Casting Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not bothered about people touching me professionally. Remember, in school we were taught good touch and bad touch?"

"Ha ha ha ha... Here in modelling it is not about good and bad. It's all about getting used to the rigmarole. And getting paid for everything," Harish said with a wink of an eye. Harish's unsolicited advice was a little unnerving. Just then there was a knock on the door and Harish went to open it after drawing a curtain around Lucky. Lucky could hear the door open and Deepak and Harish discuss something. Then the curtains were pulled apart and Harish came near Lucky with Deepak in tow. When Deepak saw Lucky on the makeup bed with his new hairdo he couldn't hide his appreciation. But even more stunning was his beautiful body completely naked.

"Wow! You look so different now. You look very sexy and much better than before. Your dark skin tone matches with this hairdo very well. It isn't for nothing that I like Lucky for the transformations that he can do," Deepak said unabashedly. Harish only smiled and bowed slightly in acknowledgement.

"Now you will have to tell me how should I work on his body hair before I apply the foundation. Is it for a nude portfolio?" Harish asked.

Neither Lucky nor Deepak said anything for a long moment and Harish saw a twitch of embarrassment in Deepak's face which was rare. Deepak always had a professional attitude. Finally, Deepak spoke after gathering his wits. "Yes, we would be taking trial shots today including nude."

Lucky started to say something but stopped short. So Deepak continued. "Can we check his body hair?"

Lucky could not hide his embarrassment. Deepak's gaze was discomforting and his hands were moving on his bare thighs. Probably after almost 15 years he was getting completely naked in front of guys. Getting your manhood revealed in front of a gay was different from walking around in the gym wearing only a boxer. Deepak's eyes were gleaming. He was looking lustily at Lucky. Harish had never seen Deepak behave this way in the office even though sex was part of office culture. Deepak was always an epitome of professional behaviour. Harish deliberately squatted on the floor as if to pull out something from the drawer below Lucky's makeup bed. He looked at Deepak's crotch in a quick glance and he saw a big bulge.

Deepak was moving his hands up from Lucky's ankle slowly towards the knee and further up the thighs. Lucky clearly knew the bad touch, it was not a bro-bro kind of touch of his friends at the hostel. Before Deepak's palm reached Lucky's balls Deepak started playing with the soft hair which had grown in abundance all over his thighs. Harish picked up his phone and dialled a number. He started speaking on the phone, and he made a quick retreat. He drew the curtains around the makeup chair and left both of them ostensibly to attend the phone call. Once Harish got out of the room the auto latch of the door clicked softly behind Harish.

"What are you doing, Deepak? Let Harish take a decision on what to do next. I am finding this very uncomfortable," Lucky pleaded with Deepak. Deepak looked at Lucky with a wry smile and said slowly, "he reports to me. He will do exactly what I say." In an elaborate and ritualistic move Deepak moved his hands over the four velcro bands that held Lucky captive and kissed both his hands and feet.

Lucky was getting desperate in his attempts to set himself free but the velcro was entwined in such a way that he couldn't move his hands or legs an inch. "Sir, I am not gay or bisexual, and I don't enjoy this one bit. Can you just instruct Harish and leave us alone. Please. Let's keep this professional."

Deepak was playing with Lucky balls and pulling at the short hair on the balls. "This is professional, my dear. Many people will touch your body during shoots. Harish is straight but he might even poke his finger into your arsehole when he removes the hair around the hole. So what's wrong if I did the same to you. After all, I am giving you such a big break into the field. Am I not entitled to anything?"

Deepak knew that casting couch was rampant in his field and he was till today a sore thumb. But today he couldn't control himself because of Lucky's animal attraction. He started softly touching Lucky's ball and cock and separated the pubic hair that had got entangled with the cock. Lucky kept pleading with him. After that Deepak bend forward and started licking Lucky's balls first, then the cock. They tasted out of this world. Lucky was so clean and there was no dirt. There was a bit of dried cum.

"When did you fuck a girl last?" Deepak asked without looking at Lucky.

"This morning, my girlfriend was at my house last night."

"Wow, and you did not clean up after fucking. That's why your pubic hair is entangled with your dick head with all your dried cum and her liquid. She tastes really good. Amazing, darling."

"Sir, I don't like this one bit. I did not ask for this when I came to you for help. Please sir, let Harish do his job."

Deepak was too busy licking Lucky's thighs. He then folded Lucky's legs and separated them further. The velcro ran on a groove to help fold the legs even while holding them steady. Deepak folded the base plate of the makeup chair so that he could stand near Lucky hairy arsehole. With both hands he separated the arse cheeks and bend forward to smell Lucky's arsehole. It had a strange smell of freshness. He started to spit on the arsehole and lick it. Lucky winced at the thought of a man giving him rimming. Slowly Deepak started to play with fingers on the arsehole. He kept spitting loads of saliva and spreading it on the arsehole with finger on both hands alternately. He slowly started to open up the arsehole as he continued. He thrust his fingers softly into the arsehole in gentle progression. He could taste a little bit of Lucky's shit when he licked the arsehole. But this was the best sex he ever have had. When he looked at Lucky after almost 15 minutes of rimming he noticed that Lucky's faced showed a glow of contentment. Lucky's balls were moving slight inside the sacs on their own. And Lucky's cock was absolutely rock hard and upright. Deepak smiled at the fast changing circumstances. He then went on to lick the enlarged balls and the cock.

