Castaway Mermaid Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was helpless before him with her body stretched taut with her fingers and toes wiggling with the bliss coursing through her. Her muscles rippled and strained underneath her skin, glorifying the passion that he discovered inside her. The insides of her thighs were wet with her juices, a testament to the fire inside her. Her chest heaved with exertion, and she'd given up trying to speak, but instead only moaned and whimpered with the joy she had found.

Evan watched her face screw up with unrequited passion and she was truly breathtaking. Her true beauty came to the surface and the real passionate Kiera revealed herself. She was wide open with her passionate heart and loving soul exposed to his adoring eyes. He was right, her inside was more beautiful than her outside and her outside was stunning.

Her luminous eyes were sending a message and it was, "I'm yours, all of me". He finally felt her love and trust, but her willing surrender was a moment so perfect it took his breath away. As he looked into her eyes, Evan knew he would never be the same. Her eyes stirred a bone-deep emotion that wracked his very soul. It was what many people call love, but it wasn't just him, he saw it in her eyes too.

Evan stopped and gently kissed her trembling face letting her know that he felt that love as well. Kiera watched his loving kisses and felt a deep ache inside her heart, one she knew only he could fill. In a breathless whisper that he could barely hear she pleaded, "Mmoorree... please m-m-more."

Evan kissed her gently, his hands lovingly caressing her heated and inflamed flesh. Her impassioned looks tugged at his heart and the love in her eyes captured his soul. Evan gently kissed the tip of her nose lovingly whispered, "Absolutely, my love!" He climbed onto the table with his engorged cock ready to take her just as she wanted. He was a caveman and she, his woman. She wanted him to conquer her, master her, take her and that is exactly what he was going to do.

Except now every cell in her body was attuned to his touch. Her skin was glistening and responding to his touch with her heart needing his loving attention. Kiera's heart and body were still yearning for the one thing he hadn't given her. She ached to feel his cock buried inside her and to feel his skin rubbing against hers.

She wanted him to love her and make love to her. Kiera wanted to feel his muscles rippling against her skin as he held her tight. She needed to feel his chest hair tickling her nipples. Kiera wanted him to love her as much as she loved him. Then his cock slid inside her and everything went to a new level as a nuclear explosion of bliss detonated inside her.

Evan took her to an existence she never knew existed. She writhed in deliciously sensual need while he began to drive in and out of her, scraping her clit and G-spot. She thought she would go insane from the incredible pleasure. The explosions of orgasmic pleasure were beyond her ability to comprehend. It was pure pleasure and limitless in its blissful satisfaction. She felt like she was floating on a sea of stars with supernovas exploding in her mind.

Her previous orgasms were trivial compared to the bone-searing pleasure she felt during her wild explosive climax. Her earthly existence seemed to disappear behind the rapturous explosions that controlled her heart, mind and body. She thrashed, wriggled and squirmed like a worm on a hook as the unparalleled bliss controlled her body.

Kiera lost track of everything except Evan's mastery of her mind and body. At this moment, she couldn't tell anyone what date or what year it was. She couldn't tell where she was or even her name. Kiera could only feel and even that faded as her mind and body disappeared into sensory overload.

Evan couldn't believe the explosive power of her orgasms. Her body spasmed, twisted and trembled in unrelenting orgasms, while her face had a look of disbelief, and her eyes were lost in a sea of rapture. Her face was angelic in its beauty and purity and his heart ached in his chest. The muscles in her pussy rippling up and down his cock was enough to push him into his orgasmic abyss. He began shooting stream after stream of seed into her loving body until it overflowed, and their combined juices pooled on the table.

Evan untied the napkins on her legs and arms. He captured her in his arms and sat in one of the dining room chairs watching this gorgeous woman shake and tremble, lost in the rapture they created together. Her eyes were lost, and her mouth hung open, but she still managed to hold him tight. Watching her come back from her orgasmic abyss was an incredibly humbling and loving sight.

When her eyes focused on him, tears pooled in her eyes and she whispered, "How can this get better every time we make love? My heart explodes every time you touch me, and I don't think I exist anymore without you." She laid her head on his chest and whispered, "I love you Evan and I am forever yours."

Evan slid a plate of fish over to him and began feeding both of them with Kiera held firmly in his lap. By the time they finished eating Kiera had stopped trembling, but still stared lovingly at Evan. Her loving stare sent aches of love pulsing in his heart and neither could ever envision life without the other.

Despite the deep pool of love in her eyes, still there was a sad look beyond the love in her eyes. Evan wrongly assumed it was still all of the events yesterday with the sailors, but in reality, Kiera thought that leaving their love island would bring nothing but trouble. She knew there time here was magical and she didn't want to give it up. Evan seemed excited to show her the world and his life back in this place called Dallas. Well, she loved him and would give it a try, but deep inside she felt like it would only bring trouble.

After dinner, he carried Kiera to the captain's quarters and lay her in bed. He ran to check their course and heading, before joining her in their bed. They made love one more time, softly and gently and they fell asleep entangled in each other's arms.

12