Casting Couch Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman takes to desperate measure to pay some bills.
6.4k words
4.56
37.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,602 Followers

There are several versions of casting couch porn videos on the Internet from all over the world. They all seem to have a common theme and script. I was always curious about the backstory of the girls that perform on these amateur auditions and what was going through their minds while it was happening. I decided to write a short story about an imaginary young woman that decided to try making porn.

_______________

My name is Debbie. I'm twenty-one now and I've worked hard to better myself and try to achieve my life goal of becoming a psychologist. My childhood wasn't the easiest. My parents got divorced when I was a pre-teen. My mom worked her butt off to raise me and my two older siblings and I didn't make things any easier on her. She worked a lot when I was a teenager and that left me a lot of time to get into trouble with my older brother and sister out of the house and me being left alone a lot. I think she was simply worn out by the time I got older and didn't have the time or energy to deal with me. I started having sex as a teen and got into alcohol and some drugs in high school.

By the time I turned eighteen and graduated from high school, I knew she wanted me out of the house. I got a job working as a cashier at a local grocery store and got a cheap, crappy apartment with a friend of mine, Jenn. My goal was to take a year off before going to college, work, and save some money. I got a second job after a few months because I wasn't making enough money to pay my bills with my low wages. This went on for about a year before I added to my workload by taking some online courses at the local community college on a part-time basis.

I don't know how I did it but in between working two jobs and taking college courses, I still managed to do some partying and enjoying an active sex life. I didn't want the pressure of a steady boyfriend so I went on dates with a variety of boys and wasn't shy about having one-night stands to help relieve some of the stress of life and to release some sexual tension also. I make no apologies for being a normal young woman who enjoys sex. Naturally, some of my partners were better lovers than others and I wasn't shy about needing a booty call with some of my better partners or well-hung male friends. Sometimes I just needed a hard dick without being burdened by a relationship. Jenn had a similar sexual appetite and we would jokingly call each other sluts and whores after one of our one-night stands left in the morning.

Things weren't easy for me, I was struggling but I was young, getting by on my own living paycheck to paycheck, and having fun too. I was loving life, that is until Jenn and I began to have problems. It started with her not cleaning up after herself, leaving a mess in the kitchen and around the house in general. I tried being nice about it but I was getting tired of the friendly reminders and we began to argue. I also started sounding like my mom which scared me too. Jenn began to party more and began to go into work late or calling in sick. If she didn't work, she wasn't getting paid so that put pressure on our budget. I covered her shortfall on her portion of the rent for a couple of months but I wasn't going to work my tail off so she could party so we began to fight more.

Then one day after a pretty good argument, I came home from work late at night, exhausted, and found that Jenn had moved out. Part of me was relieved but the rent was due in a couple of weeks. I had a small amount of savings and I even borrowed some money from my mom. It was difficult going to her for help but she knew I was working two jobs so she reluctantly gave me a few hundred dollars to help me out of a jam.

I was desperately searching for a new roommate but wasn't having much luck and the next month's rent was going to be due shortly. I didn't want to go back to my mom for a loan and started looking for a better-paying job. It was then that I came across an ad for a bikini model at $100 per hour.

I thought, "Shit, I could do that. If I got enough hours, I could almost pay my rent with one day's work."

I've always had compliments on my body. I'm 5'6" and 125 pounds with dark hair and blue eyes. Guys were always staring at my full 34c breasts and I have a nice cute, tight ass if I do say so myself. Men and women have always told me how pretty I am. It seemed weird to let some guy take pictures of me in a bikini but men stared at me at the beach or out at a bar for free so I called the number in the ad. A guy named Mitch answered the phone and after a short interview to make sure I was over eighteen, he told me to send him a picture of myself in a bikini. I took a couple of quick selfies of myself in my favorite swimwear and sent them to him by text message.

