Cassy's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should probably get back to my office, though," Jane said with a pout,sliding half-an-inch further out of me, "And you've obviously got a lot of catching up to do..."

Instinctively, I reached up, and grabbed my legs, pulling them open as wide as I could.

"Wait!" I pleaded, "Please -- Mistress-"

I couldn't believe what I was doing, or what I was about to do.

"Yes, Sassy Cassy?" Jane asked with a smirk, eagerly awaiting my response.

"I... can't you..." I held my legs awkwardly out to the side, pulling them up at the knees in a lewd, slutty stretch, "Before you go... can't you... let me... finish...?"

There it was.

I was officially asking Jane to keep fucking me, in the ass, on my desk- in the middle of a work day.

"Oh, Cassy..." Jane clucked her tongue, "You really ARE a whore, aren't you?"

I frowned. Staring up at her from my desk, I could see the words I'd written on my tits earlier. I remembered the lines I'd scribbled on my ass as well -- they'd still be there, of course, though I can't imagine they were very legible now.

Not with all the mess I was making.

"Yes..." I admitted, "You win. I'm a whore. I don't care what I have to say... I just need -- I need you to finish me off! I've done everything you've asked... I even marked myself just like you ask-aaah!"

Jane had thrust into me suddenly, just as I'd tried to finish my plea. Her impact was brutal, and unexpected, and I bucked against her in return.

"YES!" I cried out, no longer careful to keep my voice down now that the phone was off. My door was locked, and relatively sound proof, and I wanted to -- needed to -- let loose!

"Oh, yes!" I cried out again as Jane began to pick up the tempo, "Yes, yes! Fuck my ass-"

Jane slapped against me over and over, pounding my poor, abused ass without mercy. I rocked back and forth on the desk, keeping my legs spread wide open as a trickle of drool began to spill from my gaping mouth.

It was divine. It was exactly what I needed. I didn't care about anything else ; not my call from earlier, not the fact that I was getting railed on my desk at work, not the fact that I'd gotten next to no work done all day -

"Are you sorry for earlier?" Jane asked, grunting from her own exertion as she continued to destroy my ass with every forceful impact.

"Yes!" I panted, "I'm sorry, ma'am! I'll never misbehave again, I promise-"

Jane smiled as she fucked me.

"Yes you will," she said, "You're too dumb to get ALL of your training correct on the first go around. But don't worry, I'm happy to correct you as you need."

Despite the humiliation of her words, I smiled blissfully.

I could feel the approaching orgasm inside of me. Every inch of me trembled in anticipation.

"Oh, Mistress... I'm going to cum-" I moaned, referring to Jane as my Mistress without even thinking about it.

"Not until I say!" Jane was pounding my ass furiously now. I was being thrashed back and forth across my desk, knocking papers and pens and my keyboard to the floor.

I writhed at her every motion, feeling the strap on penetrate me over and over again. Every time she pushed forward, I practically burst at the seams.

"Please ma'am -- I can't hold it," I begged, feeling myself begin to slide over the proverbial edge, "I'm going to- I'm going to-"

Jane leaned in suddenly, bending over me until our faces were only inches from each other.

"Tell your Mistress you love her," she said to me in a soft voice, watching as my lips and eyes twitched and shook on the precipice of release, "And then you can cum for me."

"I- I-" I was losing it. As Jane had bent over me, she'd thrust into me as hard as she possibly could, driving the strap on further up into my ass than I'd ever thought would be possible.

"I LOVE MY MISTRESS!" I practically shouted up at her.

And then I lost it.

My body burst in a powerful, unrelenting orgasm. Jane continued to keep the strap on firmly inside of me, and I felt my whole body clamp down on it as my mercilessly tortured pussy exploded in ecstasy.

To keep me from screaming too loudly, Jane leaned further down, and wrapped her lips around my own.

She locked her mouth over mind, stiffing my unmitigated cries of passion.

I shook like an earth quake, but she held me in place, keeping me clamped down around the strap on and pinned to the desk under her.

It felt like hours until she loosened her grip on me, though it must have been only a minute.

My tired body lay limp on my desk, and she was able to slide the thick shaft out of my aching ass with slippery easy.

"You really botched that meeting," Jane said, as casual as could be as she wiped the wet, purple toy on the side of my leg and began stepping out of the leather harness, "If it weren't for your special status around here, you'd really be in hot water after a performance like that, huh?"

I was panting, uncaring over whatever petty insult Jane was tossing my way.

"You better up your game if you want to keep your position at the top, Slut!" Jane said with a laugh, and tucked the strap-on device back in the discreet bag she'd evidently carried it here with.

"Ma'am..." I breathed at last, managing to push myself up a few inches to watch as Jane began to make her way to the door, "You're going to ruin me... this is too reckless... too extreme..."

I looked down at my sex-tussled body.

"I mean, how am I supposed to carry on for the rest of the day - Look at me! What am I supposed to do?!"

Jane eyed me over. I was a mess.

My legs were still parted, casually tossed over the edge of my desk. My skirt was a disaster, wrinkled, wet, stained with the runny permanent marker that had smeared off of my ass during our fuck session.

My shirt was rumpled as well. Somewhere during my passionate writhing, I'd snapped it open, busting the last few buttons that had held it together beneath my chest.

"I've got meetings... phone calls, people to see!"

I held out my shirt for effect. The white blouse was also stained with ink. My sweaty tits had been pressed into my desk as Jane had fucked me, and it had caused the writing on my tits to smear into an unintelligible mess.

"Hmm..." Jane said, "Yeah, I guess that won't do. Even for you, it's a bit much."

I blushed in shame.

"Tell you what," she added, "You just sit tight, my Sassy little Princess, and I'll figure something out, okay?"

I sighed.

She was going to leave me here -- like this?

"Do you trust your Mistress?" She asked with a grin.

I hung my head.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered. As if I had a choice.

"Good," she said, "Now get some work done, and I'll take care of everything else."

Before I could react, Jane flung open my office door.

Shit-

I snapped my legs together. I'd been completely exposed!

Thankfully, nobody was standing directly outside, but Jane called down the hall.

"Stacy, can you hold Cassy's calls for a while? She's got a lot to catch up on, and she's asked me to help her get back on track." Jane asked, and I heard Stacy reply immediately.

"Of course, Ms. Scott! I'll hold her calls."

"Thanks, Stacy," Jane said, and turned to me with a wink. As she began to close the door, I heard her continue, "Better cancel her appointments for the next hour or so too. She's really behind. Honestly, I don't know how a person can be so disorganized..."

The lock clicked as Jane shot my door, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

For some perverse reason, I actually felt thankful towards Jane for her efforts.

Sure, she may have been the one to cause all of this, but in my muddled mind, I was simply relieved she was taking care of me now.

I pushed myself off of my desk, inspecting the disaster I'd left everywhere...

My clothes were ruined. I was still leaking ink and cum and sweat down my legs -

And despite all of my efforts... and the powerful, relentless fucking I'd just received... I realized my body was still wired up, and energized for more.

I was still horny.

I sighed, looking at the clock.

I wasn't even half way through the day, I realized with dread.

I could only hope that Jane would stay true to her word, and help me through my messy predicament.

There was nothing else I could do but wait, hope, and trust that my Mistress would take care of me.

Dejected, I sat my damp, ink stained ass down into my office chair, and forced myself to get back to work.

---

More to come! Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed!!

~M