All Comments on 'Castaway - A Forced Cuckold'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1*

Crap

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Please, please, get an editor.

Check your maths. Roy's wife was 38. They had been married 25 years! (Married at 13?) 22 yr old son. (Pregnant at 15, birthed at 16.) He only grows balls and uses the club on the LAST day when he had ample opportunity to do so while his wife was fucking one of them. Or while they were sleeping he could have clubbed them.

Sorry Lee. Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get an editor

I had to stop reading because you kept spelling captain as captain.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
You have potential, but...

Your story is littered with mistakes, really easy ones. It's a sign you don't proofread and really need an editor. Captain/Caption is only one example, there are others. They are so bad they seriously detract from the story.

Your plot is good, it's actually original and fresh.

You really need to work on fleshing out your characters unless you want just short stroke stories. Right now your writing is choppy. It feels jerky. Work on it, make your stories an enjoyable experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bullshit

She is a fucking bitch. She cut her hubby off for three months

Would she have him killed by them.

He deserves his pound of flesh.

She gave up her ass to them and not him.

She should allow him to fuck who ever he want for the rest of his life.

S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
are you kidding me with this weak shit?

You reconcile? you are pathetic dude. He doesn't dump her after all that? Grow a fucking set of balls. Yeah you the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
are you kidding me ?

to all the "English majors"

Get a life! it was a light fun piece of horn -porn, not some artistic work of literature, do you honestly believe all the stories on this site are done by English professors? give the guy a break !! it was weak sure ;but fun and fellas, as a service man(retired) "Jodie" got a lot other mens pussy's (me too) and the husband on a couple of them knew I was banging their wives.

CompersionistCompersionistabout 4 years ago
Read it before

I've read this story before...🤔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible

I realize this was not meant to win a Pulitzer...HOWEVER, spell check is free and available on virtually every program known to man. Also, who and I do mean who, would ever stay with a so called wife that acted like this skank and had as many cocks on her inside as a porcupine has quills on it's outside???

BH54BH54almost 4 years ago
Lots of mistakes

Early on Susie became Anna who was 38 with a 22 year old son - so this guy knocked her up at 15 and he's upset?

nestorb30nestorb30almost 4 years ago

How is reconciliation possible? I have said it before " Love does not make you a door mat" I am somewhat tired of authors using a husband's love for his wife as an excuse for the husband to endure incredible abuse

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago
Could have been better.

The premise was decent, and the story was interesting but not as good as your previous work.

First, diagram the time-line of significant events to catch timing errors.

Second, use Grammarly. It's free and catches a lot more than just spelling errors. I use the Premium Edition, and I love it.

Third, this is worthy of a rewrite. You may want to soften up the wife and not make her so black and white. Also, give more detailed sex scenes.

Fourth, you may want to make it a third-person account rather than a first-person account.

Most important: Ignore or purge non-constructive Anon comments and keep writing. I have you in my favorites for a reason!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Amazing job. The wife a broken women decides in order to keep her husband she must give away her only child to another couple when she delivers.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Really?

He should have thrown her out as soon as they got back. She enjoyed humiliating him. That showed her true character. She was trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fuck you

fuck you, fuck your shitty story.

die in a fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't think your plan

about retaining your sanity by writing has worked out very well........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Actual Conversation

I enjoy your stories but I am continually left feeling a bit empty from them because you seem just give a glossed over narrative the major conversations that would lead to reconciliation. Like in this story when she tackles her husband to the couch. I mean why did she cut him off and humiliate him? Things like that. Again, I enjoyed the story and gave it four stars. Just letting you know my personal preferences and what kept it from being a five star story for me. Please keep writing :)

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
She could have at least told him WHY

she cut him off -- so that there was no chance of having his baby, and that she intended to come back to him "afterwords" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So much left unanswered

Why was she so pissed at him? She suddenly acts like he asked them to rape her. This was so painful to read without any real explanation for the actions of the characters. Well at least for the whore. Why did she suddenly feel the need to come back into their tent and tell him about everything? She just seems like a manipulative cunt mire then anything. And with Ernest(or whoever) and his wife literally nothing. Wife isn’t pissed that her man fucked another women for months, isn’t pissed he got her pregnant, didn’t apologize or anything. I don’t really care if “oh that happened of screen” then at least cover your ass and say that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing

Interesting. While not my cup of tea, I found it entertaining.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Interesting comments...

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THAT BEING FORCED TURNED INTO ONE

happy sucker and by keeping her around leaves a miserable existence. TK U MLJ LV NV

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 3 years ago
Truly dreadful

How could you not find that you were misspelling "captain" as "caption" or "plane" as "plain" with a simple review before you submitted it?? How can you call the wife "Susan" at first and suddenly change her name to "Anna" and then return to "Susan"?How did the captain get injured in the first place? Why did the loving wife set up a set of rules to keep everyone happy and then suddenly changed the rules so that her husband was left with nothing? Why did the husband suddenly discover how clubs worked on the day of the rescue? I'll give you 2 stars for effort, but your story really doesn't deserve even 1.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 3 years ago

Read it again, still liked it. Keep writing please.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What a cheap cuckold crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is another pitiful story; for details see other commentators. plot holes, misspelled words that a third grader would catch, changing the names of characters... try another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally unrealistic BS. What a waste of time. This author can do better.

rolandskyrolandskyover 2 years ago

Stopped reading when you first called her "Anna". Something like that shouldn't happen ...

juderboyjuderboyover 2 years ago

why write a story and not do it completely. By that I mean this. To tell a story you open up details about the situation and about the people. the story grows as these details play out. Some are more important than others, but most of these details need to be completed, finished, for the story to ever make since.

