. You can, uh, leave it with-"

Too late. The door swung open, and Mark walked briskly into my office, holding a manila folder.

I'd only had enough time to partially straighten out my top. My skirt was still hiked up, and my legs still spread open.

Fortunately, the desk blocked Mark's view -- for now.

Panicked, but trying to remain composed, I quickly pulled myself as close to my desk as I could, tucking my naked legs underneath it as he reached the opposite side.

"You OK?" He said, giving me an inquisitive look over while he held out the manila folder, "You look like you might be coming down with something."

I gave out a forced laugh. My right hand was still under my desk -- still slick with my own juices, so I took the folder from him with my left hand.

"Oh, nothing to worry about," I said, noticing his eyes trail down to my disheveled blazer. I'd done a so-so job of straightening it out before he'd come in, but it was still a bit of a mess. I could feel that it was hanging open too much, exposing more cleavage than earlier, and Mark clearly enjoyed the view.

I prayed that was all he was seeing.

"Well, you said you wanted that report by noon. Sorry I was a bit late," he said.

I looked at my clock. It was almost twelve thirty! I must have lost track of time! I'd been playing with myself for over an hour! I hadn't got a single bit of work done all morning!

"It's fine," I said, too unnerved to say anything else.

Mark smiled. It was obvious he'd waiting until after noon to bring me the folder, despite my order to have it here early, but in the state I was currently in, I could hardly manage to scold him.

"You sure you're OK, Cass?" He said, and I winced at the casual name.

"Yeah," I lied, "Just working hard today. You know how it is."

Mentally, I implored him to leave.

Finally, he shrugged, and began to walk out of my office.

"Hey," he said, just before he'd left, "Myself and a couple of guys are headed out for a quick lunch. Care to come? It'd be on me!" he said.

"Uh, oh- no thanks-" I blushed. I could still feel my naked legs against the underside of my desk. In fact, I realized only now, my hand was still down the front of my underwear. In my shock, it had simply frozen there, still gripping my cunt tightly as I feigned a casual smile to Mark.

"Ah, c'mon, Cass. You look like you could use some fresh air, and the guys would love to see a little more of you!" Mark insisted. "You know, you're a real inspiration for a lot of them!"

Sure I was, I thought, fighting to roll my eyes as Mark's eyes once again wandered down towards my tits. I thanked any and all of the Gods of the universe for my solid wood desk. If it wasn't for that one piece of wood, Mark would have a full view of my exposed, glistening cunt.

"No thanks," I said, keeping the fake smile plastered on my face, "But tell them I say hey!"

Tell them I say 'hey'??

I was so nervous, I was sounding like a ditsy college freshmen!

"OK," Mark said, "Your loss."

Finally, he left my Office, closing the door behind him.

Immediately, I rushed into action, pulling my skirt back down and leaping out of my chair. I launched across my Office, clicking the door shut.

God, I was a mess.

The back of my skirt was damp. I could feel it clinging into the crack of my ass.

My face was flush, and my hair bun had loosened up a fair bit, with strands of golden hair tumbling down the front of my face.

Thank God Mark hadn't come in a moment sooner, I thought. I'd just barely gotten myself composed... and he hadn't ended up the wiser about my previous activities.

I fixed myself in my office mirror the best I could, readjusting my undies and skirt until I passed for normal again.

My chair looked like someone had spilled a glass of water in it though.

Shamefully, I had to wipe it dry with a paper towel from my mini-bar before I was able to sit down again.

What had I been thinking?! I'd come milliseconds from getting caught finger-fucking myself senseless in my own office, during work time!

It would have been the end of my career!

I was still flushed from my efforts, frustrated that I hadn't cum, but too terrified to consider continuing what I'd been up to.

I pressed a button on my desk phone, paging Stacy over the intercom.

"Yes, Ms. Riley?" her bubbly voice sprang up, eager to make up for the poor interactions we'd had earlier.

"Stacy, I'm going to be working on some special projects for the rest of the day. Hold my calls, and see to it that nobody disturbs me, OK? I have a meeting upstairs at three -- cancel it, OK?"

"Yes, ma'am," Stacy said obediently.

"Oh, and Stacy," I added, biting my lip, "Can you page me and let me know when Jane leaves for the day?"

There was a pause.

"Um, yes ma'am," Stacy said.

"Good," I said, and hung up the phone, knowing the timid little air head knew better than to disobey my request.

For the rest of the day, I stayed in my office. Terrified of lapsing into a repeat of my morning ministrations, I buried myself in paper work.