Castaway Mermaid Pt. 07

Story Info
Keira & Evan must decide whether to leave their love island.
4.7k words
4.58
3.9k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story, but as always there may be a few twists and turns. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Castaway Mermaid

Chapter 9

Today was the first morning of freedom and they both walked naked into the ocean. Kiera swam to catch breakfast while Evan swam some laps, enjoying the cool water washing his skin. After Kiera came back with two fish, they walked down the sand to their freedom boat. They climbed into the boat and for several moments, gazed around the boat that had been responsible for so much acrimony yesterday.

Evan shrugged his shoulders and went into the galley to prepare their fish for breakfast. Kiera stayed on deck still feeling despondent for using her Siren voice to destroy two humans. She grappled with her feelings but couldn't think of any other way to save Evan and herself. Still, she felt glum about what happened and wished she could change it.

Evan shouted that breakfast was ready and Kiera shook off her moodiness and went to eat with Evan. Evan noticed the Kiera seemed sad or dejected and when he asked what was wrong, she shrugged, but didn't say anything. He pressed her on what was wrong and she finally said, "Two men are dead because of me and I wish there would have been another way."

Evan pulled her into his arms, kissed her cheek, "Baby, those two men would have killed me and tortured you. You saved the both of us and I for one am happy you did, because now I have you in my arms."

Kiera smiled and kissed him, knowing that he was right. She cuddled into his arms, and both realized that they have each other. Each other was all they really needed, and their kiss deepened until their toes curled. Evan pulled away from the kiss and stared at his gorgeous mermaid. She was all he needed, and he needed to makeup for the fact that she was responsible for the two dead sailors. He gently kissed her and both returned to their breakfast.

Something about the boat bothered both of them and neither talked much during breakfast, but afterwards Evan spoke up, "Baby, this is our chance to get out of here. We take the boat and get back to civilization. We haven't spoken about this, but we can't stay here forever."

Kiera got a quizzical look on her face and answered, "Why not? We have food in the ocean, water, shelter and each other. What more do we need?"

Having grown up in big cities, Evan always wanted more, but Kiera's question stumped him for a second. Evan had a multimillion-dollar business waiting for him, but right now, on this island and with Kiera, he did have everything. Still, he never even thought about giving up his life back in the world and he wanted to take Kiera with him.

Evan looked into her eyes and saw that she meant what she said, she had everything she wanted. Evan had a life back in the world that he wanted to share with Kiera. He opened his mouth a couple of times then spoke, "Honey, I have a huge business, big home and lots of money back in Dallas. Come with me and let's build a life together in Dallas."

Kiera saw that he really wanted to go, and she had no idea where this Dallas was. He had seen much more of the above water world than she had, but she really didn't need anything except him. If the sailors that tried to capture her were any indication, she wanted nothing to do with the world away from here. But she didn't know if it would be better or not, so she told him so, "Evan, I know nothing about your world or where this Dallas is, but all I need is you. If you want to leave here, I will go with you, but I need to be near water. Is there water near this Dallas?"

Evan looked at Kiera and knew she would come with him if he asked. Dallas had lakes, but no ocean so he said, "Yes Dallas has bodies of water and I want to go to my home and share everything that I have with you."

Kiera's questions had Evan's mind spinning. Did he really need all of his business's, homes and money or was Kiera all he really needed? He knew he needed Kiera and was not willing to give her up under any circumstances, but what about his life back in Texas? Once she saw everything he knew she would love their life together in Dallas, but could he give that up?

He pulled Kiera into his arms and addressed the quandary, "Baby, I don't know about surviving here or how you will do in Dallas, but I want to give Dallas a try. I promise you that you are the most important person in my life and whatever occurs we will work it out together."

They hugged and kissed and despite her misgivings, Kiera agreed to go with him and build a life together in this place called Dallas. They began to search the boat and find everything available for the trip to where they didn't know yet and that was Evan's first duty... Find out where they are and where the nearest major port is?

