Cassy's Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? Nothing! I didn't do anything!" Cassy pleased with a domineering grin.

"Yes, you did! What is this stuff?"

She poked at a translucent white substance that coated both their nipples in a thin layer. It felt tough and rubbery, and it tried to cling to her finger as she pulled it away. Whatever it was, it seemed to have mostly solidified, and had lost some of its incredible stickiness. With a jerk, she was able to yank her finger away, which caused the joined pair of stretched nipples to snap back like a plucked rubber band.

"Is this... GLUE??? Is that what you were doing when your back was turned?"

"Oh, fine! You got me! I coated my nipples in a VERY... potent... adhesive before we enjoyed our bare booby hug."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT???"

"I love you too much, Roxy! I just can't bear to let a beauty like you go!"

"THAT'S NOT HOW LOVE WORKS!!!"

"Okay, got me again! Maybe it's mostly lust. But all the same, I had so much fun with you around! And you were complaining about not wanting to have to go back home, so I granted your wish. You're welcome."

"You... how can you... OOOOOH!" she scowled, so angry she couldn't even finish a sentence.

Roxy was leaning back, doing her best to pull away from Cassy, but there was only so far she could go. Their boobs and nipples stretched out to their limit. Cassy happily stood her ground, enjoying the sight of this sexy redhead struggling to free her boobs, and enjoying the tugging on her own. So far, their nipples held together fast, as Cassy knew they would.

"Dammit, this stuff's STRONG! What the hell did you use?"

"I'll show you," she said and slowly turned back towards her bag. Roxy stumbled along with her, awkwardly. She had to hold onto the side of the sofa to keep from falling over as Cassy squatted down to grab the bottle. She stood back up and handed it to her.

Roxy read the label, and her eyes widened in horror!

"Permanent glue?" she said with shock, then turned the bottle to read the warnings. "Bonds in sixty seconds... Danger: avoid skin contact at all costs. Skin bonding is irreversible, and may require... SURGERY TO REMOVE??? NO SOLVENT AVAILABLE??? Cassy, what is wrong with you?"

Roxy began tugging again. This time she pushed off from Cassy's shoulders. She grimaced in exertion and pain.

"But now we can be together forever! Isn't that great?"

"NOT LIKE THIS! Wait, it's not really going to be forever... is it?"

"Didn't you read the label? It's permanent! You are mine forever!"

Roxy had managed to work her knee up between their tits and was pushing off against Cassy's sternum, now gritting her teeth and groaning.

"Bullshit! Our skin cells will fall off eventually!"

"You're so smart! It usually takes about five days until the bond is loose enough that it can be removed."

"Usually? Wait, how many times have you used this stuff on human skin, you weirdo?"

"What? Sometimes it's fun to play with! You don't have to kink shame."

"Maybe I don't even want to know. Whatever! I am NOT staying stuck to you like this for five freaking days!"

No longer wanting to even touch Cassy, Roxy released her hands from her and tried to walk backwards away from her. Their boobs and nipples stretched as far as they would go, after which Roxy couldn't back up any further. She leaned back, pulling with her body weight as hard as she dared.

"Hurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed, as she struggled and struggled, but no matter what she did, their nipples refused to separate. The two of them were stuck fast!

Meanwhile, Cassy planted her feet and was managing to stay in place for now. Roxy was putting up a good fight. She could really feel her tits being yanked on, but it seemed she had a higher pain tolerance than Roxy, so she remained fully in control of the situation.

Just to test that theory, Cassy slowly took a step back. Though Roxy fought like a warrior, she eventually stumbled forward along with her. Then, to trick the girl into thinking she had a fighting chance, she allowed herself to lose a little ground.

Cassy's lower lip quivered slightly with the mounting pain, but she was still well within her limits. Wow, Roxy was really getting mad now! But despite the moderate pain, or maybe even accentuated by it, Cassy was getting very aroused! All the tugging on her nipples felt so exciting, as did watching their welded nipples stretch out between them like strands of chewed bubblegum, and watching Roxy struggle and struggle to get free of her, knowing it was completely hopeless!

After maybe twenty minutes of this titty tug-o-war, it was too much for Cassy. She had to satisfy herself! Her lady parts ached for attention; they had been for the past two days, so she slipped a hand downward and began to stroke herself. She was so ready for it that she started feeling pleasure almost immediately! Finally! This had been a long time coming. She gyrated her hips to the rhythm of her fingers as they did their thing.

"Wait, what the hell are you doing down there?" Roxy asked in horror as she finally looked down between their shared cleavage. "Are you seriously... OH MY GOD!!! GET AWAY FORM ME!!!"

Roxy began to struggle even more desperately, but there was nothing more she could do like that.

"Irreversible, my ass! We're getting our boobs apart one way or another. You come here!"