About thirty minutes later, Mitch called me back and made an appointment for me to come in for an initial shoot. He said the first one would be about an hour. I was hoping for a longer shoot but $100 is $100. It was easy money. He told me to bring a couple of sexy bikinis, high heels that matched my swimwear, and not to wear too much makeup. He liked his models to have a more natural look.

On the day of the photoshoot, I was a little nervous. I had never met this guy and I was going to be dressed in only my bikini in front of someone I never met before but I was desperate and needed the money. Mitch was a middle-aged man, balding with a bit of a beer belly who gave me a creepy kind of feeling but I went along with what he was telling me. He had a small studio in a converted garage. I knew immediately he wasn't a big-time photographer and this probably wasn't the way I would become a real model but I was desperate for the money.

I signed some forms which he said were standard release forms all models signed and he left me to get changed behind a screen. I made him pay me the $100 in advance too. I put on a string bikini that showed off plenty of cleavage and was high cut and revealed a good portion of my ass cheeks. I brought a pair of five-inch black heels which I knew would give my ass a nice wiggle. Mitch offered me some wine that helped relax me, and I drank plenty while I was there.

Mitch had me walk around his studio to start. He said he wanted to see which were my best features to help plan the photoshoot but he had a way of leering at me that made me feel uncomfortable. He had me pose in some positions with me standing and took pictures from various angles. Every time my glass was nearly empty, Mitch would pour me more wine.

Next came a variety of more provocative positions, some from the front with me leaning over with my tits hanging down in front, and some bending over highlighting my ass. Mitch asked me to loosen the strings on my bikini top to show more of my breasts.

I got the impression he wasn't a real professional photographer or maybe just a wannabe but after some alcohol and having him drool over seeing my body, I was getting excited. He stopped taking pictures a few times so he could adjust my bikini top or bottom but it seemed like all he was trying to do was cop a cheap feel of my tits or ass.

Halfway through, I changed into my thong bikini and I could tell he was enjoying the view of a young girl posing half-naked for him and now exposing my firm ass to him. I was feeling a little tipsy from the wine I was drinking and was beginning to enjoy being a cock tease also. This bikini showed even more of my breasts also. My nipples were barely covered and I made sure he got a peek or two at them as I pretended to adjust my top. Most women enjoy being a cock tease, at least a little, and I'm no different.

When the hour was over, Mitch offered me another hundred dollars if he could take some topless pictures of me but I reminded him that he was already paying a hundred dollars per hour for bikini shots so he offered me another $150. I was feeling sexy and adventurous and I'd be getting $250 for two hours of work so, after some careful consideration, I agreed to continue.

Mitch attentively watched as I peeled off my top, exposing my 36c firm, round breasts to him. My nipples were already hard. Mitch snapped picture after picture of me topless. Some were of me covering my breasts with my hands and arms or from the side but most were straight on shots. It took me a while to get comfortable being topless in front of a stranger who was fully clothed but a little more wine helped me get over any discomfort.

After about twenty minutes, Mitch offered me another $50 to take off my bottoms. The only thing that wasn't covered now was my pussy because I was wearing a thong. I made him hand over the cash first then pulled my bikini bottoms down my legs and stepped out of them. Standing in front of Mitch fulled nude except for my heels. I paraded around his studio naked as he snapped off more pictures.

For the next half hour, I posed for Mitch as he took picture after picture of my nude body. He started slowly with some very simple poses but they got more explicit as we continued. He had me sit on a chair with my legs spread showing him my hot pussy and bent over exposing my asshole and cunt as he snapped pictures. I was getting turned on being naked in front of a stranger, exposing myself to him, and posing according to his instructions. It was fun giving up control to him. One time when my legs were spread, he approached and slowly reached for my pussy. I asked what he was doing and he said he wanted my lips to be spread a little. I didn't openly object so he used his fingers to spread my pussy a little. I have to say, I was getting turned on but I wasn't drunk enough to fuck Mitch.

