Cassy's Trick

Story Info
Cassy has a plan to keep her nudist guest around for longer.
6.6k words
4.35
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

There came a knock on Cassy's door. Finally, her mysterious roommate for a day or two had arrived! She took one final look at her makeup to make sure it was perfect, adjusted her breasts, and hurried to the door.

Her eyes widened with awe and excitement when she saw the beauty that would be staying with her!

"Hi, I'm Roxy!" said the gorgeous redhead, excitedly, and extended her hand.

"Oh! Um... yeah, hi! I'm Cassy," she said, almost stuttering, as she took her hand.

She had been taken aback for a moment. Cassy had been hoping her guest would be a hottie, but she hadn't expected her to be this drop-dead gorgeous! She allowed her eyes to part briefly from Roxy's smiling face to give her a proper assessment.

She was somewhat tall for a woman, but not too much, just like Cassy. She was fit and very well-built, but still soft and feminine, just like Cassy. Her thighs were athletic and muscular, and left on full display by her daringly short cut-off shorts. She was even sporting the beginnings of a six-pack, as evidenced by the tiny, white crop top that barely extended below her breasts. Oh, yes, and her breasts! They were astoundingly large, and perfectly shaped, again, just like...

Actually, Roxy's might have been even bigger, just by a little. It was actually hard to tell. In cases like this, Cassy would usually assume the other girl was just wearing a padded bra and be content with that, but then her nipples wouldn't have been poking out through the thin fabric. Cassy wasn't sure if she wanted to feel excited or envious. She was hoping the girl would be something worth looking at, but... possibly even better looking than her? That could be good or bad, depending on how their relationship unfolded. Cassy HAD to make sure to establish herself as the alpha early on. Starting now, in fact.

"Welcome to town! Hey, so since you're new here, I thought I could show you the ropes. You gotta know how to act and how to talk to people in this place if you want to be taken seriously. You just stick by me, and I'll.."

Roxy cut her off by giggling, placing the fingers of one hand over her mouth. It was an amused giggle, not a rude one, but Cassy still had to stifle a scowl.

"You're so kind, Cassy! But I used to live here. That's how I know our mutual friends. Didn't they tell you? That's okay, I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together!"

"That must have slipped my mind. Can I help you get your things? I'll carry the heavy stuff for you. I keep myself pretty strong for a girl."

"I'll bet you do! But this is all I brought," she explained, showing off her one bag, which she easily lifted in one hand. "One of the benefits to not wearing a lot of clothes in this warm weather, am I right? Aww, but thanks for all the help you offer! I can see why the gang recommended I stay with you. I've only just met you, and I can already tell you're going to be a wonderful host!"

Cassy showed Roxy to the guest room.

"I could use a shower if you don't mind," she asked, after unpacking a few things. "I'm so hot and sweaty from traveling all day!"

As Roxy enjoyed her shower, Cassy started thinking lewd thoughts about her guest. Roxy was so hot, and she was fully naked right now! She had left the door open a crack. Would it hurt to try to take a peek? There hadn't been much hidden on that minimalist outfit she had worn, but there were still a few tantalizing details she would have loved to know. Was her pussy shaved? What did her nipples look like?

But before Cassy could work out a plan to avoid being caught, Roxy finished her shower and walked out of the bathroom still completely nude! And, yes, her pussy was shaved as smooth as an angel's, and her nipples were rosy pink with nice, wide areolas.

But instead of heading straight for the guest room and getting dressed, Roxy plopped her clean, naked butt down on Cassy's couch in the living room, and relaxed.

"So, what do you do around here, Cassy?" she asked.

Cassy was rarely at a loss for words, but she barely even stammered a response as she eyed this naked beauty up and down. Roxy made no attempts whatsoever to cover anything.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Is this weird? This is how I usually hang out at home. I've never been a big fan of the whole clothes thing. I think of this as the 'real me,' and I figured it'd be fine, since it's just us girls here. I'll go put some clothes on, if that would help."

"Wait, no! NO! I mean, you're fine. I don't mind at all, is what I meant to say. You look... like... like you take very good care of yourself! Maybe you've earned the right to walk around however you want."

"Oh, okay! So, that slack-jawed stare was more of a 'like what you see' kind of slack-jawed stare, not a 'what the heck is this crazy girl thinking' sort of one."