Roxy grabbed both their nipples in her clenched fists. The glue was almost completely dry by now, and felt smooth to the touch. She tightened her pinky and ring fingers around Cassy's nipples and began to tug her along. This was just a little too much for Cassy, so she had no choice but to stumble along.

Roxy tugged Cassy over to the dinner table. She sat down across the corner from Cassy and laid their stretched tits across it. Cassy's heart leapt when she picked up a sharp knife left over from breakfast. She ran the blade back and forth across the clear film of glue right over where their nipples were joined, but after several minutes of vigorous sawing, it hadn't even made a scratch. She carefully tried to insert the point between the glue and her skin, but it didn't go in. She thought about trying to jam it in even harder, but decided against it.

Giving up on that, Roxy pulled Cassy all the way over to the bathroom and into the shower, not even bothering to wait for it to warm up. The bumps around their nipples popped out as the cold water poured over them, and made each of them gasp. Roxy poured soap, shampoo, and anything else she could find over the bond, and massaged it in for several minutes. Every so often, she stopped to grab one of her nipples and one of Cassy's, and tried to yank them apart with her hands. When that proved futile, she tried to work her fingernail between her skin and the thin layer of hardened glue, but that was equally impossible.

Cassy, meanwhile, was enjoying the fact that Roxy was touching her nipples so much. She continued to finger herself as her pleasure built and built. By now, Roxy was beginning to breathe heavily. It looked like she was starting to get a little horny, too. With her free hand, Cassy ran a finger up Roxy's back, which caused her to gasp even louder. Oh, yes, she was definitely getting horny, though she might deny it.

Cassy spared her right hand from herself and devoted both hands to rubbing Roxy's slick, soapy skin up and down.

"Okay, this isn't working," Roxy complained in defeat, paying no attention to Cassy's caresses.

She shut off the water, and the two of them toweled off. Roxy stared at their joined parts, wondering what in the world she was going to try next. She was panting even louder now, and her cheeks were visibly flushed. Cassy rubbed her hands down Roxy's hips and butt cheeks, which produced a small moan of pleasure.

"I know one way that might get us apart," Cassy whispered softly into her ear.

"Oh, you do? Please, what can we do?"

"Don't blush, but as chance has it, this glue reacts to orgasm hormones."

"Or... orgasm?"

"Yes. If we both have an orgasm, it might loosen the bond on our skin. If... you're okay with that, I mean."

"I... I..." Roxy began, but no more words came to her.

"Up to you," she said, and caressed her.

And when Cassy leaned in for a kiss, Roxy returned it willingly. She even wrapped her arms around Cassy and pulled her in tight.

"Oh, is that a 'yes?'"

"Fine! I'm too horny right now to care. Let's just do what we have to do!"

Cassy led them into her bedroom where she produced a long double dildo. Then she led them back into the living room, and picked up the glue bottle again.

"Wait, are you serious? Don't glue it INSIDE me!"

"I won't. Just on the outside. Is that okay? It'll come loose when our nipples do."

"Okay, sure. That should work."

"I knew you had an adventurous side!"

Cassy applied a small dab of glue to either end of the dildo, and pressed it up against their vulvas. She counted to sixty, and when she released it, it hung from their pussies with an insanely tight grip on their labia and clitoral hoods. She gave a tug to test the bond, and both of them cooed in pleasure.

Cassy started to back up. They felt their nipples and labia being tugged on at once. Roxy pulled back as well, though not with the desperate force she had used before. She let out another small sigh of pleasure as her labia and clitoral hood were gently tugged on. She pulled back just a little harder, as much as she was comfortable for now. Their soft, pink folds of skin stretched about an inch forward of their bodies, perfectly welded to either end of the dildo.

That was when Cassy reached down and hit the button on the side: once to turn it on, and two more to turn up the vibrations to her preferred setting. This earned a loud gasp from Roxy! They began gyrating their hips in an attempt to find the best angle.

Soon, Cassy grabbed the vibrating dildo at the center and yanked up on it. Roxy groaned with a mix of pain and pleasure. But Roxy was still going, so she did it again, and once more. For Cassy, she loved a little pain with her pleasure. Roxy, it seemed, was a good apprentice to Cassy's distinguished tastes.

When both of them were well on their way to orgasm, Cassy turned the vibrations up again. By now, it was strong! It was almost too much for Roxy, though Cassy seemed to be loving it. The only reprieve she could get from the heavy, almost overpowering vibrations was to pull back, but the farthest she could get her clit from the dildo was only as far as her hood could stretch. And even then, the vibrations were strong enough that her tautly stretched skin conducted the vibrations to her clit anyway.

She was gasping and moaning loudly now. She rhythmically pulled back on her hips, which tugged, released, and tugged on their clits. All the while, she leaned back, putting constant tension on their glued nipples.