"Did you like it, darling?" Deepak asked softly. Lucky only shook his head in agreement. Lucky had closed his eyes tight almost as if to refuse that he was actually enjoying this.

"Your girlfriend must be really lucky, just like your name," Deepak said while flattening back Lucky's legs.

"I don't have a girl friend. I just fuck whenever I get a chance," Lucky said without any emotions.

"Wow, you are like me then. No baggage whatsoever."

Lucky for the first started to smile. Deepak was happy at the ice break. He gave a wet kiss to Lucky's cock and balls. Deepak was moving his hands all over Lucky's thighs and tummy. Lucky's body was well structured and almost chiselled to perfection. Deepak slowly moved up and while holding Lucky's face give a wet kiss. Lucky did not have any bad breath. Deepak enjoyed a kiss when the mouth was clean. Lucky's eyes were again shut when Deepak started to kiss him. But passion had overwhelmed Lucky. From the corner of the eye Deepak could see Lucky's cock again revving up.

"Can you fuck me?" Deepak asked softly in Lucky's ear as he licked it.

"I don't know," Lucky replied with innocence. After a moment he added, "I have done anal sex with girls."

Deepak smiled at Lucky. "You are a player for your age."

Deepak then moved back and started removing his own clothes. Lucky smiled at Deepak for no reason. Deepak after getting naked lay on the top of Lucky and started kissing him for a long time. Deepak could feel Lucky's rock hard cock hitting his balls. Deepak then did what Lucky didn't expect. Deepak undid the velcro that tied Lucky's hands to the makeup chair which was now a flattened bed. Lucky wrung his wrists where the velcro had held him down. He looked at Deepak and swung his fist at Deepak's face. Deepak was shocked by Lucky behaviour but he knew that Lucky was much more powerful than that if he wanted to hurt Deepak. Lucky had pulled the punch. Deepak did not feel much pain on his jaw. But when Lucky smiled at Deepak he gave Lucky a kiss.

"I think if this is how I am going to pay you back for all that you're doing for me then I think it is a fair deal. I never ever imagined sex with guys even in my wildest fantasies. You opened my eyes," Lucky said.

"There is always a first time."

From the side drawer on the makeup chair near Lucky's head Deepak pulled out a small bottle of vaseline. Then he went down and removed Lucky's velcro tied to his feet. He took a large scoop of petroleum jelly from the bottle and spread it on Lucky's cock evenly. Even when he was applying the jelly he could feel the power emanating from Lucky's cock. Then he spat on the cock, sat in position for inserting Lucky's cock into his arse. The cock had become really slimy. But it was huge - almost 7 inches long and more than an inch in girth. As Deepak tried inserting Lucky's cock into his arse Lucky gave a long and loud moan. But the cock went right in as Deepak was himself quite turned on. Deepak then slowly started moving up and down riding on Lucky. Lucky wanted to kiss Deepak, so he spread his arms as if to embrace Deepak. Deepak got the message. He bend forward to kiss him. Lucky held Deepak tight in his arms and then with one hand forced open Deepak's mouth. He then spat into it which rolled back into Lucky face. Deepak licked every bit of Lucky's spit from his face.

But Lucky was getting wild. He was still holding Deepak tight even as he continued thrusting hard into Deepak's arse. He was spitting into Deepak's mouth, kissing him in a crazy way and also biting Deepak on his neck and boobs. In about a minute the thrusts had become so wild that the makeup chair was thumping on the floor. But Deepak was not worried about his colleagues knowing about the sex. Sex was an ordinary thing in production houses and you can see people having it at all places and all times. The loud moans of Lucky was a sign of him ready to ejaculate. Deepak could feel his arsehole getting bigger as Lucky reached climax. Finally, Deepak could feel loads of cum coming out of Lucky's cock in spurts inside his arse. Lucky was unusually passionate. The moans were almost screeching through the air and Lucky did it with gay abandon. Once Lucky touched orgasm he slowed the pace to a slow halt. The orgasm itself was for almost a minute which was much longer than Deepak's 10 second orgasm.

When Lucky stopped thrusting Deepak pulled up his arse and removed Lucky's cock from his hole. The cock was still erect but had lost its turbo power.

"I am sorry I make a lot of noise while having sex. Hope others in the building have not come to know," Lucky said.

Deepak smiled as he got down from the flattened chair. "Don't worry, almost all the rooms in the building is sound proof as we use all spaces according to requirements. Also, if this is the way you fuck girls then the housing society's objection is justified," Deepak said in pretentious shock. Lucky got up smiling and opened the curtains around the makeup chair. The whole room looked much bigger with high roofs. Deepak knew what Lucky was looking for. He pointed to a door which was not even noticeable as it had the same wall colour. Lucky pushed the door and entered to the washroom. But before closing the door he said looking straight into Deepak's eyes, "sir, this perhaps the best sex I have had all my life. I must have fucked at least 25-30 girls in the last eight years but nothing compared to this." Lucky shut the washroom door and went for a shower.

***********

12