"Yeah, something like that," and they both giggled for a few moments, before Cassie continued. "As a matter of fact, I don't always bother with the whole clothes thing either if nobody's around. Me even being dressed at all was really more for you." This was an exaggeration, but she needed to say something to try to connect with Roxy.

"Hell yeah, Cassy! Get comfy!"

Cassy was grinning from ear to ear as she undressed. Sure, hanging out with a friend whose beauty rivaled her own came with its risks, but now that she knew Roxy was hers to enjoy, she couldn't have been happier to have her around!

"Oh my gosh, those tattoos are awesome!" Roxy exclaimed with glee once Cassy's shirt and bra were off.

Cassy had a brilliant gold pattern of two serpents on her trim stomach, and intricate circular designs around the borders of her large areolas.

"And I LOVE how they match your lipstick and your eyes. Speaking of, how DID you get those gold irises? They look so good with your copper skin!"

"This is my natural eye color."

"Uh-uh! Get out!"

"It's rare, but... yeah. These are my real eyes."

That had been no lie, but Cassy wasn't so interested in her tattoos or her eye color at the moment. She sat down on the couch next to Roxy and leaned in. Without waiting, she reached a hand for Roxy's left breast and felt it's firmness. She brushed her fingers across the nipple, and marveled at how it was every bit as large and perky as her own!

"Uhhhh... Cassy? What are you doing?" Roxy complained, as her mood quickly changed.

"Just seeing what you've got here. Oh my... VERY nice! Whose tits do you think are better, mine or yours?"

"Uh.. heh heh!" Roxy laughed, uncomfortably. "If you could maybe look with your eyes instead of your hands... yeah, thanks..."

"What's the big deal? It's just us girls, after all!"

"Look, I'm really sorry. I think maybe I'm giving you the wrong idea. For me, being naked is just a comfort thing. If you thought I was coming onto you, then that's my fault, and I'm really sorry! Maybe I should put some clothes on."

"What? No, no, that's fine! I'll keep my hands off if that bothers you. I was just comparing anyway, but if you think that's me making a move on you, I'd better stop before I send YOU the wrong message. But you shouldn't have to dress a certain way for my sake. It's your body, you dress it however you want and be comfortable!"

"Oh, thanks! I guess it'll be fine, then."

Cassy slid back to make sure Roxy had her personal space. She was a little angry now, being teased like that only to be denied. But she knew if she pushed her boundaries again, there would be no more talking her out of putting her clothes back on. At least like this she had a wonderful view! Cassy crossed her legs to hide how wet she had become, and started plotting how she was going to claim this prize for herself.

"So, how did you become friends with Zer and Anna and the crew?" Cassy asked. "I can't believe they wouldn't have mentioned somebody like you!"

Cassy and Roxy talked long into the night, and it seemed like they were going to be great friends!

...

The next morning, Cassy woke up to find Roxy sitting her couch, still butt naked, reading a book she had brought with her. Cassy prepared a quick breakfast for the two of them, which they ate, still fully nude, seated at her table. As they ate and chatted, Cassy took whatever opportunity she could to look at Roxy's body without making it obvious she was staring. Again, she had to cross her legs to hide how horny she was getting. She wasn't sure how much longer she would hold out. What would she lose control of first: her lust, or her temper for having to suppress her lust for so long? This was infuriating!

"Well," Roxy began once they were finished, "I promised our friends I'd meet them at ten. You coming?"

"Of course!"

...

All day, Roxy caught up with her old friends. Annoyingly, they paid more attention to her than Cassy. It was at least understandable, since they hadn't seen her for so long. But all the old things they talked about, which Cassy hadn't even been around for... she was starting to feel that this 'new' girl was already starting to take her place. She was starting to seem like a threat again.

At first, Cassy made a few subtle attempts to one-up her, a sly power move here and there, but nothing seemed to change the dynamic. By the later half of the day, she had decided to stop before her power plays became too obvious and ruined her chances, so she did her best to keep a smile on her face, while she continued plotting how she was finally going to claim this hot piece of ass for herself. After putting up with all this, she was practically owed it!

...

That evening, when they finally got back to Cassy's home, Roxy couldn't shut up about how great their friends were and how lucky Cassy was to have met them. But at least she had this babe all to herself once again! This would be her last night here, so she had to make it count.

"Goodness, another warm day! I need a shower bad! Want to join me?" Cassy invited.

"Sure!"