Roxy's knees were getting weak and shaky, and she was having trouble supporting herself. Cassy noticed, but neglected to help support her. It was fun watching her struggle. As they neared orgasm, Roxy finally buckled. She made a desperate grab for Cassy's shoulders, but was too late. Cassy winced as her nipples and labia were yanked on painfully, and Roxy let out an ear-piercing yelp. Cassy did her best to control her fall as she was yanked downward by her private parts, and succeeded in landing right on top of Roxy.

"You okay?" Cassie gasped

"A... a... a... almost... almost there... Don't stop..." she wheezed on the verge of hearing.

Cassy could tell Roxy was seconds away orgasm. While straddling her, Cassy grabbed the dildo in both hands and stimulated herself as quickly as she could. As Roxy began to climax, Cassy was only seconds behind. Cassy reared her head back and shouted in ecstasy as both of them thrust spasmed and thrust their hips violently. Cassy was forced to spare one hand from the dildo to support her weight, but by now she had done everything she needed.

In a minute it was all over. Cassy let out a chest full of air and gasped for breath. She slumped over to the side, which tugged poor Roxy along with her. They laid there for a few minutes on the carpet, sweat glistening all over their bodies, their tits and labia stretched between them. Cassy reached down and switched the vibrator as soon as she had the energy to do so.

"Okay," Roxy finally began, once she had regained her breath, "so should that be enough to loosen the glue?"

"I don't know, why don't we find out?"

Roxy tried to sit up as she yanked at their nipples. So far, nothing gave. After a minute of nothing, she laid back down on her side and tried pulling the dildo free. It was stuck fast!

"It's not working yet! Do we need to go again? I don't know if I have the energy."

"No, just keep trying. We'll get it."

They tried to work their way back to their feet. It took a couple of minutes of what looked like an awkward wrestling match, but they eventually made it. Once they were standing again, they pulled straight back, harder and harder. But after ten minutes of serious struggling, not a single part had come unglued.

"Cassy? This... isn't looking good. You're sure this is going to work?"

"You know, now that you mention it, there was one little detail that slipped my mind."

"Oh? Will you care to enlighten me on that 'one little detail?'"

"It's that I completely made up the part about orgasms being able to loosen the glue. We're stuck until our skin cells die."

"That's not funny at all! Be serious! How are we going to get apart?"

"I am being serious," Cassy said with a sadistic grin on her face. "Nothing removes the glue. Didn't you read the label? We're stuck with each other for the next few days!"

"You... you... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?"

"You LET me glue the dildo in place!"

"Only because you told me... OOOOHH, I HATE YOU!!!"

Roxy began pulling again, more vigorous than ever before! She leaned back hard, stretching their boobs and labia to previously unachieved lengths. By now, she didn't seem to care about pain. She pulled with all her strength, fighting with an animalistic determination to wrench herself free. It was hopeless!

Cassy was surprised at how strong Roxy actually was. She was barely able to keep her footing. In a minute, she was forced to take a step forward, then another. She was actually losing this tug of war, as much as she was enjoying it.

"I'm leaving... if... I have to... take you... with me!" Roxy growled through clenched teeth.

Cassy grabbed onto a wooden support beam behind her, and finally managed to stop Roxy's progress.

"Wait, you're going to drag us outside my front door and down the street with both of us butt naked, stuck tit to tit, and a dildo up against both our vaginas?"

"Whatever it takes..."

"And then somehow make it all the way back home like this. Hey, I'm good for it if you are. At least I'll have the excuse I was dragged along by force."

"Then let go of that post!"

With that, Roxy put her foot against the post and pushed off hard. Immediately, the pain in Cassy's tits and labia spiked. Roxy squealed, but kept pulling. Cassy did her best to bear through it, but it was quickly exceeding even her incredible pain tolerance. She had no idea Roxy was such a warrior. She seemed to be a completely different woman from the seemingly naïve, overly accommodating woman who had walked in her front door two days ago.

"OW, OW, OWWWW!" Cassy yelled at last, as the beam slid out of her grasp.

They toppled down to the floor in a heap once again. They worked their way back up to their knees, and started rubbing their sore breasts. It would hurt for a little bit, but no permanent damage had been done. She'd done worse things to herself for fun.

Roxy was no longer tugging, at least.

"Were you really going to drag me outside?"

"No, of course not. Okay, maybe I thought I was going to, but I wouldn't have done it."

"Well, I would have been impressed if you actually had. I mean, wow! Balls bigger than mine! Major respect!"

"Wow, we're really fucking stuck, aren't we? So, what now? What was your grand scheme?"

"We just hang out like this for the next few days while we have all the sex ever! Come on, you enjoyed the orgasm!"

"All right, I did. But how are we going to live like this for so many days? Did you think that part through? How are we going to eat? How are we going to take care of... other necessary business?"

"I've got provisions for way longer than that, so don't worry about food and stuff. For how we deal with those other parts of life, well, I'm sure we'll figure it out."

"I guess. Sure."

Cassy smiled, contently. There were a few minor details to figure out, but she felt like she had a wonderful several days ahead of her!

12