So, the husband loves his wife and she loves him, detail complete. She is pregnant and is giving the baby up, detail completed. While on the island she cut him off and allowed all the others to fuck her. Detail left hanging. WHY did she do it. She humiliated him and did it on purpose. Detail not complete. WHY did she do it. She had unprotected sex knowing full well she would get pregnant. Detail no finished. WHY did she do it?

Finish the damn story before giving us such a pussy of an ending. Most readers would have more respect for the husband, and you the author, if you had the husband hunt these men down and killed them all. And I can think of so many wonderful forms of revenge for the wife. How about they stay married, but with some rules. He can fuck however he wants, when ever he wants. She can't. He can divorce her whenever he wants, but she can't. He can do wathever he wants and she can't say shit. He can get away with this simply by telling her he will bury the baby alive if she does anything that pisses him off. How is that for a complete ending

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
So whatever island they were on that claimed it...

...would be the national jurisdiction of the “accidental” killing of the 6 other survivors. Well he won’t tell the authorities there were 6 survivors, just his own lonely self.

Of course, maybe still loving Susan, she’d actually be alive tied up in some bushes, when the rescue craft comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute drivel by an uneducated wannabe with no command - or understanding - of the English language.

E.G. one who commands an aeroplane is actually a captain whilst a caption is a brief explanation of another piece of information or picture such as 'This author' (an absolute simpleton without the ability to proof read)

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

its a unque stotyline, And well writen even if there are some spelling problems

I enjoyed it more would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i hate cuckolds. if i was a cuckold i would seek out the city's tallest building and climb to the top and throw myself off but before i did this i would wait for the whore wife to sleep at night and throw gasoline on her and set the bitch whore on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cucks and their cuck fiction ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It takes courage to pen the stories that you publish on this site. I admire you for that. At least most of them have some depth of emotion expressed. I don’t read incest stories, because I don’t like the subject matter. It appears that many of your critics read your cuckold stories while professing to hate the subject matter. Strange, isn’t it. Well, maybe not.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Why didn’t he just go to the beach by himself and leave them stranded?

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Could think of a better ending in which he hands here divorce papers, she gives up the child to Earnest and his wife. after the divorce she ends up with Robert, Richard and Samual as she really loved being made airtight, besides they all had fallen for her and rather than be alone she decided she would continue to service them, even if she still loved Roy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While it was well written the ending ruined the story. Why would he stay married to the bitch?

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

This story just rankles me. First, they are on a plane and the wife is teasing the shit out of 4 men. Any husband should walk away right then. The distraction she caused got them into the crash. Not only does she wholeheartedly agree to fuck the other men on the island, she rubs her husband's nose in it, sticking her cum filled tongue in his mouth, but then proceeds to cut him off while she is enjoying 24x7 gangbangs in his presence for 3 months. There is no path back. TBH, only the MC should have made it off the island as he waved goodby to the fat sharks.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

Never would have happened this way . They all had to sleep sometime...

gopher25gopher25almost 2 years ago

It's hard to see how he could stay married to the bitch after the way she humiliated him, superficial apologies be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah. No way he stays with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

author seems to either hate women or at least feel extremely weak and insecure around women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no way Roy gets away with attacking his wife's better lovers. they would have ganged up on Roy and then Roy would have lost his anal virginity, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope Roy has a happy ending for the rest of his life. It's time Susan is cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

38 year old wife and married 25 years. How did he not go to jail? She was 13. Also who is the person flying the plane?

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Sadly this writer is only committed to glorifying wives as wanton sluts and turning all husbands into spineless and idiotic cucks. How much lack of self respect or esteem must any male to stay with such an evil and disgusting woman? His wife only showed contempt for him throughout the whole story. Giving up the baby does nothing to correct her behavior or lack of respect. Really dumb

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

What they said.

I can ignore some editing mistakes, but yours are atrocious.

You talked about her getting anal, but didn't describe it. THAT would have been HOT!

How did the captain, or caption hget injured.

Lots of holes.

No descriptions of sex acts.

Non consensual genre is what I read.

The reconciliation at the end was weak.

This story is an outline, could have been super hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Made no sense. Just burn her and move on. She is beneath his contempt. Heck go public with the story and on social media, burn them all. Ahe is loathsome and beneath his contempt. Ending was ridiculous. Ger rationale for constantly screwing the other guys and cutting him off is execrable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would she cut off her husband ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would he take that cunt back

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That should have been a divorce and a large lawsuit. Staying with the cheating slut was unbelievable even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not very good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Abortion or infanticide. Either works.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean6 months ago

interesting idea but why the hell would he want her back and no punishment for rape why wait to take em out till they were on the beach leave em on the island

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A vanilla sissy simp story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why would she want to stay with such a wimpy pussy? She couldn't have any respect for such a coward. He got what he deserved. She did what she had to. Most commentators have got it wrong. Did she owe him fidelity and respect for failing to be a man?

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Hopefully about three months after the baby was born he took his wife on a romantic get away to Mexico where he sold the cheating skank slut to a Mexican cartel that owns whore houses in Tijuana. Otherwise she'll just give him her STDs since she'll keep fucking around knowing he is nothing but a pathetic sissy wimp cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.