Castaway Mermaid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her knotted muscles started to relax, Evan in one continuous push filled her, nudging against her cervix with several inches still outside her pussy. As he finished filling Kiera with his cock, she shattered again into another mind numbing climax. Kiera's body was shaking continuously, her arms and legs were twitching, and belly was knotted, revealing her six-pack abs. Her angelic face had a look of divine bliss and it glowed with adoring intensity as her eyes showed the love she was feeling for Evan.

Evan stayed buried inside her and gave her pussy time to adjust to the massive intruder. He leaned over her and began to lovingly languish kisses all over Kiera's face and breasts, but he stopped when he felt Kiera's hands cup his face. She pulled him down to her mouth where she proceeded to attack his lips with ravenous kisses. She pulled her face back from her kisses, gazed lovingly into Evan's eyes and Evan saw something he had never seen in a woman before, love. Pure, unselfish, giving everything, you are, love.

Evan had fucked many women and even made love to a few, but never had he seen the depth of love Kiera was showing him with her eyes. Her breathing was still puffs and gasps as she whispered to him with the same loving intensity shown in her eyes.

"Evan, I've never felt anything like this. I didn't even know these kinds of feelings existed. Every cell in my body is singing their praises to you, my pussy is stretched so deliciously good, and I am stuffed full of your cock I even feel you in my stomach. I never knew I could feel like this. Oh, Evan please make love to me some more and as long as you want me, I'm yours. I never knew what love was till I met you, but I know now Evan, so please make love to me."

Evan looked back into those beautiful green eyes and shockingly realized he felt the same. He was in love with this woman and as he started pulling his cock back to her pussy lips, he whispered to her, "I'm in love with you too Baby."

Kiera felt like Evan was turning her pussy inside out as her lips clung to Evan's cock as he pulled back to her lips. This was exquisite torture as he pulled back and beautiful euphoria as he drove back in and the whole-time her clit and g-spot were being stimulated. Her ecstasy exploded and within two strokes she was in the midst of an awe-inspiring orgasm. Evan never relented and kept up his pounding rhythm taking Kiera higher and higher with the climaxes morphing together into one long massive orgasm that kept getting deeper and more body consuming. The whole time Kiera kept screaming her testament to the man that was taking her to heaven. "EV... AN, OH EVAN, OH GOD, OH GOD EV.... AN."

Kiera's arms were out of control and were windmilling, clawing at his back pulling at him. He stopped for a second, grabbed both her wrists in one hand and stretched them above her head. Kiera loved it when he conquered her by controlling her arms and her submission seemed to deepen her love in addition to the bliss running rampant through her. In a moment of rationality she knew this man knew her heart and body and she would never give him up.

Kiera's eyes soon glazed over with the ecstasy she was feeling, but her face had a heavenly glowing beauty as the love and orgasmic bliss covered her face. Her facial beauty was stunning, and Evan had never seen a more beautiful woman. Evan bend down and kissed her unseeing eyes and cheeks as he renewed pounding his cock into this stunning woman. Her body was twitching and turned into a spastic seizure, but her mind separated and was floating on a cloud of ecstasy. She felt everything Evan did and felt every vein on his cock, but it was only increasing her love for him. For Evan her twisting, twitching body and the tight rippling cunt were rapidly taking him to the edge and he was going to claim her as he filled her with his cum.

Evan leaned down and began nibbling on her neck, feeling the heat and straining cords on her neck and her pulse hammering against his lips. He kissed his way up to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to cum inside you and make you mine."

Kiera moaned, "Yes... yours... I'm yours." Then she wrapped her arms and legs around Evan tightly as he began to shoot powerful ropes of cum against her cervix. While Evan was feeding and filling her pussy with his seed, Kiera was clinging to Evan with her body vibrating like a guitar string. Evan continued to kiss her neck and face as he gently let her feel some of his weight on top of her, but as he looked into her eyes, she was begging for it all. She wanted all his cock, all his weight and all his love. As he slowly let his weight crush her into the mattress, he could feel the love she had for him pouring into his heart.

Everything logical in Evan told him this couldn't be happening; not in two days, but he couldn't deny his heart and what he was feeling for this stunning woman. He wanted her as his and he was never going to let her abusers get a hold of her again.

Evan rolled over and pulled Kiera on top of him. She laid her head on his chest with her body shakes making it hard to stay there. She kept whispering, "Evan, Oh Evan, now that I know I can't be without you, I Love you Evan." Evan wrapped his arms around her and began caressing her silky soft back, but then he reached the small of her back and her tiny muscular butt. Her butt was rough with scarred skin, and it brought back the reality of what she has had to endure. He vowed never again, never would she have to endure the abuse and torture her mother put her through.

Evan felt her twitches turn into something different and realized that she had fallen asleep. He rolled her over to the side of the mattress and in doing so his cock came out of her, releasing the flood of their combined juices. Kiera moaned at the loss of his cock but went back to sleep. Then he sat next to her, looking at this beautiful, tortured mermaid that had captured his heart and his heart ached as he looked at her.

Evan placed his massive hand on her tiny belly and almost engulfed it and he began to lovingly caress this incredibly stunning woman. As Evan caressed her, he saw her face take on a loving glow and realized just how beautiful she could be when she was happy. Right now, her face radiated love and happiness, something he had never seen on her till now. As his hands roamed her delicious body, he could make out the perfection of her breasts, her quarter sized areola and distended nipples and succulent bald pussy. She was gorgeous perfection personified.

In her sleep Kiera rolled to the center of the mattress and now Evan saw the worst of the damage. Her entire buttocks, some of her lower back and backs of her upper thighs were covered with scar tissue, but also some new wounds. Evan had seen similar scarring from people that had been caned using split bamboo in Indonesia. He sucked in his breath when he saw her buttocks and felt his heart aching for what Kiera must have had to endure. At the same time, his fists were clinched in rage. How could someone do this to such a beautiful, sensitive, loving and delicate woman? You would have to be a completely heartless monster and Evan vowed that her abuser would pay.

He got up from the mattress, walked to the front of the lean-to, and stared out into the night, trying to calm his mind and body over what he had seen. As he was staring out into the night, he noticed a fishing boat far out to sea. It was so far away he knew they would never see his fire or smoke.

He watched the boat as it bobbed up and down in the ocean. Kiera suddenly sat up and screamed "Evan... Evan."

12