Castaway Mermaid Pt. 03

Story Info
Evan and Kiera's desire for each other overwhelms them.
5k words
4.64
8k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story, but as always there may be a few twists and turns. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Castaway Mermaid

Chapter 4

As his lips caressed hers in a soft, slow kiss, her heart beat rapidly, her breathing became labored and her whole body tingled. His tongue caressed between her lips as his lips latched on to hers. Kiera's mind stopped thinking about anything except his lips and his arm holding her. She was in a fog of ecstasy until he broke the kiss. Her eyes were crossed as she looked at him with a faraway stare.

Evan scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the lean-to where he gently set her on his mattress. He sat down and transferred her into his lap. Kiera felt his cock hard under her butt and knew that if she wanted this to stop, now was the time. Soon neither of them would be able to stop. Even though they hadn't known each other for more than a day, there was a deep and solid connection. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her.

Evan caught himself gazing into those soulful green eyes, he felt himself being captured and her eyes were pulling at him. He felt himself responding to the pleading and begging coming from those eyes and without even knowing it, his mouth moved towards hers and captured her lips in a gentle loving kiss. As the kiss ended, Evan's lips didn't move away but stayed next to hers, almost touching.

He could feel her rapid breathing bathing his face. Her rapid breathing lifted her chest causing her spectacular breasts to wobble temptingly. His hand engulfed her tiny belly, ready to caress those tempting breasts, but first her lips needed attention. Evan's tongue came out and began to gently caress her upper lip as he felt her breath catch. She shuddered in a soft moan, just before her lips closed on his tongue and sucked him into her mouth.

Evan accepted the invitation and within seconds he was plundering her mouth, trying to extract all the love he could find there and then replace it with all the love he had his heart. It was a kiss that both felt all the way to the curling of their toes, and it only ended when they were both desperate for air. In the end, both of them were gasping for breath like marathon runners.

Evan lifted her further onto his lap so he could feel her incredible body next to his. However, Evan couldn't wait to catch his breath and began lavishing kisses on her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead or anywhere else he could find that tasted of Kiera. Kiera eagerly offered up her face as a sacrifice to Evan's loving kisses as he began to devour her face with his lips.

Once Evan had caught his breath, he rushed to reacquire her mouth and once again begin to plant seeds of love and desire in her mouth, feeding them with his love and watching them bloom. Meanwhile Kiera's head and heart was spinning, the desire coursing through her veins was beyond anything she had ever experienced. Evan's uncontrolled passion was only matched by her frenzied desire for more of everything he offered.

Kiera's hands were clawing at his back in a plea for him to give her more, while his hands were exploring all her feminine peaks and valleys. His large hand settled on her breast, and it was perfectly filled to overflowing with her soft, firm succulent breast and her tight thrusting nipple digging into his palm. Evan closed his hand circling her firm, full breast and then with his thumb and forefinger began to twist and pull her nipple sending bursts of desire throughout her body.

Kiera bowed her back trying to push more of her breast into his grasping hand and her lips broke from his kiss as she threw her head back in a passionate moan. This exposed her delicate neck to Evan's voracious desire, and he began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. He could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her life force rushing through her veins just below his sucking lips. As he continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuttering moan and surrendered to him.

For only the first time in her life, Kiera felt an out of control need consuming her. From her lips to her neck and her thrusting nipples her whole body was on fire. Kiera was having a hard time catching her breathe as everything Evan did to her, forced her body to explode with new sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any better, Evan's mouth joined his fingers on her nipples and she arched her back even further. She quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected; she was finding it hard to breathe with every new sensation sending shutters through body.

Music began to play in her head as the ecstasy built inside her. She felt as if his hands and lips were conducting a symphony and using her body as the instrument. Every touch, every kiss, every nibble added different tones onto the music inside her. She quickly felt the ecstasy and the music inside her fog her brain and consume her body.

Evan's hand abandoned her nipple and Kiera felt the disappointment as the hand traveled over her tight belly. That quickly turned into jubilation as his fingers caressed her clit, then slid through her swollen pussy lips and buried inside her. Once again Kiera had trouble catching her breathe and her whole body shook as she felt Evan's thick finger push inside her.

Kiera let out a raspy moan telling Evan that she was loving everything that he was doing to her. "Oh Evan... Oh my God Evan... Oh Oh."

As Evan's mouth continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging and scraping her nipples against his teeth, his finger was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. He would occasionally slide to the top of her pussy and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips. Kiera felt sensations climbing higher, higher, and completely on their own her hips were lifting off the mattress reaching for more. Evan slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy and the stretch of her quim made her hips jump to a new level with the sensations.

With two of Evan's large fingers buried in her pussy, Kiera was stretched wider than she had ever thought she could be, and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted Evan to softly manhandle her and make her feel love and passion. He had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of Evan. More than anything Kiera wanted to be stuffed, stretched and full of Evan, and now he fulfilled her desire. He was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking.

Kiera slid off Evan's lap as he continued to drive her bliss higher, longer and deeper. Her head thrashed back and forth with musical pleas for more of everything he was doing. Her body was vibrating, quivering and convulsive in her wildly expressive and previously unknown pleasure. While his lips and fingers were driving Kiera wild, his other hand stripped off his shorts, leaving him naked with his massive hard-on free.

The music inside her built to a new level and continued to build towards a crescendo. Evan's musical touch pushed her body and mind into beautiful euphoric state and the music kept building. The desire he was building in her pussy was past anything she ever felt, and she let him know it.

"Evan... Oh God Evan... More Oh God More... Take Me... Stretch Me... Fill Me... Make me Yours."

Kiera felt the ecstasy build increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breathe. Her hips on were reaching higher, lifting further off the mattress trying to get more of Evan inside her. With two of Evan's fingers firmly embedded in her pussy, he used his thumb to start caressing her clit and that was all it took. Kiera's whole body bucked, arched off the mattress and froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Kiera couldn't breathe as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. She lost the ability to see as fireworks were exploding behind her eyes and the rapture, she felt was unlike anything previously in her existence.

Kiera's breath came back in a shuttering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. Evan rapidly flicked her clit with his thumb as he rammed his fingers back deep inside Kiera's spasming cunt and orgasm blazed anew. Her body clenched again as she screamed her ecstasy for everyone and no one to hear.

"AGAIN... EEEVVVAAANNN... OH MY, OH MY GOD EVAN... AAGGAAIIN... EEVVAANN... OH GOD."

Evan couldn't believe how passionate and responsive Kiera was. He was just getting started and with her having already climaxed twice, he was determined to make up for all her abuse by giving her a night of unbelievable pleasure. As he kissed his way down her flat, muscled, quivering and convulsing belly, he realized that Kiera captivated him, and he was falling under her spell. He paused to pay homage to her very sexy belly button before his lips joined his fingers making love to the core of her sexuality.

Evan licked her clit, watching her quivering response. He smiled as he settled between her legs and began to take this breathtakingly beautiful woman to new heights of ecstasy. He pulled one of his fingers out of her to give room for his tongue and with his first taste of her nectar, he was addicted. Her taste reminded him of when he was a kid, and his dad would put salt on his watermelon. She was sweet, salty, with lots of other flavors, but the sum was a taste he never wanted to be without. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar. Her body went wild with shakes, shutters and seizures and he had to hold her firmly with both hands to continue his feast.

In Kiera's entire life nothing prepared her for wild and uncontrollable ecstasy buffeting her mind and body. Earlier that night, Evan had shown her differences between her own hands and a real orgasm, now she knew. In the first few minutes of Evan making love to her, the entire world was changed and for the first time in her life she knew what the fuss was about. She finally knew that making love was something she had never experienced, until now.