At the end of the hour, he propositioned me and tried to get me to fuck him but I refused. I wasn't going to go that far with a creepy, middle-aged guy. He was lucky enough to get me to pose naked so he could jerk off when I left. Posing for him in the nude did turn me on and my pussy was itching for a dick so I sent a text to one of my male friends for a booty call on my way home to get my pussy eaten and fucked. I never told him why I was so horny and he never asked either. All he knew was he was getting some unexpected pussy that night. It worked out for both of us.

The $300 I got from posing for Mitch only lasted for a short time and I found myself in money trouble again. I paid my rent but I had trouble paying for my cell phone and utilities and got behind on those bills and more. I posed for Mitch one more time with the same endings, me posing naked, him sneaking feels but not going further, and contacting a friend for a booty call. By the end of the next month, and with the bills piling up, I called Mitch again but he said he didn't have work for me. I told him I really needed the money but he still had nothing to offer. He was probably frustrated that I wouldn't fuck him.

I called Mitch a week later and got the same response but he did tell me, "If you really need some cash, I know a guy who is looking for some adult models but I don't know if you're willing to go that far."

"What does the job pay, Mitch?"

"He pays up to $2,000 per session."

"Two grand. What's his number?

"Deb, it's doing a lot more than what you've been doing for me."

"Well, give me his number and let me think about it."

Mitch gave me the number and told me to mention that he referred me because he got paid for each girl he sent over. I went back and forth for days over whether I should call this guy but I was getting tired of dodging calls from bill collectors. I had found another roommate but she wouldn't be able to move in for another month and I was desperate. I figured it wouldn't hurt to call and find out what the deal was with this other photographer.

I called the number and hung up a couple of times before I followed through and talked to someone about what was involved. He told me that they were recruiters for a porn site and were looking for young, amateur models. They paid between $1,500 to $2,000 for the initial video interview. Just like Mitch, they told me to send them some pictures and they'd let me know if they wanted me to come in for a formal interview. I figured I had nothing to lose and sent them some of the bikini pictures I originally sent Mitch and anxiously waited for their response. I wasn't sure I wanted to do Internet porn but for that kind of money, and with my bills piling up, I had to at least consider my options.

About a week after I sent in my pictures, I received a call from someone representing the porn site and asked me if I was still interested in an audition. I was somewhat surprised by the call because I had given up hope that they would contact me since it took so long to hear back from them. I told him I was indeed interested and we set up an appointment in two weeks when I had a rare evening off. He told me the whole process could take two to three hours and I'd be paid cash at the end if things worked out. He told me to dress casually but sexy.

I wasn't sure which porn site I'd be auditioning for; all I knew is that I'd be walking away with up to $2,000 in cash at the end of the night for fucking on camera. I rationalized doing this by telling myself that I've slept with guys I'd just met for much less than what I'd be getting paid and the only difference was the money. Part of me felt like a hooker but the other part of me considered myself a model not a whore.

I had watched some porn with my boyfriends and hook-ups before but I watched more during the two weeks I was waiting for my audition. Watching porn scared me a little because there's some weird stuff out there but some of it turned me on also. I figured I'd go for the appointment and if it got too weird, I'd leave but I sure needed the money.

On the evening of my audition, I put on some light makeup, a short, flirty summer dress, and heels. I took a shot of vodka to calm my nerves too. I pulled up outside of an office park with several suites and took another shot of vodka to help me relax. I sat there for a few minutes considering whether I should back out of the audition but I needed the money and had no other options. I took a deep breath, checked my makeup and hair in the mirror, and sent a text telling the producers I had arrived. A few minutes later, a middle-aged man greeted me at the door and escorted me to an office where he explained exactly what was going to happen.

When the director was ready, I would go into his office and go through a short interview before the actual audition would begin. If I followed his instructions, I would get paid. He told me I could back out at any time if I didn't feel comfortable but I would not get paid anything if I left early. In order to get paid $1,500, I would have to have sex on camera with the actor which included straight sex and sucking his cock.

"What do I have to do to get paid $2,000?"

"I was just getting to that. If you want $2,000, you'll have to let him fuck your ass. How does that sound?"

I took a deep breath. Several boyfriends had tried anal with me before and I wasn't fond of it but for another $500, I figured I might as well do it as long as I'd be going this far so I replied, "Yeah, I'll do anal."

"That's great. The subscribers love anal. It's even better if you say you've never done it before."

"Okay."

He made me sign a bunch of release forms and provide two forms of ID to verify I was of legal age. He told me the website was for subscribers only so only a limited number of people would ever see my audition. He also said other producers check out their site for up-and-coming talent and there was a chance I could get more offers based upon how well I did but the premise of the video would be an audition. It didn't matter to me, I simply needed the money.

I sat in a waiting area for about half an hour where they gave me a drink to help me relax. My heart was racing, anticipating what would happen and what I was about to do. I almost ran out of there a couple of times before I was told they were finally ready for me. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought other people might be able to hear it beating. I was led into a small office where I saw two men and three cameras set up around the room. They greeted me and had me sit in the middle of a black, leather sofa. It was a little intimidating sitting there in front of the cameras and two guys knowing what was expected of me but this is what I signed up for.

"Well, good evening, Debbie. Wow, you look even better than your pictures. Very nice."

"Thank you," I replied along with a blush.

He introduced himself as Wes and there was another gentleman there, Phil. Wes looked like he was in his early 40's and Phil was a decent-looking guy, tall and slender in his late 20's early 30's.

"How are you feeling tonight?"

"Pretty good, I guess. A little nervous."

"That's natural. Make yourself comfortable on the sofa and I'll go through a series of questions and take it from there."

"Okay."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 19 almost 20."

"Do you work or go to school?"

"I'm working two jobs and taking classes part-time online."

"Wow, you're a busy girl."

"What made you want to get into the adult industry?"

"The money. I'm getting behind on my bills. I like sex too so it seemed like a good way to make some quick cash."

"So, what we do here is we make a demo tape that we send to other producers in the adult film industry and if they like what they see, they will hire you and you can make up to $5,000 a day. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great. I really need the money."

"Do you watch porn?"

"Yeah, I have a little."

"What kind do you watch?"

"I've watched a lot of younger women with older guys, stuff with two girls."

"Good, good."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"I lost it in high school to a senior on the football team at a party."

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

"Un, I don't know, twenty or so."

"Wow, you're experienced."

"What can I say, I like sex."

"If you become an adult actress you'd be giving blow jobs. Is that something you're comfortable with?"

"I'm fine with that. My boyfriends say I'm pretty good at it."

"That's good. Do you swallow?"

"I do it all the time."

"You'd be having sex with men and women. Have you ever had sex with a woman before?"

"A few times with some friends of mine."

"That's great. What about more than one man at a time?"

"No, I've never done that before but I'm open to it."

"What about anal? Have you had anal sex before?"

I remembered what I was told in the waiting area and replied, "I've never done it but I'm curious."

"Good. Good."

"What's your favorite position to have sex?"

"I like getting it from behind."

"Where is the most outrageous place you've ever had sex?"

"It was on the 50-yard line of the school football field."

"Well, you seem like the type of girl the producers would be interested in but they can't just hire a pretty face. They have to see what you look like naked so I'd like you to stand up and take off your dress and shoes to start."

Things were starting to get more serious and the adrenaline was flowing through my veins. I was about to take off my clothes in front of two men I met only moments ago while they were capturing it on video for the whole world to see. I wondered if I was doing the right thing as I kicked off my heels then reached down to grasp the bottom of my dress and pull it over my head. I neatly placed my dress on the end of the sofa and stood before the men in my underwear which consisted of a pink lace half bra and matching thong which highlighted my best assets, my full breasts, and tight ass. They made me turn around so they could see my half-naked body from all angles. It was odd putting myself on display like that for two guys. Posing for Mitch was one thing but this was the first step of going a lot further.

Jay142
Jay142
3,602 Followers
12