Score! Finally, things were moving in the right direction! Giggling, they stripped out of their sweaty clothes and hopped into the shower. Cassy had intentionally set it a little chilly, and her ploy paid off perfectly!

"Oooohh!" Roxy moaned with a shiver as soon as she stepped in.

Instantly, her nipples were as hard as rocks, and Cassy got to see them in their full, erect glory! And, wow, they were nice ones!

"Hey, I'm not trying to poke your eyes out or anything!" Roxy teased when she caught her staring. "YOU'RE the one that set the water so cold! Don't blame me! Now get your naked butt in here, you!"

Cassy jumped in and turned the heat up just a little, so it wasn't quite so chilly. The cool water felt amazing after that warm day! As they soaped up, Cassy let their bare hips brush together a few times. Sliding their wet, slippery skin together was already getting her all kinds of excited! Roxy didn't seem to mind so far.

As Roxy worked shampoo into her voluminous hair, her raised arms lifted her breasts up into the perfect position. Her eyes were shut tightly to keep the suds out, which let Cassy stare all she wanted without fear of being caught. Then a thought came to her: Roxy also couldn't see where she was going. Cassy positioned herself right in front of her, and sure enough, their nipples flicked against each other, almost perfectly tip to tip.

"Oops, sorry!" Roxy shouted with a giggle, and took a step back. "A little awkward. My bad!"

That nipple-to-nipple touch had been the hottest thing that had happened to Cassy all week, so far! It was all she could do to not start rubbing herself right then and there!

"Want me to get your back?" Cassy offered, once Roxy had rinsed the suds out of her eyes.

"Sure! I won't turn down a helping hand."

Roxy turned to face the wall, while Cassy soaped up her hands. Cassy intentionally skipped a wash cloth so she could feel Roxy's skin in her bare hands. As she massaged the soap in, Roxy leaned against the wall, looking very relaxed. Getting bolder, Cassy ran her hands up her sides, slowly working her way around front. Finally, she did it. She let her hands slide up under her armpits and brushed the sides of her soft breasts, just enough to jiggle them a little.

"Uhh... Cassy? I think I can get my front, thank you very much," she protested.

With that, she stood up straight again and turned back toward her. Well, that was the end of that. For now, at least.

After their shower, Roxy slumped her nude body down on Cassy's couch and relaxed. She took a look at all of Roxy's parts that she was selfishly showing off, but refusing to allow Cassy to touch. What a shameless tease! Her bare skin looked so temptingly soft, that she just had to touch it! Even if it wasn't a breast or her pussy, she wanted to feel her beautiful skin.

Well, she had seemed to like it when she had soaped up her back, so at least that was somewhere where consent had already been established. When she offered to give her a back rub, Roxy happily rolled over onto her stomach. Cassy sat down beside her and began to rub her shoulders, as she cooed pleasurably.

Kneading her beautiful, bare flesh in her fingers was nice, but after a few minutes, Cassy was already starting to feel unsatisfied. She looked at Roxy's luscious curved, at her strong butt and wide hips, and wanted to lay claim to every part of her body, not just her back and shoulders. Her problem last time was clearly that she had moved too fast.

Slowly and methodically, she worked her hands down her spike, and down to her lower back, until she was several inches from her butt crack. With a level of patience that was uncharacteristic for the usually impulsive Cassy, she worked her hands up and down a few times, going from her neck and shoulders back down to her lower back, daring to inch her way lower each time. After a grueling ten minutes, Cassy was so antsy she could barely sit still. She had worked her hands almost down to her tailbone. Just a little lower, and those muscular cheeks would be hers to caress!

"Cassy?" Roxy spoke up suddenly, without raising her head. "I think that's quite low enough, thank you."

She hadn't even sounded angry, nor had she shown the slightest sign of discomfort. She had let Cassy know the exact moment she had met her boundary. Cassy angrily obeyed.

"Hands getting tired?" Roxy asked after another half a minute.

Her hands weren't tired yet; Cassy had simply lost the motivation to continue this pointless courting ritual now that the payoff she was hoping for seemed unlikely.

"A little."

"Mmm... well, that felt great! You have some strong hands! Your turn now?"

They switched positions, and Roxy began to work her magic on Cassy. As it turned out, her massage felt incredible! But a back massage, even one this good, wasn't what Cassy really wanted. She waited, with barely a spark of hope that Roxy would make a move, but she never did.