After Evan brought her to her first orgasm, she lost the ability for rational thought and all she could do was feel. Her body had no experience on how to cope with these feelings and her formerly graceful body was out of control with spastic responses to the rapture stampeding through her sexual core. Her heart had grown two sizes because she knew what love could be like. She knew Evan cared deeply for her and she had already fallen deeply in love with him.

Evan was loving her taste but needed more and moved to suck her clit into his mouth, then caress and work it with his tongue. As he took her clit, Kiera exploded into her strongest orgasm yet with all her pussy, stomach and legs seizing in convulsive bliss. Her rapture pulled her whole body into a fetal ball with Evan's head in the center. Her breath came out in an explosive stuttering scream.

"EEEEVVVVAAAANNNN... EEVVAANN... GOD EVAN... OH GOD... OH GOD... OH FUUCCKK."

Evan smiled into her pussy as he heard her swear. He was betting that this was the first time she ever uttered that word aloud. With her whole body cramping and seizing in orgasmic bliss, Evan knew it was time to relent. He gave her succulent pussy a final kiss before reluctantly pulling back from her delicious juices. Evan cradled her spasming body into his arms, cuddling her until her spasms turned to full body shivers and then quivers. Her unseeing eyes were glazed over, her teeth were chattering along with her body shivers. She tried to wrap her arms around him. It took her two tries to keep them there. Through her chattering teeth, she tried to tell him what she was feeling but all she got out was, "Evan... Oh God Evan... Oh Oh Evan... I never... felt... Oh Evan."

Tears of joy, ecstasy and probably a hundred other feelings were streaming down her face as she buried her face into Evan's chest. He held her tightly against his chest with his heart aching with the feelings that were blooming in his chest. She looked so beautiful wrapped in his arms and as he gazed upon her delicate beauty, he saw some of the scars from her abuse marring an otherwise flawless body. He felt his anger that she had to endure her abuse but remembered this is her night and pulled her tighter to his chest to keep those feelings in the background.

Kiera was euphoric with all feelings coursing through her body. Evan had just shown her his heart and his feeling for her in addition to the kind of ecstasy she thought was only in romance novels. She opened her eyes and saw Evan's massive erection jutting towards her. She had never seen anything so massive and so beautiful in her entire life. Kiera released her hold on Evan and brought her hands to his cock. He had taken her to heaven without any thought of himself.

Her tiny hands would not fit around it and even holding it in both hands it still stuck way out the top and bottom. She brought her face to his cock, rubbed it against her cheek, and whispered, "Oh, Evan this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Kiera started kissing his cock, feathering it with slow loving kisses, her lips wrapped around his shaft and her tongue caressing it as she went.

Evan had never seen or felt anything as sensual as the loving kisses and caresses Kiera was lavishing on his erect penis. Her lips would kiss, then wrap around the shaft of his cock as far as they could go and then her tongue would stroke it softy. Afterward, her lips would cuddle the shaft sensuously as it concluded the kiss and then she would move to another part of his cock. It was like she was French kissing his cock and it was beautiful and very arousing.

"Oh, Evan it's daunting and beautiful and I want you to stuff me full of your beautiful cock. I don't know if I can take all of it, but I want all inside of me," she whispered.

With that, Kiera licked up to the head of his cock and popped it into her mouth. She began to take as much as she could in, bobbing her mouth up and down the shaft with her tongue caressing everything as she went. She started choking, pulled back, tried again, choked and each time she tried, she got a little further and finally she was taking a little more than half his cock down her throat. For Evan the loving passion she was devoting to his cock was truly erotic and her incredible throat fucking was getting to him.

The next time she went down on his cock he saw her delicate neck bulge as she kept going and took his entire cock down her throat. She held it for a second and then came back up, took a breath and did it again. This time Evan couldn't stop as the unbelievable eroticism joined with the tightness of her throat set him off, and he shot long ropes of cum down her throat. Evan lightly held her head in his hands and kept pumping his cum down her throat and in a guttural groaning voice said, "Oh my God Kiera... oh shit that is good... Oh my God Baby."

