Castaway - A Forced Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say two words to Susan for a couple of weeks as I tried to come to terms with everything. When we did start to talk, the conversations contained one, and two-word sentences. Her belly kept getting bigger and she seemed to be more and more angry with me as she grew. I slept in the spare room and left her with the master bedroom.

It had been four months when she tackled me on the couch and forced me to talk to her. The fact is I was still in love with her, I just didn't know if I could ever get over what she did.

I still get angry when I think about how I landed the plane; because I was the only one that could. I fixed the radio that got us rescued. I helped with our day to day survival and worked harder than any of the others, and my wife chose to humiliate me rather than support me.

I stared at my wife as she tried to apologize for cutting me off, trying to humiliate me, and being such a bitch to me.

"Trying?" I asked.

She looked down. "I am sorry."

I told her that I need to know what she wanted now? Where do we go from here? But I didn't want an answer now, and gave her two weeks to make up her mind... And I wouldn't listen to anything she said until the two weeks were up.

I went to work, came home, slept in the spare room, and when I talked with Susan our conversations were nice for a change. Four days before the decision, I was starting to enjoy her company and actually looked forward to coming home. I had to fight the urge to go to bed with her. To take her, and make love to her.

The day before the decision I came home and found a car in the driveway. I walked in and saw Earnest sitting on the sofa with a woman I didn't know, and my lovely wife sitting across from him.

"Honey? I have something to tell you."

I was ready to fight this man right then. I started to look around for weapons, finding none I headed for the kitchen.

Susan followed me, and I wished she hadn't. My emotions were all over the place from hate to sorrow, and I didn't want to hurt her, lost in my anger. When I got to the butcher block, that contained all our knives, I stopped and turned to look at her.

"I guess you made your decision..." I said looking her in the eyes.

"I have." She said very clearly.

I felt my knees going weak, took two steps toward a chair, missed, and fell to the ground. When Susie came to help me up, I pushed her away and climbed on the chair myself.

"Go then..." I said with tears rolling down my face... "Just go." I croaked as my throat started closing on me.

"Roy, you don't understand. I am not going anywhere," she said softly.

I knew she was looking at me, but my heart was ripping out of my chest, and I just couldn't look at her.

Then she said her piece. "Roy, Earnest and his wife are here to make arrangements. They are going to pick up the baby when I deliver it. Everyone took a D.N.A. test, and earnest won, or lost, whichever way you want to see it. It's his baby. And I am not going to ask my husband to raise a bastard child." She said plainly and just stared at me for a long time. "That is my final word. I love you Roy. I always have and I always will." She then put her arms around me and held me. it felt good...

Thank you for reading

R. Lee Benton

12