Cassy eventually gave up and said that was enough, and both girls went to bed, each of them to their own rooms, alone. Cassy didn't think it was possible for a woman to get blue balls, yet she was so horny it almost hurt. But she was also so frustrated trying to make any progress with Roxy that she just didn't feel like satisfying herself. She slumped down in her bed and thought, angrily, about how much of a tease Roxy was. She had given Roxy so much hospitality, yet for all her efforts, what was she getting back? Friend-zoned by the hottest thing that had come into her life in a long time. It wasn't fair! Too horny and frustrated to get any sleep, Cassy began to scheme about how she was going to keep that hot piece of ass around.

...

The next morning, Cassy emerged from her room to find Roxy once again lounging fully nude on her couch. Roxy looked up with an excited smile!

"Hey, Cassy! I just wanted you to know it was great rooming with you. Your hospitality was amazing, and so are you! And I thought maybe I should find a way to thank you for all you've done for me. I mean... you deserve it."

"Wait... REALLY?" Cassy said, as her eyes widened in hope. Was Roxy finally going to pay out?

"Yep! I... MADE BREAKFAST!!!" she declared proudly, and pointed to the dining table.

"Ahh, so you did," she said, doing her best to hide her utter disappointment as she eyed the admittedly impressive spread she had laid out.

"I picked up a few ingredients yesterday when you weren't looking: some of my old local favorites. I hope you like it!"

But Cassy's disappointment was short-lived. She still had the plan she had come up with last night, one that she still fully intended to act out before Roxy left for good. It would be more than good enough!

In about an hour, it was nearly time for Roxy to leave. She had all her things packed up, except for the outfit she would be wearing, still neatly folded up on top of her suitcase. For now, she was still fully nude.

"Aww, I'm sad I have to leave so soon. It was great being back in town, and meeting you, too, of course!"

"Who says you have to leave, then?"

Roxy sighed. "Well, the new life I made for myself. It's not as fun as being here, but there's stuff I have to do." She reached for her clothes, about to make herself presentable for going outside.

"Hold on, I have a surprise for you, too!"

"Aww, you do? Really?" she squeaked, excitedly, as her eyes lit up!

"Yeah, just one second... let me get it ready," Cassy said with a wicked grin as she turned around and pulled a bottle out of a handbag she had been keeping nearby.

Thinking about that breathtaking meeting of their nipples last night, she unscrewed the tip of the bottle and squeezed a generous amount of viscous, white liquid over each of her nipples. She massaged it into her skin with the tips of her fingers to ensure an even coat. When she pulled her fingers away, gooey strands of the substance stretched out from her fingers, giving her nipples a very nice tug before snapping: an enticing teaser of what was to come very soon! She pulled a wet wipe out of her bag and quickly wiped her fingers clean before her fingers wound up stuck to something as well.

"I... got... youuuu..."

"Yeah?"

"A HUG!!!"

Before Roxy could react, Cassy spun around and nearly tackled her with an aggressive bear hug, which squished their bare boobs together.

"OOOF! Uhh.. heh heh... thanks?" she responded, awkwardly.

Cassy continued to hold her tight.

"Wait, I know what this is about! Aww, you feel bad that I made you a thankyou breakfast, and you didn't get me anything. But, remember, you hosted me! You don't need to get me anything!"

Roxy admitted defeat and returned the hug, even pressing their cheeks together.

"I had a LOT of fun meeting, you, Cassy! I'm going to miss you! I should probably get dressed and head out now..."

But Cassy still didn't release Roxy.

"Okay, yeah, you really don't want me to go. Believe me the feeling's mutual. Umm, why are you moving your lips? Are you... counting?"

"Huh? No, what would I be counting for?" Cassy replied, and held the hug. Just another few seconds...

There, that should have been the full sixty seconds by now. It should be done. Cassy relaxed her arms and let Roxy go. She eyed her with an evil grin, just waiting to see her reaction.

"All right, bye, Cassy! Please do be sure to... huh?"

Roxy started to pull away from Cassy, but immediately something felt strange. There was a firm tugging on her nipples that only got stronger the farther she tried to move away from Cassy. She looked down to catch a glimpse of her and Cassy's nipples stretched out like elastic, still clinging together as if they couldn't bear to part. An instant later, she was yanked back toward her, and they collided tit to tit with a loud smack!

"What... WHAT DID YOU DO???" Roxy screamed as she tried to pull away from Cassy again.

12