All Comments on 'Castaway Ch. 04'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
apparently "schwanze" is Latin for

"cuck in a closet"

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 6 years ago
?

Caitlin shows up and all of a sudden , there’s Cyrus. Did it not occur to James to ask whether she brought that asshole with her. Caitlin was either incredibly stupid or incredibly evil. James wasn’t the brightest bulb either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What?

Cirus followed Caitlin to Hawaii.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Literally? Really?

Wow, she literally had a pool?

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

It was sad Tanya turned out to be a lying slut too. This guy seems to have a talent for falling for nasty whores!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I am wondering if Tanya is a Doorknob or a Bicycle .I Bet everyone gets a free ride . He is smart leaving her lying ass their

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Poor Guy

He has no luck with his women, but at least good old Shawn took Cyrus out. Why did Cyrus just happen to show up with Caitlyn and a bigger gun again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
missed catharsis

So, the writer takes the time to write a plane wreck, which was an uninteresting diversion from the story, apparently as a plot device to have Cait come to Hawaii to be there for her missing husband. And then the bad guy shows up. So here are all these huge plot machinations to get the protagonists all together, and...meh, bad guy shot dead. Finally, Cait and hubby are talking. Does he even bother to bring up the fact Cait, his super love for so many years, had continued to fuck the bad guy after the first encounter? No. Why bother, even though it should have been foremost on hubby's mind. If she believed the lie about hubby's cheating, then why continue the betrayal with the bad guy? She had almost lost hubby... thought he was shot dead, oh how she wailed and realized the error of her ways, but, oh well, let's fuck the bad guy again.That was a question the readers wanted explored. The focus of the tale was to see the character's motivations, and to give the reader a reason to keep reading, by having a real coming to terms by the character who cheated, and to explore the depth of pain it caused. Instead, just rinse and repeat the prior encounters, without any insight in to the how's and why's of a long term perfect relationship being ripped apart, and then being finally shredded by a continuation of the fucking after hubby was shot. Oh, and the clean up after hubby was shot and the failure of Cait to call the police.... no explanation or confrontation with Cait about that. Barely addressed, with no confrontation of the meaning of such horrendous betrayals by Cait, super love of hubby, the reader's reasons to keep reading were slight, indeed. Seriously, this had some potential as a story, but lost focus and became mindless fluff, with the repetition of the childish phrase Hakuna Matata to the point that I would've also shot hubby, had I the chance.

Mayhem55Mayhem55over 3 years ago

I thought the story was good. I like your LW stories and I think if you choose to do Romance, you would do well. I would read them.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Forgive

Why do all the authors on literotica have the husband always forgiving the cheating wife no matter how horribly she has betrayed him. In reality few people male or female forgive the person who has destroyed there family⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing actually makes any sense. This is a prolonged train wreck dragging its course. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now the stage is set for cuckold james's reconciliation with his ex-wife Caitlyn. He's going to move on from a cheating girlfriend to a cheating ex-wife. Damn it's so "realistic"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A better Chapter but what a plot! Everyone sticks it to him and as usual he is totally blindsided. 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unless my reading comprehension is complete shit, and it might be, this plot resolution makes zero sense. Didn't his ex wife see her lover/ husband's attempted killer AFTER the failed shooting took place. Affairs and betrayal are bad enough, butto screw the guy that tried to murder your spouse is completely evil.

Now the author may have meant that the overnight observation was on some older video file. That's the only way this story makes sense. Otherwise his ex wife deserves jail time. Not just divorce.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I knew that shit with Tanya wasn't gonna work out, being gorgeous,rich, and famous is gonna fuck up 99 outta 100 people. You take someone who can have anything and then tell em now you can only have this one thing, they rebel against that shit in less than a hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to say that this particular part of your story leaves me a little depressed rather than eagerly anticipating the further adventures of James, as all previous chapters have.

Tanya was a keeper. Perhaps there's room in the future for a resurrection of the later plotline found in another great story--The Unicorn. Movie stars do have their own special issues to work out; things don't have to be forever over--and at least he didn't walk in on Tanya fucking somebody.

The writing was stellar, as usual. Keep writing.

MLJ

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Maybe I missed something back in chapter 1 but, it's thought the company James and Cyrus had owned multiple planes and both of them were pilots. So, why would the married partner fly all the missions for months on end giving Cyrus the time and opportunity to get Caitlin into bed?

It makes sense now why James and Caitlin were fighting a lot and their marriage was strained at the start of the story. Wouldn't co-owners of a business at least split the flights equally? Or maybe the single partner takes on a few more so the married partner can be home with his family. So, bottom line James is kind of an idiot and was neglecting his wife.

Granted Caitlin should have trusted James more and at least talked with him before she bought the BS lines Cryus was giving her but, James made the whole situation possible by being away from home a lot more than he needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Caitlin was sleeping with Cyrus well before the pictures. Did it for 2 months. Even did it while he was back home. Slept with Cyrus several times before the pictures. All weepy about being left alone. Worried he might be straying but got played by Cyrus, he of the eternal hate. What a faithless slut. But then it gets worse. The author goes too far. She sleep with Cyrus, the man who attempted to kill her husband and frame her for the crime, and does it after her husband leaves their house post shooting. Maybe I misread that. But appears to be restated in next chapter. That is just heinous. It doesn't matter if she thought her world was over and her marriage dead and buried. She did not call the police while her husband was knocked out. Coward! And she then slept with Cyrus after her husband who had been SHOT left to clear his head. Wtf? That kind of ruins the story and removes any possible sympathy from the reader. That one part takes her from faithless slut wife with mental issues and depression and susceptible to (thinly veiled) seduction to crazy ass Disney cartoon villain. Wtf? Good writer who just trashed the wife. Should have dialed back the betrayal and then the added lunacy of the wife to make it more borderline. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but it has some major plot holes. For example, virtually all and especially commercially charterable aircraft have ELT's. These are Emergency Locator Transmitters. 20 years ago these ELTs would automatically go off and transmit their location to SAR SATS...search and rescue satellites, using the emergency frequency of 121.5. Within hours USAF Rescue Coordination Command, which monitors these transmissions, would ostensibly open a Red Cap mission, and use the ELTs transmission to triangulate on the downed aircraft. Why didn't the pilot manually activate his ELT. Any aircraft flying on or near the missing aircraft flight path would be advised to closely monitor 121.5mghrz for the ELTs warble. Further, once the pilot declared an emergency (or even in a worst case scenario after the aircraft didn't arrive home in time to close the pilot's flight plan) the FAA would have looked up his flight plan declared a "missing aircraft" and asked AFRCC to open a mission and do a search along his planned flight path and found him on the deserted island or at least would have SAR aircraft, either CAP fixed wing or Coast Guard rotary wing assets up to look for this missing aircraft on or near his intended route of flight. Today, the modern ELT's, when activated, do a burst transmission on 203mghrz using GPS to fix the ELT's position to within 5 meters...instant find

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Ditto Mike. I can't understand why she'd sleep with the guy after he tried to kill her husband and admitted to lying about him being with other women to seduce her. Makes no sense at all. And this chapter bummed me out. So... Why am I going to read the next chapter?

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

He handled Tanyas lie very well. Just walk away...

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Good story, you should keep it in LW just to keep it all together.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

I'm done. This is the most inconsistent, horribly developed plot I have seen in a long time. Fucking terrible writing.

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

I’m going to be getting off of this train wreck right here and won’t be reading father. For me it was just a too long and boring story about a weak willed alcoholic pilot who was constantly being hit on by beautiful young starlets. It was pointless and highly improbable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Castaway Ch. 03 Previous Part
Castaway Series Info