Evan pulled her up to cuddle and hold her as she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a coquettish smile, proud that she had taken all of him and made him cum. He leaned over to give her a kiss and she turned her head away. He followed her face and captured her lips. She looked at him surprised that he would kiss her with his cum in her mouth. Evan kissed her with renewed passion and began kissing her face and neck with hundreds of little kisses. Then he rolled over so that she was underneath him and he was between her legs with his still hard cock nudging the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Oh Evan, I need you inside me. I want you to make me yours and stuff me full of your cock. Oh God Evan, I've never wanted anything more than to have you buried completely inside me. Fuck me Baby and take me as yours," Kiera whispered passionately in his ear.

Evan started rubbing the head of his still hard cock through her soaking, swollen pussy lips, spreading her juices over the head of his cock. In small thrusts, he slowly parted her pussy lips with the massive head of his cock. Evan nibbled on her ear and whispered, "I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to the most incredible, most loving and beautiful woman I've ever known. When I'm finished, you will know what it is like to have someone that cares for you to truly make love to you."

Kiera shivered at his words, and she knew all the incredible things she had felt so far was only a warmup and Evan was going to take her to heaven. Evan began thrusting his cock in small increments; small movements going only centimeters at a time into her incredibly tight pussy. Evan started nibbling, licking and nipping at her open and vulnerable neck, trying to distract her from the stretch and pain he knew she had to be feeling. In Kiera's rapturous state, all she felt was bliss and muttered. "Oh God Evan... More... Deeper... Oh God Evan, I need you in me."

Kiera felt her pussy stretched wider than it had ever been, and the pain felt like she was going to tear. Pain was nothing new to Kiera, she knew that sex the first time would be painful, but this was different. It was a soft, delicious, loving, stretching pain that felt so wonderful and she wanted more. When the head of Evan's cock popped through her inner lips and into her pussy chills ran though Kiera as the pain stopped. She felt stretched wide open, but there was only indescribable pleasure. Her fingernails clawed at Evan's back as she felt his cock filling pussy and her whole body tingled with the beautiful full, stretched feeling rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh Evan... Oh God Honey... you're filling me... stretching me... sooooo good... Oh God Evan... Oh sooo good," she breathed lustily.

Evan began to slowly slide deeper into Kiera's tight pussy, and he was really glad he had cum a few minutes ago otherwise he would be climaxing already. Her cunt was like a buttery soft vise, pulling and rippling along his rock-hard cock and he was gritting his teeth, trying to suppress the urge to pound deep into her pussy. Kiera wanted to feel Evan take her, manhandle and dominate her. She wrapped her legs around Evan's middle and started pulling him deeper into her.

Kiera's tingling body had become an inferno ready to explode with all of her skin turning into one big sexual organ. She could feel Evan's breath bathing her face and breasts and everywhere he touched her flames erupted. Her breathing was coming in halting gasps as she pulled herself up to nibble on Evan's ear, then whispered in halting gasps.

"Evan... never felt... anything... Oh God Evan... deep... beautiful deep... Make... Me... Oh God EEvvvvvaaannn... Oooohhhh EE... EEEVVVAAANNNN."

Kiera's body exploded into one of the most all-consuming orgasms Evan had ever seen. Her arms and legs lost their grip around his body and fell back to the mattress with her back bowed and breasts thrust towards his mouth, but they were just out of reach. Evan's progress into Kiera's pussy was halted as every muscle in her tight swimmer's body knotted in an orgasmic exultation, including her pussy that clamped him in place. Since he was trapped in her spasming pussy, Evan grabbed one of her nipples with his teeth and pulled. Kiera's entire body shivered, and her mouth started opening and closing in silent testament to the rapture rocking her entire being.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12