All Comments on 'Cassy's Awakening Ch. 05'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago
Great work

Hi, Great work can’t wait to see where this goes, Cassy needs to behave as i wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of Jane.

Not too sure about the writing with the pen but just shows you the power of Jane over Cassy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work. An easy 5 stars. I am wondering if jane will hold back any at work or keep pushing. It seems as though jane has plans to add Stacey more into her controlling of Casey which I wouldn't mind seeing. I just hope you don't get Mark involved keep it as a lady thing. Thanks for sharing, hope next chapter will come soon.

Pappasleaze!

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

The plot is tried and true, not original, but nothing quite like an intense blackmail story. Kudos for the length and quality of the writing. This could go down as an all-time classic, depending on what happens over the next ten chapters or so, ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best series on this site by far. I’ve always had a fantasy of making my significant other text her ex’s/one night stands telling them she missed them fucking her and then having her follow through with anyone that responds. Would be hot to see something like that take place with Cassy. Either way this series is fantastic and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am waiting impatiently for the sequel. Hope Stacy comes on :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great plot and such a well written story..

Would love to see Casey getting degraded further and also controlled by Stacey. And hopefully gradually she will be lowest of all in the company in terms of position (high to low position/ fall from grace) and gradually she starts to enjoy this and completely submit to Jane willingly.

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for continuing this series. Sassy Cassy under mistress Jane’s thumb at work! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing story, thank you so much for sharing it with us! Any chance of including watersports?

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

WOW, this continues to be a fabulous story, so very well written and soooo very hot. Thank You for taking the time to write it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES