All Comments on 'Castaways Ch. 01'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Woah

Woah. Quite brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Good

Very enjoyable story, I am looking forward to reading further chapters. In the meantime, I'll read some of your other stories. If they are as good as this one, I won't be disappointed

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
hey

Excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Well written. Enjoyed it very much. More soon please.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Fantastic,

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Great detail!! It's obvious you've been through the Barbados airport and been on some of those island hoppers!

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustalmost 15 years ago
great writing but...

It would have been a perfect intro story if not for the blatant racism against Latinos. The three assholes are the only characters whose ethnicity was explicitly named. If you had just left them as generic people, rather than "fat Latino assholes," you could avoid alienating a huge part of the Literotica audience. You are obviously a great writer which is so rare to find on this site - it's a shame to have to wince every time I read the interactions between John and the three assholes. If you continue submitting to Lit, please just leave race out of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely love this story. I thought it was very well written. I felt as though I could truly see everything being described. I might have focused a little more on the daughter's grief, just to make it a bit more believable. One more note, I'm not sure exactly where this was in the story, and I'm too lazy to look through the whole thing, but at one point, Em said something like, "I love it when someone sucks on my tits," while John was doing so. I think it would be better to say something more along the lines of, "I love having my tits sucked," or "I love it when you suck my tits." It's no big deal, it just made me think that she would enjoy it from just about anyone, and in a romantic story, it didn't quite work for me. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it, and keep up the good work! you're great with imagery and detail, and your sex scenes are perfectly descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
three jerks going to be very dead

a tiny island, a lack of food and water, and three useless creeps that can establish john as a hero to em...i hope those three enjoy dying-hopefully, slowly. too bad he doesn't have three flares-then they could be used to light up the island.

LADYBOSSsmeLADYBOSSsmeover 10 years ago
Hmmn..

There is no island between St.Lucia and Barbados and I know because I'm from St.Lucia but otherwise its a nice story gonna keep reading it. Thumbs up.

jackh1962jackh1962over 8 years ago
Two things

I want to comment on two things. One is in the story. I like the way you had John tell Em that while he had some idea of how she felt ,he didn't know exactly how she felt about her mom's death. Even if two people loose a spouse they do not know how the other feels, it's not same feelings even though they can be and are similar. And there's a difference between loosing a spouse and loosing a parent or a friend with different dymantics there. Two is to some of the commenters. Try to remember that this not real world, it is another universe created inside the writer's mind. If a writer wishes to create an island where none exist that is his privilege, besides which I don't know if ,even with todays sat's if every inch of the oceans have been surveyed and mapped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In plane should have gotten food check, water check,and knowing assholes any kind of weapon,.pepsi no

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting beginning!

5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonderful start👏🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"...vintage American made version of a plane like the British de Havilland."

de Haviland is a British aircraft manufacturing company, not a plane model.

Better to have said 'an old Douglas DC-3'. There are actually a couple thousand of these still flying, many of them in exactly this sort of commercial niche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Castaways Series Info

SIMILAR Stories