All Comments on 'Castaway Ch. 06'

by jaz479

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
5*****

That selfish Bianca deserves anything she gets in the jungle...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gives a fuck

Hold on let me search for the fuck I give about Bianca not coming back. Ok. Fucking whore had better stay away!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Finally Ali told Bianca about his deceased wife. That will go a long way with helping him.

I say let that heffa fiend for herself but it wouldn't be right to not try and look for her. I definitely wouldn't look for too long. No need for them to endanger themselves because of her immature behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good chapter

I laughed when Jasmine said she sometimes hated other females. I didn't know other women called themselves females.

Bianca is a desperate, pathetic woman.

I was surprised Jasmine chose to suture Luis' wound instead of cauterize it.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Excellent Chapter

It's about time that Ali opened up to Jasmine about his late wife and child to be. Is it wrong to wish that Bianca the ho is dead? I really can't stand that character and the story would stand to loose the ho. Did an animal eat the ho? I hope that it didn't get indigestion. So good Jasmine and ALi deserve a HEA!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bianca... -_-

This might sound fucked up ,but I don't give a fuck if Bianca ass never come back , she's more concerned about sex then surviving, she's dumb as hell and very shallow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When are u going to update?

Love the story, so update very soon, pretty please.

Thank you :-)

darkfaerdarkfaerover 10 years ago
DOWN WITH CHIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!

Alright young lady it's been two months. Where is chapters 7, 8, 9....... Don't leave us hanging.....be kind!!!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE AND POST.

curlybear53curlybear53over 10 years ago
Don't Leave Me Hanging

Excellent story and I am waiting for the next installment!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaz479@jaz479
Hello everyone!!! I am so sorry that I haven't replied back in a long time. I can honestly say that I fell off with writing simply because I had to take sometime to focus on getting in medical school and handling my first year. I am now in my second year of medical school an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES