Castaway Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covering the terrarium was a transparent bubble upon which were projected a solar body and clouds or stars that mimicked the star constellations appropriate for the sky around Gizo Island. The projections were programmed to change throughout the day and night according to the season and historical weather patterns of the Gizo Island area. Tiny holes in the bubble allowed the control system to simulate rain.

Once the terrarium had been constructed and the replicated flora and fauna established and were reproducing naturally, two special research teams were dispatched from the Zsudan to Earth to obtain two specimens of Earth humans, one male and one female. Previous research on human subjects collected from various parts of Earth had set specific requirements for these two samples. The male must be a robust male exhibiting self-reliance capabilities and be of breeding age. The female must exhibit self-reliance, be of breeding age, and also have the form research indicated to be sexually attractive to a male human.

The study plan had been to place these two individuals in the terrarium and observe their reactions. Hopefully, those reactions would include breeding. Once the breeding patterns of humans were observed and understood, more humans would be selected from Earth and transported to the planet Qangro, a small planet that had cooled enough to develop oceans and land masses. The intent was to populate Qangro with the flora and fauna similar to Earth, then introduce humans to spread throughout Qangro. This larger experiment would provide data to help explain the evolution of the Pdarma race of the planet Vardni, the home planet of the researchers aboard the Zsudan.

When Mongli walked into the viewing room, Sorani said, "I believe this experiment has shown us the proper environmental conditions conducive to human breeding patterns. The male has just bred the female. This is the first time any experiment has produced this result. It must have been the larger terrarium. If you remember, the first five attempts at pairing humans to generate a breeding pair failed.

Mongli put her three long, bright green fingers on Sorani' shoulder.

"It was your idea to increase the size of the terrarium and the idea of providing them with tools instead of just feeding them as we did with the others. I think their intelligence must be the reason. With nothing else to do, the others quickly discovered they were in an enclosed space and spent their time trying to find a way out. It's a shame we had to return them to the Blue Planet, but had we not, they would probably have died.

"Given the way the specimens were collected and then placed in a terrarium of this size, they have no reason to believe they are anywhere except on an island. I would suppose that given their intelligence, they could possibly build a boat and find the sides of the terrarium someday, but I think that will take quite a while."

Sorani touched Mongli's hand.

"It was your idea to put the moving sun and star projections onto the dome roof. I believe that was of extreme value. It gave them the sense they were in a real place. If they are comfortable enough to breed, I think they have accepted the island as their home.

Mongli asked if Sorani had recorded the breeding and he nodded.

"Yes. Would you like to view it?"

As Mongli watched the viewing screen, she was stricken with the realization that human breeding patterns were much different than the breeding patterns of the other fauna she had studied.

"Look at how gentle he is with her, and look at how she is assisting with the breeding. The other animals I have studied appear to breed at the convenience of the male. Of course, the female must be in a state of readiness to be bred, but she only stands or lies there while the male fertilizes her. This female displayed herself to the male as if she was enticing him to breed her. I must study this carefully to understand why there is a difference.

"We can not jump to any conclusions with just one breeding though. We need to observe them replicate the breeding, and then to determine if the breeding results in offspring. I wonder what color their offspring will be. What do you think? Will they be the same pale shade as the male or will they have the darker color of the female?

Sorani shrugged.

"Both the male and the female were examined and confirmed to be fertile before they were placed in the terrarium. It is therefore likely their breeding will result in offspring. I do not understand the attraction between people of such color and as hirsute as our specimens though. The male is a light shade of pink and the female is of a darker, almost brown color. Both have large manes of hair on their heads, patches of hair covering their reproductive organs and sparse hair on the rest of their bodies. Compared to our coloration and hairless skin, they seem rather ... coarse.

"In any event, it is difficult to predict the color of their offspring. The genetic studies we have done with humans captured, examined, and then released indicate a wide variation in skin tone especially when the male and female are of different skin tones. The color of the hair on their bodies is also difficult to predict. We will have to wait and see. It they have many offspring, it is likely we will see several variations."

Mongli stroked Sorani's cheek.

"Perhaps the attraction is not so different from ours. I was attracted to you by the size of your eyes and the shape of your head. Perhaps humans have similar preferences. Do you not remember the cerebral responses we recorded when male humans were shown examples of female humans with large glands for nursing their offspring? Do you not remember the similar responses when female humans were shown examples of male humans with very robust body types?

Sorani chuckled.

"Always the female, aren't you, my dear? Always looking at appearance first and other things last."

Mongli's smile wrinkled her bright green face.

"You look at appearance as well, Sorani. You study me quite regularly."

Sorani pushed his chair away from the viewing desk, stroked his long fingers down Mongli's body, then pressed them together and inserted them into Mongli's reproductive orifice. When Mongli shuddered, he smiled.

"It is this place I study so much. It also gives me great pleasure to examine you internally with my special probe."

Mongli moved to straddle Sorani, then reached down for his long, slender, reproductive organ. As she stroked it, it began to swell and change color, and small nodules on his shaft began to elongate into short spikes. When Mongli could no longer wrap her fingers around the long throbbing shaft, she moved it to her reproductive orifice. I was with some effort she managed to impale herself on the thick, pulsating, dark blue head, but once she had, she sighed.

"Breed me Mongli, breed me like the male human bred the female human."

Sorani slowly pulled Mongli down over the spiked length of his shaft. As each spike entered her, Mongli cried out a soft, mewing cry, "Oh Sorani, you are exciting me. Continue, I beg you."

When Mongli was sitting on Sorani's lap, he gathered her four long, slender, milk glands in his hands and sucked the nipples into his wide mouth. Mongli gasped and began contracting and releasing the muscles of her reproductive passage. The stimulation caused Sorani to groan. Mongli could stimulate his spikes like no other female.

Sorani quickly lost control of his body and groaned as a surge of yellow-green fluid flew from his organ and inside Mongli. She felt the first splatter deep inside her and involuntarily clamped down on Sorani's organ. The tight contraction trapped Sorani's organ and sealed Mongli's orifice to contain the fluid. It also caused Sorani to groan and try to thrust deeper into Mongli.

After convulsing seven times as his body filled Mongli with his essence, Sorani sagged back down in his chair. His organ would be securely held inside Mongli until her body absorbed all his essence and stored it for use when Mongli was again in a state ready for breeding. When she released her grip, the spikes would shrivel to small nodules and the organ itself would shrink from thick and stiff to thin and supple.

He looked up at Mongli. Her large, black eyes sparkled with joy as they always did after a breeding. He felt her begin to release the grip on his organ, and moments later it slipped out of her. Mongli stood up then, and looked at the viewing screen.

"They are going into the ocean again. Why do you suppose they do such a thing?"

Sorani shook his head.

"I do not know. Perhaps their ancestors were aquatic in nature. Perhaps they, like some other animals we have studied, just like to be in water."

"They seem to be so happy. What will we do with them when they have outlived the ability to produce offspring?"

Sorani looked at the screen as the female rubbed her body against the male.

"They will have served our purpose well, so we will let them and their offspring live in the terrarium until the offspring are old enough to breed. The terrarium is self-sustaining as long as they have no more than twenty offspring. Our studies indicate the maximum number of offspring one female can produce during her reproductive life to be between fifteen and seventeen. As the female is well into her reproductive years, she will likely have fewer unless she has multiple births from one breeding. Our studies indicate multiple births are fairly rare.

"We will have to remove the offspring to the breeding herd on Qangro as they mature in order to avoid inbreeding. Just as we have partially erased the memories of our other study subjects, we will erase the memory of offspring from both the male and the female, and erase the memory of the male and female from the offspring. After the offspring have all been removed, the male and female will live in the terrarium until they die. I think it is not a bad reward to live out your life in the place you call home."

Sorani leaned toward the viewing screen.

"Look, they are breeding again, this time in the water. I had not expected this. Perhaps they did have aquatic ancestors."

Mongli straddled Sorani and reached for his reproductive organ.

"Their activities will be recorded and you can view them later. I need to be bred again, so make your spikes stand up for me."

Sorani sighed. Without Mongli, his research would progress faster, but without Mongli, his life would not be so enjoyable.

"I feel my spikes growing as we speak, Mongli. Perhaps you would like the position we have observed most other Blue Planet fauna seem to favor?"

Mongli dropped to her hands and knees and spread her legs.

"Breed me, breed me like an animal from the Blue Planet."

As Sorani secured a grip on Mongli's full hips and then began pushing his spiked reproductive organ inside her, he smiled.

Yes, viewing the recorded act of the human male and female could wait. The sensation of his organ inside Mongli's rippling reproductive passage would take precedence over his studies anytime she was ready to accept him. When he felt his spikes slipping inside Mongli and her little cries as they did, he murmured to her, "Just as you wish, my dear...just as you wish."