According to the ships GPS, there was no island where they were, but the closest island appeared to be Johnson Atoll. The closest major port appeared to be Hawaii and according to the GPS, it was 1,528 Kilometers away. Some quick calculations showed a maximum speed of approximately 50 km/hr., so the trip would take approximately two days.

Meanwhile, Kiera had been going through the ships provisions and found a large stock of food, but none of it looked like anything she would eat. The crews' clothes were ratty and dirty, but she found some women's clothes apparently one of the crew had been bringing to a girl somewhere. The bed's sheets were nasty, but she did find a set of clean sheets in the captain's quarters.

After she reported her findings to Evan, she dove overboard to find enough fish for four meals. It took her an hour and when she arrived with her bounty Evan had the engine running and was ready to go. They stowed the fish in a cooler and began their trip to Hawaii. As they began to motor through the reef, both looked back at their home with longing and wondering what the future held.

Evan held Kiera in his arms knowing she was giving up all she had and her life of isolation for him. He truly hoped this was the right decision, because he was not willing to give her up. They kissed and waved goodbye to their island and then turned to the tasks at hand. Evan took care of running the boat, the navigation and anything else necessary to get them to their location. Meanwhile, Kiera made their sleeping quarters and cooked all the food with a little help from Evan.

When dinner was ready, Kiera decided to dress in one of the dresses she found. When she showed Evan, he stood stock still with a sagging jaw and eyes bugging out. The dress was an Asian dress that was either a little too small or in Evan's mind, perfect. The dress had a dragon design that wrapped around her figure hugging and accentuating her tiny waist and hips. Her breasts were a different story. The dress was definitely too small for Kiera's generous breasts, and she had to unbutton the dress around the bodice, leaving a large gap that exposed substantial amounts of her breasts. Her nipples were barely covered and that only added to the sexy vision standing before him.

Evan suddenly lost his appetite for food, but he was famished for something else... Kiera. She had been naked since he had known her, and her stunning figure always drove him wild. But this dress made her look like a movie star on the red-carpet runway, and she was even more sexually alluring. Kiera saw the hunger flash in his eyes and smiled but stood stock still as his eyes created tremors inside her as they roamed hungrily over her delicious figure.

Evan slowly walked towards her and the minute his lips got close enough, they descended to hers in a blistering kiss that left her trembling with desire. While his eyes and lips made love to her face, his fingers roamed over the generous amount of breast flesh exposed making it hard to breathe. Kiera's breath came in passion filled gasps with her nipples aching to feel his fingers and lips on her. Her knees felt weak as his hunger and passion rushed through her. She moaned, with her knees sagging as his fingers slid under the dress and toyed with her nipples.

Kiera whimpered, "Oh God, every time you touch me, I fall apart. Fuck dinner, strip me and fuck me like the woman in heat that I am. Oh God, I need you inside me."

Evan didn't need to be told twice. He spun her around and unzipped the dress down to her ass and then stripped it from her. When she was naked, he picked her up and laid her on the table, then grabbed napkins and tied her arms over her head to the table legs. As he began to spread her legs and tie her ankles to the other corners, Kiera whimpered, "Oh My God, yes, Take me."

When he finished, Evan trailed his fingers over her enraptured skin as he kissed his way to her face. As his lips suckled her nipples, engulfed her throat and nibbled on her lips he growled, "This is what you get for teasing me like you did. Now I'm going to tease you until you beg me to take you and only when I think you are desperate enough will I make love to you until you can't stop climaxing."

Kiera whined, "Oh God, yes. Tease me, conquer me and treat me like your sex slave I want to be."

Evan stood in front of her, looking deep into her eyes. Kiera felt as though he could see her very soul, and she couldn't hide from him. All her desires, perversions and fantasies were there for him to see and appreciate. The heat in his eyes told her that he was going to make every one of her dreams come true. The fire in his eyes filled her with desire, but also a belief and trust in him.

It was at that moment, bound, stretched and tied to the table, that she knew she will always belong to him. His eyes told her that he would never hurt her, only fill her with the kind of blissful emotions she never knew existed. Bound as she was, she knew she didn't have a choice; he was going to rip her long hidden desires from her. After all the incredible loving orgasms he had given her, she would've given herself to him anyway.

His deep penetrating eyes and strict mouth told her he would leave no desire unexplored. All her life Kiera had longed for a man like Evan. The man that would eagerly take what he wanted from her and make her feel like a woman. She also wanted a man that would uncover and explore her deepest needs. She quivered inside with anticipation on what this time would bring. As she looked at him with pride trying to cover the desperate longing in her eyes, Evan knew she was ready to discover her inner most desires.

Kiera suddenly sucked in a deep breath as his fingers roamed over her tightly stretched skin. That seemed to be all that it took. His fingers on her skin made her forget about everything. All her thoughts and doubts disappeared as his touch filled her with desperate need. His fingers insistently roamed her legs, hips, belly and breasts, cajoling blistering cravings from her body. Kiera's eyes burned into his, desperately begging for more and she whimpered passionately.

Her face still had the hard hungry look and began to soften as she felt the hairs of his chest provoking her nipples. She could feel his hot passionate breath on her face as his eyes reached inside her and began filling her heart with all the love inside him.

She felt his fingers once again lightly caressing her tightly stretched skin, roaming over her hips, belly and breasts. Her skin seemed more sensitive now and each light caress stoked the red-hot fire inside her. She ached to feel his hands on her skin and found herself arching her back trying to lean into his caresses. She knew she hungered after his domination and wanted him to conquer her.

Evan's tongue came out and licked her lips, but when she reached for more, he pulled away. He gently kissed his way across her cheek until he nibbled at her ear. As he leaned in, the hairs on his chest maddeningly nuzzled her nipples and breasts. In his deep bass and gravelly voice he whispered into her ear, with each word pulsating inside her.

"You are incredibly beautiful and sexy, full of hidden desire and passion. You fill my mind with wondrous possibilities and my heart with the desire to protect you, even from yourself. Tonight, I will again be your lover, your master, and your teacher as I discover all the passion you kept hidden from the world and yourself. Tonight, I will continue the training we began when you hung from the mast and I will fuck you, possess you and find my own pleasure in you as we explore your long-hidden desires."

Evan backed away from her, leaving her mind spinning and her body throbbing. Her doubt and humiliation were totally gone and now she only wanted him to fulfill his promises. She wanted him to teach her, to the heart inside her and let her feel the love and ecstasy she knew he could fill her with. Oh God, she wanted this more than anything else.

Her heart and body desperately craved what he was saying, and her mind already knew she belonged to him.

Evan walked up to her and let his hand weave through her hair at the back of her head. It was chillingly sensuous to have his hands meandering through her long silky hair and she pushed her face into his arm acknowledging the luxurious feel. In the span of a heartbeat his hand closed in a fist, pulling her hair and knotting it behind her head. She felt his raw masculinity controlling her as he bent her head back. Only then did his lips descend on hers in a primal mating kiss. The kiss was coarse and indecent, as it sent ripples of primitive desire surging through her body.

She was helpless with a man twice her size, taking whatever he wanted from her. It felt so fearfully delicious as his lips brutalized her mouth and his hands roamed at will over her naked body. With anyone else, she would have feared for her life, but with Evan she knew he would take what he wanted, but he would never hurt her. She realized that she did really trust him, and she would be the ultimate recipient.

Her tongue battled with his and she strained, arching her back, stretching towards him to deepen the kiss. Her eyes closed as she let the kiss sweep her away. She felt his fingers sweep over her tightly stretched belly to her swollen breasts. His hands cupped her breasts while his fingers repeatedly tweaked her nipples. Again, his kiss made her head spin and her knees tremble, while his fingers electrified her sexual core.

Her romantic reverie was suddenly shattered as Evan ran his middle two fingers through her swollen pussy lips and deep inside her. He curled his fingers into her G-spot and pounded his fingers front and back, while rubbing her clit. Kiera exploded with a wanton fury exploding between her legs. Her legs shuttered wildly with euphoria in her belly cramping as she fought waves of elation.

Her legs were twitching wildly with her arms knotting as they took the strain of holding her body. She had gone to ecstasy so quickly that her mind was having a hard time coping. His pounding of her G-spot and clit created unearthly delirium inside her and there was no stopping the madness. She felt her cum rushing towards her, like a runaway train, as she screamed, "OH GOD... MY GOD... I'M CUMMING... OH GOD IN HEAVEN I... NEVER FELT... OH GOD!"

Her body reacted with hysterical spasms, and her mind couldn't grasp the intoxicating rapture. Pleasure merged creating an explosion of brilliance more powerful than any drug. All thoughts disappeared from her mind, all she could do was feel, and oh, God, she wanted to feel more. If this were a drug, she would have been addicted.

She could feel every cell in her body exalting the feelings running wild through her body. Every sight, sound, and smell seemed more intense and more intoxicating. She had never felt like this, or these kinds of emotions and she was drunk on his diabolical ministry. Kiera was aware of the frenzied enchantment her body was capable of, because he had done it before. It was also clear what incredible magic her body could produce when she gave up control to Evan. Every time he mastered her, she reached new limits of love, bliss, rapture, and he was indeed her teacher. She knew she never wanted him to stop. In a breathless passionate plea she whispered, "Please... More... Show me MORE! Take me, I'm a slave to your teaching. Fill me and drive me wild... I'm drunk with your touch."

He kept his fingers inside her pussy then used his lips on her belly, legs and breasts. With his other hand he used his fingers to tease her clit and nipples, keeping her on the edge of ecstasy, but never letting her reach her next vaunted climax. His teasing turned into a pleasing liberation while her building pleasure became a torment.

Kiera was having a hard time catching her breath with the constant buffeting between teasing and unfulfilled pleasure. Her chest heaved trying to fill her lungs with air, but it also made her breasts sway invitingly. Evan used both his lips and fingers as he took advantage of the tempting targets with her engorged nipples dancing before his eyes.

She had let him have his way for as long as she could, but the erotic combination stripped her mind of all except the euphoria. Her mind disappeared into a foggy bank of unending bliss and only when he raked his tongue over her ultra-sensitive nipples, did she momentarily come out of the fog. His tongue felt like sandpaper as it raked across her ultra sensitive nipples, but his gentle licks soon washed away the rasp. As his lips soothed her tortured nipples, she floated back into her foggy ecstasy.

By the end of his teasing her body was twitching erotically, trying to quell the bonfire inside her. It was hard to breathe with the fire inside her consuming all the oxygen, but it was pure blissful agony. His hands didn't ignore any part of her body, as he teased and tantalized her beseeching skin from the soles of her feet to the hair on her head. He searched for those perfect spots that made her want to squeal, cry and flee. All while Kiera was praying he would never stop.

Her pleading whimpers and desperate screams were music to his ears and each caress made her body writhe and jump in time to her internal music. Kiera had given in to the torturous rapture, with her body freely expressing its passion as the symphony continued.

She was deep into subspace with her mind clear of any thoughts and her eyes staring, but not seeing. She could only feel and respond as pleasure became pain. For the second time in her life she was free. There were no constraints as her body rejoiced in the perfect combination of teasing and pleasure. He was merciless as he continued to push her boundaries yet kept her from achieving the release she craved.

It was incredible and special to be taken and used like this. He was teaching her and showing her what her body was capable of feeling. He had understood her fears but pushed them away so she could find who she really was. He was showing her just how special she really could be, and how much she meant to him. He had shown her things she had never seen and taken her places she had never been. He had done it all for her without anything for himself.

Evan had wiped all thoughts from Kiera's mind except thoughts of him. His touches, kisses and caresses were dominating her thoughts. He controlled her mentally, emotionally and physically. She was at the point where she didn't know if she could exist without him. He had become part of her and she part of him. They were now dominant and submissive, man and woman, pleasure and torment.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12